Tree worker jolted by electrical wire in Lunenburg

Oct 12, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Sentinel & Enterprise

A tree service worker was injured Saturday morning on Elizabeth Street after a branch he was cutting made contact with a power line.

Comments (Page 4)

Showing posts 61 - 77 of77
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Plunge

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Judged:

Personaly I like the way they do it in small towns of New Hampshire. It's all volunteer and when they hear the siren for a fire one guy brings the keg of beer another brings the venison steaks and they make the best of it.
Bacon out of the fire

Worcester, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

Cops and firefighters always seem to be on the defense about their jobs. They rebut with hypothetical text book situations , which they've never experienced, and won't experience if they stay on the job for 30 years. Cops do have a tough job in places like Worcester and Fitchburg, but in the smaller communities, it's usually domestic problems, missing cats, and kids mischief. Firefighters never seem to actually change the outcome of any fire event. Almost always a total loss to structure. Heck, they can't even save a building 200 feet from the firehouse.(Leominster). As a psychologist, I see a great many public service employees, and mNy firefighters, and majority have inferiority complexes, stemming from their chosen professions. Many policemen, and ex policemen have serious emotional illness,. Many in my opinion should seek other lines of work.
Working Stiff

Gardner, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

Bacon out of the fire wrote:
Cops and firefighters always seem to be on the defense about their jobs. They rebut with hypothetical text book situations , which they've never experienced, and won't experience if they stay on the job for 30 years. Cops do have a tough job in places like Worcester and Fitchburg, but in the smaller communities, it's usually domestic problems, missing cats, and kids mischief. Firefighters never seem to actually change the outcome of any fire event. Almost always a total loss to structure. Heck, they can't even save a building 200 feet from the firehouse.(Leominster). As a psychologist, I see a great many public service employees, and mNy firefighters, and majority have inferiority complexes, stemming from their chosen professions. Many policemen, and ex policemen have serious emotional illness,. Many in my opinion should seek other lines of work.
What do expect for only $45 an hour.

Sorry you are not a psychologist, good try though.

A psychologist will tell you don't worry about the public service employees. A psychologist will ask you why do you feel that you have to post your anxious thoughts about cops and firefighters online?

People like you who have to worry about cops and firefighters are the ones that need help.

Most people who are successful don't even know cops and firefighters exist.

The people who are infatuated with cops and firefighters and feel the need to degrade them are the ones that never made anything out of their lives.

Degrading successful people makes those that are not success feel better about themselves.

Sounds like you are ready to snap and go postal?

And you know the saying, psychologist are the ones that are messed up that is why they are psychologist !
Working Stiff

Gardner, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

But to answer you comment simply. Cops and firefighters don't have inferiority complexes. It is just the opposite.

Working 2 days a week, playing golf on my 3 days off between shifts, nice vacation home in the tropics, big home here, expensive cars and hot wives and girlfriends.

Sometimes I do feel inferior when I go on a cruise ship with my friends who are surgeons and lawyers, so maybe you do have a point there.
Bacon into the Fire

Worcester, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

Working Stiff wrote:
<quoted text>
But to answer you comment simply. Cops and firefighters don't have inferiority complexes. It is just the opposite.
Working 2 days a week, playing golf on my 3 days off between shifts, nice vacation home in the tropics, big home here, expensive cars and hot wives and girlfriends.
Sometimes I do feel inferior when I go on a cruise ship with my friends who are surgeons and lawyers, so maybe you do have a point there.
if so, why would you live in a shthole like Gardner? Duh! I smell a Moron, and it smells like Overcooked Bacon. Oink Oink Pig Boy. Yuk Yuk.
Bacon Into the Fire

Worcester, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

Working Stiff wrote:
<quoted text>
If that were true, Why would you live in s SHIITHOLE Like Gardner? I smell a Moron, and his name is Pig Boy. Your only friends are other pigs, and your wives are Skanks. everyone knows that.
Bacon Into the Fire

Worcester, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

Atleast we all know everything you Don't have. I feel sorry for Pig Boys. Ill Prey for you. Love and Peace. ;)
Curt

Worcester, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Standing by the road talking to people actually working is a tuff job. Working Stiff, he drinks on the job to stay "warm".
Curt

Worcester, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

Ive heard there is a lot of internal fighting going on. because of an harassment investigation involving a private citizen. Boston is involved.
Just an Observer

Princeton, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

Working Stiff wrote:
<quoted text>
What do expect for only $45 an hour.
Sorry you are not a psychologist, good try though.
A psychologist will tell you don't worry about the public service employees. A psychologist will ask you why do you feel that you have to post your anxious thoughts about cops and firefighters online?
People like you who have to worry about cops and firefighters are the ones that need help.
Most people who are successful don't even know cops and firefighters exist.
The people who are infatuated with cops and firefighters and feel the need to degrade them are the ones that never made anything out of their lives.
Degrading successful people makes those that are not success feel better about themselves.
Sounds like you are ready to snap and go postal?
And you know the saying, psychologist are the ones that are messed up that is why they are psychologist !
In the business world, when coworkers say " he puts out fires", it's a derogatory term for a guy who doesn't do much, and is kinda slow. That term has been around for years, and it wasn't new when I started working over 35 years ago.
Just an Observer

Princeton, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

This is a very well spoken and true fact. Never heard it said so well. Just wanted to give my support to the guy who wrote this.
Devils Advocate

Herndon, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

-Ill-_-Bill- wrote:
Why do all Massholes drive like retards?
Mbe because they are sensitive to your needs and don't want you to feel inferior... kinda like how they don't keep score in youth soccer, ya know?
Renee

Concord, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Jtn yu out there,my makeup is running
Working Stiff

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

Curt wrote:
Standing by the road talking to people actually working is a tuff job. Working Stiff, he drinks on the job to stay "warm".
Actually I watch tv, workout in the gym, take a shower, eat dinner and to stay warm?

I go to bed !

What do you expect for $45 an hour?
Snitch boy

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

-Ill-_-Bill- wrote:
<quoted text>
Bwahahahaha Does it hurt being stupid?
Why ask questions that you already know the answer to? Kinda burns doesn't it?
Snitch boy

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

-Ill-_-Bill- wrote:
<quoted text>
It was a rhetorical question to catch stupid people. How's the hook in your mouth feel dummy?
Better than the stick up your ass stupid.
Joe

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

Snitch boy wrote:
<quoted text>Better than the stick up your ass stupid.
see you soon

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 61 - 77 of77
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the Fitchburg Forum right now

Search the Fitchburg Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Kids get advice on handling bullies - Sentinel ... (Oct '09) 2 hr yow 6
Lincoln street=Jtn 3 hr Karen 1
I love you JTn 4 hr Karen 1
Border line ttruth 4 hr Karen 2
MA Who do you support for Governor in Massachusett... (Oct '10) 13 hr Wared Out 1,146
Will Jtn ever post an Intelligent comment in th... Sat The True Story 27
Solicitor: FSU bid to convert arena no good Sat Karen 2
•••
•••

Fitchburg News Video

•••
•••

Fitchburg Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••