Why is Hurricane Cargo closing?
drum nation

Hogansville, GA

#3 Jul 13, 2012
Exit strategy /fire sale!!
drum nation

Hogansville, GA

#5 Jul 13, 2012
I heard some had been let go or had their salary cut.
gossip

Jacksonville, GA

#6 Jul 13, 2012
Thats good I hope they split some of Jims money up and spread out amongst the employees. Like Danny Ray or the other americans that get treated like second class citizens. Really.
drum nation

Phenix City, AL

#7 Jul 16, 2012
Rumor has it the owners are ready to head back to Florida.
gossip

London, KY

#8 Jul 16, 2012
I heard something a little bit different. I don't care though, I've bout had enough anyway.
drum nation

Phenix City, AL

#9 Jul 16, 2012
How do cargo trailers plants get by with not paying vendors in a timely manner?
gossip

London, KY

#10 Jul 16, 2012
I hope they do close so I'll be forced out of the trailer business and quit dragging my feet to find another job. Either way it doesn't matter to me. One trailer plant is bad as the next, I'm tired of all the backstabbing and lying. Even people you look out for and known since kids will turn on you in this business.
smh

Anonymous Proxy

#11 Jul 16, 2012
Why don't you just quit????
gossip

London, KY

#12 Jul 16, 2012
I'm seriously thinking about it.
smh

London, UK

#13 Jul 16, 2012
I heard Woody was in the mix and they're going to do some serious house cleaning. Covered Wagon I'm not sure about. I know it looks like little Mexico everytime I walk in there and nobody can tell me where the tool room guy is in english. I guess the tool room is the smoke area cause I can't go in there I have to get him to come outside. They act like you broke a law if you go in without reporting to the office. I try to make it my last stop.
Positive

Wheatland, WY

#14 Jul 16, 2012
Quit,it will help u pay your bills?????
gossip

London, KY

#15 Jul 16, 2012
Yeah I know right. I'm tired and discouraged; hope it's better tomorrow.
smh

Anonymous Proxy

#16 Jul 16, 2012
Oh come on don't sound so sad. You sound like you
know what's going on. I know Woody has an eye for talent. Stick around. They're relizing that if it ain't broke don't fix it.
smh

Denver, CO

#17 Jul 16, 2012
gossip wrote:
Yeah I know right. I'm tired and discouraged; hope it's better tomorrow.
If this is who I think it is. Quit worrying. You'll be fine. Trust me.
vendor

Denver, CO

#18 Jul 17, 2012
Vendor's beware we have yet to be payed. They're closing soon.
homely

London, KY

#19 Jul 17, 2012
smh wrote:
<quoted text>
If this is who I think it is. Quit worrying. You'll be fine. Trust me.
Who are you? If you know me call me.
gossip

London, KY

#20 Jul 17, 2012
Can someone say what's really going on? Everybody's tired of worrying. Call or text me if you have my number.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#21 Jul 18, 2012
When trailers are built like your business ethics poor!! It will catch up to you sooner or later the sales stumble cash flow slows venders come calling and the doors close!!!!! Don't worry there are other trailer company's to work for.
gossip

London, KY

#22 Jul 18, 2012
After July 4 every year sales decline everywhere and everybody goes to looking over their shoulder at his friend like they're trying to get them or get his job. Everybody knows that, that has been in this business very long. The businesses that were successful cared about their employee's and judged people by their work and honesty, instead what they did in their spare time. I on the other hand I am a loyal employee until I'm done wrong and I take the good with bad. I've never been job scared, because I'm confident in my skills. It's usually someone is greedy in management that causes a business to fail or that's been my experience.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitzgerald Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wendy Floyd 32 min Wendy Floyd 31
Budder 1 hr Wandering 4
Fire Chief Mar 21 Awwww 6
Chris nichols and Kerri guy Mar 20 Karen stokes 2
Looking for an old friend Mar 20 Deluxe 4
News Fitzgerald physician arrested on nine new charges (May '15) Mar 18 YIDFELLAS v USA 23
News GBI releases new information in Tara Grinstead ... (Jul '08) Mar 17 JekyllnHyde 93

Fitzgerald Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fitzgerald Mortgages