First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Just Facts

United States

#21 Jul 9, 2013
Civil Servant Supporter wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you ever go to Benson's Wild Animal Park in the 60's? there was a gorilla there locked in a glass enclosed cage that azzholes used to taunt unmercifully. If yo made a face at him, or blew raspberries at him he'd piss on the glass cage wall at you, or if you were really lucky he'd shit in his hand and fling it at you. It's like that. Well, you know who the gorilla in the cage is, and you know who the azzholes are who are taunting and making faces at him. SO he just keeps flinging shit at them. They keep doing the same things, and he keeps reacting.
Isn't the definition of insanity doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results?
Athletic Supporter,

You would try to make Really think that you are above beating up on Lynch, but you posted the following in a thread regarding a potential slot parlor being suggested in Leominster.

"Another place you and your white trash family can hang out, eh Lynch? As long as they take EBT you'll be all set. How long before you're banned from this place?"

So whos irritating the gorilla now dumbass?
Just Facts

Fitchburg, MA

#22 Jul 9, 2013
You obviously have no idea of how easy it is to hijack another poster's name.

Do you really think that CSS with the Winchendon access point and CSS from Fitchburg are the same person?

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#23 Jul 9, 2013
Really wrote:
What is the purpose of resurrecting threads from as far back as 2006? Is this really the best you all can come up with to comment on?
State trooper hurt on the job - Sentinel & Ente...(Mar '10) 14 min Rollstone 102
Lynch request for court case to be brought forw... 1 hr Hmmmm 17
Who is the stalker ROLLSTONE? 1 hr Rollstone 44
Vote Lynch for city councilor at large in Fitch... 2 hr Hmmmm 139
Records allege fired Fitchburg officer tipped d...(Jun '12) 11 hr Hmmmm 25
Double standards in Fitchburg court 13 hr Lynch 9
Fitchburg serious about business 13 hr Lynch 1
More Disgrace Censorship (Oct '06) 13 hr Lynch 4
Lynch for Mayor will bring change (Aug '11) 15 hr Civil Servant Supporter 34
Wong, others support charter review (Nov '07) 17 hr Kenneth Biagioni 12
Former Johnsonia residents seeking reopened fir... 17 hr No accountability 3
letter requesting fitchburg investigation released 20 hr Rollstone 6
I am offering $5,000 for the identity of this p... 22 hr Rollstone 74
FSU fees increase by 3.2 percent 23 hr Civil Servant Supporter 8
Lunenburg officer's firing still a mystery Sun Gardner 8
Boisvert: ID cards needed for city employees af...(Nov '07) Sun Rollstone 5
Mental health often at core of drug addiction (Nov '07) Sun Rollstone 10
Mayor's actions raise concerns - Sentinel & Ent...(Mar '10) Sun Rollstone 73
Reader: Mayor Mylott kept the city's community ...(Nov '07) Sun American 9
Twin City voters head to the polls (Nov '07) Sun Rollstone 31
A change of culture at Fitchburg Police Dept.-...(Nov '10) Sun Rollstone 232
Fitchburg serious about business Sun Rollstone 3
Who's running Fitchburg?(Nov '07) Sat What has changed 28
Is it OK to defamate Lynchs' and Gonzalezs' cha...(Feb '12) Sat Detective 132
Committee OKs Water Dept. appropriation (Nov '07) Sat Hmmmm 3
Woman in critical condition after being struck ...(Jan '08) Sat American 8
Just say no to treatment center (Jan '08) Sat American 25
Suit against Fitchburg, police alleges negligen...(Jul '11) Sat Interesting 65
Committee to view wetlands ordinance (Nov '07) Sat DiNatali 2
Fitchburg man, 21, arrested in string of robberies (Nov '07) Sat Melissa C 9
Laws that do not yet exist, but should (May '06) Sat Edward Niemczura 2
Some unhappy with plowing (Feb '07) Sat K Beaudette 3
Police Investigate Child Death In Fitchburg (Jul '06) Sat Giselle 2
Woman arrested driving wrong way down Route 2 (Sep '06) Sat Really John 7
Fitchburg treasurer dies (Sep '06) Sat Who 2
Group rallying to save station (Jan '06) Sat Cathy Cherico 2
Contact the FBI if you know of conspiracy to ha... Sat Africanist 49
Some people like watching the History Channel, while others prefer the Food Network or Cable News. Then there are those who still like watching cartoons, or reruns of the Biggest Loser. What's your point? If you not interested in what your watching then either change the channel or get off your ass and go out and cut the lawn.
Just Facts

United States

#24 Jul 9, 2013
You obviously have no clue how little I care about the entire thing...Athletic Supporter is no angel and shouldn't be ragging on others in an effort at raising him/her self above it all.

Several of us in here share our disdain for Lynch because he is a whining idiot with a keyboard and we have a little time to kill...I have no illusions about expecting a valid conversation here and neither should you.

Several of us have tried holding reasonable conversations in here, and it aint gonna happen, so it is place where people vent and thats all it is going to be...nothing more, nothing less.
Really

Gardner, MA

#25 Jul 9, 2013
Just Facts wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a funny person...you are the one that started the useless thread to begin with dumbass.
And name calling, very adult. It's devolved to the same thing all your threads devolve to, useless, childish and ridiculous.

Great job showing how you all have zero real input to anything and simply enjoy devolution!

Enjoy the useless thread you are now hooked on! Glad I could help validate your existance.
Athletic Supporter

Winchendon, MA

#26 Jul 9, 2013
Just Facts wrote:
You obviously have no clue how little I care about the entire thing...Athletic Supporter is no angel and shouldn't be ragging on others in an effort at raising him/her self above it all.
Several of us in here share our disdain for Lynch because he is a whining idiot with a keyboard and we have a little time to kill...I have no illusions about expecting a valid conversation here and neither should you.
Several of us have tried holding reasonable conversations in here, and it aint gonna happen, so it is place where people vent and thats all it is going to be...nothing more, nothing less.
You're just mad because you've been tricked a couple of times recently, and now you feel stupid. You should.

As long as you don't ID yourself here you're just a cartoon character on this forum. And you're an ultraconservative and you're fun to make fun of. Extremely fun. Because you're an extremist. And you're mean. And probably dangerous. And that's what you get.

I bet if we knew more about you, like which militia you belong to, we could deem you a legitimate danger to society as well. More dangerous than the person your weird sense of civic duty and OCD compels you to continually harangue.

I feel less threatened by him than I do a squirrelly nazi type of person.



American

Samara, Russia

#27 Jul 9, 2013
Just Facts wrote:
You obviously have no idea of how easy it is to hijack another poster's name.
Do you really think that CSS with the Winchendon access point and CSS from Fitchburg are the same person?
Now I know the Fitchburg people have a reputation for being stupid but I hope they are educated enough that they can post from anywhere in the world? They do know that right?
American

Samara, Russia

#28 Jul 9, 2013
Im flying around the world right now! Catch me if you can!
American

Makati City, Philippines

#29 Jul 9, 2013
That was a fast trip, there are some cute "ladyboys" down here!

I hope everyone understands how to change their location?

I post on every topix issue in every city that I surf.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Fitchburg candidate fined over recycling sees p... 5 min Jake 9
News Fitchburg's The Man Cave is robbed 58 min Ha ha 2
Why do men aspire to be like Kevin Lynch? Sun D Furor 7
Lynch request for court case to be brought forw... (Jul '13) Sun No release no peace 185
News Hearing held in Fitchburg on PARCC testing system May 2 Jtn 4
News JR's Pub, others Fitchburg buildings demolished... Apr 30 BillyBob 18
News Court upholds conviction of Fitchburg man who p... Apr 30 Huh 1
More from around the web

Fitchburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]