Message to the FPD and State Police

Posted in the Fitchburg Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#1 Dec 29, 2013
One of our searchers has stated that Elsa and Jerimiah lived on Leighton street till October 1st 2013. Also stated was that a searcher had also called 911 around September 25th 2013 from the Leighton street area to report a child's death defying horrible screams.

The person who has stated this information is available to search members. And to any and all of Elsas' and Alberto friends, if you can confirm or prove against this new information please do not hesitate to call the authorities and post on the facebook site for Jerimiah.

We are also asking if anyone in the meadowbrook area and/or Elsas' and Albertos friends can identify the jackets posted in the Sunday Telegram. They could belong to Jerimiahs brother and sister. If they can be identified as belonging to other children can you notify authorities as well.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#2 Dec 29, 2013
Hey Lynch, this is not "NEW" information. You're 10 days late and must have missed the memo.
http://bostonherald.com/news_opinion/local_co...
Why don't you and David head on out to that wooded area in Ashby that's being reported as a gang hang out and have a pow wow with some of those gang members. Don't forget to take your phone camera with you in case you need to call 911.
Jack

Fitchburg, MA

#3 Dec 29, 2013
Lynch wrote:
One of our searchers has stated that Elsa and Jerimiah lived on Leighton street till October 1st 2013. Also stated was that a searcher had also called 911 around September 25th 2013 from the Leighton street area to report a child's death defying horrible screams.
The person who has stated this information is available to search members. And to any and all of Elsas' and Alberto friends, if you can confirm or prove against this new information please do not hesitate to call the authorities and post on the facebook site for Jerimiah.
We are also asking if anyone in the meadowbrook area and/or Elsas' and Albertos friends can identify the jackets posted in the Sunday Telegram. They could belong to Jerimiahs brother and sister. If they can be identified as belonging to other children can you notify authorities as well.
Lynch,

How many times have you had sex with your mother?
Inspector Gadget

Gardner, MA

#4 Dec 29, 2013
Lynch doesnít understand the concept of the city is broken down into several communities. He should know that from being a Southie. Anytime you got caught crossing into the North End sometimes you had to fight. Being from Allston/Brighton I know this.

I am sure Lynch hung around Waverly Square in Belmont more than any other placeÖ..wink. We all know who hangs out there.

If it was my son I can guarantee this community would not help in searching. There are separate communities for race, religion and class. The Hmong community is an example. They are hard working and keep to themselves. They would not want any outsiders to help them. They are also having the most fearless gangs but they do not bother anyone but their own.

All cities have separate communities that lie within itself. Lynch knows this but he is trying to be some sort of city ambassador. Lynch do what you want to do but donít put other people down for not doing anything.

The city will never be fair to all the communities. One example is when I see the city sidewalk snowplow clearing the city sidewalks around the welfare areas and not mine you know there is a problem. Why should I a ďtaxpayerĒ have to clear my sidewalk when they donít pay taxes and have plenty of time to clear their own sidewalks but it is done for them by the city?

Another example is the neighborhood cleanups. How come they donít come to my neighborhood? Why is that? Why is it always in their neighborhoods that they donít bother to take care of anyways?

Lynch, the other side that you donít see is people are also getting fed up with the free loaders, drug dealers and criminals so donít expect the average working taxpaying citizen to jump and help them. It doesnít work that way.

The only way to stop crime is to get rid of welfare. Welfare brings crime and drugs because the dealers and gang leaders know they can take advantage of people that do not WANT to work and want to make money the EASY way.

Get rid of welfare benefits/section 8 housing in the city, move the Methadone clinic to Worcester and Fitchburg will become a nicer place, not 100% but very close.
Leominster

Leominster, MA

#5 Dec 29, 2013
Lynch wrote:
I can't even imagine what it's like being as nuts as you. We all know you have the FBI on speed dial. Do you walk into K-Mart, see kids toys and clothes and freak out screaming it's a possible crime scene? Here is a message to you and your whacky search squad. Stop impeding a police investigation.
Inspector Gadget

Gardner, MA

#6 Dec 29, 2013
Lynch wrote:
Old news, that was reported on the news the first day dumb dumb.
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#7 Dec 29, 2013
Stamos wrote:
Hey Lynch, this is not "NEW" information. You're 10 days late and must have missed the memo.
Why don't you and David head on out to that wooded area in Ashby that's being reported as a gang hang out and have a pow wow with some of those gang members. Don't forget to take your phone camera with you in case you need to call 911.
No Stamos, we know of what the tenant stated, we are talking about a different incident where the woman actually called 911.

The woman that you are talking about lives on the first floor of kimble
Raelly

Gardner, MA

#8 Dec 29, 2013
Inspector Gadget wrote:
<quoted text>
Old news, that was reported on the news the first day dumb dumb.
Look working stiff, change his name again. Its the Mr know it all . The hero fireman
lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#9 Dec 29, 2013
Inspector Gadget wrote:
Lynch doesnít understand the concept of the city is broken down into several communities. He should know that from being a Southie. Anytime you got caught crossing into the North End sometimes you had to fight. Being from Allston/Brighton I know this.
I am sure Lynch hung around Waverly Square in Belmont more than any other placeÖ..wink. We all know who hangs out there.
If it was my son I can guarantee this community would not help in searching. There are separate communities for race, religion and class. The Hmong community is an example. They are hard working and keep to themselves. They would not want any outsiders to help them. They are also having the most fearless gangs but they do not bother anyone but their own.
All cities have separate communities that lie within itself. Lynch knows this but he is trying to be some sort of city ambassador. Lynch do what you want to do but donít put other people down for not doing anything.
The city will never be fair to all the communities. One example is when I see the city sidewalk snowplow clearing the city sidewalks around the welfare areas and not mine you know there is a problem. Why should I a ďtaxpayerĒ have to clear my sidewalk when they donít pay taxes and have plenty of time to clear their own sidewalks but it is done for them by the city?
Another example is the neighborhood cleanups. How come they donít come to my neighborhood? Why is that? Why is it always in their neighborhoods that they donít bother to take care of anyways?
Lynch, the other side that you donít see is people are also getting fed up with the free loaders, drug dealers and criminals so donít expect the average working taxpaying citizen to jump and help them. It doesnít work that way.
The only way to stop crime is to get rid of welfare. Welfare brings crime and drugs because the dealers and gang leaders know they can take advantage of people that do not WANT to work and want to make money the EASY way.
Get rid of welfare benefits/section 8 housing in the city, move the Methadone clinic to Worcester and Fitchburg will become a nicer place, not 100% but very close.
You are the most ignorant person that I have ever listened to. You are as self righteous as people get. I do not know even where to start! If you are a firefighter let me tell you that your salary is paid by taxes exclusively.

No one shovels poor peoples sidewalks. Poor people make others wealthy through their hard work! If you make more than $100,000 in life it isn't earned by hard work!

First I never been to Waverly but if there are gay citizens who live there then I understand your little jab but then again Waverly gay home owners pa twice as much in property taxes than you do!

You live in Fitchburg, if you make more than 100,000 and you have a mansion then you are fortunate because you pay the LOWEST property taxes in the state of Massachusetts. Yu should be thankful that Fitchburg has so many social services or you would be paying what gay home owners in Waverly that you hate so much pay.
lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#10 Dec 29, 2013
Inspector Gadget wrote:
You probably have 35 more college credits than I have which equals a total of 11 months of schooling! You are ignorant down to your bone marrow. If you make $75,000 a year you pay $25 to "poor people services" in Federal taxes per week. I will send you this money per week if you agree to SHUT THE FUCK UP and choke on a lobster tail!

Speak for yourself! You are wealthy, good for you! Go away and move to Waverly but you will not because I bet you cannot afford the property taxes in Waverly. Section 8 and welfare pays the landlords such as yourself $900 a month minimum as people like you benefit off section 8 as they pay more than average.

Some of the citizens that I know work 40 hrs a week and receive assistance. They do not complain. In fact go to hell!

There are millionaires who never complain about paying taxes. You are just greedy! They do not shovel peoples sidewalks. You are nasty! You probably live on a piece of property that is more than an acre big. Who pays to plow the snow off the street out in the rural parts of Fitchburg? Miles of road with little travel but they must be plowed because you live there!

So again, remember if you are a firefighter or Police your salary, food, rent, mortgage, cars and everything else is paid for courtesy of the taxes!
lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#11 Dec 29, 2013
Leominster wrote:
<quoted text>I can't even imagine what it's like being as nuts as you. We all know you have the FBI on speed dial. Do you walk into K-Mart, see kids toys and clothes and freak out screaming it's a possible crime scene? Here is a message to you and your whacky search squad. Stop impeding a police investigation.
Another self righteous fuck. I bet you do have a job that is paid through tax collection! You should feel fortunate! Maybe we should hire welfare recipients as cops and firefighters at half the rate that way we can have twice as many cops.

There are some good professional cops on the FPD but roughly 1/3 is completely incompetent as the bagde itself is the only thing that makes them think they are men. This group is not only incompetent but arrogant, racist and criminal!

Please do not tell us not to search as no authorities have been searching and let me give you a clue smart ass. Most ALL crimes are solved by citizens and not cops! They do not find anything as witnesses give them the evidence and they collect it!

I told you before the FPD didn't finger print the door at a murder scene and do to this fact there are two people walking around that are cold blooded murderers. Now karma would have you bumping heads with one of them! LMAO!

You always open your ignorant mouth. You have a very small penis as I can tell and you are frustrated. You wife probably sleeps with other men on the side. I have worked twice as hard as you have as you have a job that the taxes pays for which is usually a do nothing comfortable position!

I hope the economy does collapse so people like you feel it when the dollar is devalued below the peso! Try to go shopping then without getting mugged tough guy!
lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#12 Dec 29, 2013
Raelly wrote:
<quoted text>
Look working stiff, change his name again. Its the Mr know it all . The hero fireman
He cannot afford to live in Waverly and it pisses him off. But he has a big house in Fitchburg where he pays close to nothing equivalent in property taxes that others pay in places such as Brighton and Waverly.
Bennie

Fitchburg, MA

#13 Dec 29, 2013
Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
No Stamos, we know of what the tenant stated, we are talking about a different incident where the woman actually called 911.
The woman that you are talking about lives on the first floor of kimble
Lynch,

Where were you the day that this child went missing?
lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#14 Dec 29, 2013
Bennie wrote:
<quoted text>
Lynch,
Where were you the day that this child went missing?
Sleeping with your wife. I had to wait in line though. How many times you think she slept with others behind your back? Do you think any other cops slipped it to her? You have a small penis and that is why you are a big prick overall. You attempt to make up for your little dingy by being a prick?
Cheryl45

Forestdale, MA

#15 Dec 29, 2013
Lynch Wrote-
"Is this Barney Fife? Well Barney, you are googling the wrong Kevin Lynch. Although 20 Yrs ago I did pick up a few corrupt police and toss them over there desks. And I did have an issue with a mobster and his leg breaking friends.

I have never been convicted by a jury in a court of law, NO. I am not a felon either! What exactly is a felon?"

Kevin-
Did you really think that people would believe you when you said that the Kevin Lynch that went away for manslaughter was a different Kevin Lynch? And that people would believe that you are not a felon? Not to mention your fantasies about "corrupt police." How many times were you arrested for A & B on a PO in Boston? How many restraining orders are now out on you?
lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#16 Dec 29, 2013
Cheryl45 wrote:
Lynch Wrote-
"Is this Barney Fife? Well Barney, you are googling the wrong Kevin Lynch. Although 20 Yrs ago I did pick up a few corrupt police and toss them over there desks. And I did have an issue with a mobster and his leg breaking friends.
I have never been convicted by a jury in a court of law, NO. I am not a felon either! What exactly is a felon?"
Kevin-
Did you really think that people would believe you when you said that the Kevin Lynch that went away for manslaughter was a different Kevin Lynch? And that people would believe that you are not a felon? Not to mention your fantasies about "corrupt police." How many times were you arrested for A & B on a PO in Boston? How many restraining orders are now out on you?
I have ZERO restraining orders! I have had ONLY two put against me in my 44 yrs of life. Both are fraudulent. Both were from two FPD members.
You obviously have an investment in all this, what is it? Is this Lisa?
Civil Servant Supporter

Fitchburg, MA

#17 Dec 29, 2013
lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
Sleeping with your wife. I had to wait in line though. How many times you think she slept with others behind your back? Do you think any other cops slipped it to her? You have a small penis and that is why you are a big prick overall. You attempt to make up for your little dingy by being a prick?
Since we're asking questions. How many times were you diddled by a male relative? Is that why you turned out the way you did?
Cheryl45

Forestdale, MA

#18 Dec 29, 2013
lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
I have ZERO restraining orders! I have had ONLY two put against me in my 44 yrs of life. Both are fraudulent. Both were from two FPD members.
You obviously have an investment in all this, what is it? Is this Lisa?
The court certainly didn't they were fraudulent, now did it? So were left only with your assertion that they were fraudulent. Typical. According to you, everyone else is wrong and nothing is your fault.

What specific violent incident led to your being banned from the FSU campus? I suppose that you'll spin another fable about that as well, blaming others and saying that it was the good old boys or some other such nonsense.
Cheryl45

Forestdale, MA

#19 Dec 29, 2013
lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
I have ZERO restraining orders! I have had ONLY two put against me in my 44 yrs of life. Both are fraudulent. Both were from two FPD members
Oh, and when you say "ONLY two" you act like that's no big deal. An that the fact that they were issued to protect FPD officers from you somehow makes them illegitimate. I can see why the officers asked for them. You have a violent history where police officers are concerned. I'm sure that they wanted to protect their families and avoid incidents. And the court seemed to agree. So we are left only with you saying that they were fraudulent.

But 99.99% of people have never had a restraining order issued against them. And they have never done time for manslaughter. Or lost their license for life. Or have a long record of A & B on a PO. Or been on probation multiple times.

But then you said that your license was revoked for life because of a "difference of opinion" with a state trooper. Did you try to attack him as well? But what's the point of asking you? You'll just make up a story
lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#20 Dec 29, 2013
Stamos wrote:
You are nothing but a lying twisting PUNK! I was serious about sitting down with you over a pizza but I take it back!

Recently, you have attempted to twist in that I was accused of kidnapping children! You owe me an apology! As you knowingly overstepped this time!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fake charges against Lynch were DISMISSED 13 hr BillyBob 93
Criminal justice system's 'dark secret' (Mar '13) 14 hr BillyBob 18
The Roys Capture 4th Consecutive ICM Bluegrass ... 15 hr Citizen X 40
Lynch request for court case to be brought forw... (Jul '13) Wed Hiding 156
This time I really mean it. Really. Wed fitch 49
lynch Distorts the Truth Once Again Dec 23 Lynch Clone 6
Where is Kevin Lynch? Dec 22 Saggitarious 35

Fitchburg News Video

Fitchburg Dating
Find my Match