Lynch rejects offered deal
Love it

Syracuse, NY

#43 Mar 23, 2012
Chucks Case now ha to eat crow so now he play it all off as a joke. Justice was served in this case.

Perfectly
Chucks Case is BS

Marlborough, MA

#44 Mar 23, 2012
Love it wrote:
Chucks Case now ha to eat crow so now he play it all off as a joke. Justice was served in this case.
Perfectly
No, I am not eating any crow. Nor, any Humble Pie for that matter.

I got what I wanted all along: a cop to play by the same set of rules that everyone else has to play by. And, that cop now appears to be doing so. Therefore, Justice WAS served!

The courtcase involving Mr Lynch had the potential to be the icing on the cake. But, I got the cake. Just not the icing.

My sources tell me that things have never been any quieter than they now are over at JR's Pub. Life is good.
The Rock

Leominster, MA

#45 Mar 23, 2012
Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
Outside of your stupid comment. I would be for some sort of charity event to support say the public pool or holiday decerations downtown. We could have celebrity boxing matches and sell tickets, huh??
You sick twisted, demented fucktard. You actually believe you are some sort of celebrity. The only shows you could ever be on in your life is Americas Most Wanted or COPS. Learn this phrase,'Don't taze me man' you may need it in the future.
Love it

Syracuse, NY

#46 Mar 23, 2012
Since you and Lynch are cut from the same cloth it's no surprise that you don't know hen you've been defeated. Nothing has changed, really, has it? Bikes will still be parking on te sidewalk, there will still be loud music come the constant warm weather and the bikes will still be parked on the sidewalk. So where did you win again?

Cake? What cake? Where did officer Siomos get in trouble? Bar open - check. Summer Cruise Nights - check. You lost. Like you always do. You're used to it now.

Maybe you can be Lynch's campaign director.
Right on

Leominster, MA

#47 Mar 23, 2012
Don't waste your time Love it. You are dealing with someone who believes Jr's has been quiet because of no motorcycles or car shows. Well no shit Sherlock it's Winter time. That's like saying not many people are snow skiing at Mt. Wachusett in July.
Chucks Case is BS

Marlborough, MA

#48 Mar 23, 2012
Right on wrote:
Don't waste your time Love it. You are dealing with someone who believes Jr's has been quiet because of no motorcycles or car shows. Well no shit Sherlock it's Winter time. That's like saying not many people are snow skiing at Mt. Wachusett in July.
Now, now...let's not mislead the Topix Forum Readers. My sources tell me that JR's Pub is basically stone cold quiet 7 days a week. It has nothing to do with nice weather, car shows and motorcycles. In the good ol days (the good old days for the Siomos clan that is) the place had fairly steady business 6 or 7 days a week; year round. It was never just a fair weather bar. Sure, the horseh#t outside went on during fair weather only; but there was steady business inside as well; regardless of the weather.

And now; it appears that the Siomos clan is trying to switch gears and turn the place into a dance studio.

No, I'm afraid that something has changed over there. Something big.

Now, let me get back to my dance moves. I want to take full advantage of that Latin Dance Night thing that is advertised over at JR's but never actually seems to be happening....let's see here ONE TWO CHA CHA CHA and THREE FOUR CHA CHA CHA....that reminds me; do you think that the next time Chuckles The Cop wants to attack someone out in front of JR's, he will just Cha Cha up to them instead of bounding like he did the last time around? Oh well; where was I? Oh yeah ONE TWO CHA CHA CHA and THREE FOUR CHA CHA CHA..and FIVE SIX CHA CHA CHA...
Cheer up

Leominster, MA

#49 Mar 23, 2012
I wouldn't worry much about Latin dance night lasting. It's illegal for bars to accept food stamps.
The Insider

Readville, MA

#50 Mar 23, 2012
Chucks Case is BS wrote:
Stamos,
I have said all along that my motives were simply to get a cop to play by the same set of rules that the rest of us has to follow. In Chuckles The Cop's case, for years running over at JR's Pub he was barricading North Street off; blasting music until the wee morning hours; allowing his patrons to walk around out on North Street with alcohol in their hands; and also allowing his patrons to blast off down public ways in a display of screeching tires and burning rubber. Many patrons blasted by the park on North Street at roughly 60 -70 mph. Meanwhile, the entire FPD; including our illustrious Traffic Safety officer McNamara and even our proud police chief simply ignored the whole mess.
Once I heard that Chuckles The Cop had told an area resident "there is nothing that you can do about it; I am a cop"; I figured that it was time for me to keep the pressure on the issue via F-burg Topix Forum. I had no idea what the final outcome would be; but I figured that I would keep plenty of focus on Chuckles The Cop's antics. Its kind of like when a cop is riding someones back bumper. They figure that sooner or later the person will do something stupid. And, in this case; Chuckles The Cop did not dissapoint me. He pooped his cork and it brought plenty of attention to JR's Pub. From there, it was discovered that the liquor license had been buggered up for the past 13 years. Plus, our proud police chief went on record stating that Chuckles The Cop had never informed him that he had direct ties to a bar in the City, as required by law.
So, did I coach Mr Lynch? No. Did Chuckles The Cop hang himself? Yes!
I don't think you understand. Don't mess with the police. Play by the same set of rules? I think they deserve a little more respect than the average citizen and should be allowed a little more room when it comes to parking and so on.

Do you really think they should be treated the same as you? They do deserve professional benefits just because of the crap and scumbags they have to deal as you have your head nestled in your pillow every night.

Sorry but it is a fact of life. Professional law enforcement agencies, police, FBI, CIA and even the President of the US will receive professional treatment and benefits unlike yourself.

They do play by the rules as yourself but they also earned and are entitled a little more than you do. So you can go thru being bitter and sad your whole entire miserable life or just accept it.

Want the same respect they get? Then take the test!
The Insider

Readville, MA

#51 Mar 23, 2012
Chucks Case is BS wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, now...let's not mislead the Topix Forum Readers. My sources tell me that JR's Pub is basically stone cold quiet 7 days a week. It has nothing to do with nice weather, car shows and motorcycles. In the good ol days (the good old days for the Siomos clan that is) the place had fairly steady business 6 or 7 days a week; year round. It was never just a fair weather bar. Sure, the horseh#t outside went on during fair weather only; but there was steady business inside as well; regardless of the weather.
And now; it appears that the Siomos clan is trying to switch gears and turn the place into a dance studio.
No, I'm afraid that something has changed over there. Something big.
Now, let me get back to my dance moves. I want to take full advantage of that Latin Dance Night thing that is advertised over at JR's but never actually seems to be happening....let's see here ONE TWO CHA CHA CHA and THREE FOUR CHA CHA CHA....that reminds me; do you think that the next time Chuckles The Cop wants to attack someone out in front of JR's, he will just Cha Cha up to them instead of bounding like he did the last time around? Oh well; where was I? Oh yeah ONE TWO CHA CHA CHA and THREE FOUR CHA CHA CHA..and FIVE SIX CHA CHA CHA...
Sorry it's open Wednesday and Friday nights. Nothing has changed.
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#52 Mar 23, 2012
Motor cycles will not be allowed on any sidewalk. All incidents will be properly reported. The fire department belongs to the people of Fitchburg. A lot of tax money goes into building and maintaining this station.

The Fire Department will be held to standards as they are employed by the city. Any and all city property will adhere to proper parking policy as well as proper use of said property.

This issue has to do with city property and the Mayor will be held accountable as the City of Fitchburg belongs to the citizens of Fitchburg, citizens who expect standards to be kept as well as equal and fair treatment of all!
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#53 Mar 23, 2012
The Insider wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think you understand. Don't mess with the police. Play by the same set of rules? I think they deserve a little more respect than the average citizen and should be allowed a little more room when it comes to parking and so on.
Do you really think they should be treated the same as you? They do deserve professional benefits just because of the crap and scumbags they have to deal as you have your head nestled in your pillow every night.
Sorry but it is a fact of life. Professional law enforcement agencies, police, FBI, CIA and even the President of the US will receive professional treatment and benefits unlike yourself.
They do play by the rules as yourself but they also earned and are entitled a little more than you do. So you can go thru being bitter and sad your whole entire miserable life or just accept it.
Want the same respect they get? Then take the test!
Let me ask? So what exactly did the top two Lts eat for dinner? Can you tell us if their food is digesting properly? Get your head out of their asses!!! Get a clue!!

Let me ask you another question? So would you LIE for a member of the FPD if you were asked? If you answered, Yes; then let me ask, do you think that is right? Is it perjury? Shouldn't you go to jail for perjury??

You are so full of shit! How many members of the FPD have you dated? Seriously!

What you state is a belief of yours only as it is your opinion ONLY! You have a right to state your opinion as anyone else does. My feeling and strong belief is that everyone should be treated EQUALLY and FAIRLY!!!!!

Cops are people like anyone else, they are not born cops. And there is an oath that they take where they pledge to conduct themselves lawfully!!!! Under your "opinion" standards this oath is just words??

The fact of life is that cops have been arrested from everything from Rape, drunking driving, drug dealing and murder!! What world do you live in? Are cops the angels in your little land of utopia??

Every citizen has the absolute right to expect a police officer to NOT break the law!!! You are truly twisted! Let me ask as it sounds like you enjoy going to bars and are probably in your late forties. Have you ever heard of anyone selling drugs? Have you heard of anyone doing something illegal??

Let me tell you! I was 16 years old and I was buying alcohol from a Boston cop who owned and worked at his package store. It was known for serving underage kids alcohol. So what is your opinion on this fact? Should that cop be charged equally compared to the next package store owner that isn't a cop??

As you know I am a stickler on the situation of hampering emergency vehicles. If an off duty cop decided to sit in traffic instead of pulling over to the right as an emergency vehicle is attempting to pass as is the dentist in his car in the same traffic. Should both drivers recieve the $200 ticket? Should just one? Which one? Neither?
The Insider

Readville, MA

#54 Mar 23, 2012
Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me ask? So what exactly did the top two Lts eat for dinner? Can you tell us if their food is digesting properly? Get your head out of their asses!!! Get a clue!!
Let me ask you another question? So would you LIE for a member of the FPD if you were asked? If you answered, Yes; then let me ask, do you think that is right? Is it perjury? Shouldn't you go to jail for perjury??
You are so full of shit! How many members of the FPD have you dated? Seriously!
What you state is a belief of yours only as it is your opinion ONLY! You have a right to state your opinion as anyone else does. My feeling and strong belief is that everyone should be treated EQUALLY and FAIRLY!!!!!
Cops are people like anyone else, they are not born cops. And there is an oath that they take where they pledge to conduct themselves lawfully!!!! Under your "opinion" standards this oath is just words??
The fact of life is that cops have been arrested from everything from Rape, drunking driving, drug dealing and murder!! What world do you live in? Are cops the angels in your little land of utopia??
Every citizen has the absolute right to expect a police officer to NOT break the law!!! You are truly twisted! Let me ask as it sounds like you enjoy going to bars and are probably in your late forties. Have you ever heard of anyone selling drugs? Have you heard of anyone doing something illegal??
Let me tell you! I was 16 years old and I was buying alcohol from a Boston cop who owned and worked at his package store. It was known for serving underage kids alcohol. So what is your opinion on this fact? Should that cop be charged equally compared to the next package store owner that isn't a cop??
As you know I am a stickler on the situation of hampering emergency vehicles. If an off duty cop decided to sit in traffic instead of pulling over to the right as an emergency vehicle is attempting to pass as is the dentist in his car in the same traffic. Should both drivers recieve the $200 ticket? Should just one? Which one? Neither?
Are you okay today? Take it easy little bear before you have a stroke !

Hey stay off the forum, duh!{shaking my head now} Why risk taking a chance posting here and violating your probation requirements?

Sounds like you are going off the deep end!
Chucks Case is BS

Marlborough, MA

#55 Mar 23, 2012
The Insider wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think you understand. Don't mess with the police. Play by the same set of rules? I think they deserve a little more respect than the average citizen and should be allowed a little more room when it comes to parking and so on.
Do you really think they should be treated the same as you? They do deserve professional benefits just because of the crap and scumbags they have to deal as you have your head nestled in your pillow every night.
Sorry but it is a fact of life. Professional law enforcement agencies, police, FBI, CIA and even the President of the US will receive professional treatment and benefits unlike yourself.
They do play by the rules as yourself but they also earned and are entitled a little more than you do. So you can go thru being bitter and sad your whole entire miserable life or just accept it.
Want the same respect they get? Then take the test!
It sounds like you need to start a compaign to change the laws so that cops can park however the hell they want to. Personally, I don't think that you will get too far with it.

If off duty cops want to get a snoutful of alcohol at their favorite neighborhood bar; they are required to park like the rest of us are required to park. Until you get the laws changed; that is how it works. In your case, the fact that you are an arrogant A-hole does not get you anything extra.

I'll be sure to keep an eye on the action over at JR's Pub. I think its safe to assume that Chuckles The Cop recieved the necessary b#tch slap from our proud police chief over this sordid affair.

Again, I think that we have one more lawman on our hands who will now be playing by the rules. At least out in pubic sight anyway. If not, I suppose that he can fall back on his Dance School idea...
Smoke eater

Fitchburg, MA

#56 Mar 23, 2012
Chucks Case is BS wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, now...let's not mislead the Topix Forum Readers. My sources tell me that JR's Pub is basically stone cold quiet 7 days a week. It has nothing to do with nice weather, car shows and motorcycles. In the good ol days (the good old days for the Siomos clan that is) the place had fairly steady business 6 or 7 days a week; year round. It was never just a fair weather bar. Sure, the horseh#t outside went on during fair weather only; but there was steady business inside as well; regardless of the weather.
And now; it appears that the Siomos clan is trying to switch gears and turn the place into a dance studio.
No, I'm afraid that something has changed over there. Something big.
Now, let me get back to my dance moves. I want to take full advantage of that Latin Dance Night thing that is advertised over at JR's but never actually seems to be happening....let's see here ONE TWO CHA CHA CHA and THREE FOUR CHA CHA CHA....that reminds me; do you think that the next time Chuckles The Cop wants to attack someone out in front of JR's, he will just Cha Cha up to them instead of bounding like he did the last time around? Oh well; where was I? Oh yeah ONE TWO CHA CHA CHA and THREE FOUR CHA CHA CHA..and FIVE SIX CHA CHA CHA...
I heard what's changed is someone offered him 6 figures for his liquor license
The Insider

Readville, MA

#57 Mar 23, 2012
Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me ask? So what exactly did the top two Lts eat for dinner? Can you tell us if their food is digesting properly? Get your head out of their asses!!! Get a clue!!
Let me ask you another question? So would you LIE for a member of the FPD if you were asked? If you answered, Yes; then let me ask, do you think that is right? Is it perjury? Shouldn't you go to jail for perjury??
You are so full of shit! How many members of the FPD have you dated? Seriously!
What you state is a belief of yours only as it is your opinion ONLY! You have a right to state your opinion as anyone else does. My feeling and strong belief is that everyone should be treated EQUALLY and FAIRLY!!!!!
Cops are people like anyone else, they are not born cops. And there is an oath that they take where they pledge to conduct themselves lawfully!!!! Under your "opinion" standards this oath is just words??
The fact of life is that cops have been arrested from everything from Rape, drunking driving, drug dealing and murder!! What world do you live in? Are cops the angels in your little land of utopia??
Every citizen has the absolute right to expect a police officer to NOT break the law!!! You are truly twisted! Let me ask as it sounds like you enjoy going to bars and are probably in your late forties. Have you ever heard of anyone selling drugs? Have you heard of anyone doing something illegal??
Let me tell you! I was 16 years old and I was buying alcohol from a Boston cop who owned and worked at his package store. It was known for serving underage kids alcohol. So what is your opinion on this fact? Should that cop be charged equally compared to the next package store owner that isn't a cop??
As you know I am a stickler on the situation of hampering emergency vehicles. If an off duty cop decided to sit in traffic instead of pulling over to the right as an emergency vehicle is attempting to pass as is the dentist in his car in the same traffic. Should both drivers recieve the $200 ticket? Should just one? Which one? Neither?
Sorry little bear, I don't date cops. My butt is a "One-Way Do Not Enter" street just like God intended it to be !
The Insider

Readville, MA

#58 Mar 23, 2012
Smoke eater wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard what's changed is someone offered him 6 figures for his liquor license
CVS is buying the lot with Fitchburg State University's blessing.
Civil Servant Supporter

Winchendon, MA

#59 Mar 23, 2012
Chucks Case is BS wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I am not eating any crow. Nor, any Humble Pie for that matter.
I got what I wanted all along: a cop to play by the same set of rules that everyone else has to play by. And, that cop now appears to be doing so. Therefore, Justice WAS served!
The courtcase involving Mr Lynch had the potential to be the icing on the cake. But, I got the cake. Just not the icing.
My sources tell me that things have never been any quieter than they now are over at JR's Pub. Life is good.
Ha! ha! Speaking about birds, what a lark! I want all the readers of Topix Forum to brainstorm all the overused cliches they can think of, and remind you of how stupid you are! I'll begin: How's that egg on your face, dumb-shit?

Justice was served alright. BUT you're not willing to admit you were wrong,(as ALL narcissists cannot do). So it looks like we're doomed to a lifetime of your malarkey. Overused alliteration, hyperbole till we puke, all that bullshit you've been slinging for a few years.

Get over it. Mr. Lynch got what he deserved, and so did you. Here's another one: You picked the wrong horse, dumb-shit.

Here's that link for the writing club I was telling you about: http://www.tweez.com/wwpc/

Go and learn how to be more believable. The only one you're convincing of anything these days is yourself. They'll also help you with your awful writing. I know, you think you're wonderful. And I bet you'll find some little old ladies at the club who think you are too!

Keep pouring it on now that you are wrong, and yes, after a couple of weeks 90% of the readers will forget what you said. Including you, of course. It seems you already have forgotten all the stupid false things you've said.

Tell me: How the fook do you type with your foot jammed in your mouth dumb-shit?



I'll see you down at JR's for dance night. You bring your ugly boy
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#60 Mar 23, 2012
CVS? LOL! Fitchburg has no hope if it continues to be run by three people, one being the University!

So, what happens to the CVS on water street? What happens with Tedeschis? And the new Hess convienience? And the two covienient stores on Main street??

Where is the Mayor? Mayor we are going to need more painted plywood sheets! I wouldn't be shocked to hear that the block grant funding pays for the plywood!

Hey, the Mayor saved 2 Million in the bank! It doesn't matter that she has allowed the pension system to balloon!!! Give everyone in all departments a $100,000 minimum salary, Oh, already done? So when they retire at an early age they can recieve pensions of over $100,000.

At present over 20 yrs EVERY homeowner pays the city atleast on average $60,000 !!!!!!! Awesome Mayor!!!

Has everyone calculated their new annual Water bill? The average annual rate is now $1,200 !!!!!

So that is another $24,000 over 20 yrs! Shit at this rate Mayor you can have two Chiefs at $200,000!!!

I can't wait for the student housing! The new elm street will be Highland, Lincoln, Cedar and Myrtle! Half way there now! Great plan Mayor, empty out the rest of the apartments in the area.

Hey, I get it, the area will depreciate so badly and at the same time taxes and water rates increase so that property owners are forced to foreclose and abandon property! Then the city can take more properties and then they can give them to the University for free and to Million dollar developers for free as they hire illegals!!

I have constantly fought the concensus out here of a bomb to be dropped on Fitchburg as I remain positive!

The only way to fix Fitchburg is to bring your neighbors to the polls! Run for office! Stand up together!!!!!

The last election 18% of registered voters voted!
The Insider

Readville, MA

#61 Mar 24, 2012
Lynch wrote:
CVS? LOL! Fitchburg has no hope if it continues to be run by three people, one being the University!
So, what happens to the CVS on water street? What happens with Tedeschis? And the new Hess convienience? And the two covienient stores on Main street??
Where is the Mayor? Mayor we are going to need more painted plywood sheets! I wouldn't be shocked to hear that the block grant funding pays for the plywood!
Hey, the Mayor saved 2 Million in the bank! It doesn't matter that she has allowed the pension system to balloon!!! Give everyone in all departments a $100,000 minimum salary, Oh, already done? So when they retire at an early age they can recieve pensions of over $100,000.
At present over 20 yrs EVERY homeowner pays the city atleast on average $60,000 !!!!!!! Awesome Mayor!!!
Has everyone calculated their new annual Water bill? The average annual rate is now $1,200 !!!!!
So that is another $24,000 over 20 yrs! Shit at this rate Mayor you can have two Chiefs at $200,000!!!
I can't wait for the student housing! The new elm street will be Highland, Lincoln, Cedar and Myrtle! Half way there now! Great plan Mayor, empty out the rest of the apartments in the area.
Hey, I get it, the area will depreciate so badly and at the same time taxes and water rates increase so that property owners are forced to foreclose and abandon property! Then the city can take more properties and then they can give them to the University for free and to Million dollar developers for free as they hire illegals!!
I have constantly fought the concensus out here of a bomb to be dropped on Fitchburg as I remain positive!
The only way to fix Fitchburg is to bring your neighbors to the polls! Run for office! Stand up together!!!!!
The last election 18% of registered voters voted!
Even if everyone voted you still will not be elected Mayor. You are not allowed to hold the office if elected because of your past criminal history.

Most of the residents want Fitchburg State University here. We want college kids instead of gangbangers. Sorry you live in a college neighborhood but if you do not like it, MOVE !

We do not want to be like Leominster. Most of the Leominster residents hate their city now. Too much traffic, too much noise. We want to be a sleepy bedroom community.

You talk about salaries and city bills but you do not have to pay them and you do not have a job !

That is NASTY !
Civil Servant Supporter

Winchendon, MA

#62 Mar 24, 2012
Chucks Case is BS wrote:
<quoted text>
It sounds like you need to start a compaign to change the laws so that cops can park however the hell they want to. Personally, I don't think that you will get too far with it.
If off duty cops want to get a snoutful of alcohol at their favorite neighborhood bar; they are required to park like the rest of us are required to park. Until you get the laws changed; that is how it works. In your case, the fact that you are an arrogant A-hole does not get you anything extra.
I'll be sure to keep an eye on the action over at JR's Pub. I think its safe to assume that Chuckles The Cop recieved the necessary b#tch slap from our proud police chief over this sordid affair.
Again, I think that we have one more lawman on our hands who will now be playing by the rules. At least out in pubic sight anyway. If not, I suppose that he can fall back on his Dance School idea...
Arrogant A-hole? Ha ha! Keep convincing yourself you were an agent of change-especially in offering Mr. Lynch support in his endeavors, you dumb-shit! This is the funniest stuff I've read in years on this forum. It REEKS of embarrassment. YOU were wrong, we were right-hang your head in fooking shame, and keep convincing yourself and trying to convince us you "won" anything. So what if things have changed at the bar-were you responsible for another half-dozen bars that have closed or have seen their numbers dwindle to do so? No, but in your sick narcissistic warped mind you were! Because you are a NARCISSIST.
Are you gay? You sure do sound like it! A frustrated narcissistic gay guy from the college neighborhood. Who hates/loves/hates he-man heterosexual cops regardless of where they park!
I'm close to outing you anyway. Somebody I know who DOES hang around with the cops is on it, and when I do find out who you are, I'm telling! Right here on Topix Forum!!!
And THAT will be a lot of fun!
PS- See you at Dance night. Bring your ugly boy-toy with you! I'll personally valet park for you. Toot three times-we'll know the most arrogant, narcissistic douchebag with all the egg on his face is there, and we'll welcome you with open arms.
Dumb-shit!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kevin Lynch posting under name of murdered man! 5 hr Corrupt Cops 3
jeffery.5836 5 hr JimB 5
News A change of culture at Fitchburg Police Dept. -... (Nov '10) Fri Jerrys Kid 286
News Church is for sale in Fitchburg - Sentinel & En... (Sep '10) Thu Bobby 28
New Low for Kevin Lynch Aug 24 Ken 7
Just Another Tuesday Aug 24 GOBN 43
Lynch Misses Another Monday Aug 23 Janet 12

Fitchburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fitchburg Mortgages