Fitchburg prostitution sting nets five arrests

Oct 4, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Sentinel & Enterprise

Five area men were arrested for allegedly offering to pay for sex as part of a police prostitution sting at the corner of Broad and River streets Thursday morning, according to Sgt.

Comments
1 - 20 of 75 Comments Last updated Oct 14, 2013
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Debbie

Concord, MA

#1 Oct 4, 2013
Add Jtn to the list,Renee was the decoy,no role reversal needed. Hahahahahahahahahahahahah
Spongebob

Gardner, MA

#2 Oct 4, 2013
I se Lynch's friend "Alfi" got busted.
Brilliant

Leominster, MA

#3 Oct 4, 2013
I got laid on Thursday and then my wife went shopping and it costed me a lot more than $19. These guys might be on to a good thing here.
Debbie

Concord, MA

#4 Oct 4, 2013
Brilliant wrote:
I got laid on Thursday and then my wife went shopping and it costed me a lot more than $19. These guys might be on to a good thing here.
hire me,I don't charge. That would be illegal. Jtn doesn't pay. I pay him ,he is so handsome.
Your Kidding

Gardner, MA

#5 Oct 4, 2013
you won't see droppyballs name here getting arrested the girl was older than 14
Fitchburg, MA

#6 Oct 4, 2013
Your Kidding wrote:
you won't see droppyballs name here getting arrested the girl was older than 14
You be quiet or I'll find your license plate #. LMAOROFLOMFG
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#7 Oct 4, 2013
Spongebob wrote:
I se Lynch's friend "Alfi" got busted.
Wow spongebob you are closer than I thought. I do know Alfi from Fitchburg. He never has any money on him and for him to offer $20 is hard to believe.

I do not know the circumstances. I know he has a mental illness. He seems like a friendly person.

So SpongeBob may be Sonny, Melanson or Steve. I have thought you were Steve before. You could be anyone of these 3.

Steve and Melanson are related. They both know Sonny. Maybe it is all three of you over at Sonnys' house sharing a pizza and playing spin the bottle??

Let me ask an honest question, when you dress as a woman why on Gods green planet do you not shave? And why do you smear your lipstick on?

I don't care that you dress as a woman but you should shave and use a narrower lipstick. And do you have any other dress besides the blue one? Hey atleast it matches your car.So do you go to the antique car shows around town? If so, do you go as a man or a woman?
Broken record

Fitchburg, MA

#8 Oct 5, 2013
Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow spongebob you are closer than I thought. I do know Alfi from Fitchburg. He never has any money on him and for him to offer $20 is hard to believe.
I do not know the circumstances. I know he has a mental illness. He seems like a friendly person.
So SpongeBob may be Sonny, Melanson or Steve. I have thought you were Steve before. You could be anyone of these 3.
Steve and Melanson are related. They both know Sonny. Maybe it is all three of you over at Sonnys' house sharing a pizza and playing spin the bottle??
Let me ask an honest question, when you dress as a woman why on Gods green planet do you not shave? And why do you smear your lipstick on?
I don't care that you dress as a woman but you should shave and use a narrower lipstick. And do you have any other dress besides the blue one? Hey atleast it matches your car.So do you go to the antique car shows around town? If so, do you go as a man or a woman?
what a comp,ete nutbag you need medical help you are crazy
Fitchburg women

Fitchburg, MA

#9 Oct 9, 2013
Well I have to say this makes me very sick to see all these comments! I find this to be sick and gross. However as a non prostuite I can't even walk to the store with out some old perv following me around asking if I need a ride or hey can I pick u up? It makes me sick. I guess I am unsafe in this shitty city. I hope they catch all of them. Again anybody picking these women up is a gross old man who is pervs! And the next car that follows me or stops to try is going to have the police after them! You sick bastards!!! I hope ur dicks fall off!
Hey baby

Pine Plains, NY

#10 Oct 9, 2013
Fitchburg women wrote:
Well I have to say this makes me very sick to see all these comments! I find this to be sick and gross. However as a non prostuite I can't even walk to the store with out some old perv following me around asking if I need a ride or hey can I pick u up? It makes me sick. I guess I am unsafe in this shitty city. I hope they catch all of them. Again anybody picking these women up is a gross old man who is pervs! And the next car that follows me or stops to try is going to have the police after them! You sick bastards!!! I hope ur dicks fall off!
How much would you charge for a handy? And if I wanted to finish in your mouth? Lastly, is "around the world" an option with you?
Rico

Leominster, MA

#11 Oct 9, 2013
Hey baby wrote:
<quoted text>
How much would you charge for a handy? And if I wanted to finish in your mouth? Lastly, is "around the world" an option with you?
You idiot! That's not any way to talk to a classy girl who walks the streets in Fitchburg. Let me show you how it's done.

Hey baby how about I give you a Puerto Rican fog bank? That's when just after I pull out of your carpet hole I spin around and fart in your face. Can you make change for a $5?

Show a little respect!
Fitchburg women

Fitchburg, MA

#12 Oct 9, 2013
Wow really!! Glad u perv's take this so seriously. Why yes I loved to be followed and harassed on a daily basis! F you both!! Remember I am someone's mother, sister and daughter! And that's how u speak to women. Ur dicks must be turning green. Hope it falls off soon. Or maybe u are the ones following me.
And let's make it clear I contacted the police about this issuse and the next one to follow me and keep bothering me will lead to bad things sick bastareds!
Hmmmm

Leominster, MA

#13 Oct 9, 2013
Fitchburg women wrote:
Wow really!! Glad u perv's take this so seriously. Why yes I loved to be followed and harassed on a daily basis! F you both!! Remember I am someone's mother, sister and daughter! And that's how u speak to women. Ur dicks must be turning green. Hope it falls off soon. Or maybe u are the ones following me.
And let's make it clear I contacted the police about this issuse and the next one to follow me and keep bothering me will lead to bad things sick bastareds!
So let me get this straight. You walk up and down streets where hookers are walking and old guys think you are a hooker? You can't be much to look at because I've seen some of these hookers and hey are nasty.
Hey baby

Fitchburg, MA

#14 Oct 9, 2013
Fitchburg women wrote:
Listen sugar tits, you're not that good looking. I'd definitely have to do you doggy style so I would have to look at your face.
Rico

Leominster, MA

#15 Oct 9, 2013
Fitchburg women wrote:
If you want to earn a little extra money bleach breath you want to talk to Lay Z. He's got mad pimpin skillz.
Lay Z

Leominster, MA

#16 Oct 9, 2013
Fitchburg women wrote:
You say you are a mom, sister and daughter but you don't say you're a wife. What do you say you come work for me and make a little money? I'll give you five crisp George Washingtons in advance and a free lunch.
Fitchburg women

Fitchburg, MA

#17 Oct 9, 2013
Lay Z wrote:
<quoted text>You say you are a mom, sister and daughter but you don't say you're a wife. What do you say you come work for me and make a little money? I'll give you five crisp George Washingtons in advance and a free lunch.
No I am not ugly by any means!! And no I don't walk up and down the streets. I walk to work and this is what's happening! Have I made it clear I am not a hooker by any means at all! I am so glad u all have it figured out and me pegged as a hooker when I am clearly not! Wow you people on here clearly have no common sence and think this is ok! Well now I am leavening it up to fpd to do there part so if you all are ballsy enugh then bring it. Cuz honestly I am sick of this. A women can't even walk down the street in this city with out pervs like u! News flash not every women in this shitty city is a hooker! My suggestion is go to the nearest bridge and jump with your all your attudes about this! Sick bastards!! It's so bad that I can't even walk down main st. So maybe I should snap on the next perv who follows me! Oh and by the way I am someone's wife.
Hey baby

Fitchburg, MA

#18 Oct 9, 2013
Lay Z gots the best biatches. Dem girls is tight and they always make you wrap it.

He a good guy, give him a shot you won't regret it and you make some good money for your kids.
Uncommoncents

Fitchburg, MA

#19 Oct 9, 2013
Rico wrote:
<quoted text>You idiot! That's not any way to talk to a classy girl who walks the streets in Fitchburg. Let me show you how it's done.
Hey baby how about I give you a Puerto Rican fog bank? That's when just after I pull out of your carpet hole I spin around and fart in your face. Can you make change for a $5?
Show a little respect!
You just displayed the reason why the United States is going down the tubes! You have the IQ of an EGGPLANT!

If you "TOUGH GUY" would like to show your BALLS then respond to ME!!!

I will KICK YOUR ASS in ANY DEBATE!!!

TRY ME!

What type of MAN treats a WOMAN the way YOU DO!!!
Rico

Leominster, MA

#20 Oct 9, 2013
Uncommoncents wrote:
<quoted text>
You just displayed the reason why the United States is going down the tubes! You have the IQ of an EGGPLANT!
If you "TOUGH GUY" would like to show your BALLS then respond to ME!!!
I will KICK YOUR ASS in ANY DEBATE!!!
TRY ME!
What type of MAN treats a WOMAN the way YOU DO!!!
Ok Tough guy let's debate why you want to see my balls?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Ferguson - Fitchburg, MA 3 hr Bingo 34
McKay hosting family barbecue 15 hr Karen 2
Fitchburg Market Basket workers elated to be back 18 hr Karen 1
Thief grabs cash box at Leominster farm stand Thu Karen 2
Students, parents get their first look at Fitch... Tue Karen 2
Numbers of homeless increase in region Tue Karen 5
2 Gardner police officers resign (Oct '13) Tue Anonymous 51
•••

Fitchburg News Video

•••