Police: 3 N.H. men hurled molotov cocktails at Fitchburg home

Jul 8, 2013 Full story: Sentinel & Enterprise 6

Three New Hampshire men are being held pending dangerousness hearings on charges they threw molotov cocktails at a Hobson Street home while a woman and her 2-year-old son were inside early Sunday morning, according to court documents.

Full Story
Jtn

Concord, MA

#1 Jul 8, 2013
Wongs fault,isn't it it and fun in fitchburg
ash

Amherst, NH

#2 Jul 8, 2013
what does that mean?
American

Gardner, MA

#3 Jul 9, 2013
ash wrote:
what does that mean?
Jtn is on welfare so he has nothing else to do but to start baking the drama cake.
American

Gardner, MA

#4 Jul 9, 2013
These criminals were not to bright. As the police pulled them over and questioned them and they denied everything the police noticed that "30 Hobson Street" was still on their GPS ! Doh!
Ringer

Leominster, MA

#5 Jul 9, 2013
The article doen't give much info towards their motive but there must have been one.
Hotel Joe

United States

#6 Jul 9, 2013
I am astounded that there is any need for a "dangerousness hearing" for these three arsonists.
Hopefully there will be additional charges to follow.
Attempted murder perhaps?
Would this crime fall into the category of terroristic acts?
Isn't it a crime to store gasoline in anything other than an approved gasoline container?
I hope that these three are eventually charged with every possible offense that is applicable.
I applaud the brave woman, who's home was lit on fire by murderous arsonists hurling deadly dangerous gasoline bombs , for her heroic actions
to extinguish the blazing fires before the arrival of the firefighters.
I shudder to think what might have happened to this innocent woman and her helpless toddler if even one of these gasoline bombes had flown through a window and exploded into flames inside of her house. I will be shocked if any of these three very dangerous arsonists are not held without bail. It is very clear to me that each of the three of these arsonists absolutely intended to cause serious damage to the building that they threw gasoline bombs at and great harm to the occupants of the house, who could have been burned alive. Thankfully, this brave woman was able to extinguish the fires and save herself and her child.
I think that she deserves a medal for her brave, lifesaving actions in a frightening situation.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MA Who do you support for Governor in Massachusett... (Oct '10) 31 min Totally disgusted 1,169
Lynch request for court case to be brought forw... (Jul '13) 1 hr Unbelievable 55
Charlie Baker for governor 6 hr Agree 12
Main street proposal will set Fitchburg back 40... 12 hr Jim B 18
A change of culture at Fitchburg Police Dept. -... (Nov '10) Tue J Edgar Lynch 268
Wong takes chiefs job Sep 28 Jnt 5
Woman's husband likes to wear pantyhose - Senti... (Jul '08) Sep 26 Keeping an Open Mind 47

Fitchburg News Video

Fitchburg Dating
Find my Match

Fitchburg Jobs

Fitchburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Fitchburg News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Fitchburg

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]