Vote Lynch for city councilor at large in Fitchburg.

Posted in the Fitchburg Forum

Comments (Page 8)

Showing posts 141 - 160 of888
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Just Facts

Fairport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

Hey Kevin,

Quite some time ago, I asked you some logical questions and requested that you provide specific answers that can be confirmed, You spent all weekend long writing all kinds of garbage on here, but didn't answer the questions.

You're not building any credibility for your campaign by doing that...please just answer the questions.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
Mark Louney had resigned as the Sentinel stated. People were posting on there that WORKED with him. They put all the dirt out there, not me! And then the city attorney stated that he was next if he didn't retire a week ago.
After commenting on the Louney thread an attempt was made to run me over; it was my neighbor. We had been on good terms as far as I knew until then.
See Stamy, when your neighbor steers into you as you are walking your dog it is odd! A threat had been made against me on this same thread which put my name out there. I had thought that a retiring Siomos gave the house to his daughter on my street. This is fact! Then come to find out Mark louney and this guy where on the same board within Fitchburg.
Stamos, tell me how I would have known who this person was??? How? Link it.... There is no link because I had no idea. Someone online had posted that this officer was putting out my record to which I contacted Chief Demoura. It is all documented.
Ok Lynch, per your request here's another link in one of your responses that proves you knew Officer Siomos was the cop that owned JR's pub and wasn't just some 80 year old community patrol volunteer. In fact, if you look around it's pretty obvious that YOU, posting from both San Francisco and Concord under multiple monikers, along with Darn Tootin and the rest of that "we" crowd you always refer too, were having a grand ole time trashing cops and others before your reckless attempt at becoming Mayor, dismantling the FPD and closing down JR's pub.

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/fitchburg-ma/...
Peter-
"Unlike Fireman Fitchburg Police Officers are agents of the License Commission, which means they enforce the liquor laws. Police officers have no right Policing themselves. Example : Chucky Simos keeps people drinking in his bar untill 3-4 in the morning with all cops in there, serves underage girls booze, who comes along and says your suppose to be closed by 2:00 or your serving minors. No One. And Fireman don't carry Guns and have the power to throw people in jail . How can you compare the two ?"

Former Chief-
"These guys are corrupt to the bone."

And what the hell were you doing in San Francisco Lynch, running for office?
Rollstone

Buzzards Bay, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
This is exactly what I mean about you Stamos. You are a double talker, you just stated "Your actions most likely got your brother fired from a decent job."
You admit that he was fired due to my positions. This is unethical and against the law! You are a typical Republican. Under these circumstances you allow Antonucci to behave unethical. It is incredible and Republican as you can get.
Should Antonucci be held accountable? Just answer Yes or No?? We have an attorney that is just as good as his crew of attorneys in Boston. We will prevail as we have righteousness and they have corruption. They cannot win without lying. In other words they cannot even tell the truth.
This is like with you; yes the officers broke all the laws which is a common factor in people getting dismissed from their employment.
I guarantee you that the Justice Department will have an attorney in the court room!! If I was guilty I wouldn't be so loud! I know the connections and I know the roots.
Yes they are intertwined within the courts as all attorneys can easily see. Justice will prevail as I will call on all jurors to listen intently as the Constitution is being put to the test hence their position.
"I thought that he was thinking"???????? "So I hit him"?????? No one can get their stories straight. Did he identify himself as being a police officer, "Yes", "Yes" but the attacker states "No, I did not"??????????
What did your brother get fired for again?

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

billy wrote:
how bout if we just eliminate you Stamos
I take that as a direct threat, SCUMBAG! I know who you are. Come out and reveal yourself kittie COWARD PEDOPHILE. Am I close? I will be contacting my attorney as well as the DAs office first thing in the morning in reference to this DIRECT threat against my person. I have copied this threat and if you kill me I have instructed my entire family and friends to seek out Karma on you.
It is time to go full boat trial as I will not stand for this BS any longer!!!
Enough is Enough! I am contacting the DAs office tonight and demanding through filed motion that you be held accountable for threatening me, obstruction of justice and corruption.
It is time as I have been the subject of constant harassment on these boards. Not one crumb will be left out! C'mon little sissy coward girl, tell me who you are before I am forced to open a new thread putting a $5000.00 bounty on your head? Oh wait, I don't have 5 grand and you're not worth it anyway. But I'll be watching your every move PUKE. LMAO!

P.S. If you say your sorry I'll forgive you! I am a very forgiven passionate person you know. But I will never forget.
Rollstone

Buzzards Bay, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Stamos wrote:
<quoted text>I take that as a direct threat, SCUMBAG! I know who you are. Come out and reveal yourself kittie COWARD PEDOPHILE. Am I close? I will be contacting my attorney as well as the DAs office first thing in the morning in reference to this DIRECT threat against my person. I have copied this threat and if you kill me I have instructed my entire family and friends to seek out Karma on you.
It is time to go full boat trial as I will not stand for this BS any longer!!!
Enough is Enough! I am contacting the DAs office tonight and demanding through filed motion that you be held accountable for threatening me, obstruction of justice and corruption.
It is time as I have been the subject of constant harassment on these boards. Not one crumb will be left out! C'mon little sissy coward girl, tell me who you are before I am forced to open a new thread putting a $5000.00 bounty on your head? Oh wait, I don't have 5 grand and you're not worth it anyway. But I'll be watching your every move PUKE. LMAO!
P.S. If you say your sorry I'll forgive you! I am a very forgiven passionate person you know. But I will never forget.
I think that on occasion he spells it "pedofile."
Sentinel connection

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

Getting close! Searching for Rollstone Identity. Too cowardly to reveal themselves!!

Charles St. Amand, Jack Minch ?? Who is Rollstone????
Just Facts

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

Sentinel connection wrote:
Getting close! Searching for Rollstone Identity. Too cowardly to reveal themselves!!
Charles St. Amand, Jack Minch ?? Who is Rollstone????
Is Rollstone Debbie? The cop who limps? Rosemary Reynolds? A member of the "ole boy network"? A city employee? One of Mayor Wong's henchmen?

We need to know! Kevin, please file a Freedom of Information Act request and let us know what you find.
Lynch camp

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

Stamos wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok Lynch, per your request here's another link in one of your responses that proves you knew Officer Siomos was the cop that owned JR's pub and wasn't just some 80 year old community patrol volunteer. In fact, if you look around it's pretty obvious that YOU, posting from both San Francisco and Concord under multiple monikers, along with Darn Tootin and the rest of that "we" crowd you always refer too, were having a grand ole time trashing cops and others before your reckless attempt at becoming Mayor, dismantling the FPD and closing down JR's pub.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/fitchburg-ma/...
Peter-
"Unlike Fireman Fitchburg Police Officers are agents of the License Commission, which means they enforce the liquor laws. Police officers have no right Policing themselves. Example : Chucky Simos keeps people drinking in his bar untill 3-4 in the morning with all cops in there, serves underage girls booze, who comes along and says your suppose to be closed by 2:00 or your serving minors. No One. And Fireman don't carry Guns and have the power to throw people in jail . How can you compare the two ?"
Former Chief-
"These guys are corrupt to the bone."
And what the hell were you doing in San Francisco Lynch, running for office?
Stamos, enough of your total BS. You take me out of context. You claim that I am under different monikers. And then you attempt to link everything together

I DID NOT KNOW WHO SIOMOS WAS AS INEVER MET HIM, NEVER WAS INTRODUCED AND HE WASNEVER POINTED OUT TO ME

It is all a big lIE! Let me ask you by the way, how many police officers were at JRs that night?? It was stated ZERO!! So, keep attempting to quote me out of context

You are related to Siomos in one way or another. You are of Greek origin and you are involved. You continue to CONSTANTLY post these lies on my threads where I have announced my candidacy. I have answered all questions about everything at length

I do not like corrupt police. I will ALWAYS have this feeling. Nothing you say nor threaten will EVER change this fact

You are constantly harassing me over that incident. When will you stop???? Enough already! You know the truth so stop LYING! You constantly IGNORE all the truths which I speak

I do not lie. And Yes Stamos I cooperate with the FBI, the FPD and the state police. I have never kept them in the dark as I was in contact with them way before and all the way till today

One thing you do not understand is that I need to protect myself against corruption. They attempted to utilize this corruption. It was all made up

The case was a total FRAUD what more is there to say? You believe that I brought it on myself, I may even agree with you to a degree but this does not justify what they did to us!!!!

You cannot just unjustly incarcerate people under LIES and a made up story!!!!!!!!! Even if that person has been in jail before. See, you seem to feel that it is Okay what my entire family and friends went through!

Let me tell you Stamos; Since there has been some direct threats made to witnesses that I was going to have come forward and these threats were witnessed by third parties. You keep it up and YOU MAY GET WHAT YOU ARE PUSHING FOR!!!!

One of these persons attempted to run someone over! I Have also taken my letters and detective Ledouxs statement collections pertaining to the incident and they assist in this cover up. I can prove it and I will.

I am tired of your same old BS. People owe me an apology in person, man to man. Same with Dave! I don't think it will end until this happens.

I am a forgiving person, Yes I was being forward concerning investigating matters but I always did it through Chief Demoura and the FBI. I never hid any facts from anyone.

There is a problem concerning the FPD that has to change. They need to be open to the public and respect their wants to be treated with respect.Yes the culture has changed for the better but has a very long way to go.
Lynch camp

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

Just Facts wrote:
<quoted text>
Is Rollstone Debbie? The cop who limps? Rosemary Reynolds? A member of the "ole boy network"? A city employee? One of Mayor Wong's henchmen?
We need to know! Kevin, please file a Freedom of Information Act request and let us know what you find.
"Freedom of Information Act request and let us know what you find"

LMAO!!!

Well Sentinel, let me ask you this question back?? File the same thing to find out why Mayor Wong hired Tasca back after labeling him as a criminal police??????????

Selective filing???? LMAO

How many pages is the Sentinel now? 14 including the entire paper?

You went and printed a 28 page insert on Antonuccis ten years at his well paid job. Can someone say "BIAS"????

Antonucci, Wong and the Sentinel team!!!!!!! Everyone knows it, everyone can easily see it and it is just so obviously redundant that it is to the foolish point!!!!

No transparency!!! Where is the Sentinel?? Are you questioning Wong on the waste management deals?? Are you investigating the money???????

Does money go into one account and then transferred to another? How can we move $500 increments around?

People that are involved in this allow and promote you. I am tired of this BS.
Lynch camp

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

I am collecting signatures today to see if I should run for Mayor. I may have to in order for these questions to be asked.
Jtn

Hudson, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

You have my vote and my adult family members.
Ringer

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

You claim you want respect and that's fine and normal. But respect is earned by peoples actions not just given like a welfare check.
Lynch camp

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

Ringer wrote:
You claim you want respect and that's fine and normal. But respect is earned by peoples actions not just given like a welfare check.
Respect is automatic and yes it is given out freely. This is where you and I differ. You believe that people in power positions are good people.

Now as you stated I gave Antonucci automatic respect and by his reaction/actions of disrespect to my family and I he is no longer trusted. In your eyes he is an upstanding person.
Lynch camp

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

If I am elected as city councilor I will write a letter to the governor requesting for Antonucci to be replaced.

I will immediately file for infrastructure grants for Fitchburg.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Lynch camp wrote:
<quoted text>
Respect is automatic and yes it is given out freely. This is where you and I differ. You believe that people in power positions are good people.
Now as you stated I gave Antonucci automatic respect and by his reaction/actions of disrespect to my family and I he is no longer trusted. In your eyes he is an upstanding person.
You're not very intelligent. I feel badly for you as you don't even recognize your shortcomings.
Ringer

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

Do you honestly believe people owe YOU an apology or are you just making a joke?

What would you like them to say?'Hey I'm sorry you freaked out and attacked me outside JR's you psycho.'.
the truth

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

Ringer wrote:
Do you honestly believe people owe YOU an apology or are you just making a joke?
What would you like them to say?'Hey I'm sorry you freaked out and attacked me outside JR's you psycho.'.
You know, maybe you did believe that BS. Let me tell you 100% fact, I didn't attack anyone! All charges were made up and false report filed.
A man would own up to what he did wrong! There are a couple people that need to apologize.
Do you really think that they go from a "dangerous hearing request", a courtroom full of brass to dismissing if I agree not to sue?
So, you truly believe that the people involved had a change of heart? If I did something wrong I would say that I am sorry.
You do understand that they made it all up don't you? One drunk floozy showed up to testify for the attacker amongst 50 bar patrons, 6 relatives and 20 FFD employees as he faced criminal charges!!!
Seriously! You can feel that I deserved to have false charges placed against Dave and I and that I deserved to be wrongfully incarcerated due to the fact that I had a fight back in 1992.
You can hate me for this but at least state it as such!
I know that you really do not believe that I was outside this persons home and that I attacked him outside a bar room after calling 911??? Seriously, come on now, be real at the least!
the truth

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

Ringer wrote:
No, let me be more clear. I would like an apology that stated, "I am sorry for attacking you, filing false charges and then having you incarcerated falsely".

Then to Dave, "I am sorry for attacking you, stealing your phone, filing false charges, having your car towed and having you incarcerated falsely for 30 days.."

Then an explanation that I can take such as " We need to let this all go, it went to far, I shouldn't have attacked you because you filed reports against me".

Lets get this straight tho Leominster, I NEVER was outside anyones home, I NEVER threatened anyone, I NEVER attacked anyone, PERIOD!

Now as I stated you can say that you feel that I had this all coming but you can NEVER justify the attack against me, the false charges and the unjust incarceration!!!!!

You cannot!!!!!!! I would even except from you the opinion that getting punched once you can see as I should accept for filing greivances but nothing more!

I am a grown man and can take an out of control monster attacking me but then it stops right there with one punch. I can turn the other cheek!

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

the truth wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, maybe you did believe that BS. Let me tell you 100% fact, I didn't attack anyone! All charges were made up and false report filed.
A man would own up to what he did wrong! There are a couple people that need to apologize.
Do you really think that they go from a "dangerous hearing request", a courtroom full of brass to dismissing if I agree not to sue?
So, you truly believe that the people involved had a change of heart? If I did something wrong I would say that I am sorry.
You do understand that they made it all up don't you? One drunk floozy showed up to testify for the attacker amongst 50 bar patrons, 6 relatives and 20 FFD employees as he faced criminal charges!!!
Seriously! You can feel that I deserved to have false charges placed against Dave and I and that I deserved to be wrongfully incarcerated due to the fact that I had a fight back in 1992.
You can hate me for this but at least state it as such!
I know that you really do not believe that I was outside this persons home and that I attacked him outside a bar room after calling 911??? Seriously, come on now, be real at the least!
My word you sound like a menace. I've happy that you're in MA and I'm down here.
American

Gardner, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

Lynch camp wrote:
I am collecting signatures today to see if I should run for Mayor. I may have to in order for these questions to be asked.
You don't even answer questions that are given to you, why should they answer yours?

So are you going to release your last income tax return and post a letter stating you are not receiving any type or form of government assistance?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 141 - 160 of888
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the Fitchburg Forum right now

Search the Fitchburg Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Gravestones found toppled at Fitchburg cemetery 1 hr Pedro Jiminez 8
Will Jtn ever post an Intelligent comment in th... 1 hr Dr ruth 25
Union chief: Morale remains low at DCF 6 hr Pajama People 39
Solicitor: FSU bid to convert arena no good 9 hr jtn 1
I'll be off topix for a month Fri karen 3
Fitchburg gets $4.2M for mill project Fri Jtn 2
MA Who do you support for Governor in Massachusett... (Oct '10) Wed Kundrot dionkie 1,145
•••
•••

Fitchburg News Video

•••
•••

Fitchburg Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Fitchburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE