Steve Blankstein

Winchendon, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2012

Steve! Steve! Forgot to tell you... I'M telling on you!!! Today!

I told you when we found out who you were it was going to be fun!

See you at work tomorrow! Is your boss working tomorrow too? I think I might give him a call and let him know about the swell job you're doing from the Milford office.
Civil Servant Supporter

Winchendon, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2012

Steve Blankstein wrote:
Steve! Steve! Forgot to tell you... I'M telling on you!!! Today!
I told you when we found out who you were it was going to be fun!
See you at work tomorrow! Is your boss working tomorrow too? I think I might give him a call and let him know about the swell job you're doing from the Milford office.
Steve! Can we call you Rich now? Talk to you in the morning!

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2012

I have to admit Civil, you've got my attention now that I've seen you smoke out Lynch on this old thread. You better be careful though! You could be the next shiny object. I only have one question, why is the senior VP of a marketing firm renting an apartment in Fitchburg?
http://www.markinetics.com/richard_dean.html
Civil Servant Supporter

Winchendon, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2012

I bet a guy named Rich is doing a little squirming now. Especially now after I told couple of cops at the Paddock about what we now know. Yes, I said this was going to be fun, and it sure is!

Talk to you in the morning, Rich!

KS, PP, JK, CT, who else... are you reading this? You guys can come for a beer too! First we're going to meet at the 99, and then we'll go pick up "Steve," (Rich?) and then we're getting George's! What fun!

And we don't have to walk! We'll ditch the cars at the 99 and get them later!

OK!
Civil Servant Supporter

Winchendon, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2012

Paddock lounge

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

Civil Servant Supporter wrote:
I bet a guy named Rich is doing a little squirming now. Especially now after I told couple of cops at the Paddock about what we now know. Yes, I said this was going to be fun, and it sure is!
KS, PP, JK, CT, who else... are you reading this? You guys can come for a beer too! First we're going to meet at the 99, and then we'll go pick up "Steve," (Rich?) and then we're getting George's! What fun!
OK!
Cops at the Paddock lounge? Are you serious? There are no cops hanging at the Paddock lounge!!
FPD

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

Did you call yet???
RUNNING SCARED

Haverhill, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, stalker! On a scale of 1-10; 10 being the most, how much do you hate gays? They really get to you,huh? Why do you attract them all your life?
Tell me some stories about parking with this ex-cop years ago?
It is not gays, I detest. It is freeloaders.
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

RUNNING SCARED wrote:
<quoted text>
It is not gays, I detest. It is freeloaders.
So, what exactly do you do for work? What did you do for work a couple yrs ago? You call that a job? Glorified babysitter is a job? No wonder they took your online access away!

A highschool intern could be more productive at your job for minimum wage!!
Civil Servant Supporter

Winchendon, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

Paddock lounge wrote:
<quoted text>
Cops at the Paddock lounge? Are you serious? There are no cops hanging at the Paddock lounge!!
Ha ha! You're right-I didn't tell anyone yet.

Hey, Paddock, if I wanted more people to know about this in the shortest amount of time, which bar should I go to and sing a wee bit? Oh! I think I know! Do cops go to that bar on North Street across from the fire station? I bet "some" do!
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

<quoted text>
Ha ha! You're right-I didn't tell anyone yet.
Hey, Paddock, if I wanted more people to know about this in the shortest amount of time, which bar should I go to and sing a wee bit? Oh! I think I know! Do cops go to that bar on North Street across from the fire station? I bet "some" do!
You have no guts to call this guys boss! No guts, no stomach for it. LMAO. Civil, crying wolf again!!! If you want to know who Darn is I will point her out to you for a small reward.
Civil Servant Supporter

Winchendon, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

FPD wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you call yet???
No, not me. It's not my beef FPD, but hey, doesn't FPD stand for Fitchburg Police Department? I bet there are some FPD members who are mad!

And you mind your own beeswax, Mr. L. I'm going to work now. I'd suggest you go find a job too.
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

<quoted text>
No, not me. It's not my beef FPD, but hey, doesn't FPD stand for Fitchburg Police Department? I bet there are some FPD members who are mad!
And you mind your own beeswax, Mr. L. I'm going to work now. I'd suggest you go find a job too.
Dont work too hard at the probation office! The hardest part of your work week is cashing your check! We could save so much having highschool interns doing all these do nothing jobs.
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

<quoted text>
Remember, I have met Darn Tooten from west newton. If you let me know the Ids of some out here I will tell you who she is, let me know.
Question

Wells, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember, I have met Darn Tooten from west newton. If you let me know the Ids of some out here I will tell you who she is, let me know.
Typical con, would see their acquaintences down the river for a song.

No honor among thieves.

What a great, upstanding person you are, Lynch.
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

Question wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical con, would see their acquaintences down the river for a song.
No honor among thieves.
What a great, upstanding person you are, Lynch.
I would tell civil who she is if he gave me just your identity. I want to say a few things to you in person. We all know that you are a total COWARD who enjoys threatening people annonymously out here!

You are NO GOOD!
You know who

Marlborough, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

OK!
Boy oh BOY...you have really gotten yourself worked up into a lather this time around!

What are you saying? That FPD officer Kerry Siomos Jr, FPD officer Perry Pappas, FPD officer Joel Kaddy and ex FPD officer Charlie (the Tuna) Tasca are all angry with little old me? AND, they may even be out for revenge?

Be careful what you post here on Fitchburg Topix Forum buddy boy....if someone drops a blanket over my head from behind me and then I get used as a human punching bag; the finger of suspicion will be pointing straight at one of the 4 Musketeers that you have mentioned here in front of God, the Topix Forum Readers and the world.
Real adult

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
I would tell civil who she is if he gave me just your identity. I want to say a few things to you in person. We all know that you are a total COWARD who enjoys threatening people annonymously out here!
You are NO GOOD!
It seems like the only coward who threatens people on this forum is you.
Real adult

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no guts to call this guys boss! No guts, no stomach for it. LMAO. Civil, crying wolf again!!! If you want to know who Darn is I will point her out to you for a small reward.
You are a real piece of garbage, you know that. Don't you think if darn wanted her name exposed she would put it out here? Here's your reward, go and punch yourself in the face for threatening to say who someone else is behind their back.
Civil Servant Supporter

Winchendon, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2012

You know who wrote:
<quoted text>
My strong hunch is that even if I told you that I would prefer it if you DON'T call me Rich on this forum, you would simply keep doing it anyway. You are as easy to read as an old discarded Archie comic book. So, carry on fool.....
I've been thinking and now you're real, and there are real victims in this. They deserve respect,(not you) and if I enable you,(as I seem to be doing) you'll continue perpetrating. It's not fair-to all your victims.

I really don't care much about those cops. They're not your victims. Like I said before, I don't like cops. They make me nervous, and like you, way too many of them are narcissistic. That's what I think happens. You butt heads with narcissistic cops. Because you are so much like them. And when I put it into context, with all the people you've hurt, the cops would be the perfect people for your misguided vengeance. They're tough and they're used to cons and felons bad-mouthing them. So go for it.

You've spent your whole life leaving trails of narcissistic destruction in your wake, and when I reflect on that it saddens me. Your family, friends, lovers, kids, they've all suffered so much. Victims. All because of your unwillingness to treat a serious personality disorder.

I apologize to your victims and I'm sorry I made fun of a really sad situation.

Look hard into that mirror today. How responsible is that person staring back at you for your lot in life?

100% I bet.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thief grabs cash box at Leominster farm stand 2 hr Karen 2
Debate: Ferguson - Fitchburg, MA 9 hr Civil Servant Sup... 29
Students, parents get their first look at Fitch... Tue Karen 2
Numbers of homeless increase in region Tue Karen 5
2 Gardner police officers resign (Oct '13) Tue Crown Vicman 51
Fitchburg Knights of Columbus Lobster/Clam Bake... Mon Karen 2
Montachusett Regional Vocational Technical High... Aug 24 Karen 1
•••

Fitchburg News Video

•••