Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#131 Jul 7, 2013
FLRetiree wrote:
<quoted text>
You have posted over and over out here about the "good 'ole boy network" under so many differnt names it's hard to keep count. You're a very, very emotionaly unstable and sick person. You're disturbed and you need professional psychiatric help more than you need to be running for public office. You're unhinged and you have displayed a propensity to violence in the past. You dismiss these events as either the fault of others or youthful indesretions but they are neither. And you absolutely refuse to take any responsibility for your actions. Your actions most likely got your brother fired from a decent job. If any apology is owed anyone it is you to him. Start there. Then seek the professional help you desperately need.
I have defended myself twice and won both times. I ask all the questions and I prove that the person is lying; ask around! One of the cases was in Fitchburg!

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#132 Jul 7, 2013
Participating in the brutal slaying of an unarmed man, Andrew, is not "winning". That's just sick. And attacking public safety employees is not winning either.

Read my previous post again. The advice contained within is sound. Take it.
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#133 Jul 7, 2013
FLRetiree wrote:
<quoted text>
You have posted over and over out here about the "good 'ole boy network" under so many differnt names it's hard to keep count. You're a very, very emotionaly unstable and sick person. You're disturbed and you need professional psychiatric help more than you need to be running for public office. You're unhinged and you have displayed a propensity to violence in the past. You dismiss these events as either the fault of others or youthful indesretions but they are neither. And you absolutely refuse to take any responsibility for your actions. Your actions most likely got your brother fired from a decent job. If any apology is owed anyone it is you to him. Start there. Then seek the professional help you desperately need.
This is exactly what I mean about you Stamos. You are a double talker, you just stated "Your actions most likely got your brother fired from a decent job."

You admit that he was fired due to my positions. This is unethical and against the law! You are a typical Republican. Under these circumstances you allow Antonucci to behave unethical. It is incredible and Republican as you can get.

Should Antonucci be held accountable? Just answer Yes or No?? We have an attorney that is just as good as his crew of attorneys in Boston. We will prevail as we have righteousness and they have corruption. They cannot win without lying. In other words they cannot even tell the truth.

This is like with you; yes the officers broke all the laws which is a common factor in people getting dismissed from their employment.

I guarantee you that the Justice Department will have an attorney in the court room!! If I was guilty I wouldn't be so loud! I know the connections and I know the roots.

Yes they are intertwined within the courts as all attorneys can easily see. Justice will prevail as I will call on all jurors to listen intently as the Constitution is being put to the test hence their position.

"I thought that he was thinking"???????? "So I hit him"?????? No one can get their stories straight. Did he identify himself as being a police officer, "Yes", "Yes" but the attacker states "No, I did not"??????????
Hmmmm

Leominster, MA

#134 Jul 7, 2013
I still can't understand your thought process Mr.Lynch. I suppose for a closer study we could elect you as Chief of police and Gomez as a Seargent correctional officer/detective/agent/snitch ... Then the two of you can arrest each other and live happily ever after as bunk buddys behind bars. Why not? Us tax payers provide everything for you already.

This idea is not a joke. Just give it some thought. You already live of us tax payers, my wife say's stripes make people look thiner and I read somewhere prisons now have HBO. I think HBO has a prison show and how cool would that be for you to see yourself on TV?

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#135 Jul 7, 2013
Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
This is exactly what I mean about you Stamos. You are a double talker, you just stated "Your actions most likely got your brother fired from a decent job."
You admit that he was fired due to my positions. This is unethical and against the law! You are a typical Republican. Under these circumstances you allow Antonucci to behave unethical. It is incredible and Republican as you can get.
Should Antonucci be held accountable? Just answer Yes or No?? We have an attorney that is just as good as his crew of attorneys in Boston. We will prevail as we have righteousness and they have corruption. They cannot win without lying. In other words they cannot even tell the truth.
This is like with you; yes the officers broke all the laws which is a common factor in people getting dismissed from their employment.
I guarantee you that the Justice Department will have an attorney in the court room!! If I was guilty I wouldn't be so loud! I know the connections and I know the roots.
Yes they are intertwined within the courts as all attorneys can easily see. Justice will prevail as I will call on all jurors to listen intently as the Constitution is being put to the test hence their position.
"I thought that he was thinking"???????? "So I hit him"?????? No one can get their stories straight. Did he identify himself as being a police officer, "Yes", "Yes" but the attacker states "No, I did not"??????????
Nice try Lynch, but your guessing game is what's making you so many enemy's. You should take Florida Retiree's advice.
Stamos

Fitchburg, MA

#136 Jul 7, 2013
Take the test.

http://politix.topix.com/homepage/6220-do-you...

Your Score: 80% Correct

Congressional Crimes Crack Shot

You know congressional crimes so well, you could probably get away with something yourself.
Hmmmm

Leominster, MA

#137 Jul 7, 2013
Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
I have defended myself twice and won both times. I ask all the questions and I prove that the person is lying; ask around! One of the cases was in Fitchburg!
I have a court story for you cookie puss. In the early 80's me and some friends got pulled over after leaving a party in Clinton. Back then the police have your family come get you and bring you home if you promise to show up in court. So yeah the next day I'm in court and they read off the charges (pot/beer) and the judge was like 'well son what do you have to say for yourself?'. My answer was do you have a blonde daughter named Amy because she didn't give me her number and I really liked her. Automatic extra $50. So you can use this info in trying to find out who I am. I'm sure the Clinton court house keeps records.
Stamos

Fitchburg, MA

#138 Jul 7, 2013
FLRetiree wrote:
Participating in the brutal slaying of an unarmed man, Andrew, is not "winning". That's just sick. And attacking public safety employees is not winning either.
Andrew,may he rest in peace if you people allow it! He came to fight and wouldn't take no violence as an answer. I am not GOD as I couldn't control the situation. Andrew and his friends decided to start to beat people up as that was their MO ALWAYS and well known. Stop justifying their actions.
Stamos

Fitchburg, MA

#139 Jul 7, 2013
Hmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>I have a court story for you cookie puss. In the early 80's me and some friends got pulled over after leaving a party in Clinton. Back then the police have your family come get you and bring you home if you promise to show up in court. So yeah the next day I'm in court and they read off the charges (pot/beer) and the judge was like 'well son what do you have to say for yourself?'. My answer was do you have a blonde daughter named Amy because she didn't give me her number and I really liked her. Automatic extra $50. So you can use this info in trying to find out who I am. I'm sure the Clinton court house keeps records.
Who would state such a thing? To a judge? And you call me crazy? I respect the courts and I believe in the Constitution. This is who I am. You have the wrong guy here as you really do not know me.
Stamos

Fitchburg, MA

#140 Jul 7, 2013
FLRetiree wrote:
Are you even serious? Are you that out of touch? Attacking public safety employees?? Wake up and smell reality of life! Get out of the cloud you live in!

New poll pops states on Politix that 92% of people look at police to be dishonest. Not a good number.

Unfortunately it is the exact same 92% that doesn't vote society will continue to get more communist ways and new communist laws.

Congress has a 14% approval rating. They are on track to do less this year than last which was looked at as impossible. This should be the last hoorah for Republicans but all the people do not vote as the national average is 12%.

It is a mess and it is getting much worse. It just may be the end of times and the American way and our Constitution may be gone forever as Communism sets in!!!!!!!!!
Stamos

Fitchburg, MA

#141 Jul 7, 2013
America may become the new Cuba! I don't understand why your Republicans want to ruin the American way of life???
Stamos

Fitchburg, MA

#142 Jul 7, 2013
Stamos wrote:
<quoted text>Nice try Lynch, but your guessing game is what's making you so many enemy's. You should take Florida Retiree's advice.
Why can't you people be civil ever????
Hmmmm

Leominster, MA

#143 Jul 7, 2013
Stamos wrote:
<quoted text>
Who would state such a thing? To a judge? And you call me crazy? I respect the courts and I believe in the Constitution. This is who I am. You have the wrong guy here as you really do not know me.
I did and you don't know me but people who do are not surprised. The beer and pot were not mine but this girl was sweet so I wanted her number. It could have been his daughter. This is where we are different cookie, you talk a big game but I actualy have fun in my life. Now I have a great family but they know that yeah I would probably say that to a judge again. Just like you are very scarey and capable of further crimes.
Jtn

Concord, MA

#144 Jul 7, 2013
I also speak the truth ,right JoAnne? Remember the first of April. Please don't be a sinner. Go to church . Two ail Mary's for you. No more drinking and romance . How is Jack?

Location hidden

#145 Jul 7, 2013
Stamos wrote:
<quoted text>
Why can't you people be civil ever????
Speaking of being civil Lynch and making enemy's with you guessing game, who did you think you were responding to here?

Cops are corrupt trash-

"Don't tell me that this is a cop! From JRs? Where the patrons/cops and friends drive on the opposite side of the roadway and then arrogantly and brazingly leave their car half way in the driving lane facing the wrong way?
The cops seem to be the arrogant corrupt trash in this town!! Eliminate the entire Fitchburg police force and you will see this town advance; until then Fitchburg will be a complete dump!There are not many towns where the cops are more corrupt than the criminals; to name a few; Fitchburg,Lowell and Boston!"

"If we eleminate the entire Fitchburg police department we may see an adequate effort to change things; I wouldn't blame the mayor when the corrupt criminals can be found at JRs.
You need look no further than JRs!"

Location hidden

#146 Jul 7, 2013
Excuse me, here that is in context.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/fitchburg-ma/...

Location hidden

#147 Jul 7, 2013
Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
And what happened Stamy??? My bet won didn't it??? No more illegal parking!!!! The FPD being more professional since.
But that isn't what you said just last month when announcing your bid for Mayor?
"I am forwarding you an email that I sent to Mayor Wong. The parking continues to be allowed at the FFD.--------- are filling the FFD lot. I have sent the Fire chief complaints a couple times over this issue in 2012 and 2013."

And your goal all along has been to shut JR's down.
See here,
The Mayor needs to produce the FY 2009 report concerning the FPD.We want to know what we are paying this inept force/mob? The Chief and the Mayor need to review the patrons of JRs.This place should be shut down and the FPD should be barred and disallowed to hang out there in uniform and/or in a police cruiser!
billy

Fitchburg, MA

#148 Jul 8, 2013
how bout if we just eliminate you Stamos
Hmmmm

Leominster, MA

#149 Jul 8, 2013
Mr. Lynch did have some good proposals like students wearing mandatory school uniforms. I would take this idea a little further. How cool would it be if all adults wore mandatory Police uniforms? How bad would that freak you out?
Just Facts

United States

#150 Jul 8, 2013
Civil Servant Supporter wrote:
<quoted text>
10% er. I'm sorry I tricked you like that. I caught you at a weak moment. You wanted to fight, and your blood was boiling, I know. I hope you didn't smack one of your kids or kick your dog because of me.
I'll try my best and let you do your civic duty as you see fit by haranguing the candidate on this board. I really think it works. The more you and Stamos remind him how crazy he is, the more he writes.
Anyway, sorry again. And always remember:
For he who fights and runs away
May live to fight another day;
But he who is in battle slain
Can never rise and fight again.
Athletic Supporter,

Awwwwww, whats the matter fake army guy? Are you jealous that Lynch is getting all the attention? Poor baby!!

Nice try though...have a wonderful day. Try to stay out of the heat munchkin, we wouldn't want you to get hurt. I hear they are making much more realistic army men that actually make noises and stuff...you should get down to "Babies are Us" and upgrade your set.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
lynch for mayor 2014 (Apr '12) 58 min Watching 340
Fake charges against Lynch were DISMISSED 3 hr Jeff 46
'Aging Minorities' photos on display in Fitchbu... Wed BillyBob 2
Where is Kevin Lynch? Wed kev lynch 13
Lynch request for court case to be brought forw... (Jul '13) Wed kev lynch 134
Fitchburg State University names new president Dec 16 Tammy 1
What ever happened to Rodgers Bros. pickled meat? (Feb '12) Dec 14 Tammy 23

Fitchburg News Video

Fitchburg Dating
Find my Match