Fitchburg prostitution sting nets five arrests

Oct 4, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Sentinel & Enterprise

Five area men were arrested for allegedly offering to pay for sex as part of a police prostitution sting at the corner of Broad and River streets Thursday morning, according to Sgt.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 40 of75
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Rico

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Oct 9, 2013
 
Uncommoncents wrote:
<quoted text>
You just displayed the reason why the United States is going down the tubes! You have the IQ of an EGGPLANT!
If you "TOUGH GUY" would like to show your BALLS then respond to ME!!!
I will KICK YOUR ASS in ANY DEBATE!!!
TRY ME!
What type of MAN treats a WOMAN the way YOU DO!!!
Here's a debate, what's the IQ of an eggplant?'Ball looker!'.
Hey baby

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Oct 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

You like anal? Ever go A2M?
And you all wonder why

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Oct 10, 2013
 

Judged:

4

3

This town has a bad rep!
Semi local pervs get arrested.
Local woman is glad the pervs are arrested
a half dozen idiots load up with disgusting comments.

Any one of you would turn into little weaping children should your wives become aware of this idiocy!!

Now, you all go on some other threads and cry, whine and complain that this town has problems, the problems are people like you!!
Your Kidding

Gardner, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Oct 10, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Hey baby wrote:
You like anal? Ever go A2M?
Sounds like a comment like droppyballs would make
Boehner and Cantor

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Oct 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

I'm happy this ia a law. If sex was this easy a guy like me wouldn't have to spend endless hours talking about the Government just to bore women and turn them off!
Bowmen andweizer

Hudson, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Oct 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Sex I'd a dirty word on campus
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Oct 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Wow, I guess this site has turned into a nasty trick site. You guys are just sick. Exposing your true colors again.

Keith from Leominster with his side kick eric.

Let me tell the husband of that wife that these guys continue to talk gross to: If you find these guys, I'll go with you to pay them a visit.
Civil Servant Supporter

Gardner, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Oct 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Lynch wrote:
Wow, I guess this site has turned into a nasty trick site. You guys are just sick. Exposing your true colors again.
Keith from Leominster with his side kick eric.
Let me tell the husband of that wife that these guys continue to talk gross to: If you find these guys, I'll go with you to pay them a visit.
What you going to bring your golf club again? Thought you said you don't fight?? YOU LIE AGAIN YOU KILLER!!!!!
Wrong as usual Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
Oct 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Lynch I would be careful, as usual your are wrong about the people you are accusing of posting here. Neither of those two even have anything to do with this site and would not waste their time posting here in this cesspool. They would also not waste their time on someone like you. You caused a bunch of crap on the Facebook sites and were blocked. That was the end of that. Get over it.
Hey Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
Oct 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Why did you kill poor, defenseless Andrew? Does he haunt your dreams? How do your parents feel having a convicted killer for a son?

Do you really think you have a chance at getting elected to any position in Fitchburg?
Rico

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32
Oct 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Lynch, didn't Gomez get arrested for prostitution? So I guess you know a little bit about the business.
Uncommoncents

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33
Oct 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Lay Z wrote:
<quoted text>You say you are a mom, sister and daughter but you don't say you're a wife. What do you say you come work for me and make a little money? I'll give you five crisp George Was
hingtons in advance and a free lunch.
REALLY?

You are the VERY PERSON I would like to DEBATE! Are YOU MAN ENOUGH?

I guess I'll have to wait and see!
Rico

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36
Oct 10, 2013
 
Uncommoncents wrote:
<quoted text>
REALLY?
You are the VERY PERSON I would like to DEBATE! Are YOU MAN ENOUGH?
I guess I'll have to wait and see!
Unless you are top shelf I doubt Lay Z will give you a job. He's probably out right now collecting his money from his bitches and hoes. He's a pimpin legend with mad style.
Hey baby

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#37
Oct 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Rico wrote:
<quoted text>Unless you are top shelf I doubt Lay Z will give you a job. He's probably out right now collecting his money from his bitches and hoes. He's a pimpin legend with mad style.
Tru dat. He got mad skillz and he's acquiring paper 24/7.
Fitchburg women

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38
Oct 11, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

What is wrong with all of you gross old perv's? Do u really think by posting and saying what ur saying make any sences or makes women want you? How would ur mothers feel about seeing what u are saying? Or what if someone was talking to your mother,wife, daughter, or your lil sister like this? How do u think they would feel? And as far as lynch goes.. Why does every one feel the need to jump all over him on here? I watch these threads all the time and the guy can't even say boo with out someone bad mouthing him. What ever!!! Do us all a favor and keep you personal fights with him off this site! I am tired of seeing it. And lynch maybe you should change your name on here and that way these retards will stop! I have had enugh with the retards of Fitchburg! I am guessing they are all mentally ill old retards who strive for some sort of attention. If u need attention walk out side and the first person u see talk to them. Maybe they will care what u have to say.and if it is a mental health issuse, there is help out there for you! Seek help ASAP!! All I was doing was trying to make a point about how gross this is! And how it is effoting me in my life! I am sick of it. I am so sick of it! I did not move to Fitchburg to be harassed by creppy old gross men...
Debbie

Concord, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39
Oct 11, 2013
 

Judged:

3

1

Jtn is young and attractive
Old guy

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40
Oct 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Fitchburg women wrote:
What is wrong with all of you gross old perv's? Do u really think by posting and saying what ur saying make any sences or makes women want you? How would ur mothers feel about seeing what u are saying? Or what if someone was talking to your mother,wife, daughter, or your lil sister like this? How do u think they would feel? And as far as lynch goes.. Why does every one feel the need to jump all over him on here? I watch these threads all the time and the guy can't even say boo with out someone bad mouthing him. What ever!!! Do us all a favor and keep you personal fights with him off this site! I am tired of seeing it. And lynch maybe you should change your name on here and that way these retards will stop! I have had enugh with the retards of Fitchburg! I am guessing they are all mentally ill old retards who strive for some sort of attention. If u need attention walk out side and the first person u see talk to them. Maybe they will care what u have to say.and if it is a mental health issuse, there is help out there for you! Seek help ASAP!! All I was doing was trying to make a point about how gross this is! And how it is effoting me in my life! I am sick of it. I am so sick of it! I did not move to Fitchburg to be harassed by creppy old gross men...
Is this your way of saying you want a date?
peaches

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41
Oct 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Woof woof my daddy be the best woof woof

Woof woof I'm going be in heat soon can I use your leg woof woof

Woof woof daddy put the anti freeze and chicken bones away woo woof
Lynch for councilor

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42
Oct 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

This was done by the Staties at my suggestion
I have meet with the governor and the general of the state police they are putting my plan into action
The connector will be funded watch for this new development
Peaches

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43
Oct 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Woof woof daddy you so smart woof woof

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of75
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

13 Users are viewing the Fitchburg Forum right now

Search the Fitchburg Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
The Terrible Fear of Paying the Poor Too Much 3 hr Resident 5
MA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Massachus... (Oct '10) 4 hr Kundrot dionkie 4,677
Cold case is getting fresh look - Sentinel & En... (Dec '09) 7 hr confused 56
DCF workers picket over 'caseload crisis' 8 hr Jtn 15
Fitchburg rallies for 'proper' burial of Jeremi... 10 hr Donna B 2
Body found by highway is missing Massachusetts boy 21 hr Chris 23
Harrassing of me has timely stopped 22 hr Jtn 54
•••
•••

Fitchburg News Video

•••
Fitchburg Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Fitchburg Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Fitchburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••