First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Cheryl45

Forestdale, MA

#42 Jan 14, 2014
lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
Another self righteous fuck. I bet you do have a job that is paid through tax collection!
And, pray tell, Kevin, what do yo think pays for your SSDI check and all of your other free goodies? Do you get a Section 8 check for your mom's basement? Are you going to try to tell us that the taxpayers don't fund your lazy lifestyle?

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#43 Jan 16, 2014
Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
K, here is one for you Cheryl, ready?
So I am a dangerous person right?
-SNAPPING puke COPS NECKS?
-SHOOTING thug COPS?

Of course YOU'RE DANGEROUS !!!!
You were are one scary dude under anonymity 4 years ago, weren't you Lynch? In hindsight, is it any wonder now why you went and got your ass kicked and arrested for stalking an harassing that cops family business? Is it not clear now why that cop had every reason to feel you were a threat to both he and his family?

What creep would get on some local anonymous internet site and post this crazy stuff and not be seen as some threat too COPS or anyone else for that matter? Can you not now see why those cops would be warning each other about you and giving you that cold "threatening" stare you claim you were given by one at the search's? Heck, any cop would have to be nuts not to keep an eye on you if you were anywhere near them. You're dangerous.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/fitchburg-ma/...
Beat the cop wrote:
<quoted text>
If a cop puts his hand on me with a weapon for no reason, I will defend myself against his furthering his assault on me by snapping his neck!!
Why do you feel that it is ok for cops to beat people for no reason? Why do you feel that a cop that handcuffs then beats a citizen with a weapon while their hands are tied shouldn't go to prison for years like any other citizen would??
You are obviously a puke cop or a relative of a puke cop!!!
former fpd wrote:
<quoted text>
If any of these cops swung on me I would break their necks! It is way past due time that we start fighting these SCUM cops! They hide behind their badge, they are worse than criminals, they beat their wives!
The public is getting steamed! These cops should all lose their fucking jobs!! Why should they be allowed to openly assault who they want when they want! If a cop put their finger on me I will break it off! These guys are criminal THUGS who hide behind their badges!!!! They took justice out in the street by jumping and punching this guy repeatedly! They need to let this guy go free!!
How dare u justify this pigs behavior! These cops are no better than a criminal thug who beats elderly women!
former fpd wrote:
<quoted text>
too bad the guy didnt crawl back to his car if he had a gun and put a few in the foreheads of those thug cops!!
When r u going to wake up and smell the coffee? The government is a corrupt mob! They run gambling enterprises and they get a dollar from every case of beer sold!
Then u have the police "who give SERVICE"; someone please explain this "service thing to me? 8 stateys beating one guy? Let me ask you cop lover, if u were any further up their shute you wouldnt have to explain to me why you had poop on the top of your sneaker! If 8 guys beat one guy, what type of time would he get? If you got caught beating a guy with a club while he was handcuffed to a pole, what type of time would your lovers give you?
These cops broke the law! They assaulted this guy! You are wrong, their are many witnesses to this scene!
Get a clue, cops are on the take! Where have u been?? u need to go out more often. Nobody trust cops! You would have more respect if you asked a gangster for assistance than a modern day cop!
So once again Lynch, you didn't answer my question, why are you messaging the FPD and State Police when YOU THINK you would get more respect asking for assistance from a "gangster" than a "modern day cop"?

Location hidden

#44 Jan 16, 2014
Waiting...... wai.......ting.... waiting

Location hidden

#45 Jan 16, 2014
Actually Lynch, I meant to ask that question over here seeing how you're out here messaging those who you might be thinking are Nazi's. So was this you or wasn't it Lynch. I seem to recall you back then referencing our State Troopers as Nazi's. Well?

200 State troopers graduate 3-10-12
More Gestapo wrote:
Hail Hitler! Not a coincidence that they match the Nazi uniforms and march like them. The biggest law enforcement regime in the world. Goal= stripping and dismantling the Constitution.
Hail Hitler!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Conry calls DPW pick 'ill-conceived;' Wong says... (Jul '08) 3 hr Jtn 29
News President Antonnuci's Final Commencement Addres... 3 hr Jtn 3
News Grateful Dead tribute band kicks off Fitchburg ... 3 hr Jtn 3
News Rain, high waters postpone some Civic Days even... 4 hr Jtn 6
LONGSJO CLASSIC LEFT UNSPONSORED BY UNITIL or A... 9 hr YourMother 8
News Growing the new modern medicine 17 hr Jtn 4
News Cyclist fight at Longsjo Classic being investig... Tue Joe 3
More from around the web

Fitchburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE