Civil servant supporter

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Thursday Jul 3

I want everyone to join me for fun at the park. Stamos and hotdogs are always welcome.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_cqLFNIur_Jk/SprZmmC...
Not Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Saturday Jul 5

If I'm not mistaken I do believe that that picture is Civil's wife.
civil servant supporter

Winchendon, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sunday Jul 6

Civil servant supporter wrote:
I want everyone to join me for fun at the park. Stamos and hotdogs are always welcome.
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_cqLFNIur_Jk/SprZmmC...
You somabitch. I'm sick of you stealing my identity. Let's meet somewhere and fight and the winner can use the name. What do you say tough guy? And anyway, that's not my wife. My wife is thin and beautiful. And she didn't come home last night. Said she was sleeping at her sister's. Well, when I call her sister's there's no fooking answer. The woman doesn't just break my heart-she tears it out and uses it as a doormat. Did you ever hear of "a crime of passion" impostor? Well, you're going to hear of a "crime of passionately pissed-off" in the next couple of days. SO I don't need your cheap-azz shite this fine morning. Let's just fight, or are you scared?
Civil servant supporter

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sunday Jul 6

Sorry El imposter (thats spanish for you're a jerk off) but maybe that is my wife and I get to ride that party train every night. If you want a fight meet us at Taco Bell at noon because we like high class Mexican restaurants.
civil servant supporter

Gardner, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sunday Jul 6

civil servant supporter wrote:
<quoted text>
You somabitch. I'm sick of you stealing my identity. Let's meet somewhere and fight and the winner can use the name. What do you say tough guy? And anyway, that's not my wife. My wife is thin and beautiful. And she didn't come home last night. Said she was sleeping at her sister's. Well, when I call her sister's there's no fooking answer. The woman doesn't just break my heart-she tears it out and uses it as a doormat. Did you ever hear of "a crime of passion" impostor? Well, you're going to hear of a "crime of passionately pissed-off" in the next couple of days. SO I don't need your cheap-azz shite this fine morning. Let's just fight, or are you scared?
Don't worry she was in good hands she was at my house with her sister. What a great time we had. She says you never can take care of her needs :)
civil servant supporter

Winchendon, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sunday Jul 6

civil servant supporter wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't worry she was in good hands she was at my house with her sister. What a great time we had. She says you never can take care of her needs :)
Oh! You! Don't remind me-she told me that plenty of times already. Woe is me. She finally made it home around 11:30 a.m. smelling like "Old Spice." Does that mean she was out with a sailor? Or how about the time she came home (last week) and she smelled like "Hai Karate?" Does that mean she was with an Asian guy? What does that mean when she smells like "Brut?" That she was sleeping with a football player?

You guys are putting me over the edge. You and her. I'm going to go wake her up and see what she smells like now.

Her sister's prettier than her-ain't she? Don't tell her I said that...
Civil servant supporter

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sunday Jul 6

You are all fakes. I think you know how I like to roll. Meet me for a hotdog.

http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/File:Fat_m...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

10 Users are viewing the Fitchburg Forum right now

Search the Fitchburg Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Officials investigating two-alarm Fitchburg hou... 4 min The real Jtn 3
MA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Massachus... (Oct '10) 29 min Kundrot dionkie 4,693
a holes 7 hr Karen 5
boycotting new market basket prices 8 hr tim 22
Police: Woman robbed Cumberland Farms in Fitchb... Jul 23 Jtn 1
Manager: 'It could be empty tomorrow' Jul 23 Jtn 3
Fitchburg officer charged with drunken driving ... (Nov '10) Jul 21 Pajama People 50
•••
•••

Fitchburg News Video

•••
•••

Fitchburg Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Fitchburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE