What is the definition of Romneys' claimed success

Posted in the Fitchburg Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Where is my job

Fitchburg, MA

#1 Jul 29, 2012
Romney has recently claimed that Obama is jealous of his being successful.

In my understanding Romeny is successful at destroying thousands of American families as he tore their jobs away and set them up in China for profit.

We cannot allow Romney to misrepresent "free enterprise" by comparing it to his vulture capitalist ways.

As India and China both benefitted greatly due to Romneys' pursuit of his definition of success there are thousands of American families that were completely destroyed!

All these families wanted was to be able to work in order to support their families.

Do we want a vulture capitalist to run America? I feel that Romney has absolutely ZERO empathy for the Americann families that he crushed and destroyed in his pursuit to achieve top vulture.

He runs on a campaign promise to noe take away food stamps and health insurance from the same families who he destroyed!

When is enough really enough? I would like to remind everyone that the tax base has narrowed due to this vulture capitalist atmosphere. Don't blame the unemployed and suffering American families for increased government spending.

The real logic here is the more American jobs, the wider the tax base(greater government revenues)and the less need for government spending.

Our economy is being ruined by these vulture capitalist who by the way manipulate our government into having to borry billions from the chinese in order to boost American consumer spending.

There are no JOBS! Local city and towns budgets are being strained as they are forced to lay off firefighters and police. This is due to the narrowing of the tax base as many are out of work!

Romney has created many more jobs in India and China than he has in America! This is why he was able to earn 20 million a year during this countries worst depression. And Yes it is a depression as President Obama has done his best at lessening this blow to struggling Americans.
Ask Barry

Rye, NY

#2 Jul 29, 2012
Obama is President. It's currently his fault you're unemployed. Well, that or you're a fat and lazy American. Romney isn't responsible for your unemployment. You're just looking for a scapegoat. Now manup and take responsibility, or blame the guy in office now.
Solution

Leominster, MA

#3 Jul 29, 2012
Well if that's how you feel you should drive to the pacific ocean and then drive off a pier. Just keep driving until you reach China, they are hiring.
Justice Seeker

Little Rock, AR

#4 Jul 30, 2012
We all know that BUSH destroyed the Economy and Romney will continue in his footsteps enriching the WEALTHY!
Devils Advocate

Gaithersburg, MD

#5 Jul 30, 2012
Justice Seeker wrote:
We all know that BUSH destroyed the Economy and Romney will continue in his footsteps enriching the WEALTHY!
Actually, it was Clinton and clan who allowed mortgages to people who couldn't affor them and also he sold the out future for the (then) present with the passage of GANT and NAFTA treaties.

Sure, he got the economy rolling at the time, but we are now paying for it.
truth is

Templeton, MA

#6 Jul 30, 2012
Ask Barry wrote:
Obama is President. It's currently his fault you're unemployed. Well, that or you're a fat and lazy American. Romney isn't responsible for your unemployment. You're just looking for a scapegoat. Now manup and take responsibility, or blame the guy in office now.
Lynch, you have no real interest in getting or keeping a job. You live on state aid and have done so for years.
Just Facts

Southborough, MA

#7 Jul 30, 2012
Kevin, Kevin, Kevin...

The depths of your constant whining just cease to amaze me. You couldn't hold a job if it was handed to you on a silver platter. Noone would continue to employ such a whiney little sissy boy.

It amazes me that a human of your age is still such a child...my God man, where did your balls go?

If you want to bitch about wealthy people that do NOTHING for anyone but themselves, try looking at our current President...while the unemployment figures continue, he is spending all of his time campaigning instead of doing his damn job....anyone else at any other job would be fired immediately for doing the same thing.

Why don't you spend your energy actually improving yourself, and maybe in 50 years, you will be good enough to hire at McDonald's or Burger King.

You're such a waste of flesh.
Really

Leominster, MA

#8 Jul 30, 2012
Ask Barry wrote:
You win the stupidest comment of the day award
Voter

Bedford, MA

#9 Jul 30, 2012
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
You win the stupidest comment of the day award
Still seems a bit early to be handing that award out, especially on Topix Fitchburg.
Really

Leominster, MA

#10 Jul 30, 2012
Voter wrote:
<quoted text>
Still seems a bit early to be handing that award out, especially on Topix Fitchburg.
Sorry, may have jumped the gun, but not on this topic. We could discuss other people that make us crazy like the people behind you in traffic who try to pass you when you are pulling over to let a fire engine get by.
Painfully obvious

Fitchburg, MA

#11 Jul 31, 2012
Devils Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, it was Clinton and clan who allowed mortgages to people who couldn't affor them and also he sold the out future for the (then) present with the passage of GANT and NAFTA treaties.
Sure, he got the economy rolling at the time, but we are now paying for it.
Your desire to skip a total of 8 years of a presidency is obvious. Evry problem you perceive is put upon either the president 12 years ago or the current one, never to acknowledge the 8 years in between!!!!

"We have a problem, fewer than half have homes...a home ownership gap, a gap we have to work together to close"

in 2002!!!!! Gee, who was President in 2002?
Painfully obvious

Fitchburg, MA

#12 Jul 31, 2012
And if you want to claim all problems that happen while a certain president is the leader well then, you have a lot to begin to accept!!!!!!

9/11 Bush's fault
Squandering a surplus of revenue, Bush's fault
Starting two wars and completing none, Bush's fault
Katrina failures, Bush's fault
Indefinite detentions, Bush's fault
Government gathering e-mails, phone calls illegally, Bush's fault
Rendition and torture, Bush's fault
Not capturing OBL, Bush's fault
and the great economic meltdown coupled with initial bailouts of banking, Bush's fault

Soooooooooooooo, you'll have to decide if you want to go down this blame game path of delusional existence, we already know the choice you've made.
Painfully obvious

Fitchburg, MA

#13 Jul 31, 2012
Speaking of ex-Presidents, why is it that the last Republican President and Vice President, won't actually be at the GOP convention this year?
Hmmmm, have to wonder, if the last Republican administration simply can't be seen with today's nominee, the only reason is, nobody in GOP Republican circles wants to be seen with them or even mention them.
Their history is that good!!!!

So, if you want a repeat Republican administration to do the same things nobody wants to talk about, well, then you have to be needing your head examined!

Mr. GAFFE Swiss Mitt Etch A Sketch Rmoney, second choice to Sarah failin Pailin for VP in 08 will make a great cash-hole in chief!

http://news.nationalpost.com/2012/07/31/after...

Republicans have jumped the couch on this one, big time!!!!!!!!!!
Barney

Poestenkill, NY

#14 Jul 31, 2012
B...b...b...but Bush!!!

Always a winning defense. Does it ever get old? An when does Barack start taking responsibility for his actions?
What

Leominster, MA

#15 Jul 31, 2012
Painfully obvious wrote:
Speaking of ex-Presidents, why is it that the last Republican President and Vice President, won't actually be at the GOP convention this year?
Hmmmm, have to wonder, if the last Republican administration simply can't be seen with today's nominee, the only reason is, nobody in GOP Republican circles wants to be seen with them or even mention them.
Their history is that good!!!!
So, if you want a repeat Republican administration to do the same things nobody wants to talk about, well, then you have to be needing your head examined!
Mr. GAFFE Swiss Mitt Etch A Sketch Rmoney, second choice to Sarah failin Pailin for VP in 08 will make a great cash-hole in chief!
http://news.nationalpost.com/2012/07/31/after...
Republicans have jumped the couch on this one, big time!!!!!!!!!!
Just curious but what makes you think ex Presidents should be at the convention? They have already had their day. It's a different mentality. I read that Michelle Obama was a big hit on Monday when she met the Queen of England while wearing a $4000 jacket.
Painfully obvious

Fitchburg, MA

#16 Jul 31, 2012
What wrote:
<quoted text>Just curious but what makes you think ex Presidents should be at the convention? They have already had their day. It's a different mentality. I read that Michelle Obama was a big hit on Monday when she met the Queen of England while wearing a $4000 jacket.
of course someone will have to explain it to you.

It's about being proud of accomplishments, it's about touting successes, it's about carrying the mantle of justice on, building on foundations previously erected, and being proud of your last elected official to the highest office in the land!

And perhaps maybe all of the above justifies the people you are taking onto your team FROM THAT LAST ADMINISTRATION.

None of that, it's understandable, you want to ignore it all since it was such a disaster!!
Painfully obvious

Fitchburg, MA

#17 Jul 31, 2012
Barney wrote:
B...b...b...but Bush!!!
Always a winning defense. Does it ever get old? An when does Barack start taking responsibility for his actions?
Yes idiot, your blame bush canard IS GETTING VERY OLD!

You see, mindless follower of fabricated delusional BS, I responded to a post! Huh! Imagine that, there was something I was responding to posted by someone! Gee where does one find those kinds of facts?

"Actually, it was Clinton"

See how that works, now I could have simply said, in my simplistic thought processes such as you have "B..b...b...but Clinton"

But I didn't, I chose to be factual and point out something that consistently escapes your brain, if you want to blame the previous President for something that happened on his watch, then, you leave open the opportunity for someone to do it to you!!!!!!

Tracking any of this obvious, critical thinking reality nutjob?
Painfully obvious

Fitchburg, MA

#18 Jul 31, 2012
" Romney exposed his ignorance in the land of the prophets
WaPo- Mitt Romney made history on Monday. In a single speech from Jerusalem, he proved beyond a reasonable doubt that to qualify to be a U.S. presidential candidate one needs precious little understanding of history, economics, or reality. Comment?"

Poor Etch A Sketch, I can imagine he'd like to shake the whole trip on his Etch, he can't, he's unqualified to be the President of this great country, plain and simple and if not for the fact that all you bozo's would pick the devil himslef out of your hatred.
Lynch Mob

South Portland, ME

#19 Jul 31, 2012
Where is my job wrote:
Romney has recently claimed that Obama is jealous of his being successful.
In my understanding Romeny is successful at destroying thousands of American families as he tore their jobs away and set them up in China for profit.
We cannot allow Romney to misrepresent "free enterprise" by comparing it to his vulture capitalist ways.
As India and China both benefitted greatly due to Romneys' pursuit of his definition of success there are thousands of American families that were completely destroyed!
All these families wanted was to be able to work in order to support their families.
Do we want a vulture capitalist to run America? I feel that Romney has absolutely ZERO empathy for the Americann families that he crushed and destroyed in his pursuit to achieve top vulture.
He runs on a campaign promise to noe take away food stamps and health insurance from the same families who he destroyed!
When is enough really enough? I would like to remind everyone that the tax base has narrowed due to this vulture capitalist atmosphere. Don't blame the unemployed and suffering American families for increased government spending.
The real logic here is the more American jobs, the wider the tax base(greater government revenues)and the less need for government spending.
Our economy is being ruined by these vulture capitalist who by the way manipulate our government into having to borry billions from the chinese in order to boost American consumer spending.
There are no JOBS! Local city and towns budgets are being strained as they are forced to lay off firefighters and police. This is due to the narrowing of the tax base as many are out of work!
Romney has created many more jobs in India and China than he has in America! This is why he was able to earn 20 million a year during this countries worst depression. And Yes it is a depression as President Obama has done his best at lessening this blow to struggling Americans.
First off Romney is not responsible for your lack of a job. In your case thats your fault. As far as Romney sending thousands of jobs over seas , that is very misleading. Bain Capital did not own many or most of the companies in there portfolio. They invested in many compaines, they were sharholders. They in vested in startups, invested in companies so they could expand, Sports Authority and Dunkin Donuts for example. Romney has not been at Bain for over 12 years and any financial interest was given up when he became govenor of MA. You keep complaining about Romney and the money he's made what about John Kerry? If you want to blame antone for the outsoursing of jobs blame Wall St. After all its the investors (stockholders)that companies care about. Romney is small potatos compared to the Wall St.
Lynch Mob

South Portland, ME

#20 Jul 31, 2012
Painfully obvious wrote:
And if you want to claim all problems that happen while a certain president is the leader well then, you have a lot to begin to accept!!!!!!
9/11 Bush's fault
Squandering a surplus of revenue, Bush's fault
Starting two wars and completing none, Bush's fault
Katrina failures, Bush's fault
Indefinite detentions, Bush's fault
Government gathering e-mails, phone calls illegally, Bush's fault
Rendition and torture, Bush's fault
Not capturing OBL, Bush's fault
and the great economic meltdown coupled with initial bailouts of banking, Bush's fault
Soooooooooooooo, you'll have to decide if you want to go down this blame game path of delusional existence, we already know the choice you've made.
Explain to me how Bush is responsible for 9/11? Tghis I gotta hear

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Should Jtn run for Governor of Massachusetts? 8 hr Jtn 3
Should Jtn be BANNED from Topix? 17 hr Rihanna 3
Numbers of homeless increase in region 22 hr The Insider 13
Good Samaritan gets more than he bargained for ... Tue Dr Martscoff 2
Man charged with assaulting ex-girlfriend - Sen... (Sep '09) Tue Jtn 74
Police: Man found in FSC bathroom arrested - Se... (Dec '08) Tue Tim 17
Fitchburg High, Fitchburg State team up to prov... Tue BillyBob 2
•••

Fitchburg News Video

•••