Bail hiked for alleged Westminster youth-league embezzler

Bail was increased to $30,000 this week for Roger Lee, 49, of Leominster. Lee is accused of embezzling nearly $29,000 from the Ashburnham Westminster Youth Hockey Association when he was the volunteer treasurer. Full Story
jeff

Fitchburg, MA

#1 Aug 19, 2012
is this the guy who is owner/mgr of kitchens an baths?bed bath and beyond?
classic64

Leominster, MA

#2 Aug 20, 2012
jeff wrote:
is this the guy who is owner/mgr of kitchens an baths?bed bath and beyond?
no this is not, and you have the wrong name of the business, but it is his brother, but it has nothing to do with his brother that has run a successful kitchen business for over 20 years.
Paulie

Fitchburg, MA

#4 Sep 1, 2012
I read somewhere that this guy was supposed to go back to court August 28, but now no more news. Does anyone know if he went& what happened?
say what

Oxford, MA

#5 Sep 2, 2012
Paulie wrote:
I read somewhere that this guy was supposed to go back to court August 28, but now no more news. Does anyone know if he went& what happened?
Last I knew, he was locked up. I understand his family could not come up with the bail money.
Pete

Fitchburg, MA

#6 Sep 2, 2012
say what wrote:
<quoted text>
Last I knew, he was locked up. I understand his family could not come up with the bail money.
Good, that's where this low life belongs.
say what

Oxford, MA

#7 Sep 2, 2012
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Good, that's where this low life belongs.
I do not know him personally, but it was pretty shocking to those who do know him well.
uh huh

Gardner, MA

#8 Jan 4, 2013
to say what in Lowell - I actually do know him well & not at all surprised! He's has a long history of scamming people for money & had a record for fiduciary crime way before these "allegations"...just wanted to set the record straight on that. & yup he's a scumbag & deserves to be right where he is! But has anyone heard an update since the whining loser changed lawyers? Has the trial started?
Lowell

Leominster, MA

#9 Jan 23, 2013
I also know him... he stole from my family back in the late 80s and later dated my friend and also stole from her. He has major problems and has always lacked morals. Pretty pathetic.
Stoner

Fitchburg, MA

#10 Jan 25, 2013
it will catch up with you sooner or later
jeff

Fitchburg, MA

#11 Aug 23, 2013
Roger lee assaulted me in a night club about 30 years ago, it was the cinema lounge down at sears town, his buddies beat the crap out of my freind, filed a charges against him. roger paid me for my broken glasses , asked me not to press charges.
Question

Fitchburg, MA

#12 Aug 24, 2013
jeff wrote:
Roger lee assaulted me in a night club about 30 years ago, it was the cinema lounge down at sears town, his buddies beat the crap out of my freind, filed a charges against him. roger paid me for my broken glasses , asked me not to press charges.
Wasn't the captains lounge a gay bar? Not that there's anything wrong with that, just saying.
Droopyballs

Gardner, MA

#13 Aug 24, 2013
jeff wrote:
Roger lee assaulted me in a night club about 30 years ago, it was the cinema lounge down at sears town, his buddies beat the crap out of my freind, filed a charges against him. roger paid me for my broken glasses , asked me not to press charges.
You should take up boxing or karate.
ken

Fitchburg, MA

#14 Aug 24, 2013
Droopyballs wrote:
<quoted text>
You should take up boxing or karate.
maybe 30 years ago yes, think Roger needs the boxing training now with all his new roomates, gangbangers an cons surrounding him in the big house
Rennes

Concord, MA

#15 Aug 24, 2013
Question wrote:
<quoted text>
Wasn't the captains lounge a gay bar? Not that there's anything wrong with that, just saying.
that xplsins he lawler guy
classic64

Saco, ME

#16 Aug 24, 2013
ken wrote:
<quoted text>
maybe 30 years ago yes, think Roger needs the boxing training now with all his new roomates, gangbangers an cons surrounding him in the big house
fyi Roger lee isn't in the big house . hes out and about. not sure if hes off the hook or not , but hes not in jail
karen from da burg

Fitchburg, MA

#17 Aug 30, 2013
classic64 wrote:
<quoted text>
fyi Roger lee isn't in the big house . hes out and about. not sure if hes off the hook or not , but hes not in jail
who's Roger fleecing now?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
This time I really mean it. Really. 1 hr The Insider 24
FPD brass responsible.for Million dollar cost t... 4 hr Jeff 8
anybody know the former brenda gould remarried now 6 hr oahu 1
Lynch request for court case to be brought forw... (Jul '13) 21 hr Kevin Lynch 88
A new Hope Thu OMG 5
5 finalist for Chief of Fitchburg ,Ma. Thu Kevin Lynch 37
davd gould Thu BillyBob 7

Fitchburg News Video

Fitchburg Dating
Find my Match

Fitchburg Jobs

Fitchburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Fitchburg News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Fitchburg

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]