the truth

Fitchburg, MA

#174 Jul 9, 2013
Mayor Wong attempted to have me incarcerated as well after this incident unjustly so she owes me an apology! She told Dave and I to take more pictures and to approach the license board that she also had a problem with this bar.

Yes, she should apologize as well.

Chief Demoura then should apologize as he let this entire thing take place without stopping it right away. Then after him having mutual conversation with me then stating to the newspaper that I was not reliable and that I was crying wolf, he should apologize for that as well as it is FALSE!!!

I will apologize for saying things that I shouldn't have in reference to online blogs besides the facts.

Then president Antonucci should extend his hand with an apology for getting involved in this personal matter and for unjustly dismissing my brother for it. He needs to rehire my brother as well!

Now, all this can happen. I am a man, I am a good listener, I accept where I am wrong.

I understand that some feel that an "ex-con" should not have freedom of speech rights but I DO NOT AGREE with them at all!!!!!!

I do not agree that an ex con should be beaten, falsly charged and illegally imprisioned!!!!! This is a very clear violation of CIVIL RIGHTS!!!!!!

So, what I am saying, you can have your opinion but you cannot have it past the point where my civil rights are violated!!!!!
the truth

Fitchburg, MA

#175 Jul 9, 2013
FLRetiree wrote:
<quoted text>
My word you sound like a menace. I've happy that you're in MA and I'm down here.
Seriously, you make NO SENSE at ALL !!! Are you serious or are you just being a racist? Do you really feel that you have a right to violate my civil rights????

Answer that question! What I am getting from you is that you feel that people should be able to freely violate my civil rights???

Do you feel that gay citizens should have their civil rights violated?
Do you think that black citizens should have their civil rights violated?
Do you feel that female citizens should have their civil rights violated?

Is there a limit? Once, twice...? Just citizens who have been in prison prior?

Let me tell you, it is my elders who made the rules of society such as "you do the crime you do the time" and "you have paid your debt back to society".....

it is only a segment of your type who have always felt that they are better than others and deserve more than gay, welfare recipients, minority, females and ex cons
Really

Gardner, MA

#176 Jul 9, 2013
the truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously, you make NO SENSE at ALL !!! Are you serious or are you just being a racist? Do you really feel that you have a right to violate my civil rights????
Answer that question! What I am getting from you is that you feel that people should be able to freely violate my civil rights???
Let me tell you, it is my elders who made the rules of society such as "you do the crime you do the time" and "you have paid your debt back to society".....
it is only a segment of your type who have always felt that they are better than others and deserve more than gay, welfare recipients, minority, females and ex cons
Hey Lynch is you in this newspaper??

[1st Edition]
Boston Herald - Boston, Mass.
Author: LISA GENTES
Date: Feb 17, 2004
Start Page: 002
Section: NEWS

"I tried to run after him, but I'm not faster than the Cherokee," said sales associate Charly Chakaroh."I was very close to his hand and was able to get the second 2.59 carat (ring) before he ran away," he said, adding that [Kevin Lynch] told him his girlfriend didn't want anything under 3 carats.

"We determined he swallowed the ring," Capt.[Robert Larsen] said, adding that Lynch consented to a search. He was taken to a hospital in Derry, N.H., where an X-ray revealed the diamond in his digestive tract.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#177 Jul 9, 2013
the truth wrote:
<quoted text>
No, let me be more clear. I would like an apology that stated, "I am sorry for attacking you, filing false charges and then having you incarcerated falsely".
Then to Dave, "I am sorry for attacking you, stealing your phone, filing false charges, having your car towed and having you incarcerated falsely for 30 days.."
Then an explanation that I can take such as " We need to let this all go, it went to far, I shouldn't have attacked you because you filed reports against me".
Lets get this straight tho Leominster, I NEVER was outside anyones home, I NEVER threatened anyone, I NEVER attacked anyone, PERIOD!
Now as I stated you can say that you feel that I had this all coming but you can NEVER justify the attack against me, the false charges and the unjust incarceration!!!!!
You cannot!!!!!!! I would even except from you the opinion that getting punched once you can see as I should accept for filing greivances but nothing more!
I am a grown man and can take an out of control monster attacking me but then it stops right there with one punch. I can turn the other cheek!
Lynch, how many times are you going to cry wolf and accuse others of attacking you? Didn't you accuse Dave's brothers girlfriend Debbie of the same thing? Whatever happened with that case? Did you follow through with it. Voters need to know if you follow through with stuff you say.

"Lynch was malicously attacked! We agree that it is full blown crazy! Lynch has a right to defend himself, period. This woman Debbie purposefully,malicously and calculated an attack on Kevin Lynch."

Here it is in context;
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/fitchburg-ma/...
Rollstone

Forestdale, MA

#178 Jul 9, 2013
Lynch camp wrote:
I am collecting signatures today to see if I should run for Mayor. I may have to in order for these questions to be asked.
Hey, Lynch-
Wow. You must have gotten yourself really whacked up on your scooby snacks today. What happened to your signature gathering effort for mayor? When did you decide you were doing this? You haven't even gathered signatures for Councillor at large yet. Is that off? Are you going to surprise everyone and announce your campaign against Sen. Flanagan (again) as well? Or are you running for governor again? Of Massachusetts or Florida? You're really funny.

Rollstone

Forestdale, MA

#179 Jul 9, 2013
the truth wrote:
Mayor Wong attempted to have me incarcerated as well after this incident unjustly so she owes me an apology! She told Dave and I to take more pictures and to approach the license board that she also had a problem with this bar.
Yes, she should apologize as well.
Chief Demoura then should apologize as he let this entire thing take place without stopping it right away. Then after him having mutual conversation with me then stating to the newspaper that I was not reliable and that I was crying wolf, he should apologize for that as well as it is FALSE!!!
I will apologize for saying things that I shouldn't have in reference to online blogs besides the facts.
Then president Antonucci should extend his hand with an apology for getting involved in this personal matter and for unjustly dismissing my brother for it. He needs to rehire my brother as well!
Now, all this can happen. I am a man, I am a good listener, I accept where I am wrong.
I understand that some feel that an "ex-con" should not have freedom of speech rights but I DO NOT AGREE with them at all!!!!!!
I do not agree that an ex con should be beaten, falsly charged and illegally imprisioned!!!!! This is a very clear violation of CIVIL RIGHTS!!!!!!
So, what I am saying, you can have your opinion but you cannot have it past the point where my civil rights are violated!!!!!
All nonsense. All lies. All the time.
Rollstone

Forestdale, MA

#181 Jul 9, 2013
Lynch camp wrote:
<quoted text>Stamos, enough of your total BS. You take me out of context. You claim that I am under different monikers. And then you attempt to link everything together
I DID NOT KNOW WHO SIOMOS WAS AS INEVER MET HIM, NEVER WAS INTRODUCED AND HE WASNEVER POINTED OUT TO ME
It is all a big lIE! Let me ask you by the way, how many police officers were at JRs that night?? It was stated ZERO!! So, keep attempting to quote me out of context
You are related to Siomos in one way or another. You are of Greek origin and you are involved. You continue to CONSTANTLY post these lies on my threads where I have announced my candidacy. I have answered all questions about everything at length
I do not like corrupt police. I will ALWAYS have this feeling. Nothing you say nor threaten will EVER change this fact
You are constantly harassing me over that incident. When will you stop???? Enough already! You know the truth so stop LYING! You constantly IGNORE all the truths which I speak
I do not lie. And Yes Stamos I cooperate with the FBI, the FPD and the state police. I have never kept them in the dark as I was in contact with them way before and all the way till today
One thing you do not understand is that I need to protect myself against corruption. They attempted to utilize this corruption. It was all made up
The case was a total FRAUD what more is there to say? You believe that I brought it on myself, I may even agree with you to a degree but this does not justify what they did to us!!!!
You cannot just unjustly incarcerate people under LIES and a made up story!!!!!!!!! Even if that person has been in jail before. See, you seem to feel that it is Okay what my entire family and friends went through!
Let me tell you Stamos; Since there has been some direct threats made to witnesses that I was going to have come forward and these threats were witnessed by third parties. You keep it up and YOU MAY GET WHAT YOU ARE PUSHING FOR!!!!
One of these persons attempted to run someone over! I Have also taken my letters and detective Ledouxs statement collections pertaining to the incident and they assist in this cover up. I can prove it and I will.
I am tired of your same old BS. People owe me an apology in person, man to man. Same with Dave! I don't think it will end until this happens.
I am a forgiving person, Yes I was being forward concerning investigating matters but I always did it through Chief Demoura and the FBI. I never hid any facts from anyone.
There is a problem concerning the FPD that has to change. They need to be open to the public and respect their wants to be treated with respect.Yes the culture has changed for the better but has a very long way to go.
More lying. More insanity. But you don't know the difference any more, do you?

Location hidden

#182 Jul 9, 2013
the truth wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, maybe you did believe that BS. Let me tell you 100% fact, I didn't attack anyone! All charges were made up and false report filed.
A man would own up to what he did wrong! There are a couple people that need to apologize.
Do you really think that they go from a "dangerous hearing request", a courtroom full of brass to dismissing if I agree not to sue?
So, you truly believe that the people involved had a change of heart? If I did something wrong I would say that I am sorry.
You do understand that they made it all up don't you? One drunk floozy showed up to testify for the attacker amongst 50 bar patrons, 6 relatives and 20 FFD employees as he faced criminal charges!!!
Seriously! You can feel that I deserved to have false charges placed against Dave and I and that I deserved to be wrongfully incarcerated due to the fact that I had a fight back in 1992.
You can hate me for this but at least state it as such!
I know that you really do not believe that I was outside this persons home and that I attacked him outside a bar room after calling 911??? Seriously, come on now, be real at the least!
If you did something wrong you would say you're sorry? Yea right Lynch, how many false accusations against people have you made and apologized for? That list would be in the hundreds. You can start your apologizing tour by going over to JR's and telling Siomos your sorry for falsely accusing him on here of trying to run you over with a vehicle. That would be good a start Lynch. Then you could go to the FPD and apologize to every single cop you've trashed and accused of corruption without any proof of such claims. Then you could go to city hall and do the same with the Mayor and every other city official you've verbally abused and made false accusation against. What do you think Lynch, good idea? Get started and when you finish come back and I'll give you another list to work on. Ok?
Rollstone

Forestdale, MA

#183 Jul 9, 2013
Lynch camp wrote:
I am collecting signatures today to see if I should run for Mayor. I may have to in order for these questions to be asked.
Hey, Lynch-
So how did your signature gathering go today? What? You didn't make it out of the house? So disappointing.

Location hidden

#184 Jul 9, 2013
Rollstone wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, Lynch-
Wow. You must have gotten yourself really whacked up on your scooby snacks today. What happened to your signature gathering effort for mayor? When did you decide you were doing this? You haven't even gathered signatures for Councillor at large yet. Is that off? Are you going to surprise everyone and announce your campaign against Sen. Flanagan (again) as well? Or are you running for governor again? Of Massachusetts or Florida? You're really funny.
He lies so often I don't think there's a thread out here where he hasn't been caught in a lie.

"I will be campaigning early as promised. I will spend a lot of time registering voters. My goal is to register 500 new voters by June. I will also be out and about all of Fitchburg at many events to answer to all policy questions. I have the complete mailing list of all registered voters which I will send literature to explaining all my positions and proposals for Fitchburg."
Leo70

United States

#185 Jul 10, 2013
I'm confused, Lynch. Are you running for the City Council or for Mayor? Less than a week after you started this thread you posted that you were going to go out and gather signatures for Mayor. What gives?
American

Gardner, MA

#186 Jul 10, 2013
Leo70 wrote:
I'm confused, Lynch. Are you running for the City Council or for Mayor? Less than a week after you started this thread you posted that you were going to go out and gather signatures for Mayor. What gives?
I think he doesn't even know what he is running for.
Hmmmm

Leominster, MA

#187 Jul 10, 2013
Running for or running from? Usually running from his past, the truth or the police it would seem when he's not running his mouth.

Location hidden

#188 Jul 10, 2013
Lynch camp wrote:
<quoted text>Stamos, enough of your total BS. You take me out of context. You claim that I am under different monikers. And then you attempt to link everything together
I DID NOT KNOW WHO SIOMOS WAS AS INEVER MET HIM, NEVER WAS INTRODUCED AND HE WASNEVER POINTED OUT TO ME
Let me get this right Lynch, you expect people to believe you didn't know who this cop was when YOU;

1- Knew he and his family owned JR's Pub. 12-20-09

2- Accused him of running you over with a vehicle 1-23-10

3- Claimed he was retiring. 4-28-10

4- Harbored violent personal thoughts of attacks against his family establishment. 12-4-10
http://www.topix.com/forum/law/TJFRDQVAG31HRE...

5- Accused his sister/mother by maiden name of enabling police corruption. 2-14-11

6- Spent years personally investigating JR's and its connections with vehicles you believed were following you and attempting to run you over. 8-28-11

7- Spent years accusing the establishment of harboring "filthy, perverted, pedophile mobsters.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/lunenburg-ma/...

So Lynch, after all these years of you personally investigating JR's, you now expect people to believe you didn't even know this cop?

Let me ask you Lynch, what kind of so-called "Federal investigator" would put up a $1000.00 and $5000.00 bounty on the identities of anonymous internet posters when he can't even identify the owner of the barroom that he's been investigating for several years?
Just Facts

United States

#189 Jul 10, 2013
Well Kevin,

So much for taking your campaign seriously and answering honest questions that were asked of you. You are going to do the same ridiculous thing you did the last time with your campaign...spend it whining and crying on this forum instead of answering serious questions.

You blamed it on the mayor and police last time around...who will you blame this time around?

I don't hold out much hope getting answers to those questions I asked you to answer, but they are still here, waiting for answers that can be confirmed or substantiated.
Hmmmm

Leominster, MA

#190 Jul 10, 2013
Just Facts wrote:
Well Kevin,
So much for taking your campaign seriously and answering honest questions that were asked of you. You are going to do the same ridiculous thing you did the last time with your campaign...spend it whining and crying on this forum instead of answering serious questions.
You blamed it on the mayor and police last time around...who will you blame this time around?
I don't hold out much hope getting answers to those questions I asked you to answer, but they are still here, waiting for answers that can be confirmed or substantiated.
Please don't toss up grapefruits like that to hit when you already know the answer is Antonucci and the Sentinel. They are part of the conspiracy.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#191 Jul 10, 2013
the truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you please provide evidence where I've exhibited any that could be construed as racist? And how does me posting on a public internet forum infringe on your civil rights? Which civil right in particular? You are off your rocker. My expectations for a coherent response from you are low.
Stamos the manipulator

Fitchburg, MA

#192 Jul 10, 2013
Stamos wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me get this right Lynch, you expect people to believe you didn't know who this cop was when YOU;
4- Harbored violent personal thoughts of attacks against his family establishment. 12-4-10
5- Accused his sister/mother by maiden name of enabling police corruption. 2-14-11
6- Spent years personally investigating JR's and its connections with vehicles you believed were following you and attempting to run you over. 8-28-11
7- Spent years accusing the establishment of harboring "filthy, perverted, pedophile mobsters.
So Lynch, after all these years of you personally investigating JR's, you now expect people to believe you didn't even know this cop?
Let me ask you Lynch, what kind of so-called "Federal investigator" would put up a $1000.00 and $5000.00 bounty on the identities of anonymous internet posters when he can't even identify the owner of the barroom that he's been investigating for several years?
Ok Stamos here we go again! For starters let me tell you, you are definitely a Republican with this double talking and twisting of the truth.

1) "Knew he and his family owned JR's Pub. 12-20-09
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/fitchburg-ma/... ;

OK, so you begin with your assumption "knew". Let me begin with it is still unclear even to "him" who owned the bar!
Stamos the manipulator

Fitchburg, MA

#193 Jul 10, 2013
Stamos wrote:
<quoted text>
One, your first link is FALSE!!!!!!! So your assumption is once again another twisting LIE!
Just Facts

United States

#194 Jul 10, 2013
Hmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Please don't toss up grapefruits like that to hit when you already know the answer is Antonucci and the Sentinel. They are part of the conspiracy.
Hi Hmmmm,

I've been trying to be nice and give him every opportunity to actually run a campaign, but it will obviously fail. he won't even answer real questions.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fake charges against Lynch were DISMISSED 6 hr kev lynch 5
lynch for mayor 2014 (Apr '12) 13 hr kev lynch 330
'Aging Minorities' photos on display in Fitchbu... 18 hr BillyBob 2
Where is Kevin Lynch? 19 hr kev lynch 13
Lynch request for court case to be brought forw... (Jul '13) 19 hr kev lynch 134
Fitchburg State University names new president Tue Tammy 1
What ever happened to Rodgers Bros. pickled meat? (Feb '12) Dec 14 Tammy 23

Fitchburg News Video

Fitchburg Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Fitchburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Fitchburg News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Fitchburg

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]