Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

All three of you are worthless POS's! All three open their mouths constantly about others but NONE can stand there and say it to these peoples face!
All three are trouble makers! You think you are self righteous. You know nothing about which you talk about! All you do is harass people!
Get some guts and stand strong for ONCE!!!! Stand up and be a man!! COWARDS!!!!!
Always from behind computer screens. All three of you constantly harass!!! Then we have an occasional POS to join in with you! One of which I believe is a retired cop but even he is a scared COWARD POS big mouth with a lot to say but from behind a computer screen.
If you are so tough then stand up and state who you are!!! If you are so righteous then stand up and say so!! Have a resemblance of bravery! COWARDS!!
Always threatening and harassing people out here! Always saying Gay slurs but all three men and the ex cop coward HIDE!!!!!!
Gay this, Gay that, suck this , suck that, gerbel up your ass and on and on and on!!!!!! You are nothing but COWARDS!!!!!!!
Pronounce yourself tough guys!!!!! Then if I say something to you directly that you do not like then take me to court!!!!! File charges and BINGO you will have the other case come back up!!
Do it!!!! You know so much then DO IT!!!! If you are a tough "straight male" then be that MAN!!!!
You will not as you are NOTHING butCOWARDS as everyone I know tells me;"Kevin, they hide behind screens, they are not going to stand up and say who they are as they are scared and karma will get them immediately". They are all jellyfish Backboneless COWARDS!!!!
And Leominster, I went to the gym!!! I went to box you in the ring and you were a NO SHOW!!!! You open your mouth but then HIDE like the COWARD you are; keep lifting the weights thinking that will make you more manly!!!
Imagine a "Gay man" calling you out, "the straight" manly man you are and all your jokes!"" COWARD!!!!!!!
Gay Man

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Where are all the tough guys, "self proclaimed, straight men" that want to constantly bash and harass me on my sexual identity?? Scared?

Where is Rollstone? Where are your constant post to harass me? You think you have the right to do what you are doing then stand up!!!!

Where is Leominster the jokester? No anti gay jokes? No racist jokes?? Mr. Innocent,"it is online and it doesn't count". Well stand up and we will see what doesn't matter! Coward, bigoted racist POS!!!!!

And where is Fitchburg? A "straight man" with a lot to say but hides like a pedophile stalking!!?? Where are you?

And the possible ex-cop that constantly threatens me from the shadows; you FILTHY, BIGOTED, RACIST POS!!!???

All COWARDS!!! All with connections!!! With all your connections why don't you stand up? We know about those "straight men" who always have to repeat "my wife...". Guilty conscious? Are you an undercover Gay man?

Everyone is so tough from behind a computer screen! If you are right, if you are self righteous and you feel that you can constantly harass me then come forward!!! State who you are! Stop hiding!
Say what

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

You are a funny guy. You threaten pretty much everyone in Fitchburg behind a computer screen and then you say cowards are hiding behind a computer screen. Here's an idea, go to WalMart and buy yourself a mirror. Put it in front of your computer and just keep calling yourself a coward all day. It will probably run you about $5 but what do care, it's not like you worked for the money.
Say what

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Also don't say I don't like gay people. Gay people who are ex murderers who assault people scare me and I admit that. But regular gay people who work and just want to live their life is no problem.
Donny Brook

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Lynch is garbage. Spawned from garbage.
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Donny Brook wrote:
Really, say that to my face! Were you shot gunning with your mother tonight? Your father must of been a piece of work also!
One on One

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Donny Brook wrote:
Really? You want to compare parents? Really? LMAO. Your parents couldn't hold my parents lunch pail! LMAO.

Your parents are ignorant drunks!
Donny Brook

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
Really, say that to my face! Were you shot gunning with your mother tonight? Your father must of been a piece of work also!
How much does your mom charge for a handy? How about some back door action?
One on One

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Donny Brook wrote:
<quoted text>
Are they chuckling? Calling all cowards! Stand alone COWARD!

Lets get a sanctioned bout mouth? Scared? My mother is a church woman. She has been married to the same man for over 40 yrs. Yours? Just because such sex acts is common with your mother doesn't mean that everyone's mothers engage in such sex acts.

Is this O ? LMAO, good huh? You are like an Irishman in an Italian mob! They laugh at you, they use you. My father seen you for the first time and he said, "that man is no good." Maybe my father would go with you!

So do you share cases of beer at home? You drunk POS!
One on One

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Donny Brook wrote:
<quoted text>
In Boston, not even cops would open their mouth about mother's. You obviously grew up in a protected atmosphere or you were that kid who would always open their mouth about someones mother and get punched in the mouth. And then your father would probably pay someone to fight for you!

You are an Irish sell out! I can tell that you are Irish, I am good huh? How about your girlfriend? Does she give you the backdoor action?

No tough guy in Boston would ever say such a thing out of their mouth and if they did then they either had ten guys to fight their battles or they would go to the police after getting punched out. Which kind were you? Or a little bit of both?

You are equivalent to a "cell warrior" as once the doors crack open you stay shut! You are calling my mother names from a safety position. I am right again huh?

Now they are looking for you to have a comeback!
One on One

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

I see you! Can I get a bite? Give the left overs to the homeless at Tedeschis, have a heart!

Atleast turn and waive!
Sam Spade

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Gay Man wrote:
All three of you are worthless POS's! All three open their mouths constantly about others but NONE can stand there and say it to these peoples face!
All three are trouble makers! You think you are self righteous. You know nothing about which you talk about! All you do is harass people!
Get some guts and stand strong for ONCE!!!! Stand up and be a man!! COWARDS!!!!!
Always from behind computer screens. All three of you constantly harass!!! Then we have an occasional POS to join in with you! One of which I believe is a retired cop but even he is a scared COWARD POS big mouth with a lot to say but from behind a computer screen.
If you are so tough then stand up and state who you are!!! If you are so righteous then stand up and say so!! Have a resemblance of bravery! COWARDS!!
Always threatening and harassing people out here! Always saying Gay slurs but all three men and the ex cop coward HIDE!!!!!!
Gay this, Gay that, suck this , suck that, gerbel up your ass and on and on and on!!!!!! You are nothing but COWARDS!!!!!!!
Pronounce yourself tough guys!!!!! Then if I say something to you directly that you do not like then take me to court!!!!! File charges and BINGO you will have the other case come back up!!
Do it!!!! You know so much then DO IT!!!! If you are a tough "straight male" then be that MAN!!!!
You will not as you are NOTHING butCOWARDS as everyone I know tells me;"Kevin, they hide behind screens, they are not going to stand up and say who they are as they are scared and karma will get them immediately". They are all jellyfish Backboneless COWARDS!!!!
And Leominster, I went to the gym!!! I went to box you in the ring and you were a NO SHOW!!!! You open your mouth but then HIDE like the COWARD you are; keep lifting the weights thinking that will make you more manly!!!
Imagine a "Gay man" calling you out, "the straight" manly man you are and all your jokes!"" COWARD!!!!!!!
You are hilarious. Very entertaining.
Say what

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Lynch I try to understand why you are so angry and I have a theory. When you go to an amusement park you're to short to get on any of the rides.
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Say what wrote:
Lynch I try to understand why you are so angry and I have a theory. When you go to an amusement park you're to short to get on any of the rides.
You know that I am not short. This is your little game, keep playing dumb!
BillyBob

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Lynch did you take your meds today?
Medicated

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

BillyBob wrote:
Lynch did you take your meds today?
Just did, 7 pills every dam day! How many pills do you take every day?

You are paying for all these pills also, huh? Wow, so you pay for your entire family, all their health care, all there cloths, all their food, all their toys, all their vacations and all their everything!! And then you pay for all the welfare for everyone else, all their pills, all their food stamps, every bridge, road, police, fire, rocket, military, pension, health care and more!!!

Wow, all that and you have no wrinkles and soft skin?? Not bad. You must be like an octopus doing the job of ten guys huh?

I say we triple the police, the fire and dpw but we cut pay by 60%? Do you think? No pension though! I forgot you pay into pension too? Do you ever get tired of doing nothing? Seriously?

Nothing to do but to drink coffee and talk about others, huh? Hey imagine if all the kids on welfare knew of your wages, benefits and pensions? Do you think that there would be a mad rush for your jobs?

Maybe then we could cut your pay into thirds so we could hire more people!

I got an idea, lets take welfare and food recipients and give them fire fighter jobs and police, huh? DPW and government jobs!!!

Imagine if everyone did vote, huh? I will join the protest with you to rid welfare and food stamps!! I am game! If we do that then we can take the savings and hire more police to shoot down the hungry and homeless citizens , huh?

I am thinking of my aunt who worked for a big insurance agency. She worked there for like 27 yrs. She was an A student in college. She learnt three languages including how to read and write Hebrew. The last five years she had to train people from India how to do her job. Then they let her go along with all her co-workers some with more years in with the company. Met life, the snoopy company. Now she has cancer and has been suffering with other ailments and has been in the hospital for 6 straight months.

Now she worked all those years and paid into health care. Her bills are in the hundreds of thousands Im sure by now. Thank God for our democratic system huh? She is going to make a full recovery but it may take a couple more years to learn how to walk again. As I visit her in the hospital I often think about some of you out here and how you constantly complain about welfare, food stamps and health care.

In your mind is she worthy to live? Or is she part of the "undesirerables" as she is as liberal as one can get. She often donates to many organizations. Does this make her a bad person? Are you also paying for her medical bills?
Marvin Nutsmore

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Medicated wrote:
<quoted text>
Just did, 7 pills every dam day! How many pills do you take every day?
You are paying for all these pills also, huh? Wow, so you pay for your entire family, all their health care, all there cloths, all their food, all their toys, all their vacations and all their everything!! And then you pay for all the welfare for everyone else, all their pills, all their food stamps, every bridge, road, police, fire, rocket, military, pension, health care and more!!!
Wow, all that and you have no wrinkles and soft skin?? Not bad. You must be like an octopus doing the job of ten guys huh?
I say we triple the police, the fire and dpw but we cut pay by 60%? Do you think? No pension though! I forgot you pay into pension too? Do you ever get tired of doing nothing? Seriously?
Nothing to do but to drink coffee and talk about others, huh? Hey imagine if all the kids on welfare knew of your wages, benefits and pensions? Do you think that there would be a mad rush for your jobs?
Maybe then we could cut your pay into thirds so we could hire more people!
I got an idea, lets take welfare and food recipients and give them fire fighter jobs and police, huh? DPW and government jobs!!!
Imagine if everyone did vote, huh? I will join the protest with you to rid welfare and food stamps!! I am game! If we do that then we can take the savings and hire more police to shoot down the hungry and homeless citizens , huh?
I am thinking of my aunt who worked for a big insurance agency. She worked there for like 27 yrs. She was an A student in college. She learnt three languages including how to read and write Hebrew. The last five years she had to train people from India how to do her job. Then they let her go along with all her co-workers some with more years in with the company. Met life, the snoopy company. Now she has cancer and has been suffering with other ailments and has been in the hospital for 6 straight months.
Now she worked all those years and paid into health care. Her bills are in the hundreds of thousands Im sure by now. Thank God for our democratic system huh? She is going to make a full recovery but it may take a couple more years to learn how to walk again. As I visit her in the hospital I often think about some of you out here and how you constantly complain about welfare, food stamps and health care.
In your mind is she worthy to live? Or is she part of the "undesirerables" as she is as liberal as one can get. She often donates to many organizations. Does this make her a bad person? Are you also paying for her medical bills?
Well, Lynch, no one knows more about doing nothing than you!
Lynch for city council

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

Here is a collection of the ass kissing corrupt cop loving people who have held the Sandusky's of the country on pedestals!!!!!

Here they are take a look!! Keep voting for the same and expect different results!

They will rubber stamp every tax increase and water and sewer increase as they continue to assist their wealthy cohorts that have caused all these problems.
Pierre de Rolis

Buzzards Bay, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

Lynch for city council wrote:
Here is a collection of the ass kissing corrupt cop loving people who have held the Sandusky's of the country on pedestals!!!!!
Here they are take a look!! Keep voting for the same and expect different results!
They will rubber stamp every tax increase and water and sewer increase as they continue to assist their wealthy cohorts that have caused all these problems.
You, Lynch, are a liar, a slanderer and a lunatic.
Cheryl45

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

Pierre de Rolis wrote:
<quoted text>
You, Lynch, are a liar, a slanderer and a lunatic.
Pierre I have drunken too much dare can you put mommy to bed?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of20
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

11 Users are viewing the Fitchburg Forum right now

Search the Fitchburg Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Body found by highway is missing Massachusetts boy 55 min Resident 9
Harrassing of me has timely stopped 1 hr Stamos 43
Happy Passover 9 hr Lynch 1
Child advocate: Discovery could force out DCF c... 14 hr Lynch 1
MA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Massachus... (Oct '10) 14 hr LARRY 4,666
Jeremiah found? 15 hr Lynch 15
With some help, Habitat houses in Fitchburg alm... 18 hr Lynch 7
•••
•••

Fitchburg News Video

•••
•••

Fitchburg Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Fitchburg People Search