Fitchburg prostitution sting nets five arrests

Oct 4, 2013 Full story: Sentinel & Enterprise 75

Five area men were arrested for allegedly offering to pay for sex as part of a police prostitution sting at the corner of Broad and River streets Thursday morning, according to Sgt.

Full Story
Rico

Leominster, MA

#21 Oct 9, 2013
Uncommoncents wrote:
<quoted text>
You just displayed the reason why the United States is going down the tubes! You have the IQ of an EGGPLANT!
If you "TOUGH GUY" would like to show your BALLS then respond to ME!!!
I will KICK YOUR ASS in ANY DEBATE!!!
TRY ME!
What type of MAN treats a WOMAN the way YOU DO!!!
Here's a debate, what's the IQ of an eggplant?'Ball looker!'.
Hey baby

Fitchburg, MA

#23 Oct 10, 2013
You like anal? Ever go A2M?
And you all wonder why

Gardner, MA

#24 Oct 10, 2013
This town has a bad rep!
Semi local pervs get arrested.
Local woman is glad the pervs are arrested
a half dozen idiots load up with disgusting comments.

Any one of you would turn into little weaping children should your wives become aware of this idiocy!!

Now, you all go on some other threads and cry, whine and complain that this town has problems, the problems are people like you!!
Your Kidding

Gardner, MA

#25 Oct 10, 2013
Hey baby wrote:
You like anal? Ever go A2M?
Sounds like a comment like droppyballs would make
Boehner and Cantor

Leominster, MA

#26 Oct 10, 2013
I'm happy this ia a law. If sex was this easy a guy like me wouldn't have to spend endless hours talking about the Government just to bore women and turn them off!
Bowmen andweizer

Hudson, MA

#27 Oct 10, 2013
Sex I'd a dirty word on campus
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#28 Oct 10, 2013
Wow, I guess this site has turned into a nasty trick site. You guys are just sick. Exposing your true colors again.

Keith from Leominster with his side kick eric.

Let me tell the husband of that wife that these guys continue to talk gross to: If you find these guys, I'll go with you to pay them a visit.
Civil Servant Supporter

Gardner, MA

#29 Oct 10, 2013
Lynch wrote:
Wow, I guess this site has turned into a nasty trick site. You guys are just sick. Exposing your true colors again.
Keith from Leominster with his side kick eric.
Let me tell the husband of that wife that these guys continue to talk gross to: If you find these guys, I'll go with you to pay them a visit.
What you going to bring your golf club again? Thought you said you don't fight?? YOU LIE AGAIN YOU KILLER!!!!!
Wrong as usual Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#30 Oct 10, 2013
Lynch I would be careful, as usual your are wrong about the people you are accusing of posting here. Neither of those two even have anything to do with this site and would not waste their time posting here in this cesspool. They would also not waste their time on someone like you. You caused a bunch of crap on the Facebook sites and were blocked. That was the end of that. Get over it.
Hey Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#31 Oct 10, 2013
Why did you kill poor, defenseless Andrew? Does he haunt your dreams? How do your parents feel having a convicted killer for a son?

Do you really think you have a chance at getting elected to any position in Fitchburg?
Rico

Leominster, MA

#32 Oct 10, 2013
Lynch, didn't Gomez get arrested for prostitution? So I guess you know a little bit about the business.
Uncommoncents

Fitchburg, MA

#33 Oct 10, 2013
Lay Z wrote:
<quoted text>You say you are a mom, sister and daughter but you don't say you're a wife. What do you say you come work for me and make a little money? I'll give you five crisp George Was
hingtons in advance and a free lunch.
REALLY?

You are the VERY PERSON I would like to DEBATE! Are YOU MAN ENOUGH?

I guess I'll have to wait and see!
Rico

Leominster, MA

#36 Oct 10, 2013
Uncommoncents wrote:
<quoted text>
REALLY?
You are the VERY PERSON I would like to DEBATE! Are YOU MAN ENOUGH?
I guess I'll have to wait and see!
Unless you are top shelf I doubt Lay Z will give you a job. He's probably out right now collecting his money from his bitches and hoes. He's a pimpin legend with mad style.
Hey baby

Fitchburg, MA

#37 Oct 11, 2013
Rico wrote:
<quoted text>Unless you are top shelf I doubt Lay Z will give you a job. He's probably out right now collecting his money from his bitches and hoes. He's a pimpin legend with mad style.
Tru dat. He got mad skillz and he's acquiring paper 24/7.
Fitchburg women

Fitchburg, MA

#38 Oct 11, 2013
What is wrong with all of you gross old perv's? Do u really think by posting and saying what ur saying make any sences or makes women want you? How would ur mothers feel about seeing what u are saying? Or what if someone was talking to your mother,wife, daughter, or your lil sister like this? How do u think they would feel? And as far as lynch goes.. Why does every one feel the need to jump all over him on here? I watch these threads all the time and the guy can't even say boo with out someone bad mouthing him. What ever!!! Do us all a favor and keep you personal fights with him off this site! I am tired of seeing it. And lynch maybe you should change your name on here and that way these retards will stop! I have had enugh with the retards of Fitchburg! I am guessing they are all mentally ill old retards who strive for some sort of attention. If u need attention walk out side and the first person u see talk to them. Maybe they will care what u have to say.and if it is a mental health issuse, there is help out there for you! Seek help ASAP!! All I was doing was trying to make a point about how gross this is! And how it is effoting me in my life! I am sick of it. I am so sick of it! I did not move to Fitchburg to be harassed by creppy old gross men...
Debbie

Concord, MA

#39 Oct 11, 2013
Jtn is young and attractive
Old guy

Leominster, MA

#40 Oct 11, 2013
Fitchburg women wrote:
What is wrong with all of you gross old perv's? Do u really think by posting and saying what ur saying make any sences or makes women want you? How would ur mothers feel about seeing what u are saying? Or what if someone was talking to your mother,wife, daughter, or your lil sister like this? How do u think they would feel? And as far as lynch goes.. Why does every one feel the need to jump all over him on here? I watch these threads all the time and the guy can't even say boo with out someone bad mouthing him. What ever!!! Do us all a favor and keep you personal fights with him off this site! I am tired of seeing it. And lynch maybe you should change your name on here and that way these retards will stop! I have had enugh with the retards of Fitchburg! I am guessing they are all mentally ill old retards who strive for some sort of attention. If u need attention walk out side and the first person u see talk to them. Maybe they will care what u have to say.and if it is a mental health issuse, there is help out there for you! Seek help ASAP!! All I was doing was trying to make a point about how gross this is! And how it is effoting me in my life! I am sick of it. I am so sick of it! I did not move to Fitchburg to be harassed by creppy old gross men...
Is this your way of saying you want a date?
peaches

Fitchburg, MA

#41 Oct 11, 2013
Woof woof my daddy be the best woof woof

Woof woof I'm going be in heat soon can I use your leg woof woof

Woof woof daddy put the anti freeze and chicken bones away woo woof
Lynch for councilor

Fitchburg, MA

#42 Oct 11, 2013
This was done by the Staties at my suggestion
I have meet with the governor and the general of the state police they are putting my plan into action
The connector will be funded watch for this new development
Peaches

Fitchburg, MA

#43 Oct 11, 2013
Woof woof daddy you so smart woof woof

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
This time I really mean it. Really. 4 hr Lynch 1
Fattman cries foul over defaced signs 5 hr Tammy 32
Lynch request for court case to be brought forw... (Jul '13) 18 hr Lynch Clone 68
5 finalist for Chief of Fitchburg ,Ma. Mon Jtn 32
Current Fitchburg Mon Jtn 6
Family mourns loss of young mother devoted to b... (Jul '09) Sun Kevin Lynch 41
Fitchburg's arts at center of roundtable Sun Tammy 2

Fitchburg News Video

Fitchburg Dating
Find my Match

Fitchburg Jobs

Fitchburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Fitchburg News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Fitchburg