Fitchburg prostitution sting nets five arrests

Oct 4, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Sentinel & Enterprise

Five area men were arrested for allegedly offering to pay for sex as part of a police prostitution sting at the corner of Broad and River streets Thursday morning, according to Sgt.

Comments
41 - 60 of 75 Comments Last updated Oct 14, 2013
Rico

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Fitchburg women wrote:
What is wrong with all of you gross old perv's? Do u really think by posting and saying what ur saying make any sences or makes women want you? How would ur mothers feel about seeing what u are saying? Or what if someone was talking to your mother,wife, daughter, or your lil sister like this? How do u think they would feel? And as far as lynch goes.. Why does every one feel the need to jump all over him on here? I watch these threads all the time and the guy can't even say boo with out someone bad mouthing him. What ever!!! Do us all a favor and keep you personal fights with him off this site! I am tired of seeing it. And lynch maybe you should change your name on here and that way these retards will stop! I have had enugh with the retards of Fitchburg! I am guessing they are all mentally ill old retards who strive for some sort of attention. If u need attention walk out side and the first person u see talk to them. Maybe they will care what u have to say.and if it is a mental health issuse, there is help out there for you! Seek help ASAP!! All I was doing was trying to make a point about how gross this is! And how it is effoting me in my life! I am sick of it. I am so sick of it! I did not move to Fitchburg to be harassed by creppy old gross men...
Word on the street is Lay Z has more sneakers than Foot Locker and more bling than a pawn shop! I can't promise you he will find you some Johns but I will put in a good word for you. Just don't get to mouthy with Lay Z cuz he likes to keep his pimp hand strong. Of course you will have to be tested for STDs.
Civil Servant Supporter

Gardner, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Peaches wrote:
Woof woof daddy you so smart woof woof
Can you change your comments this one is getting old
Civil Servant Supporter

Gardner, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

Fitchburg women wrote:
What is wrong with all of you gross old perv's? Do u really think by posting and saying what ur saying make any sences or makes women want you? How would ur mothers feel about seeing what u are saying? Or what if someone was talking to your mother,wife, daughter, or your lil sister like this? How do u think they would feel? And as far as lynch goes.. Why does every one feel the need to jump all over him on here? I watch these threads all the time and the guy can't even say boo with out someone bad mouthing him. What ever!!! Do us all a favor and keep you personal fights with him off this site! I am tired of seeing it. And lynch maybe you should change your name on here and that way these retards will stop! I have had enugh with the retards of Fitchburg! I am guessing they are all mentally ill old retards who strive for some sort of attention. If u need attention walk out side and the first person u see talk to them. Maybe they will care what u have to say.and if it is a mental health issuse, there is help out there for you! Seek help ASAP!! All I was doing was trying to make a point about how gross this is! And how it is effoting me in my life! I am sick of it. I am so sick of it! I did not move to Fitchburg to be harassed by creppy old gross men...
We pick on Lynch because he Lies about Killing a man named Andrew in Boston. He went to jail for 8 years for manslaughter But he says he had nothing to with his death. Thats why
Spongebob

Gardner, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Lynch for councilor wrote:
This was done by the Staties at my suggestion
I have meet with the governor and the general of the state police they are putting my plan into action
The connector will be funded watch for this new development
I know you are not the real Lynch but Lynch has now moved on to the Fitchburg, Wisconsin forum. This is where there is a corrupt police department and his services are needed there.

Lynch most likely got confused and thought the corrupt cops were in Fitchburg, MA but they actually are in Fitchburg, Wisconsin.
Spongebob

Gardner, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Hmmmm

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Civil Servant Supporter wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you change your comments this one is getting old
You can't teach a dead dog new tricks.
Hmmmm

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Spongebob wrote:
http://www.topix.com/forum/cit y/fitchburg-wi/TUVJR4MS5M8QJTS 0I
It could be him but I don't think so. Just another loon.
Debbie

Framingham, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

It's not lynch in Wisconsin it's me,vote for me
Civil Servant Supporter

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

Oooh, she's playing hard to get now. If I finish in your bottom do I have to wash it before you'll kiss it?
Scum

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

Judged:

Your parents are useless scumbags

Your old man is a drunk slob

Your old lady is a slob

Your brother steals he got fired for being a slob

Your sister is a hoe slob
Interesting

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Arrest the clients not the prostitutes. That will put an end to it.
Civil Servant Supporter

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

I've utilized the services of a professional once or twice. Big deal, just wrap it. And no body is really getting hurt. My wife and kids don't know so what's the big deal. People are so puritan.
your kidding

Gardner, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

I've utilized the services of a professional once or twice. Big deal, just wrap it. And no body is really getting hurt. My wife and kids don't know so what's the big deal. People are so puritan.
Hey this sounds like droppyballls That must mean your not getting it at home
Civil Servant Supporter

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

No, this is THE Civil Servant Supporter. But you're partially correct, I don't get it as often as I'd like, that's why I go to a pro. Better that I do that then have an affair with a co-worker, fall in love and destroy my family.

Who are you to judge?
Lyncih

Concord, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

I'm not judging
your kidding

Gardner, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

No, this is THE Civil Servant Supporter. But you're partially correct, I don't get it as often as I'd like, that's why I go to a pro. Better that I do that then have an affair with a co-worker, fall in love and destroy my family.
Who are you to judge?
I am judging you, you are a sicko! You will leave topix now and never post again or I will contact the authorities and report you.
Boehner and Cantor

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

Well thanks to Obama destroying the economy women are finding work else where. Only ugly women in Congress find prostitution offensive.
Civil Servant Supporter

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

your kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
I am judging you, you are a sicko! You will leave topix now and never post again or I will contact the authorities and report you.
Report me for what, exactly? For knowing what the law is? Under 18 is not against the law, under 16 is. Are you mentally challenged? I'm on here pretty regularly so I won't be going anywhere.
Working Stiff

Gardner, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

16 is the legal age of consent even with someone who is 18 or older. I don't know why everyone assumes it is 18. Maybe because they become a legal adult at that age.

Civil Servant Supporter is correct.
Boehner and Cantor

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

It's ironic that our politicians make laws against prostitution when they are always being exposed for having prostitutes with our money.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Fitchburg News Video

•••
•••

Fitchburg Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Fitchburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••