lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#21 Dec 29, 2013
Cheryl45 wrote:
<quoted text>
The court certainly didn't they were fraudulent, now did it? So were left only with your assertion that they were fraudulent. Typical. According to you, everyone else is wrong and nothing is your fault.
What specific violent incident led to your being banned from the FSU campus? I suppose that you'll spin another fable about that as well, blaming others and saying that it was the good old boys or some other such nonsense.
As I told you I was assisting my brother with his case against FSU. They were giving me documents. I asked for some hard copy emails and they shut it down! As of last night my brother stated that the lawsuit against the University is still onward.

In a letter I wished him to have a miserable Christmas. And I ended it with I will see you in court where justice will prevail! I have posted the letter out here!

Upon this letter where I requested hard copy emails and explained the case of wrong doing that Antonucci did to my brother. I wished him to have a miserable Christmas. There is direct evidence that links these people and justice will prevail.

My brother enjoyed his job, respected his job, always did a good job and was seriously affected by loosing it for no reason. This is real life, some people loose it .And those are cases of just regular lay offs never mind corruption. And let me tell you the FBI answered directly to this situation! FACT!
lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#22 Dec 29, 2013
Civil Servant Supporter wrote:
<quoted text>
Since we're asking questions. How many times were you diddled by a male relative? Is that why you turned out the way you did?
Never was molested. I was an alter boy for arch Bishops and Cardinals. Never was molested. I knew I was gay when I was a young boy.

So, you hate gays. I cannot help you as this is your problem.
tell us

Gardner, MA

#23 Dec 30, 2013
lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
You are nothing but a lying twisting PUNK! I was serious about sitting down with you over a pizza but I take it back!
Recently, you have attempted to twist in that I was accused of kidnapping children! You owe me an apology! As you knowingly overstepped this time!
Did you or did you not have a child in your house that you did not have custody of? did you or did you not tell a judge under oath that you were her guardian?

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#24 Dec 30, 2013
lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
You are nothing but a lying twisting PUNK! I was serious about sitting down with you over a pizza but I take it back!
Recently, you have attempted to twist in that I was accused of kidnapping children! You owe me an apology! As you knowingly overstepped this time!
Lynch, I'm not twisting anything here? You're the one that said someone accused you two of scheming and plotting to steal the custody of someone's child. You also said that "All information no matter how small you think it is could be very helpful to finding the conclusion to this case." The fact that you've been accused of trying to steal the custody of someone's kid and are now helping in the search effort for one that's missing is part of all that information, no matter how small it might be.
Why are you now complaining about something you've been encouraging people to do?

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/fitchburg-ma/...
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
That woman stated that there was a plan in the process to capture this young girls baby. There is no eager sought out intent to obtain a baby, this is OUTRAGEOUS to say the least.
This woman mentioned Kevin's mother? Then she seriously malicously slandered this guy Dave. Have you read her posts? She is going to have to explain a lot of what she stated about dave, a lot!

Location hidden

#25 Dec 30, 2013
lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the most ignorant person that I have ever listened to. You are as self righteous as people get. I do not know even where to start! If you are a firefighter let me tell you that your salary is paid by taxes exclusively.
No one shovels poor peoples sidewalks. Poor people make others wealthy through their hard work! If you make more than $100,000 in life it isn't earned by hard work!
First I never been to Waverly but if there are gay citizens who live there then I understand your little jab but then again Waverly gay home owners pa twice as much in property taxes than you do!
You live in Fitchburg, if you make more than 100,000 and you have a mansion then you are fortunate because you pay the LOWEST property taxes in the state of Massachusetts. Yu should be thankful that Fitchburg has so many social services or you would be paying what gay home owners in Waverly that you hate so much pay.
lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#26 Dec 30, 2013
tell us wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you or did you not have a child in your house that you did not have custody of? did you or did you not tell a judge under oath that you were her guardian?
Did you or did you not claim her kids on your taxes when they lived next door?
lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#27 Dec 30, 2013
tell us wrote:
<quoted text>
The Gardner police called Dave. The Gardner police handed her over to Dave. You have been spreading lies about Dave and I on here for years. You are just an evil whench!

She came to our house as a safe haven because your house was not only seriously dysfunctional but an out of control party seen for underage drinking and sex.

You claimed her and her kids on your taxes. And then when she turned 8 you claimed her two kids on your taxes. You abuse her always as you put her father out there threatening that he will not speak to her if she turns you in to the IRS.

Hows the pot plants in your garage doing?
Semourweiner

Gardner, MA

#28 Dec 31, 2013
The Gardner would not have put a child with two FELONS. They would have and by law have to call child services. dumb dumb
Semourweiner

Gardner, MA

#29 Dec 31, 2013
Lynch,Oh Wait was it the same Gardner cop that likes men like you do that call you?? Was Larry one of your butt buddy's
Nope

Leominster, MA

#30 Dec 31, 2013
As I recall didn't Lynch lie in court and tell the judge he was legal gaurdian? Not that I would be surprised.
Nope

Leominster, MA

#31 Dec 31, 2013
lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
The Gardner police called Dave. The Gardner police handed her over to Dave. You have been spreading lies about Dave and I on here for years. You are just an evil whench!
She came to our house as a safe haven because your house was not only seriously dysfunctional but an out of control party seen for underage drinking and sex.
You claimed her and her kids on your taxes. And then when she turned 8 you claimed her two kids on your taxes. You abuse her always as you put her father out there threatening that he will not speak to her if she turns you in to the IRS.
Hows the pot plants in your garage doing?
I'm sorry but living in a basement with two violent ex-cons on parole isn't considered a 'safe haven' by any streach of the imagination.
this is sick

Templeton, MA

#32 Dec 31, 2013
lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
DID you or DID you not have an underage girl at your house and go before a judge and claim to be her legal guardian?

Location hidden

#33 Dec 31, 2013
lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Lynch, are you coaching those kids real father? I see he's also an ex-con on disability benifits pulling your "I'll take a lie detector test" in defense of all his lies to the media about beating and abusing his wife. Next time you guys hook up searching together maybe you can reminisce about your times in the Worcester HOC and see about getting him on board with one of your many lawsuits.
Cheryl45

Forestdale, MA

#35 Jan 2, 2014
Stamos wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Lynch, are you coaching those kids real father? I see he's also an ex-con on disability benifits pulling your "I'll take a lie detector test" in defense of all his lies to the media about beating and abusing his wife. Next time you guys hook up searching together maybe you can reminisce about your times in the Worcester HOC and see about getting him on board with one of your many lawsuits.
Bump.
Don

Fitchburg, MA

#36 Jan 2, 2014
Cheryl45 wrote:
<quoted text>
Bump.
Love it, well done Cheryl.
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#37 Jan 2, 2014
Cheryl45 wrote:
<quoted text>
Bump.
You people are of the same cloth. The guys 5 yr old boy is missing and presumed dead. The judge and jury out here now?
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#38 Jan 2, 2014
Cheryl45 wrote:
<quoted text>
Bump.
K, here is one for you Cheryl, ready?
So I am a dangerous person right? I have been convicted many times for A&B on police?Right? And I most revealing was convicted of murder? Right? And I was stalking a FPD s family to include his daughter,mother and wife outside of their home right? And then I went to a bar called 911 and began to assault an off duty cop in front of 70 people in the bar, right?

And they decided after a year to dismiss the charges??????????

Oh ya, you, stamos and fire boy have it all right huh??? How about even the majority of the FFD and the FPD knows that it was a total sham by spoiled boy of Fitchburg!
Cheryl45

Forestdale, MA

#39 Jan 3, 2014
Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>

And they decided after a year to dismiss the charges??????????
What dismissal? You're still on probation. And you're still a felon. Although the charges you filed were dismissed right away. Go figure.
Cheryl45

Forestdale, MA

#40 Jan 3, 2014
Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
Criminal record from over 20 years ago? As the FBI stated, "we know about Kevin Lynch 20 yrs ago and the Whitey Bulger situation, we care about who Kevin Lynch has been in the past 20 years and we have no worries nor complaints."

And oh, by the way, the FBI never said this. It's all nonsense. You made it up.

If the FBI had been interested at all in you (and they were not and are not) all the had to do was to BOP you and they would have seen that you were involved in more trouble than 99.99% of the population between 1992 and 2011. You had your license revoked for life, were banned from the FSU campus and arrested for assaulting a police officer and a firefighter. Things that just don't happen to normal, productive people who have responsibilities.

Location hidden

#41 Jan 10, 2014
Lynch wrote:
One of our searchers has stated that Elsa and Jerimiah lived on Leighton street till October 1st 2013. Also stated was that a searcher had also called 911 around September 25th 2013 from the Leighton street area to report a child's death defying horrible screams.
The person who has stated this information is available to search members. And to any and all of Elsas' and Alberto friends, if you can confirm or prove against this new information please do not hesitate to call the authorities and post on the facebook site for Jerimiah.
We are also asking if anyone in the meadowbrook area and/or Elsas' and Albertos friends can identify the jackets posted in the Sunday Telegram. They could belong to Jerimiahs brother and sister. If they can be identified as belonging to other children can you notify authorities as well.
Hey Lynch, I'm getting cramps again and was just thinking...... why would you be on here messaging "pigs, scum cops and criminal thugs who've been "hiding behind their badges and beating their wife's" since as far back as March 2010?

My, my Lynch, how things have changed over the years, hah?
former fpd wrote:
<quoted text>
If any of these cops swung on me I would break their necks! It is way past due time that we start fighting these SCUM cops! They hide behind their badge, they are worse than criminals, they beat their wives!
The public is getting steamed! These cops should all lose their fucking jobs!! Why should they be allowed to openly assault who they want when they want! If a cop put their finger on me I will break it off! These guys are criminal THUGS who hide behind their badges!!!! They took justice out in the street by jumping and punching this guy repeatedly! They need to let this guy go free!!
How dare u justify this pigs behavior! These cops are no better than a criminal thug who beats elderly women!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Happy Thanksgiving to all 1 hr Tammy 5
Lets pave downtown today! 13 hr Citizen X 13
8 charged after shots fired in Fitchburg 14 hr Tammy 3
Snow Wed The Insider 3
Massachusetts town drops plan for ban on tobacc... Wed Jtn 6
Upcoming Lynch Committment (Jan '14) Wed Tim 95
lynch for mayor 2014 (Apr '12) Wed Lynch for Councillor 312

Fitchburg News Video

Fitchburg Dating
Find my Match