What is the definition of Romneys' cl...
Justice Seeker

Little Rock, AR

#83 Aug 2, 2012
Lynch Mob wrote:
<quoted text>Hey idiot as soon as he was told about what going on on 9/11 he was off in AF1 and holding those meetings. He had nothing to do with 9/11. It was years in the making. Do you really think the presents spends all day every day in National Security meetings? You are the biggest moron.
Bush waited 1/2 hour to even respond after 9/11. Then the coward went and hid in Airforce 1 as did Cheny- they were even afraid to go back to the White House for several days- some Leadership! His only accomplishment was reading Fairy Tales to Children!
Justice Seeker

Little Rock, AR

#84 Aug 2, 2012
Just Facts wrote:
<quoted text>
You really are going to bring up the subject of transparency considering the complete lack of any transparency in Obamas administration and Obama himself?
Just another double standard...Democrats get a free ride, while Republicans are asked to provide proof of things that are meaningless. Who gives a crap that Romney is wealthy? What I care about are his skills in fixing our economy and he certainly has the qualifications...Obama on the other hand wasn't hired for his qualifications, he was hired because he is a Black man, and The Democrats that had control of both houses during Bush's last two years in office shaped the election by fucking up our country.
people will complain that Republicans are the problem, but Republicans haven't had control since 2006. Democrats have been in control for the last 5 years and all we've seen is disaster...by all means, lets have 4 more years of this, shall we??
The current tax code allows for average families under $ 50,000 in income to not pay any Federal Income Taxes, so when Obama says the wealthy didn't build the infrustructure...he is lying...taxes built the infrustructure, and the wealthy pay far more in taxes than anyone else.
Republicans wanted transparency fom Obama- they are the ORIGINAL BIRTHERS- demanding to see original Birth Certificate!! What AZZES!

I want to see ORIGINAL Romney Marriage Certificates- I have only seen the 5 copies of his polygomous marriages. I want proof!! Produce the Original!
Justice Seeker

Little Rock, AR

#85 Aug 2, 2012
Just Facts wrote:
<quoted text>
You really are going to bring up the subject of transparency considering the complete lack of any transparency in Obamas administration and Obama himself?
Just another double standard...Democrats get a free ride, while Republicans are asked to provide proof of things that are meaningless. Who gives a crap that Romney is wealthy? What I care about are his skills in fixing our economy and he certainly has the qualifications...Obama on the other hand wasn't hired for his qualifications, he was hired because he is a Black man, and The Democrats that had control of both houses during Bush's last two years in office shaped the election by fucking up our country.
people will complain that Republicans are the problem, but Republicans haven't had control since 2006. Democrats have been in control for the last 5 years and all we've seen is disaster...by all means, lets have 4 more years of this, shall we??
The current tax code allows for average families under $ 50,000 in income to not pay any Federal Income Taxes, so when Obama says the wealthy didn't build the infrustructure...he is lying...taxes built the infrustructure, and the wealthy pay far more in taxes than anyone else.
I am paying twice the tax rate of Silver Spoon up AZZ Romney- and I am only middle class. Now Romney wants to cut the Wealthys taxes by another 20% and remove the only middle class tax breaks- home mortgage deduction and state/property tax deductions!

Yea like the Rich need more money!!

What an AZZ you are!!
Justice Seeker

Little Rock, AR

#86 Aug 2, 2012
Just Facts wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes they did moron, and I'm through discussing anything with you...you're a degenerate that has no clue how to talk with people, and I'm through with you.
NOT ALL THE FACTS needs a good BJ- that's why he is such an AZZ- his tubes have been backed up for years. Clean your tubes Sucker!
Just Facts

Framingham, MA

#87 Aug 2, 2012
Justice Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans wanted transparency fom Obama- they are the ORIGINAL BIRTHERS- demanding to see original Birth Certificate!! What AZZES!
I want to see ORIGINAL Romney Marriage Certificates- I have only seen the 5 copies of his polygomous marriages. I want proof!! Produce the Original!
Are you for real? It is a requirement for our President to be a "natural born" American citizen, hence the need to confirm his birth. I know it was a sense of irritation for those of you that love to give Obama the "free ride" that you are giving him at the expense of the country, but there was absolutley nothing wrong with him having to prove his birth.

Romney's personal life has NOTHING to do with his ability and qualifications in fixing our economy and it is interesting that Obama's personal life is off limits.

Just more examples of the double standards and double speak that you Obama cronies use to stack the deck in Obama's favor. If Obama was judged on his qualifications he would have never been elected to start with...if he was now judged on how badly he has fucked up our country, he would not only NOT be re-elected for president, he should be put on trial as a traitor.

Any President that would have the nerve to state that hard-working business people, that take the risks that others will not take, and put up with the bullshit that government forces upon them, as "not building that" should be immediately removed from office because he obviously has no clue how to lead.

America will survive this President as soon as we replace him with someone that can do the job, and can put people back to work instead of creating a country of welfare and illegal immigrants taking jobs that Americans deserve.
Justice Seeker

Little Rock, AR

#88 Aug 2, 2012
oh yeah wrote:
<quoted text>
why are you so worried about Romney's tax returns? When was the last time you filed yours? Does welfare know that you have been working?
What does Mitt the Twitt have to HIDE?
Truth be told

Leominster, MA

#89 Aug 2, 2012
I'll be happy when justices period is up or she goes away. What do you mean Bush was on airforce one after the attack and that makes him a coward? It's called standard emergency procedure.

There was another plane that was supposed to crash into the White house but some hero civilians stopped the terrorists and the plane crashed.
Truth be told

Leominster, MA

#90 Aug 2, 2012
Let me be honest with you Justice. Nobody reads your three page rants. We get it, you're just some crazy, cranky, angry old lady who probably has Alzheimers.
Justice Seeker

Little Rock, AR

#91 Aug 2, 2012
Truth be told wrote:
I'll be happy when justices period is up or she goes away. What do you mean Bush was on airforce one after the attack and that makes him a coward? It's called standard emergency procedure.
There was another plane that was supposed to crash into the White house but some hero civilians stopped the terrorists and the plane crashed.
On Airforce 1 for several days hiding at different Air Force Bases- Good Leadership Bush- save ur own AZZ!
Justice Seeker

Little Rock, AR

#92 Aug 2, 2012
Truth be told wrote:
Let me be honest with you Justice. Nobody reads your three page rants. We get it, you're just some crazy, cranky, angry old lady who probably has Alzheimers.
Hey Dumbo - I never write 3 pages for Idiots like you! One or 2 sentances at most!!
Get your Commentors right- Are u on Drugs or What??
Truth be told

Leominster, MA

#93 Aug 2, 2012
Look Grany. I'm not trying to make you soil your adult diapers but that's the procedure for any president when being attacked. It's your mentality that caused 9/11. You want to bring in all of these illegals and give them free food and housing.

Old gals like you would live next door to a terrorist and think 'wow they must have nice garden with all of the fertelizer they buy'.
Justice Seeker

Little Rock, AR

#95 Aug 2, 2012
Truth be told wrote:
Look Grany. I'm not trying to make you soil your adult diapers but that's the procedure for any president when being attacked. It's your mentality that caused 9/11. You want to bring in all of these illegals and give them free food and housing.
Old gals like you would live next door to a terrorist and think 'wow they must have nice garden with all of the fertelizer they buy'.
SHOW ME YOUR PAPERS- like the NAZIS asked!
Lynch Mob

Westbrook, ME

#96 Aug 2, 2012
Justice Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
On Airforce 1 for several days hiding at different Air Force Bases- Good Leadership Bush- save ur own AZZ!
It appears that you and Lynch originated from the same d!(k. The plane that crashed in PA was actually heading for the White House. The country was under alert, the president can do his job from anywhere in the world. He doesn't have to be in a room with his administration 24/7. He was taken to safety by the Secret Service, thats how its done, thats how its always been done and will be done in the future. He was in contact with all branches of the military, his cabinet and other world leaders. So why don't you tell us how he should have handled 9/11 as it was happening? Maybe he should have done what Saddam Hussan would have done, get on his horse and wave his trusty sword.
Just Facts

Framingham, MA

#97 Aug 2, 2012
I admire George Bush for how he handled 9/11...many of us would have turned the Middle east into a giant parking lot and relieved ourselves of those old nukes at the same time.

Clinton would have grabbed Monica before going to Air Force One so he could become a member of the "mile high" club.

Obama would have been preaching to us that we deserved it for being so disrespectful toward Muslims.
Truth be told

Leominster, MA

#98 Aug 2, 2012
Lynch Mob wrote:
<quoted text>It appears that you and Lynch originated from the same d!(k. The plane that crashed in PA was actually heading for the White House. The country was under alert, the president can do his job from anywhere in the world. He doesn't have to be in a room with his administration 24/7. He was taken to safety by the Secret Service, thats how its done, thats how its always been done and will be done in the future. He was in contact with all branches of the military, his cabinet and other world leaders. So why don't you tell us how he should have handled 9/11 as it was happening? Maybe he should have done what Saddam Hussan would have done, get on his horse and wave his trusty sword.
Leave Granny alone. She still thinks Andrew Jackson is President and doesn't like those high falootin' show offs with their motorbuggies!
Truth be told

Leominster, MA

#99 Aug 2, 2012
Justice Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
SHOW ME YOUR PAPERS- like the NAZIS asked!
When they asked you did you show them?
Painfully obvious

Waltham, MA

#100 Aug 2, 2012
Just Facts wrote:
I admire George Bush for how he handled 9/11...many of us would have turned the Middle east into a giant parking lot and relieved ourselves of those old nukes at the same time.
Clinton would have grabbed Monica before going to Air Force One so he could become a member of the "mile high" club.
Obama would have been preaching to us that we deserved it for being so disrespectful toward Muslims.
Of course you do.

You admire the person who LIED the country into a War that he could not finish based on outright LIES!!!!!!

No wonder you love him, he's a LIAR JUST LIKE YOU!!!!!!!!!

Hhahahahahahahahahaha, indeed, lot's in common!

Sorry NO CRED BOY, until you admit, Dems did not have a super majority for 2 years, I'm not letting you slither away on those LIES!!!!!!!!!

Call up your friend BUSHIE and perhaps he can tell you how to LIE without getting caught, OOPS, Downing street Memo exposed him!!, for now you're in that familiar corner of having LIED more than once and getting caught.

LIAR, STFU until you come clean!!!!!
Justice Seeker

Little Rock, AR

#101 Aug 2, 2012
Just Facts wrote:
At least Clinton would have got his balls and tubes drained and then would have had a clear head to make Command decisions (unlike Bush would was paralyzed, fled and hid and then LIED about getting us into Iraq war).
truth is

Westminster, MA

#102 Aug 2, 2012
Lynch Mob wrote:
<quoted text>It appears that you and Lynch originated from the same d!(k. The plane that crashed in PA was actually heading for the White House. The country was under alert, the president can do his job from anywhere in the world. He doesn't have to be in a room with his administration 24/7. He was taken to safety by the Secret Service, thats how its done, thats how its always been done and will be done in the future. He was in contact with all branches of the military, his cabinet and other world leaders. So why don't you tell us how he should have handled 9/11 as it was happening? Maybe he should have done what Saddam Hussan would have done, get on his horse and wave his trusty sword.
I believe that Justice Seeker is Lynch. They certainly say the same dumb stuff.
just sayin

United States

#103 Aug 2, 2012
truth is wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe that Justice Seeker is Lynch. They certainly say the same dumb stuff.
No it isn't. He doesn't know how to make his ISP show anything but Fitchburg. There are alot of people on here with opinions that don't match yours.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Just Another Tuesday 1 hr Voters love LYNCH 8
remember that lynch is out of his mind 12 hr Anthony Zeppole 5
News SJC grants new trial to homeless man in trespas... Jun 24 DCF CPS DSS are ... 1
News Coast Guard: Body recovered from Gulf sailboat ... Jun 24 Think About It 2
Lynch not running for Elected Position anymore Jun 23 Louie 12
Kevin Lynch, Big Fat Blowhard Jun 23 Voters love LYNCH 11
News Plethora of pollen blamed on erratic weather pa... Jun 22 Buzz Lightyear 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fitchburg Mortgages