Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2013

Judged:

It is unbelievable. You people are NASTY! You sit behind anonymous names and state all these nasty LIES about me. Joe, I suspected you, Tocci, Koula and Melanson. You are all linked.

You have a lot to say about myself but none of you can state who you are as you feel safe slinging your nastiness behind FAKE names!

To think that I know a couple of you personally is sickening. I have known that some of you blogged on here.

It is funny how you sniff cocaine, smoke pot at your ages and suck down pills. You are ALL losers who profit off the hard work of your spouses. You are all users and thought of as nothing more.

You people have a lot to say as your own familys have been known as drug addicts.

Stay away from me! I see you driving nice cars as your spouse works his ass off. I thought you were involved out here. And the other one, your brother n law, living off of the hard work of his wife the sister of your brother!

Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2013

Judged:

I meant the sister of your husband! You do nothing for work. You watch as your kids steal and sell drugs.
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2013

Judged:

Chris an John hanging out at Singapoor Did u meet up with any exs from the 80S Koula? Did you ever mess with a Melanson?
Cheryl

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2013

Judged:

Cheryl, am I invited to your 40th?
Jtn

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2013

Judged:

Happy thanksgiving Joanne ,Robin,Paul,Joe,Diane,Audrey,M ichael , all ho fu yourselves .
Snitch boy

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2013

Judged:

Here is a special request going out to that angry litte man in Fitchburg....

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2013

Judged:

Lynch wrote:
It is unbelievable. You people are NASTY! You sit behind anonymous names and state all these nasty LIES about me. Joe, I suspected you, Tocci, Koula and Melanson. You are all linked.
You have a lot to say about myself but none of you can state who you are as you feel safe slinging your nastiness behind FAKE names!
To think that I know a couple of you personally is sickening. I have known that some of you blogged on here.
It is funny how you sniff cocaine, smoke pot at your ages and suck down pills. You are ALL losers who profit off the hard work of your spouses. You are all users and thought of as nothing more.
You people have a lot to say as your own familys have been known as drug addicts.
Stay away from me! I see you driving nice cars as your spouse works his ass off. I thought you were involved out here. And the other one, your brother n law, living off of the hard work of his wife the sister of your brother!
More assumptions, more victims, more phony apologies and more lies...
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/fitchburg-ma/...
Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
If I responded back to you as I was trying to reply back to someone who called me anmae first I truly do apologize. I do not know your wife.
If I stated something in general terms that offended you I am truly sorry.
Life is too short to hold any animisity. If I called you a name after you called me a name I am sorry.
Feeding in and engaging in negative back and forth on an anonymous thread is both unnerving and a waste of energy.
I truly apologize to all that I may have offended out here. I did get caught up in trying to identify people as I felt I was in danger as well as family members.
In order to achieve this I had to say some things to attempt to drive out peoples identities through their answers and reactions ect.
No more negativity. I also forgive those who have done wrong things to my family, friends and I. I am going to work on better communications and I will put much more thought into how I want to reply.
No more grievances as it is all over. I honestly wish everyone out here to have a wonderful life.
And to the members of the FPD, you are fighting the good fight, I am 100% behind your efforts concerning a safer Fitchburg; good luck and stay safe always.
If I have offended anyone the works for the FPD, FFD or the city through generalizations I apologize as I have always tried not to speak in general terms but in writing fast I may have notchosen my words well which I understand could be read as a generalization.
And to those that I have addressed by name, regardless of what you have done to me that was wrong I forgive those moments and am now going to move on. I wish you all well. I apologize to these people for allowing myself to react and respond as it only made matters worse and louder as it became a back and forth that had gotten worse.
I will not engage in this type of back and forth no longer. I need to concentrate on positive energy. I wish for you families good health and positive experiences.
I apologize for my part in all this as it is not good for anyone to hold a grudge as it takes up too much negative energy.I have written this post as some have been critical of the wording. I have attempted again to address all concerned.
Have a good day and a wonderful summer and year.
jim

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2013

Judged:

Lynch wrote:
Lynch please do not listen to those voices in your head, THEIR LIE-ING TOO YOU
jim

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2013

AND HERE I THOUGHT sTAMOS WAS WHACKED?

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2014

Judged:

Lynch wrote:
Still waiting for your lawyer to show at the restaurant and prove another one of your crazy assertion's wrong. Oh wait! They're all wrong.
Jaa

Pepperell, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2014

My name is Michael Hunt. I'm glad you've uncovered the terrible secrets of the topix boards on the internet. Clearly this is serious business and you need to be able to devote a sizable chunk of time to it; otherwise I'd say why don't you work?
Lynch poop

Gardner, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2014

Judged:

Lynch wrote:
How would you know who is selling drugs? who in your household/family is buying?
The Insider

Gardner, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2014

Lynch I feel left out you don't who I am. BUT I know you

LETS SEE....

You Killed a man named Andrew
You pleaded GUILTY to MANSLAUGHTER
You went to jail for 8 years
You fight with police and Firefighters,EMTS
Your banned from FSU
Your on probation for 2 years
You have a Gay boyfriend
GEE did I leave miss anything
Mitch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2014

Judged:

The Insider wrote:
Lynch I feel left out you don't who I am. BUT I know you
LETS SEE....
You Killed a man named Andrew
You pleaded GUILTY to MANSLAUGHTER
You went to jail for 8 years
You fight with police and Firefighters,EMTS
Your banned from FSU
Your on probation for 2 years
You have a Gay boyfriend
GEE did I leave miss anything
He also like putting small furry animals in his bottom.
Irish Mike McGinty

Pensacola, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2014

Judged:

Good Work.
Mitch wrote:
<quoted text>
He also like putting small furry animals in his bottom.
I'll put in a good word for you with the Head Troll.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Fitchburg News Video

•••
•••

Fitchburg Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Fitchburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE