Hurricane cargo closing
Anonymous

Nashville, GA

#105 Sep 23, 2012
Snappy2 wrote:
<quoted text>Well the ol saying is if it walks like a duck looks like a duck then it's a duck. Sonic you've read it's closing hear its closing then it's probably closing.
Well guess I can't spell. I meant to say. So if you have read its closing.... You decide if there is any truth to its closing. There is a lot of talk and with all the layoffs it has been doing i wouldn't buy in fear of no warranty, but he'll you read where they don't back up their warranty. Don't sound to promising regardless of the money spent.
bass

Lake Park, GA

#106 Jan 2, 2013
They're not closing why you have to lie
bass

Lake Park, GA

#107 Jan 2, 2013
I think you both out shut your mouth do your job if you can't do your job in quit
deadgame

Douglas, GA

#109 Jan 2, 2013
nope i dont think hurricane is closing. its just a bunch of the Good Boys)thats mad cause they cant get their way.
TED

Douglas, GA

#110 Jan 3, 2013
The owners are going to Jail at some point. I hope they like the taste of Jail food and Dick! They more than likley DO.
Bob

Douglas, GA

#111 Jan 6, 2013
The ownres of Hurricane Cargo love their workers and Custermers!
Tomkinson Cargo Trilers

Clarinda, IA

#112 Feb 7, 2013
They sold two of my trailers in the fire sale.(cash only) I drove 21 hours so they sold me someone elses $10,000 trailer. Not a dealer wth them any more.

Freedom IS a much better company!!!!!!!!!!

IF you need a trailer and you are in the midwest, get ahold of me. tomkinsoncargotrailers.com

Frank Tomkinson
Mike smith

Douglas, GA

#113 Feb 17, 2013
I made the mistake of buying a trailer from them and it sucked. All they want is your money. They never return phone calls.
trailer king

United States

#114 Feb 18, 2013
wow wrote:
<quoted text> I'd bet money it's Rick and Jaclyn doing the stealing. Ask how much "Gator tail" owes HURRICANE then let me know who steals!! Jaclyn doesn't do her job then when Irs comes knocking she blames other people that hasn't worked there in a while. But yet that's been HER part of the job since the place opened. But tries to cover her ass by lies and false blame.
fyi...dumb ass....mike and rick both own gator tail as well together. Your argument is flawed. And mike really does not own anything. His father does. Mike takes the money from his father. He has never made anything himself.
Lee

Douglas, GA

#115 Feb 20, 2013
Bob wrote:
The ownres of Hurricane Cargo love their workers and Custermers!
They love to screw them over!
sallywho

Kathleen, GA

#118 May 19, 2013
Yall so stupid!!!just sooo jealous.
sallyi

Kathleen, GA

#121 May 20, 2013
What does she sell???
trailer dude

Bartow, FL

#125 Jul 17, 2013
Just fyi Hurricane Cargo is no more! They have change their name to Husky trailers or some variation of that. The website has been down for a few weeks now, I'm sure they are rebranding because Hurricane has such a terrible reputation. I'm sure they will still be building crap just under a new name.
yaknow

Ford City, PA

#126 Jul 17, 2013
Dang Zane hook a dude up with a job. I'll be a good boy I promise. You know I'm the best welder around.
out-and-about

Fitzgerald, GA

#127 Jul 19, 2013
It has
huskeycargo.com & compasstrailer.com now on the sign out front of the building.
neither website location is good ???
you know it

Ocilla, GA

#128 Jul 19, 2013
scootertramp

Sarasota, FL

#129 Aug 12, 2013
Hurricanes site is still, does say husky cargo has bought them out. Curious as are the same people running the show or did they clean house....
you already know

Moultrie, GA

#132 Sep 15, 2013
the dope got him
tlhhttf

Oxford, GA

#133 Sep 21, 2013
They hire people then dont train them and lay them off
father of 4

Waycross, GA

#134 Sep 24, 2013
tlhhttf wrote:
They hire people then dont train them and lay them off
probably wasn't worth a damn! to get the job you had to tell them you know how to do something

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitzgerald Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brittany stanford 16 hr Too 37
Tyrone Wallace (Apr '17) Thu Bloodz datum 11
Arising Industries Wed Marty Smart 4
Doctor Jones Wed C3P0 Grin 10
Seville squatters Apr 16 Myob 22
Superintendent Apr 13 Susan 11
Labor finders (Apr '16) Apr 11 Curious 5

Fitzgerald Jobs

Personal Finance

Fitzgerald Mortgages