No sympathy for Alberto Sierra

May 3, 2014 Full story: Sentinel & Enterprise 31

So Alberto Sierra fears for his safety in prison? He won't be shocked to learn that anyone who has heard of the fate of 5-year-old Jeremiah Oliver of Fitchburg is shedding no tears at the thought of Sierra cowering in his cell.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Jtn

Leominster, MA

#1 May 3, 2014
After reading the article I have to agree to an extent but if the lawyer wants a child beating murderer moved closer to him so they can hang out why didn't the lawyer ask if they could live together?
Karen

Concord, MA

#2 May 3, 2014
Jtn wrote:
After reading the article I have to agree to an extent but if the lawyer wants a child beating murderer moved closer to him so they can hang out why didn't the lawyer ask if they could live together?
oh Jtn yu are nuts,are you a Jew? Shalom if you are, please pray to jc and Mary and Joseph
Jtn

Concord, MA

#3 May 3, 2014
No I'm a Muslim and gay with red sir and shaved everywhere,wy yu so fat?
Lon Spector

Bay Shore, NY

#4 May 4, 2014
Philp Chism. Why doesn't anybody speak about
Philp Chism? He played the "knock out game"
against Colleen Ritzer and had the time of his life!
Speaking of Jews: The N.B.A. owner of the Clippers
is Jewish. "But I thought that Jews can't be rascist.
Along with blacks, they can only be VICTIMS of rascism.'
Boy did he ever live the life! A "loyal" wife that sticks
by him. A girlfriend on the side to service him until she
got "tired."
He was dying of Cancer, but since he could afford the
best treatments he's still with us.
How long will the "life" of THIS story be? A lot longer then
the "life" of Collen Ritzer I suspect, because of other
members of the Clipper owner's "tribe."
Julie

Concord, MA

#5 May 4, 2014
Lon Spector wrote:
Philp Chism. Why doesn't anybody speak about
Philp Chism? He played the "knock out game"
against Colleen Ritzer and had the time of his life!
Speaking of Jews: The N.B.A. owner of the Clippers
is Jewish. "But I thought that Jews can't be rascist.
Along with blacks, they can only be VICTIMS of rascism.'
Boy did he ever live the life! A "loyal" wife that sticks
by him. A girlfriend on the side to service him until she
got "tired."
He was dying of Cancer, but since he could afford the
best treatments he's still with us.
How long will the "life" of THIS story be? A lot longer then
the "life" of Collen Ritzer I suspect, because of other
members of the Clipper owner's "tribe."
I had great sex with Jtn whonis black and well endowed and wilt Chamberlyn who has a small one
Jtn

Concord, MA

#6 May 4, 2014
Thanks for the complement hunney,I love you to. I like to please all my girls.
Lon Spector

Bay Shore, NY

#7 May 5, 2014
P.C. His intials are P.C., and that is percisely what
is destroying this nation!
Could there be any doubt at all if the situation
was reversed we'd get wall to wall Chism on the T.V?
Every vile detail. Did Colleen Ritzer live to furfill
Philip's pleasures?
Is this what the media hypes? Let the teacher dress
sexy. Let her wiggle her tail in front of the poor
helpless "child." It's HER fault, NOT his. People are
NOT responsible for their actions! Let's make the
white woman the trophy.
Where does this leave the white Christian male?
In a system of relocational and reeducational "centres."
BillyBob

Fitchburg, MA

#8 May 6, 2014
hmmm funny how Karen,Jtn and Julie are all from Concord, Jtn you have a multiple personality disorder?,and enjoy responding to your own posts?
seriously Jtn seek some Professional help I think you fantaze about those previous posts you put up, to bad it's no t rue Jtn
Lon Spector

Bay Shore, NY

#9 May 6, 2014
What becomes of this land?
I'll tell you! We get Halliary. A vile theieving , cheating
sociopath like her husband was. LIES LIES LIES!
That make the biggest liars look lie boy scouts.
I go to public places and I see white guys
dissapearing by twos and threes every week.
Where do they go? It's a secret holocast.
Scoop

Gardner, MA

#10 May 6, 2014
BillyBob wrote:
hmmm funny how Karen,Jtn and Julie are all from Concord, Jtn you have a multiple personality disorder?,and enjoy responding to your own posts?
seriously Jtn seek some Professional help I think you fantaze about those previous posts you put up, to bad it's no t rue Jtn
WOW Its the want-a-be hero firefighter again and it is funny BillyBob you post under several names also. You must also enjoy responding to your own posts. Remember your IP address gives you away every time. Dumb Dumb
BillyBob

Fitchburg, MA

#11 May 6, 2014
scoop your so smart
I'm impressed
you must be related to Jtn and Lynch I bet
BillyBob

Fitchburg, MA

#12 May 6, 2014
never mind the last post scoop , your from gardner , that explains it
Scoop

Gardner, MA

#13 May 6, 2014
BillyBob wrote:
scoop your so smart
I'm impressed
you must be related to Jtn and Lynch I bet
No your just so dumb. Always changing your name with the same IP address. OH YA Sorry not from Gardner. Nice try want-a-be hero Firefighter What a loser
BillyBob

Fitchburg, MA

#14 May 7, 2014
Scoop wrote:
<quoted text>
No your just so dumb. Always changing your name with the same IP address. OH YA Sorry not from Gardner. Nice try want-a-be hero Firefighter What a loser
I ve noticed, that you never let an idea interrupt the flow of your posts. Generally, there is nothing wrong with having nothing worthwhile to say - unless you insist on saying it.

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.
oh and by the way, your from Gardner
Scoop

Gardner, MA

#15 May 7, 2014
BillyBob wrote:
<quoted text>
I ve noticed, that you never let an idea interrupt the flow of your posts. Generally, there is nothing wrong with having nothing worthwhile to say - unless you insist on saying it.
It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.
oh and by the way, your from Gardner
And Your still a-want-a-be hero firefighter. Oh ya my Comcast serer post me in Gardner for a location, that does not mean I am from Gardner .
BillyBob

Fitchburg, MA

#16 May 7, 2014
Scoop wrote:
<quoted text>
And Your still a-want-a-be hero firefighter. Oh ya my Comcast serer post me in Gardner for a location, that does not mean I am from Gardner .
what's with the wannabe -hero- firefighter gibber-rish ? I see that you are fluent in Gibbering Moronese! When I want your monkey-brained opinion I'll rattle your cage, okay? You must have a very large brain to hold such a vast amount of sheer ignorance.
In conclusion Scoop,, sit down and shut up before you ,trip over your own tongue and hurt yourself.
BillyBob

Fitchburg, MA

#17 Jun 25, 2014
Scooop if I hurt your feeelings,............. I do apologize
Bobbilly

Concord, MA

#18 Jun 27, 2014
BillyBob wrote:
Scooop if I hurt your feeelings,......... I do apologize
eat me looser
BillyBob

Fitchburg, MA

#19 Jun 28, 2014
Bobbilly wrote:
<quoted text>eat me looser
Jtn if I hurt your feeelings also I do apologize for that
Jere

Wells, ME

#20 Jun 28, 2014
We can only hope he's getting anally raped every day.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MA Who do you support for Governor in Massachusett... (Oct '10) 1 hr Jtn 1,170
Charlie Baker for governor 1 hr Jeff 13
Lynch request for court case to be brought forw... (Jul '13) 1 hr Jeff 56
Main street proposal will set Fitchburg back 40... Wed Jim B 18
A change of culture at Fitchburg Police Dept. -... (Nov '10) Tue J Edgar Lynch 268
Dan Kirouac returns to Townsend, MA Sep 28 Jeremiah 2
Wong takes chiefs job Sep 28 Jnt 5

Fitchburg News Video

Fitchburg Dating
Find my Match

Fitchburg Jobs

Fitchburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Fitchburg News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Fitchburg

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]