|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2012

Civil Servant Supporter wrote:
<quoted text>

I really don't care much about those cops. They're not your victims. Like I said before, I don't like cops. They make me nervous, and like you, way too many of them are narcissistic. That's what I think happens. You butt heads with narcissistic cops. Because you are so much like them.
Now we are getting somewhere! So waht is your name? So you think that cops are narcistic? I tghought you said Narcistic people are dangerously unstable and delusional??
You Know Who

Holliston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2012

<quoted text>
I've been thinking and now you're real, and there are real victims in this. They deserve respect,(not you) and if I enable you,(as I seem to be doing) you'll continue perpetrating. It's not fair-to all your victims.
I really don't care much about those cops. They're not your victims. Like I said before, I don't like cops. They make me nervous, and like you, way too many of them are narcissistic. That's what I think happens. You butt heads with narcissistic cops. Because you are so much like them. And when I put it into context, with all the people you've hurt, the cops would be the perfect people for your misguided vengeance. They're tough and they're used to cons and felons bad-mouthing them. So go for it.
You've spent your whole life leaving trails of narcissistic destruction in your wake, and when I reflect on that it saddens me. Your family, friends, lovers, kids, they've all suffered so much. Victims. All because of your unwillingness to treat a serious personality disorder.
I apologize to your victims and I'm sorry I made fun of a really sad situation.
Look hard into that mirror today. How responsible is that person staring back at you for your lot in life?
100% I bet.
For once you and I are in agreement: all of our cops really are tough.....Let's use officer Paul McNamarra as an example. If there is one single word in the English language that quickly comes to many people's mind when they see this lawman in uniform, it has got to be "tough".....of course, these same people also feel that the Pillsbury Doughboy looks tough.......
Civil Servant Supporter

Winchendon, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2012

Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no guts to call this guys boss! No guts, no stomach for it. LMAO. Civil, crying wolf again!!! If you want to know who Darn is I will point her out to you for a small reward.
Same goes for you too. Every bit of it. You're real. You're not a cartoon character. A serious personality disorder makes you pretty antisocial and violent. I'll be laying off you too out of respect for your victims. It must hurt them to read your name.

Keep complaining about the cops and blaming them and the crooked politicians for all your woes. That's what cops and politicians get paid for-take abuse. I'm glad you're taking it out on the cops. They can take it. They're used to felons and cons abusing them AND citizens and society as a whole. But that mirror on the wall will tell you who's responsible for your follies.

I won't be enabling you one bit in the future. Out of respect for your victims.

Honor ong thieves

Wells, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2012

So Darn aka You Know Who,

What's your reaction to your good friend Lynch willing to sell you out for a relatively small fee? Interesting, don't you think?

You two are cut from the same cloth. Both living amongst the lowest forms of life and willing to barter each other away for next to nothing.

You know Lynch is a violent criminal, right? Be careful, watch your back. Although being of the criminal mindset I'm sure you already know to keep your head on a swivel around guys like Lynch.
Really

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2012

Honor ong thieves wrote:
What's your reaction to your good friend Lynch willing to sell you out for a relatively small fee? Interesting, don't you think?
You two are cut from the same cloth. Both living amongst the lowest forms of life and willing to barter each other away for next to nothing.
You know Lynch is a violent criminal, right? Be careful, watch your back. Although being of the criminal mindset I'm sure you already know to keep your head on a swivel around guys like Lynch.
Lynch is bluffing. I know Darn aka You Know Who and he is a he and HE is actually pretty normal, other than this obsession to pull all your legs. Last time we spoke, he admitted he just likes to get you folks all riled up. He doesn't even know Lynch.
Funny thing

Newington, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2012

Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Lynch is bluffing. I know Darn aka You Know Who and he is a he and HE is actually pretty normal, other than this obsession to pull all your legs. Last time we spoke, he admitted he just likes to get you folks all riled up. He doesn't even know Lynch.
We know who Darn Tooten is as well.

; )
Really

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2012

Funny thing wrote:
<quoted text>
We know who Darn Tooten is as well.
; )
Sure you do
;)
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2012

Honor ong thieves wrote:
I stand by my offer as I will tell you who she is if you tell me who Stamos, Civil supporter and others are out here! I will give you a hint. She dated officers and then was put through the wringer by them! She is local!
Really

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2012

Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
I stand by my offer as I will tell you who she is if you tell me who Stamos, Civil supporter and others are out here! I will give you a hint. She dated officers and then was put through the wringer by them! She is local!
And you would be wrong!
Civil Servant

Boston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2012

What's that old saying about messing with the bull? That's right-you get the horns.
Connect the dots now... And to think this began in good ol' Looney-burg, or was it that tropical paradise of lust, Florida USA?
I'd love to hear the details! All of them!
Oh! The wicked webs we weave...!!!
Here are a few details to help you out. Rich obtained all of Lunenburg police officer Jason Poitras's email records from October 2008 through a separate civil lawsuit in Worcester Superior Court. Initially, the former police chief Bourgeios repeatedly lied and claimed they had no records. These emails show Poitras helping Gartner analyst Christine Tenneson try and have Rich prosecuted for sending Christine Tenneson's parents the following truthful letter:

----------
Oct. 1, 2008

Mr. & Mrs. Peter Tenneson
Harvard, MA

Dear Mr. & Mrs. Tenneson,

Your daughter Christine continues to try and contact me, even after I handed her a note to stop harassing me and my family while attending a Florida business conference last month.

Christine has had a number of affaires (with Terry Jones, Keith Elwell, etc.). Please help get her the mental health assistance she admitted to me she needs, especially for Lexi's and Dusty's sake (her daughter and son).
----------

This letter is on file at Fitchburg District Court (in a restraining order hearing at which Judge Mandell called Christine Tenneson a liar from the bench). The letter prompted Poitras and Tenneson to try and have Rich prosecuted two months later.

It took three years and a couple of law suits, but the Town's public records (Poitras emails) are undisputed. Rich speaks the truth, no matter how much you dislike this Senior VP. And, his colleagues, friends, family, business associates, clients, as well as the Florida authorities know all about how he was victimized by Poitras and Tenneson. Your opinion does not count. The State of Florida recognized Christine Tenneson lied about the entire episode - aided by Poitras who withheld evidence in this case from the beginning. No conviction for anything.

If Jason Poitras or Christine Tenneson are interested in bringing a defamation action, they should do so, because the truth is an affirmative defense to such actions.

In the future, get your facts before opening your ignorant mouth. Now, call his employer, too!
Civil Servant

Boston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2012

I bet a guy named Rich is doing a little squirming now.
I'm afraid Rich is neither squirming, nor is he laughing at the absurdity of this mess Gartner analyst Christine Tenneson and Lunenburg Police officer Jason Poitras created (both former Lunenbug school co members).

The following October 2008 letter to Christine's parents seemed to humiliate her. Instead of accept being exposed, and seeking help, she sought revenge by using Poitras who was either in on it from the beginning or too stupid to look past her fake tears (a favorite ploy of hers).

----------
Oct. 1, 2008

Mr. & Mrs. Peter Tenneson
Harvard, MA

Dear Mr. & Mrs. Tenneson,

Your daughter Christine continues to try and contact me, even after I handed her a note to stop harassing me and my family while attending a Florida business conference last month.

Christine has had a number of affaires (with Terry Jones, Keith Elwell, etc.). Please help get her the mental health assistance she admitted to me she needs, especially for Lexi's and Dusty's sake (her daughter and son).
----------

This letter is on file at Fitchburg District Court (in a restraining order hearing at which Judge Mandell called Christine Tenneson a liar from the bench). The letter prompted Poitras and Tenneson to try and have Rich prosecuted two months later.

No one is obsessing. But, it did take three years and a couple of lawsuits against the Town of Lunenburg and records requests from her employer for her emails (Gartner - a research firm), but these records (Poitras and Tenneson emails) are undisputed.

Rich speaks the truth, no matter how much you dislike this Senior VP. And, his colleagues, friends, family, business associates, clients, as well as the Florida authorities (call Lt. Andy Lang Osceola County, FL) know all about how he was victimized by Poitras and Tenneson.

The State of Florida recognized Christine Tenneson lied about the entire episode - aided by Poitras who withheld evidence in this case from the beginning. No conviction for anything.

In the future, get your facts before opening your ignorant mouth. Now, call his employer, too. They're waiting for your call. Or, call Dan Bourgeios who withheld evidence Rich needed from the beginning. Thank goodness he's all done today.
Civil Servant

Boston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2012

Unfortunately, the clerk in Leominster DC will let him go, but Poitras still has to show up and answer....

LEOMINSTER - 6/26/2012 - A criminal complaint application from Leominster District Court has been filed against Lunenburg, Massachusetts police officer and Lunenburg resident Jason P. Poitras. A former Lunenburg school committee member, Poitras is facing one felony count of witness intimidation and two misdemeanor criminal charges resulting from a confrontation with a Massachsuetts man who sought Lunenburg Police Department assistance in April 2009.

The complaint alleges Poitras assaulted the man at the Lunenburg Public Safety Building, after the man, who was a victim and witness in separate criminal cases involving former Lunenburg School Committee member and Lunenburg resident Christine Tenneson, sought help from the Lunenburg Police Department. A third misdemeanor count alleges Poitras knowingly made false statements in a subsequent official police incident report regarding an unrelated criminal matter.

Poitras has been summoned to appear at Leominster District Court on July 26, 2012.

Complete dirt bag.
What were results

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2012

Civil Servant wrote:
Unfortunately, the clerk in Leominster DC will let him go, but Poitras still has to show up and answer....
LEOMINSTER - 6/26/2012 - A criminal complaint application from Leominster District Court has been filed against Lunenburg, Massachusetts police officer and Lunenburg resident Jason P. Poitras. A former Lunenburg school committee member, Poitras is facing one felony count of witness intimidation and two misdemeanor criminal charges resulting from a confrontation with a Massachsuetts man who sought Lunenburg Police Department assistance in April 2009.
The complaint alleges Poitras assaulted the man at the Lunenburg Public Safety Building, after the man, who was a victim and witness in separate criminal cases involving former Lunenburg School Committee member and Lunenburg resident Christine Tenneson, sought help from the Lunenburg Police Department. A third misdemeanor count alleges Poitras knowingly made false statements in a subsequent official police incident report regarding an unrelated criminal matter.
Poitras has been summoned to appear at Leominster District Court on July 26, 2012.
Complete dirt bag.
What was the outcome of these charges?

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

Patrolman Poitras wrote:
And, finally, from a distance in reading through the court pleadings and motions, it would appear that almost all appointed (Bourgeious, Marino, Poitras, etc.) and / or elected Lunenburg Town officials (Tenneson and Poitras, etc.) are dishonest.
For example, at the criminal complaint hearing in Leominster DC against Patrolman Poitras, he stated under oath "No" when asked if he was aware Tenneson was the subject of a Florida criminal investigation in Oct. 2008.
His multiple October 2008 emails on the matter - which were obtained from the prior public records suit - suggest he perjured himself. Oooopps!!!
Former School Comm Members Poitras and Tenneson. More complete dirt bags, you cannot find.
The real question is, where is Darn Tootin from West Newton (or AKA-you know who) who had been coaching the wanna-be Mayor for the last few years? He just seemed to disappear shortly after Civil invited me to Georges hot dog stand to celebrate his outing.
You Know Who

Holliston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

Stamos wrote:
<quoted text>The real question is, where is Darn Tootin from West Newton (or AKA-you know who) who had been coaching the wanna-be Mayor for the last few years? He just seemed to disappear shortly after Civil invited me to Georges hot dog stand to celebrate his outing.
Don't worry, ol' pal, I am still around. The action here in F-burg was pretty dull. So, why chime in over nothing was my thinking. I figured that you people were making mountains out of molehills all by yourselves.

It's funny, for years you boobs have been asking me to leave this link, and whenever I do, you quickly realize that you miss going duking it out with me here on this forum.

Don't worry, I am never too far away. I am just waiting for a story that is actually worth commenting on to come along.

Thanks for remembering me Stamos. And, thanks for helping to keep Chuckles The Cop and the Siomos clan in line over at JR's Pub. I always knew that they could play by the rules if they were backed into a corner. And, they now are.
Civil Servant Supporter

Winchendon, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

Stamos wrote:
<quoted text>The real question is, where is Darn Tootin from West Newton (or AKA-you know who) who had been coaching the wanna-be Mayor for the last few years? He just seemed to disappear shortly after Civil invited me to Georges hot dog stand to celebrate his outing.
Ha ha! Stamos! I'm glad you mentioned those hot dogs again! The way things sound in Ohio and Florida, as well as those dreaded racist tomahawk chops and war whoops we've been seeing, and the 25 point margin Obama leads with women, I can taste those puppies already! Alas, Republican self-destruction!

But don't get me wrong my ultraconservative friend. Of course, I'm still undecided... lots of time for more snafus of all sorts. And a bet with me doesn't imply support. Why it's like when I bet my wife she's cheating on me. She tells me I'm imagining things. I don't think so. I can smell that somabitch. It's the kind of bet I really want to lose, you know, there's more riding on that one than a couple of hot dogs. If I catch that bastard I'm going to KILL him. If he's a Romney or Brown supporter, you can forget about his vote.

WTF did you bring that up for, Stamos? How the hell did you get me from cheese puppies to cheating? Thanks for nothing. The phones ringing, and I don't know why she keeps running for the freaking phone.

Thanks for nothing, Stamos!
Civil Servant Supporter

Winchendon, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

Nothing to worry about tonight, Stamos. It was a just a Brown campaigner asking me if I knew that Elizabeth Warren wasn't a real Indian.

Why can't he get over that Indian business? Every Frenchman I know claims he's part Indian too. Nobody asks them for documentation.

But that next call... It might be HIM. I'm going to catch that sucka!

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2012

<quoted text>
Ha ha! Stamos! I'm glad you mentioned those hot dogs again! The way things sound in Ohio and Florida, as well as those dreaded racist tomahawk chops and war whoops we've been seeing, and the 25 point margin Obama leads with women, I can taste those puppies already! Alas, Republican self-destruction!
But don't get me wrong my ultraconservative friend. Of course, I'm still undecided... lots of time for more snafus of all sorts. And a bet with me doesn't imply support. Why it's like when I bet my wife she's cheating on me. She tells me I'm imagining things. I don't think so. I can smell that somabitch. It's the kind of bet I really want to lose, you know, there's more riding on that one than a couple of hot dogs. If I catch that bastard I'm going to KILL him. If he's a Romney or Brown supporter, you can forget about his vote.
WTF did you bring that up for, Stamos? How the hell did you get me from cheese puppies to cheating? Thanks for nothing. The phones ringing, and I don't know why she keeps running for the freaking phone.
Thanks for nothing, Stamos!
Civil, how 'bout all those thousands of otherwise unoccupied "Occupiers"... who inspired all those dreamy, fawning, Woodstock-nostalgic articles in DaMedia?

They had competitive "numbers" for a while, and provided the likes of Chris Matthews with an ankle-high tingle or two , which fizzled out pretty quick. Only their "stench" remains, I'm told. Go figger.
I still can't think of anything that has broken in the Dummycrats' direction since 2008. First, there was the Massahole Senate race, then the 2010 midterm "shallacking", then the Wisconsin recall. Hell, I'll even throw in Chik-fil-A day. In what recent contest has leftards had a better turnout than the right?
Whatever you think of the polls in general, it is a fact that in 2008, Rasmussen's call at the end of it all was the most accurate. Rasmussen's polling has it 46-46 (actually, 48 Romney/46 Oblame-O, with leaners), and the following are Rasmussen's recently published numbers for the six battleground states:
http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/morning-j...
Civil Servant Supporter

Winchendon, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2012

Stamos wrote:
<quoted text>
Civil, how 'bout all those thousands of otherwise unoccupied "Occupiers"... who inspired all those dreamy, fawning, Woodstock-nostalgic articles in DaMedia?
They had competitive "numbers" for a while, and provided the likes of Chris Matthews with an ankle-high tingle or two , which fizzled out pretty quick. Only their "stench" remains, I'm told. Go figger.
I still can't think of anything that has broken in the Dummycrats' direction since 2008. First, there was the Massahole Senate race, then the 2010 midterm "shallacking", then the Wisconsin recall. Hell, I'll even throw in Chik-fil-A day. In what recent contest has leftards had a better turnout than the right?
Whatever you think of the polls in general, it is a fact that in 2008, Rasmussen's call at the end of it all was the most accurate. Rasmussen's polling has it 46-46 (actually, 48 Romney/46 Oblame-O, with leaners), and the following are Rasmussen's recently published numbers for the six battleground states:
http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/morning-j...
Them occupiers weren't no flash in the pan, Stamos. They introduced the concept of 1%. Shit all over the place and made a mess, but hey, weren't the sixties a mess. Anyway, speaking about Wisconsin, how about that union busting Governor Scott Walker calling for the union refs to come back! Isn't he a hypocrite Stamos! I guess bridges, and health care, education, and everything else that demands high quality work can shit in their hats and use replacement workers just not my Green Bay Packers! I guess they don't call them cheeseheads for nothing. He is the king of the stinky cheese I say.

Stamos, I saw a church yesterday. It said, "My faith and politics are inseparable." Do you have one of those?
Union guy

Worcester, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

This is the same Richard Dean that was embezzling funds from the Carpenters Union in Newton MA. while an officer in the Local. He has been expelled. This was going on at the same time the Florida incident happened!!!!!!!!! It's all on the net!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

8 Users are viewing the Fitchburg Forum right now

Search the Fitchburg Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
MA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Massachus... (Oct '10) 3 hr Officer Krupke 4,694
a holes 4 hr Sonny 9
Party 18 hr Mr greenjeans from gardne 2
Officials investigating two-alarm Fitchburg hou... 18 hr The real Jtn 3
boycotting new market basket prices Fri tim 22
Police: Woman robbed Cumberland Farms in Fitchb... Jul 23 Jtn 1
Manager: 'It could be empty tomorrow' Jul 23 Jtn 3
•••
•••

Fitchburg News Video

•••
Fitchburg Dating

more search filters