Bishop: City's 8 parishes to be consolidated into 4 - Sentinel ...

Full story: Sentinel & Enterprise

FITCHBURG _ The Most Rev. Robert J. McManus, Bishop of Worcester, announced this morning that the city's eight Catholic parishes will be consolidated into four starting on July 1, according to a press release from the Worcester Diocese.
Comments
241 - 260 of 306 Comments Last updated Apr 2, 2010

“Love and compassion for all.”

Since: Feb 08

Boise

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#248
Mar 23, 2010
 
Voter wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are responding seriously to James Dewitt then yes, you most certainly are slow on the uptake. Go to the website he provides and see for yourself.
Are you kidding me?
James Dewitt is de-WHACK! lol
I've seen their disturbing website. It's hard for me to believe that it's real. It is the most vulgar display of blasphemy I've ever seen.
If you think I'm "slow", then why don't you give me a test. I love tests.

“Love and compassion for all.”

Since: Feb 08

Boise

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#249
Mar 23, 2010
 
atlas wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a non-response.
Is your interpretation of the bible INFALLIBLE, in your opinion?
And if not, then why are you speaking with such assurity?
In case you're not aware, this is check-mate.
I don't think you're a dummy. I think you're very bright.
When you ask James if he thinks he's infallible, he always comes back with that winning personality of his.
I think it's all a joke. I don't really even think that James Dewitt is real. I think his website is fake, and I think that this whole thread is some little game, just to see how many people will fall for it.
That's how ridiculous that website of James' is. Weird. A lady throwing a rock at you in the name of God, saying, "God told me to hate you"?
And James? He thinks he's Moses. I've known guys that thought they were Elvis, and that's more like the kind of person I think ol' James is. Self righteousness will definitely be his downfall.
craig

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#250
Mar 24, 2010
 
James Dewitt wrote:
<quoted text>
Cant handle the truth? Its all in the bible.
I know the truth Jim.The truth is you and youre god,and your large neverland ranch that is on your fake website will have nothing to do with the outcome of my life or my families life.May godbless you and your Waco Texas project.:)

“Get right with Jesus ”

Since: Mar 10

Freehold ,IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#251
Mar 24, 2010
 
craig wrote:
<quoted text>I know the truth Jim.The truth is you and youre god,and your large neverland ranch that is on your fake website will have nothing to do with the outcome of my life or my families life.May godbless you and your Waco Texas project.:)
Friend why all the hate? Why do you persecute me?
Voter

Billerica, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#252
Mar 24, 2010
 
Joe Highley wrote:
<quoted text>Are you kidding me?
James Dewitt is de-WHACK! lol
I've seen their disturbing website. It's hard for me to believe that it's real. It is the most vulgar display of blasphemy I've ever seen.
If you think I'm "slow", then why don't you give me a test. I love tests.
Did you really look at the website? And you still think it's real?
Satan

Fairport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#253
Mar 24, 2010
 
James Dewitt wrote:
<quoted text>
You are one of them Homesexurals aren't you. God has something in store just for you. Wait maybe you are are pedophile priest. In that case God has a little extra for ya.
Jimmy,

Don't talk to Daddy like that, you know what happens when you make me mad. Now come over here and do what you do best...thats right, Daddy taught you well.

OK, now get back out there and do my bidding...I am proud of you my son. You are running out of time for your monthly quota for soul collection...better hop to it!

“Get right with Jesus ”

Since: Mar 10

Freehold ,IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#254
Mar 24, 2010
 
Satan wrote:
<quoted text>
Jimmy,
Don't talk to Daddy like that, you know what happens when you make me mad. Now come over here and do what you do best...thats right, Daddy taught you well.
OK, now get back out there and do my bidding...I am proud of you my son. You are running out of time for your monthly quota for soul collection...better hop to it!
"For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist." -- 2 John 7

“Get right with Jesus ”

Since: Mar 10

Freehold ,IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#255
Mar 24, 2010
 
Joe Highley wrote:
<quoted text>Are you kidding me?
James Dewitt is de-WHACK! lol;I
've seen their disturbing website. It's hard for me to believe that it's real. It is the most vulgar display of blasphemy I've ever seen.
If you think I'm "slow", then why don't you give me a test. I love tests.
If for some reason you think thatLandoverr church is not real I suggest you log on and discus it with my brothers and sisters.
Better yet log on and tell all of us that you are a Christian and that we are blasphemers, please tell us how Cathreliks are christian.
Now that's a test......
WWW.Landoverbaptist.net

P.S. Tell them Brother James Dewitt sent ya.
Huh

Gardner, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#256
Mar 24, 2010
 
Joe Highley wrote:
<quoted text>Are you kidding me?
James Dewitt is de-WHACK! lol
I've seen their disturbing website. It's hard for me to believe that it's real. It is the most vulgar display of blasphemy I've ever seen.
If you think I'm "slow", then why don't you give me a test. I love tests.
You had some trouble with the first test Joe. It took you a week to begin to guess at what many understand in seconds. You might want to consider there are possibly some parallel life-lessons in there somewhere, but probably not. Besides, somebody else already wrote down all your answers for you, thousands of years ago. Who needs to think about any of that stuff. Just believe.

Next test - explain to everyone the absolute brilliance of Landover Baptist Church. Not that you have to agree with them, but you do have to admit, they sure did chose a great way to get their point across, dontcha think? You do understand their point now, right?(Be warned, by visiting their site, you agree to it's Terms of Service, which are somewhat stricter than most other forums.)

“Love and compassion for all.”

Since: Feb 08

Boise

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#257
Mar 25, 2010
 
James Dewitt wrote:
<quoted text>
If for some reason you think thatLandoverr church is not real I suggest you log on and discus it with my brothers and sisters.
Better yet log on and tell all of us that you are a Christian and that we are blasphemers, please tell us how Cathreliks are christian.
Now that's a test......
WWW.Landoverbaptist.net
P.S. Tell them Brother James Dewitt sent ya.
Well, James, I'm sorry if that is a real website.
It's hard to believe that something so twisted calls itself a church. Nobody is persecuting you.
Ever since I linked to this thread, because I read one of your posts on another religious forum, I've found you to be the most twisted "Christian" I've ever seen on these threads. You call people names, you tell them that Jesus is going to KILL them, and generally spew, emanate, and completely personify insanity.
You persecute yourself by being self righteous. You are a legend in your own mind.
You are not Moses, and certainly have twisted values (one is that you only love the people in your weird church).
Anyone that claims to believe in Christ considers themselves Christians. Not Catholics, Mormons, Baptists, Methodists, Lutherans, JWs, SDAs, Evangelists, etc.
ANYONE that believes in Christ, whatever version He may be to them, consider themselves to be Christians.
So do you.
So, if you really want to get into this with me, I will oblige you. And, I'll rip all of your "babtist" rhetoric apart.
I worked 18 hours today and have to go to the mountains tomorrow to do it again.
Some of us are keen to the scent of madness, having been close, a time or two before.
You're welcome to respond to my post, but if you do, it'll just make you angry and vindictive, so choose wisely.
Go to your church and tell them that I said I was a Christian, because I believe in Christ. Tell them what I said, and bring them to these pages, on:
topix.com
Look me up. I'm here every day.
Good night.
Voter

Billerica, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#258
Mar 25, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Joe Highley, you should change your screen name to "Slow Adult" because you're one of the dumbest people on this board. And that's saying a lot.
Huh

Gardner, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#259
Mar 25, 2010
 
BAAAHAHAHah...oh Joe, you're killing me here.
Whatsamatter, no love and compassion for the Landover folks? They're just following what's written in the bible. Isn't that what they (and you) are supposed to do? Sounds like you're trying to twist the word of god to fit into your personal comfort zone to me. That ain't how it's supposed to work.

I think you may wanna check your skivvies with regard to that whole scent of madness issue.

“Get right with Jesus ”

Since: Mar 10

Freehold ,IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#260
Mar 25, 2010
 
Huh wrote:
BAAAHAHAHah...oh Joe, you're killing me here.
Whatsamatter, no love and compassion for the Landover folks? They're just following what's written in the bible. Isn't that what they (and you) are supposed to do? Sounds like you're trying to twist the word of god to fit into your personal comfort zone to me. That ain't how it's supposed to work.
I think you may wanna check your skivvies with regard to that whole scent of madness issue.
I just love furry Bunnie Christian's, They only like the nice parts.
Ya just want to scratch them behind the ears before God sends them off to HELL.

“Get right with Jesus ”

Since: Mar 10

Freehold ,IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#261
Mar 25, 2010
 
Joe Highley wrote:
<quoted text>Well, James, I'm sorry if that is a real website.
It's hard to believe that something so twisted calls itself a church. Nobody is persecuting you.
Ever since I linked to this thread, because I read one of your posts on another religious forum, I've found you to be the most twisted "Christian" I've ever seen on these threads. You call people names, you tell them that Jesus is going to KILL them, and generally spew, emanate, and completely personify insanity.
You persecute yourself by being self righteous. You are a legend in your own mind.
You are not Moses, and certainly have twisted values (one is that you only love the people in your weird church).
Anyone that claims to believe in Christ considers themselves Christians. Not Catholics, Mormons, Baptists, Methodists, Lutherans, JWs, SDAs, Evangelists, etc.
ANYONE that believes in Christ, whatever version He may be to them, consider themselves to be Christians.
So do you.
So, if you really want to get into this with me, I will oblige you. And, I'll rip all of your "babtist" rhetoric apart.
I worked 18 hours today and have to go to the mountains tomorrow to do it again.
Some of us are keen to the scent of madness, having been close, a time or two before.
You're welcome to respond to my post, but if you do, it'll just make you angry and vindictive, so choose wisely.
Go to your church and tell them that I said I was a Christian, because I believe in Christ. Tell them what I said, and bring them to these pages, on:
topix.com
Look me up. I'm here every day.
Good night.
Joe I passed you reply on to my Brothers and Sisters
Huh

Gardner, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#262
Mar 25, 2010
 
James Dewitt wrote:
<quoted text>
I just love furry Bunnie Christian's, They only like the nice parts.
Ya just want to scratch them behind the ears before God sends them off to HELL.
God bless you and all the True Christians James.
Keep spreading truth.

“Get right with Jesus ”

Since: Mar 10

Freehold ,IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#263
Mar 25, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
God bless you and all the True Christians James.
Keep spreading truth.
Why thank you for the kind words friend. May the Good Lord bless you and yours, I get a feeling you are not a Catholic. They hate everyone. Never have anything kind to say just hate hate and more hate.
Come and visit me at WWW.Landoverbaptis.net , Just mention my name and get your self a front row pew. Lets explore the word of God together.
Just sayin

Worcester, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#264
Mar 25, 2010
 
AAA wrote:
It would make more sense to move St. Anthony parish to the much bigger St.Bernards, also when the time comes to sell, St. Anthony's would be more marketable because of it's size. St.bernards would have been the better choice to keep open.
Might make more sense, but more dollars? St. B's with its downtown Water Street location is probably the most valuable real estate. Close it and sell it may not make sense, but it will make dollars.
Quack Pack Fan Club NTL

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#265
Mar 25, 2010
 
Attention All Chapters: See the "Brown Goes To Washington" thread for last night's meeting and chat session update. Thanks.

Since: Mar 09

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#266
Mar 26, 2010
 
Just sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
Might make more sense, but more dollars? St. B's with its downtown Water Street location is probably the most valuable real estate. Close it and sell it may not make sense, but it will make dollars.
Valuable? You couldn't give that site away, even if you knocked down the building.
atlas

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#267
Mar 26, 2010
 
Joe Highley wrote:
<quoted text>I don't think you're a dummy. I think you're very bright.
When you ask James if he thinks he's infallible, he always comes back with that winning personality of his.
I think it's all a joke. I don't really even think that James Dewitt is real. I think his website is fake, and I think that this whole thread is some little game, just to see how many people will fall for it.
That's how ridiculous that website of James' is. Weird. A lady throwing a rock at you in the name of God, saying, "God told me to hate you"?
And James? He thinks he's Moses. I've known guys that thought they were Elvis, and that's more like the kind of person I think ol' James is. Self righteousness will definitely be his downfall.
Well thanks for the compliment Joe.
I don't know what to think. Unfortunately, I do know self-described "Christians" who think like this!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

10 Users are viewing the Fitchburg Forum right now

Search the Fitchburg Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Party 1 min Mr greenjeans from gardne 2
Officials investigating two-alarm Fitchburg hou... 7 min The real Jtn 3
MA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Massachus... (Oct '10) 32 min Kundrot dionkie 4,693
a holes 7 hr Karen 5
boycotting new market basket prices 8 hr tim 22
Police: Woman robbed Cumberland Farms in Fitchb... Jul 23 Jtn 1
Manager: 'It could be empty tomorrow' Jul 23 Jtn 3
•••
•••

Fitchburg News Video

•••
•••

Fitchburg Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Fitchburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Fitchburg News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Fitchburg
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••