Who is Kevin Lynch and what can YOU tell me about him

Posted in the Fitchburg Forum

SECRET

Fitchburg, MA

#1 Jan 19, 2014
I have looked up this man Kevin Lynch and people have told me he is crazy and has mental issues. He is a compulsive liar and I want to know if he has harassed other people other then myself
Mookie Wilson

Fitchburg, MA

#2 Jan 19, 2014
If you've looked him up via Google then that should sum up the kind of person he is.
Jtn

Concord, MA

#4 Jan 19, 2014
He's a good guy who is wise to the FSU administration and for good reason. Hang in there brother.
Civil Servant Supporter

Fitchburg, MA

#5 Jan 19, 2014
He served time for the death of an unarmed young man. He beat him with a golf club. Someone will post the court records for your reading pleasure.
SECRET

Fitchburg, MA

#6 Jan 19, 2014
Well from what I have seen he is NOT a good guy he is a liar and he stalks people and attacks them
Not sure

Leominster, MA

#7 Jan 19, 2014
I'll take a guess. Is he an honest, hard working, respectable leader of the community who never has a bad word to say about anyone?
Not sure

Leominster, MA

#11 Jan 19, 2014
OK my first post got an X so I will try again. He's a secret agent for the FBI who drives an exotic foreign sports car, lives in a mansion, is well educated and very popular with the ladies?
all about Lynch

Gardner, MA

#12 Jan 19, 2014
SECRET wrote:
I have looked up this man Kevin Lynch and people have told me he is crazy and has mental issues. He is a compulsive liar and I want to know if he has harassed other people other then myself
He has threatened and harassed numerous people. HE has used this and other forums as well to publicly slander others.
He is a convicted murderer who has gotten out of prison and refuses to do an honest day's work, but instead lives totally off of us taxpayers. And he spends much of his time on here bashing those of us that do work. He has an insane hatred of public servants. And he loves seeking publicity for himself even if it is negative.

We know he lives off of his mother and that he and his boyfriend have stolen from several members of his family, as a means to finance their lifestyle.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jtn gets a sex change 1 hr Jon G 3
A skidding Saturday as snow hits heavier than e... (Jan '14) 2 hr Jon G 2
Jtn or lynch 3 hr Jtn 4
I love you JTn 3 hr Kim 3
New police chief announcement 3 hr Kim 3
Ebola cure 4 hr Ken 5
Should Jtn run for Governor of Massachusetts? 6 hr Ken 4
•••

Fitchburg News Video

•••