Lil John

Leominster, MA

#22 Dec 28, 2012
There is no cure for cancer and they don't want to find one. I would rather be put down by a .22 caliber slug than suffer over a long period of time and accumulate a massive amount of debt for my loved ones.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#23 Dec 28, 2012
Civil Servant Supporter wrote:
<quoted text>
Stamos, are all those poor babies and teachers buried now? I don't think glib response to the issue, whether one is pro-gun or not is wise or respectful. I was hoping all the nut-case pistol packing hombres would shut their mouths for a while. Hell Stamos, even the NRA shut up for a week, and you couldn't even make it two.
You sound scary, Stamos. When I see you on the street I'll be sure to avoid you, because now I know you pack some serious heat. A Glock. And it's a big one. And you're an NRA member. Was that your motivation for being so disrespectful-to scare us, or do you just wish to make fun of a terribly tragic incident, for whatever sick-ass reason runs through your mixed-up mind? You're absolutely no different from the one you malign here on Topix so often. When I didn't see your posts for a while I was hoping you went away.
Are you still sore at me Stamos?
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142412788...
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-18563_162-5756089...
Oh Civil, stop being such a pussy. Even before the blood started coagulating on that crime scene of those poor young children, your herd of libtards rushed to judgment using this horrific crime as an opportunity to vilify gun owners, and predictably right up to Oblame-One himself. And you were actually hoping all the nut-case pistol packing hombres would just shut their mouths for a while? Are you freakin serious. If it wasn’t for gun owners your race would still be in chains. Why are you not shutting your mouth? Why are you not vilifying those who are using this tragic event to attack NRA members who are protecting their 2nd Amendment right? Are you the one who created this ridiculous thread to begin with, or was it one of “your” hombres like the wannabe Mayor?
Obviously, these gun grabbers figured that by jumping on the attack before the blood had even dried at the crime scene, that they could set the narrative and dominate debate. Remember Barry’s quote ‘If They Bring a Knife to the Fight, We Bring a Gun “and how about henchman Rahm Emanuel "You never want a serious crisis to go to waste.”

And why the hell would I be sore at you Civil? Remember,“nobody reads these forums anyway, so your audience and opinions are insignificant.” Have you hooked up with the wanna-be yet for that hot dog at Georges?
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/fitchburg-ma/...
Civil Servant Supporter

Winchendon, MA

#24 Dec 28, 2012
Stamos wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Civil, stop being such a pussy. Even before the blood started coagulating on that crime scene of those poor young children, your herd of libtards rushed to judgment using this horrific crime as an opportunity to vilify gun owners, and predictably right up to Oblame-One himself. And you were actually hoping all the nut-case pistol packing hombres would just shut their mouths for a while? Are you freakin serious. If it wasn’t for gun owners your race would still be in chains. Why are you not shutting your mouth? Why are you not vilifying those who are using this tragic event to attack NRA members who are protecting their 2nd Amendment right? Are you the one who created this ridiculous thread to begin with, or was it one of “your” hombres like the wannabe Mayor?
Obviously, these gun grabbers figured that by jumping on the attack before the blood had even dried at the crime scene, that they could set the narrative and dominate debate. Remember Barry’s quote ‘If They Bring a Knife to the Fight, We Bring a Gun “and how about henchman Rahm Emanuel "You never want a serious crisis to go to waste.”
And why the hell would I be sore at you Civil? Remember,“nobody reads these forums anyway, so your audience and opinions are insignificant.” Have you hooked up with the wanna-be yet for that hot dog at Georges?
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/fitchburg-ma/...
Nope. Have some guns myself, Stamos. Like to shoot, but don't talk big,(like you).

In my experience with gun owners, the more vociferous ones (like you) are usually the most dangerous ones. You know, the Charlie Heston types (like you) saying someone will have to pry the guns from their cold dead hands.

Have some respect and sensitivity, Stamos. Keep your big "shot" talk under your shooting cap for a while.

See you, Stamos!

Duh

Leominster, MA

#25 Dec 28, 2012
Civil Servant Supporter wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. Have some guns myself, Stamos. Like to shoot, but don't talk big,(like you).
In my experience with gun owners, the more vociferous ones (like you) are usually the most dangerous ones. You know, the Charlie Heston types (like you) saying someone will have to pry the guns from their cold dead hands.
Have some respect and sensitivity, Stamos. Keep your big "shot" talk under your shooting cap for a while.
See you, Stamos!
I thought it was the Marines who say you will only take their gun from them if it was from their cold dead hand?
harry

Fitchburg, MA

#26 Dec 28, 2012
Stamos wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Civil, stop being such a pussy. Even before the blood started coagulating on that crime scene of those poor young children, your herd of libtards rushed to judgment using this horrific crime as an opportunity to vilify gun owners, and predictably right up to Oblame-One himself. And you were actually hoping all the nut-case pistol packing hombres would just shut their mouths for a while? Are you freakin serious. If it wasn’t for gun owners your race would still be in chains. Why are you not shutting your mouth? Why are you not vilifying those who are using this tragic event to attack NRA members who are protecting their 2nd Amendment right? Are you the one who created this ridiculous thread to begin with, or was it one of “your” hombres like the wannabe Mayor?
Obviously, these gun grabbers figured that by jumping on the attack before the blood had even dried at the crime scene, that they could set the narrative and dominate debate. Remember Barry’s quote ‘If They Bring a Knife to the Fight, We Bring a Gun “and how about henchman Rahm Emanuel "You never want a serious crisis to go to waste.”
And why the hell would I be sore at you Civil? Remember,“nobody reads these forums anyway, so your audience and opinions are insignificant.” Have you hooked up with the wanna-be yet for that hot dog at Georges?
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/fitchburg-ma/...
Stamos when the 2nd amendment was put into law , they had Muskets , where you would individually load aeach bullet, today we have automatic rifles firing 30 rounds in 25 seconds,
TIME TO AMEND THE 2ND AMENDMENT STAMOS
Duh

Leominster, MA

#27 Dec 28, 2012
The first amedment was before there was television, radio, and the internet. I guess we should amend that one too smart guy?
Duh

Leominster, MA

#28 Dec 28, 2012
Screw it, lets just rewrite all the laws of the land? Sure they have worked ok for 200 years but times change and our ideals should change with them. It worked for the Romans.......
harry

Fitchburg, MA

#29 Dec 28, 2012
Duh wrote:
Screw it, lets just rewrite all the laws of the land? Sure they have worked ok for 200 years but times change and our ideals should change with them. It worked for the Romans.......
ak-4
yeah great idea assole, lets just arm evry citizen with an ak-47
everything should be just fine then.
love your Logic

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#30 Dec 28, 2012
harry wrote:
<quoted text>
Stamos when the 2nd amendment was put into law , they had Muskets , where you would individually load aeach bullet, today we have automatic rifles firing 30 rounds in 25 seconds,
TIME TO AMEND THE 2ND AMENDMENT STAMOS
TIME YOU LEARN SOME HISTORY harry!
Guns are inanimate objects, incapable of reason or action. It is an indisputable fact that the purpose of the Second Amendment of our Constitution is to afford the citizenry arms to protect themselves against a tyrannical government. Our history is proof of that.

"Self-defense, recreational hunting and collecting, although important rights in and of themselves, all take a back seat to the main purpose of the Second Amendment, which is to provide a visceral reminder to our public servants that they are in fact servants rather than rulers."
http://www.coachisright.com/government-assist...
Duh

Leominster, MA

#31 Dec 28, 2012
harry wrote:
<quoted text> ak-4
yeah great idea assole, lets just arm evry citizen with an ak-47
everything should be just fine then.
love your Logic
Sorry son, your new Muslim name is Iba do whatyoutellmetodo. 200 years ago the country didn't have as many crooked politicians and criminals. If some latino kings gang breaks into your house to rape your family and rob you I don't think a single shot musket will do you any good. They have semi automatics, why shouldn't you?

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#32 Dec 28, 2012
Duh wrote:
The first amedment was before there was television, radio, and the internet. I guess we should amend that one too smart guy?
How fortunate that rap music, video games, movies and television programs with their gratuitous violence and sexual content have no responsibility for degrading our society or making it more violent.
Civil Servant Supporter

Winchendon, MA

#33 Dec 29, 2012
Stamos wrote:
<quoted text>
TIME YOU LEARN SOME HISTORY harry!
Guns are inanimate objects, incapable of reason or action. It is an indisputable fact that the purpose of the Second Amendment of our Constitution is to afford the citizenry arms to protect themselves against a tyrannical government. Our history is proof of that.
"Self-defense, recreational hunting and collecting, although important rights in and of themselves, all take a back seat to the main purpose of the Second Amendment, which is to provide a visceral reminder to our public servants that they are in fact servants rather than rulers."
http://www.coachisright.com/government-assist...
How fortunate we have you, Professor Stamos, for lessons in history, economics, politics, psychology, sociology, sex, relationships, and religion. Too bad this same history you mention usually proves you wrong.



Stamos Admirers Club

Leominster, MA

#34 Dec 29, 2012
Civil Servant Supporter wrote:
<quoted text>
How fortunate we have you, Professor Stamos, for lessons in history, economics, politics, psychology, sociology, sex, relationships, and religion. Too bad this same history you mention usually proves you wrong.
Hello Civil Servent Supporter, would you be interested in joining our Central Mass Chapter . wE HERE AT cHAPTER hEADQUARTERS THINK YOU WOULD BE A WONDERFUL ATTTRIBUTE TO OUR cLUB, yOU OBVIOUSLY RECONIZE GREAT MEN OF lEADERSHIP, AND FOR THAT YOU HAVE GREAT CREDIBILITY WITH US. HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SHORTLY.
Lol

Fitchburg, MA

#35 Dec 29, 2012
Civil Servant Supporter wrote:
<quoted text>
How fortunate we have you, Professor Stamos, for lessons in history, economics, politics, psychology, sociology, sex, relationships, and religion. Too bad this same history you mention usually proves you wrong.
You're a fraud.
billybob

Leominster, MA

#36 Dec 29, 2012
Stamos wrote:
<quoted text>
TIME YOU LEARN SOME HISTORY harry!
Guns are inanimate objects, incapable of reason or action. It is an indisputable fact that the purpose of the Second Amendment of our Constitution is to afford the citizenry arms to protect themselves against a tyrannical government. Our history is proof of that.
"Self-defense, recreational hunting and collecting, although important rights in and of themselves, all take a back seat to the main purpose of the Second Amendment, which is to provide a visceral reminder to our public servants that they are in fact servants rather than rulers."
http://www.coachisright.com/government-assist...
Stamos, it's the nutjob who pulls the trigger to that inanimate object you IDIOT!
Civil Servant Supporter

Winchendon, MA

#37 Dec 29, 2012
Lol wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a fraud.
Well, it's a good thing you used spell-check today.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#38 Dec 29, 2012
billybob wrote:
<quoted text>
Stamos, it's the nutjob who pulls the trigger to that inanimate object you IDIOT!
Exactly! Thank you for proving my point. I'm glad we agree on something. It's illegal for "nutjobs" to possess or have access to guns. But as you know, they still have access to knives and golf clubs. That's just one of the many reasons why law abiding citizens need them. Maybe it’s time gun grabbing political hacks start focusing more on the "nutjobs" instead of attacking lawful gun owners who want to exercise their 2nd Amendment rights and protect themselves and their families from the many years of failed Mental Health political reforms. You know, the ones they've spent many years evading. Remember when they closed the Gardner State Hospital back in the mid 70’s and let all those “nutjobs” run free and then turned that facility into a Prison? Remember the movie “One Flew over the Cuckoo’s Nest?
http://scholarworks.umb.edu/cgi/viewcontent.c...
harry

Fitchburg, MA

#39 Dec 29, 2012
Stamos wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly! Thank you for proving my point. I'm glad we agree on something. It's illegal for "nutjobs" to possess or have access to guns. But as you know, they still have access to knives and golf clubs. That's just one of the many reasons why law abiding citizens need them. Maybe it’s time gun grabbing political hacks start focusing more on the "nutjobs" instead of attacking lawful gun owners who want to exercise their 2nd Amendment rights and protect themselves and their families from the many years of failed Mental Health political reforms. You know, the ones they've spent many years evading. Remember when they closed the Gardner State Hospital back in the mid 70’s and let all those “nutjobs” run free and then turned that facility into a Prison? Remember the movie “One Flew over the Cuckoo’s Nest?
http://scholarworks.umb.edu/cgi/viewcontent.c...
Earth to Stamos come in?
Stamos,... Adam Lanza, the latest mass murderer did'nt legal own guns ,..but he found access to some one who did legal own guns
so stamos use that argument to the faily and freinds of the victims down in Conneticut, se how wonderful you arguement goes over
Stamos if you "legally own a gun" maybe it's time you turn them into the authorities ok?
Duh

Leominster, MA

#40 Dec 29, 2012
harry wrote:
<quoted text>
Earth to Stamos come in?
Stamos,... Adam Lanza, the latest mass murderer did'nt legal own guns ,..but he found access to some one who did legal own guns
so stamos use that argument to the faily and freinds of the victims down in Conneticut, se how wonderful you arguement goes over
Stamos if you "legally own a gun" maybe it's time you turn them into the authorities ok?
You are a perfect example of why this country has gun laws. Just remember if you ever shoot a gun you want to point it at your face. I'm sure you will find it easier than spelling and gramar.
Cuckoos Nest

Gardner, MA

#41 Dec 29, 2012
harry wrote:
<quoted text>
Earth to Stamos come in?
Stamos,... Adam Lanza, the latest mass murderer did'nt legal own guns ,..but he found access to some one who did legal own guns
so stamos use that argument to the faily and freinds of the victims down in Conneticut, se how wonderful you arguement goes over
Stamos if you "legally own a gun" maybe it's time you turn them into the authorities ok?
I feel bad for the Conn. tradegy but that will not take away the guns out there now. A small percentage of crimes are actually committed with the use of a gun.

Guns actually keep criminals away from my house. If you come to my house uninvited you will be welcomed with a 9mm. Sorry, but that is the way it is. Don't like it? Then don't come to my house.

This is called being a real "good ole boy" in the country.

If a store owner shoots a criminal they will get in trouble, but if a criminal goes into the store and shoots some rounds off he will get probation. It's time to let the cops take out some of these stupid criminals.

Guns keep honest people safe and criminals dead.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fake charges against Lynch were DISMISSED 1 hr kev lynch 5
lynch for mayor 2014 (Apr '12) 7 hr kev lynch 330
'Aging Minorities' photos on display in Fitchbu... 13 hr BillyBob 2
Where is Kevin Lynch? 14 hr kev lynch 13
Lynch request for court case to be brought forw... (Jul '13) 14 hr kev lynch 134
Fitchburg State University names new president Tue Tammy 1
What ever happened to Rodgers Bros. pickled meat? (Feb '12) Dec 14 Tammy 23

Fitchburg News Video

Fitchburg Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Fitchburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Fitchburg News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Fitchburg

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:36 pm PST