Comments
1 - 20 of 60 Comments Last updated Feb 19, 2013
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Good ole boy network

Fitchburg, MA

#2 Oct 7, 2011
Subsequently, he says, a fugitive-from-justice warrant was issued for Dean on charges of burglary and battery.
Burglary charges against Dean were dropped in March 2009, but he alleges that Officer Poitras took it one step further by attempting to file three counts of intimidating a witness in Massachusetts.
Those charges were also dropped in a clerk magistrate's hearing in Fitchburg District Court, according to Dean's lawsuit.
The records from the magistrate hearing were not available Thursday.
Twis Lizasuain, a spokeswoman with the Osceola County, Fla., Sheriff's office, said that as of Thursday afternoon, the department's attorney had not received notice that the lawsuit was filed.
"We're seeking damages and recovery of attorney's fees," Dean said. He said he is working with an attorney, but denied to name him.
"My name was dragged through the mud as a felon and a fugitive from justice. I can't tell you the anguish and heartache it caused my family. I want to recover damages the court sees fit to award us," he said.
Dean, who lives in Massachusetts but would not say which community -- he lists a Framingham post-office box as his address on his complaint -- said he has never been to Lunenburg and does not know any of the parties involved with the exception of Tenneson.
Dean also is asking that a federal court appoint non-police officers to monitor and regulate the activities of the Lunenburg Police Department and the Osceola County Sheriff's office. He also is asking for an injunction to prevent both departments from choosing which laws they will enforce.
Dean has a separate case pending in Worcester Superior Court, naming Bourgeois, Speidel and Massachusetts State Police Col. Marian McGovern as defendants.
The case alleges that town officials refused to give him more than 75 pages of public records pertaining to his case.
Tenneson declined to comment when reached at her home home in Lunenburg on Thursday.
Read more: http://www.sentinelandenterprise.com/local/ci...
Oh well

Leominster, MA

#3 Oct 7, 2011
MOre disfunctional people in the state. I say lock them all up.
D Grey

Milford, MA

#4 Nov 24, 2011
Christine Tenneson was charged with battery by Osceola County Florida authorities on Oct. 13, 2008.
Chuckling with Chuckles

Winchendon, MA

#5 Nov 25, 2011
Oh, those dirty coppers!!! I told ya they was no good! Hands always in the cookie jar or a poopie pie;

Hey, that reminds me... I had some pumpkin pie yesterday! It sure did smell like poopie pie, but I thought that was just cause my mother-in-law baked it! All her cooking smells like shite though. But anyways. that's right, it was Thanksgiving! Well, I guess I should just take this time to be thankful for all the great things I have-like the fact I can sleep at peace at night because I know there are brave men and women in uniform, all over the world, and even in my neighborhood protecting me from all sorts of nasty things.

But I just can't forget it-he hurt me BAD. AND I'm gonna get that sucka! Me and da mayor wannabe... We're an unholy alliance, and we won't be stopped! We're riding the train of freedom and justice, and it is a leaving the station, folks! Da Mayor to be is the engineer, and I'm the conductor! Whoo whoo! All aboard! First stop, Lunenburg! Pick up some criminals there, and on to Fitchburg! WHOO, WHOOO!!!! ALL ABOARD!!!

Chuckling With Chuckles
Your numero uno cop-hater and Conductor on the Train of Freedom and Justice
The Insider

United States

#6 Nov 25, 2011
If it wasn't for the good ole boy network all these whacko, pervs and coo-coos would be out on the street but instead they are kept under wraps.

I hope the good ole boy network goes after every one of them. Let them do what they have to do. Stupid people need to be taught a lesson.

Liquid plumber

Leominster, MA

#7 Nov 25, 2011
I can't wait to see how lynch and the other Chuckles try to spin this to being the cop's fault. It's a he said she said and another waste of taxpayer money.
Chuckling with Chuckles

Winchendon, MA

#8 Nov 25, 2011
Liquid plumber wrote:
I can't wait to see how lynch and the other Chuckles try to spin this to being the cop's fault. It's a he said she said and another waste of taxpayer money.
Hey!!! What do you mean the "other" Chuckles!!! I AM THE REAL CHUCKLING WITH CHUCKLES. I hate cops the best. The other one is just an impostor. A real copy-cat I tell you.
Who pays Lawsuits

Fitchburg, MA

#9 Nov 25, 2011
Liquid plumber wrote:
I am wondering, who pays out these lawsuits? Is it true that Officer Sevigny punched a kid in the face and was sued? Was the victim paid out $60,000? Who paid this settlement?

I know that there is a nother lawsuit in federal court against the FPD. Does anyone know of any others within Fitchburg?

Why should the city have to pay for wrongdoings of FPD members?
Liquid plumber

Leominster, MA

#10 Nov 25, 2011
It's technical but I will try and break it down for you. There are alot of criminals out there breaking the law. When they get caught they blame the police, it's just the way criminals think. Because most of these dirt bags don't work in the end we the taxpayers pay for their stupid antics. I hope that helped.
The Insider

Fitchburg, MA

#11 Nov 25, 2011
Who pays Lawsuits wrote:
<quoted text>
I am wondering, who pays out these lawsuits? Is it true that Officer Sevigny punched a kid in the face and was sued? Was the victim paid out $60,000? Who paid this settlement?
I know that there is a nother lawsuit in federal court against the FPD. Does anyone know of any others within Fitchburg?
The city is not responsible for their employees actions. The city did not order the officer to be negligent so the officer is the only party that can be sued.

We have covered this before. The city cannot be sued because they do not and will not ever represent the employee in court. The employee has to hire their own attorney. The employee is the only person that can be sued.

The city actually distance themselves away from any employee involved in a lawsuit. Most people think that the city can be sued. Wrong. They do not carry any kind of insurance. No liability insurance, no vehicle insurance, nada, nothing. They are self-insured in order to save money.

The city is considered a separate entity from it's employees. Any negligence that can be used for a lawsuit will always be due to an employee error not the city as a whole.
Chuckling with Chuckles

Winchendon, MA

#12 Nov 25, 2011
Just drove by that saloon on North Street with the mayor wannabe, and lo and behold, there was a car parked in the no parking zone. One of them fancy types only a cop swindling the system for gobs of overtime could afford. SO the mayor hawked a loogie on the window while I yelled "fight the power!" Then we skeedaddled out of there ricky-tick I tell you! The mayor didn't want to get beat up again.

THAT will teach them to park where me and da mayor say not to.

Chuckling With Chuckles
Your numero uno cop-hating SOB

PS It's early Friday night and now we have some extra time "on our hands," so the things that will happen!!! YOU SHUT UP, STAMOS. No lip from you.
Chuckling With Chuckles

Winchendon, MA

#16 Jun 28, 2012
You know who wrote:
<quoted text>
Low and behold...just imagine...a big and mighty lawman finding himself on the wrong side of the law...oh, the shame of it all, oh, the shame of it all....my hunch is that he is guilty as sin.......
What did YOU get busted for? Are you ashamed? How about your mother, is she ashamed? Speaking about your mother...
Chuckling With Chuckles

Winchendon, MA

#17 Jun 28, 2012
You know who wrote:
<quoted text>
Low and behold...just imagine...a big and mighty lawman finding himself on the wrong side of the law...oh, the shame of it all, oh, the shame of it all....my hunch is that he is guilty as sin.......
How IS your mother? Oh! I already know. She's good. REAL good!
Darns Mom

Fitchburg, MA

#18 Jun 29, 2012
I Chuckling With Chuckles. It was nice seeing you and the boys last night. I think I threw my jaw out last night. Is it possible to get tennis elbow in your tongue? If there is I've got it.

And I ate so much protein last night that I don't need breakfast this morning.
You know who

Marlborough, MA

#19 Jun 29, 2012
Darns Mom wrote:
I Chuckling With Chuckles. It was nice seeing you and the boys last night. I think I threw my jaw out last night. Is it possible to get tennis elbow in your tongue? If there is I've got it.
And I ate so much protein last night that I don't need breakfast this morning.
Ah shucks..it sounds like I must have struck a nerve with you once again. Whenever you resort to taking cheap shots at Darn's mommy I know that you are upset about one of my posts.

Just remember, this is a family forum. I know that you are typically above the law due to your occupation, but none of that matters here on Topix Forum. There are rules and guidelines for proper behavior here on Topix Forum. Again, remember that children and little old ladies may be reading what you write.....Use your gourd for once.........
Chuckling With Chuckles

Winchendon, MA

#20 Jun 29, 2012
You know who wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah shucks..it sounds like I must have struck a nerve with you once again. Whenever you resort to taking cheap shots at Darn's mommy I know that you are upset about one of my posts.
Just remember, this is a family forum. I know that you are typically above the law due to your occupation, but none of that matters here on Topix Forum. There are rules and guidelines for proper behavior here on Topix Forum. Again, remember that children and little old ladies may be reading what you write.....Use your gourd for once.........
Why key on Kearns now? What did he do to your husband? Or you? 2008, and you're going to drag this shite up?

Is there anything else I can do to help you get over these OCD issues? I've offered suggestions-sites for your disorder, prescription drug suggestions... yet you still ruminate so. I feel bad for you.
Chuckling With Chuckles

Winchendon, MA

#21 Jun 29, 2012
Not really. You're still a major league azzhole.

How's your mother? Can somebody tell me how Darn's/You Know Who's mother is? I already know, but I'm looking for a hearty affirmation on what we already know so well!
Chuckling With Chuckles

Winchendon, MA

#22 Jun 29, 2012
Oh! Judged "clueless" and "nuts." I'm honored ( and flattered) Mrs./Mr. cop-hater!
get a job

Haverhill, MA

#26 Jun 30, 2012
Who pays Lawsuits wrote:
<quoted text>
why don't you get off your ass and get a job instead of spending your time trying to find a way to sue the cops? you sound like someone who has spent a lot of time in a prison law library.
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#27 Jul 1, 2012
get a job wrote:
<quoted text>
why don't you get off your ass and get a job instead of spending your time trying to find a way to sue the cops? you sound like someone who has spent a lot of time in a prison law library.
Hi, stalker! On a scale of 1-10; 10 being the most, how much do you hate gays? They really get to you,huh? Why do you attract them all your life?

Tell me some stories about parking with this ex-cop years ago?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Ferguson - Fitchburg, MA 7 hr Civil Servant Sup... 39
Man charged with assaulting ex-girlfriend - Sen... (Sep '09) 11 hr Karen 67
Thief grabs cash box at Leominster farm stand 13 hr Karen 3
McKay hosting family barbecue Thu Karen 2
Fitchburg Market Basket workers elated to be back Thu Karen 1
Students, parents get their first look at Fitch... Aug 26 Karen 2
Numbers of homeless increase in region Aug 26 Karen 5
•••

Fitchburg News Video

•••