Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

Rollstone wrote:
<quoted text>
When does your probation end? And, oh, are you banned from FSU for a certain amount of time? Or is it for infinity?
Those corrupt idiots just sent me a sham letter from the BOZO FSU police.
Hmmmm

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

paper cut violence wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny is it??? Well let me let you in on a secret! PJ ROY couldn't get his arms around me even if he started stretching his arms now!!!!!!!!!!
The video which his father destroyed against court orders would show SHAUN on that tape if that who it was that grabbed me. But Shaun wasn't scheduled in that night!
And how do you explain away the NUMEROUS photos taken from NUMEROUS dates of Cars parked in the FFD lot???? WHO WAS ALLOWING THIS BEHAVIOR???????
Lets have PJ Roy grab me around my arms at the wrist and pick me up in the air!!!! PJ Roys statement is a TOTAL FARCE LIE!!!!! And I can prove it easily!!!!
If you want to relish in corruption and lies go ahead. Maybe this needs to go in front of ethics boards,huh???
Maybe we need to have the FBI agent that was with Dave at the FFD testify how the FFD employees were acting??????????
You may be crafty and attempt to utilize that BS of an act but PJ Roy as well as all others knows what took place that night .
So, lets do that experiment with PJs arms should we?????????? Shaun has atleast 5 inches per arm longer!!!!
And read PJs statement as it was the main statement used in a dismissal motion.
Sorry cookie puss but nothing can be proven. PJ..'I'm an EMT and I was trying to protect him from himself but he's so fat from eating free food from taxpayer money I couldn't get my arms around the fat violent person. Story over, next case.
LMAO

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

Hmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry cookie puss but nothing can be proven. PJ..'I'm an EMT and I was trying to protect him from himself but he's so fat from eating free food from taxpayer money I couldn't get my arms around the fat violent person. Story over, next case.
LMAO. "Sorry cookie puss but nothing can be proven." Hey at least your owning up to lying!!!! LMAO!!!!!

Nothing can be proven? Why because your father destroyed court ordered held video??????????

The steroid brothers in crime, one from the FFD and one from the FPD might as well sleep in the same bed they are so close!!!!!!!!!!

The city has no standards as they will not hold anyone accountable!!!!!!!!!!

The Mayor is running unopposed because everyone has given up including all the voters. No one votes which is a clear sign that all faith is LOST!!!!!!!!!! Roll on Hitler!!!!!!!!!!
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

Hmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry cookie puss but nothing can be proven. PJ..'I'm an EMT and I was trying to protect him from himself but he's so fat from eating free food from taxpayer money I couldn't get my arms around the fat violent person. Story over, next case.
I am running for city council in order to hold people accountable for their unethical actions as the entire local government is frightened of the network and would let the city sink instead of exposing them!!!!!!!!!!

Oh and by the way, ya, you know a lot about me, huh?????????? Out of all those people that seen only ONE came forward as everyone else stayed mum!!!!!!!!!!

No more parking at the FFD either,huh?????????? What happened??????????
Hmmmm

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

Sorry cookie puss but I just can't believe your versio of this story. In your version an EMT ran out and tried to restrain you so that off duty police could beat you up.

In the another version you went to the bar and started chest bumping and threatening people because they were having fun and a car show.

With your history who do you think I'm going to believe? Also trying to steal a diamond ring by eating it is a bad idea. If you want to eat more than 3.5 carrots you can buy a bag of them at Market Basket with your food stamps and park in a handicap spot weeeeeeee!!!
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

Hmmmm wrote:
"Cookie Puss"?????????? KARMA!!!!!!!!!! Isn't it due time that you stand on your own two feet like a man?????????? Seriously!?

You are a follower, one who likes to make jokes, huh????

Well let me return the favor, IT IS ALL COMING BACK SUGAR PUSS!!!!! Time to pay the piper of justice!!!!!!!!!!

Direct links between Roy and the attacker!!!!! I will prove it all cupcake!!!!!!!!!! See you in court!!!!!!!!!!

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

paper cut violence wrote:
<quoted text>
STAMOUSE, are you OK? ""Mrs. Siomos, do you mind me using your maiden name? I do not physically fight with any police. I will however take them to task and I will hold them accountable. If they commit perjury then they will be fired!"
So "do not fight with any police"? Oh here it is, here is the VIOLENCE part!!!!!! WOW!!!!!!
"I will however take them to task and I will hold them accountable. If they commit perjury then they will be fired!"
"
Oh there it is, I am scared for my life, look out!!!! He is going to file a written report, the edge of the paper could be sharp and the accussed couldget an injury through the purposeful means of a paper cut!!!!!!!!
Hurry get "mandelly" on the phone, we need a dangerous hearing!!! We need to take away this mans liberty because he files grievences. DA: "Most telling your honor is Mr. Lynch PURPOSEZFULLY utilized a new pad of paper KNOWINGLY knowing that new paper has sharp edges!!!!!"
Lynch, you spent years attacking this women's family and establishment on-line with crazy rants and the mere fact alone that you have a history of violence against cops is enough to scare the crap out of any women you are making accusations against. Can you not see that?
What makes you think she didn't see this little doozy here.

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/fitchburg-ma/...

"too bad the guy didnt crawl back to his car if he had a gun and put a few in the foreheads of those thug cops!!
When r u going to wake up and smell the coffee? The government is a corrupt mob! They run gambling enterprises and they get a dollar from every case of beer sold!
Then u have the police "who give SERVICE"; someone please explain this "service thing to me? 8 stateys beating one guy? Let me ask you cop lover, if u were any further up their shute you wouldnt have to explain to me why you had poop on the top of your sneaker! If 8 guys beat one guy, what type of time would he get? If you got caught beating a guy with a club while he was handcuffed to a pole, what type of time would your lovers give you?
These cops broke the law! They assaulted this guy! You are wrong, their are many witnesses to this scene!
Get a clue, cops are on the take! Where have u been?? u need to go out more often. Nobody trust cops! You would have more respect if you asked a gangster for assistance than a modern day cop!"

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
Stamos, please explain your point here, PLEASE? Did you listen to Motorano on the stand against Whitey? Motorano cold bloodedly murdered 20 people and did 12 years! Gravano murde3red what 30 people in cold blood and did 4 years???
Please explain your point, what about this one?????? Connolly put dozens in jail by filing false reports, Is this your point????????
Again Lynch, what makes you think that she and that "filthy, perverted pedophile football team" that came running at you haven't seen all these crazy rants and didn't feel threatened by you?
What makes you think these "filthy, perverted" pedophiles" didn't believe you might just follow through on your own wish to see a "Molotov cocktail" thrown at a cop car in front of that establishment?
http://www.topix.com/forum/law/TJFRDQVAG31HRE...
What is wrong with you dude? And you are a cop? You must be the class act down at JRs! Again tonight,parked in the fire lane! While two marked cruisers are parked next door!
I swear this FPD is a class act itself! Imagine on a Staurday night we have two FPD cruisers standing by JRs as their fellow cops park in the fire lane. This is their daily routine as they are just daring now!
It would be nice to see someone throw a molly top at the car in the fire lane but then they would probably like that as the have big insurance on those cars! Maybe one of the cruisers will smash into it!
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

Stamos wrote:
<quoted text>Again Lynch, what makes you think that she and that "filthy, perverted pedophile football team" that came running at you haven't seen all these crazy rants and didn't feel threatened by you?
What makes you think these "filthy, perverted" pedophiles" didn't believe you might just follow through on your own wish to see a "Molotov cocktail" thrown at a cop car in front of that establishment?
http://www.topix.com/forum/law/TJFRDQVAG31HRE...
What is wrong with you dude? And you are a cop? You must be the class act down at JRs! Again tonight,parked in the fire lane! While two marked cruisers are parked next door!
I swear this FPD is a class act itself! Imagine on a Staurday night we have two FPD cruisers standing by JRs as their fellow cops park in the fire lane. This is their daily routine as they are just daring now!
It would be nice to see someone throw a molly top at the car in the fire lane but then they would probably like that as the have big insurance on those cars! Maybe one of the cruisers will smash into it!
Stamos, done deal. It is back on in the court room! Now, we will see who is lying and I hope you have a front row seat. I am thinking about bringing this case myself. I am looking for an energetic attorney.

I have heard enough from you. Tell your little group that we will see them back in court!! I have already notified all involved. This harassment from you and others will end.

You make no sense as it seems like you live in a different frame of mind. You feel that officers can just freely file false reports. We will see!

You have gotten so use to corruption that it is like second nature to you! Can you be a man ever???

You sit here and twist everything. Your attempts are futile as you skip all their posts to me.

And another thing smart ass; post all the post where this guy is described to me an his identity given. I in turn wrote Chief Demoura with this information. It was NEVER revealed that this person was an officer! Facts you cannot skip over out here conveniently as you attempt to all the time.

I was told the person was a volunteer community patrol. I was under the assumption that a Officer Siomos was 80 years old. Keep trying to twist the truth though! See you in court!!!!
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

Stamos wrote:
<quoted text>Lynch, you spent years attacking this women's family and establishment on-line with crazy rants and the mere fact alone that you have a history of violence against cops is enough to scare the crap out of any women you are making accusations against. Can you not see that?
What makes you think she didn't see this little doozy here.
"too bad the guy didnt crawl back to his car if he had a gun and put a few in the foreheads of those thug cops!!
When r u going to wake up and smell the coffee? The government is a corrupt mob! They run gambling enterprises and they get a dollar from every case of beer sold!
Then u have the police "who give SERVICE"; someone please explain this "service thing to me? 8 stateys beating one guy? Let me ask you cop lover, if u were any further up their shute you wouldnt have to explain to me why you had poop on the top of your sneaker! If 8 guys beat one guy, what type of time would he get? If you got caught beating a guy with a club while he was handcuffed to a pole, what type of time would your lovers give you?
These cops broke the law! They assaulted this guy! You are wrong, their are many witnesses to this scene!
Get a clue, cops are on the take! Where have u been?? u need to go out more often. Nobody trust cops! You would have more respect if you asked a gangster for assistance than a modern day cop!"
Stamos, they could have filed reports. They could have requested an arrest, an investigation! In fact all this BS came to fruition after the incident.

I was threatened initially with "You mFer, you have been filing reports on me and mcNamarra now for months and now my brother n law?......'""".

I will prove it all in court as I am ready. I am tired of all this corruption and harassment.

I filed grievences and called 911. I acted appropriately and lawfully!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
Stamos, done deal. It is back on in the court room! Now, we will see who is lying and I hope you have a front row seat. I am thinking about bringing this case myself. I am looking for an energetic attorney.
I have heard enough from you. Tell your little group that we will see them back in court!! I have already notified all involved. This harassment from you and others will end.
You make no sense as it seems like you live in a different frame of mind. You feel that officers can just freely file false reports. We will see!
You have gotten so use to corruption that it is like second nature to you! Can you be a man ever???
You sit here and twist everything. Your attempts are futile as you skip all their posts to me.
And another thing smart ass; post all the post where this guy is described to me an his identity given. I in turn wrote Chief Demoura with this information. It was NEVER revealed that this person was an officer! Facts you cannot skip over out here conveniently as you attempt to all the time.
I was told the person was a volunteer community patrol. I was under the assumption that a Officer Siomos was 80 years old. Keep trying to twist the truth though! See you in court!!!!
Lynch, then why did you name him as being a Fitchburg cop back in May 2010? I don't believe there were 80 year old FPD cops on the force back then?

The seniority system that is in place at the FPD has brought harm to law enforcement efforts. My that may be retiring: Paul C. Bozicas ;Peter J. Bergeron ;Kevin M. O’Brien;Ernest F. Martineau and Kerry C. Siomos, Jr.
Civil Servant Supporter

Winchendon, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

Just Facts wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually Kevin, you are wrong and you better think before acting on this. A seperate account at a bank is supposed to be established in order to legally meet campaign finance laws in Massachusetts. If the money is comingled in an account not specifically for that purpose, you can be held liable for violating campaign finance laws.
Also, you really don't expect people that know little to nothing about you to just send maney to a non-qualified account...really?
10% er. I'm sorry I tricked you like that. I caught you at a weak moment. You wanted to fight, and your blood was boiling, I know. I hope you didn't smack one of your kids or kick your dog because of me.

I'll try my best and let you do your civic duty as you see fit by haranguing the candidate on this board. I really think it works. The more you and Stamos remind him how crazy he is, the more he writes.

Anyway, sorry again. And always remember:

For he who fights and runs away
May live to fight another day;
But he who is in battle slain
Can never rise and fight again.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

And what about this? It was in Jan 2010. If you had your back turned and didn't know who he was then how could you make such an accusation? You do realize this false accusation could give him reason to feel threatened by you, right?

"I have to wonder what Mark Louney and Kerry C. Siomos, Jr. have in common with address 96 ? You tried to hit me with your car today as my back was turned! You seem to be an angry person!"

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

And what about this one here.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/lunenburg-ma/...

Today, sunday April 25th at JRs was another complete disregard for the law! One could only guess that 85% of the patrons are Fitchburg police officers!
Today a red SUV from cedar st(good friend of the police) parked their car in front of JRs in the driving lane. The car was facing the wrong way! Can anyone tell me what a cop would say to me if I were to do this? Last week it was a Fitchburg cruiser; it is so nice to see uniformed police officers hanging at JRs and allowing traffic violations so arrogantly and brazin such as these two incidents without addressing it!
One can only think of what type of connections that this red SUV has with the police to brazingly park the wrong way in a running lane!
Let me clue you in; the owner happens to be friends with Mr. Siomos and is on the 5 member school board with Former corrupt cop Captain Looney!!
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

Stamos wrote:
And what about this? It was in Jan 2010. If you had your back turned and didn't know who he was then how could you make such an accusation? You do realize this false accusation could give him reason to feel threatened by you, right?
"I have to wonder what Mark Louney and Kerry C. Siomos, Jr. have in common with address 96 ? You tried to hit me with your car today as my back was turned! You seem to be an angry person!"
Mark Louney had resigned as the Sentinel stated. People were posting on there that WORKED with him. They put all the dirt out there, not me! And then the city attorney stated that he was next if he didn't retire a week ago.

After commenting on the Louney thread an attempt was made to run me over; it was my neighbor. We had been on good terms as far as I knew until then.

See Stamy, when your neighbor steers into you as you are walking your dog it is odd! A threat had been made against me on this same thread which put my name out there. I had thought that a retiring Siomos gave the house to his daughter on my street. This is fact! Then come to find out Mark louney and this guy where on the same board within Fitchburg.

Stamos, tell me how I would have known who this person was??? How? Link it.... There is no link because I had no idea. Someone online had posted that this officer was putting out my record to which I contacted Chief Demoura. It is all documented.
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

Stamos wrote:
And what about this one here.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/lunenburg-ma/...
Today, sunday April 25th at JRs was another complete disregard for the law! One could only guess that 85% of the patrons are Fitchburg police officers!
Today a red SUV from cedar st(good friend of the police) parked their car in front of JRs in the driving lane. The car was facing the wrong way! Can anyone tell me what a cop would say to me if I were to do this? Last week it was a Fitchburg cruiser; it is so nice to see uniformed police officers hanging at JRs and allowing traffic violations so arrogantly and brazin such as these two incidents without addressing it!
One can only think of what type of connections that this red SUV has with the police to brazingly park the wrong way in a running lane!
Let me clue you in; the owner happens to be friends with Mr. Siomos and is on the 5 member school board with Former corrupt cop Captain Looney!!
Stamos, you are grabbing at straws here "Today a red SUV from cedar st(good friend of the police) parked their car in front of JRs in the driving lane. The car was facing the wrong way!"

"good friend of the police". It does sound like someone was fishing to see who was who to find out who was following and pointing them out to a passenger.

As with you Stamy, who are you? I have been digging to find out for a long time. I have cross referenced everything. I know you posted under seven something in 2006. I know that you are of Greek ethnicity.

After researching who was following us, threatening us and causing us trouble we ended up finding a lot of information out.

Have you ever been followed and been pointed out to a passenger of that vehicle?? This is a very serious thing.

We had to research license plates and follow people who were stalking us. My mother and father followed an ex Fitchburg officer after he dropped a letter in our mailbox.

We had to investigate ourselves as the FPD was not helping us.We contacted the FBI in 2009 Stamos. We kept them and Demoura aware of every single incident with witnesses names and license plates. The FPD investigated NOTHING! Now it is different as they now investigate matters.
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

Stamos wrote:
I am owed an apology. I have requested meetings. I am running for office in Fitchburg. I will always be unbiased in any and all decisions that I make. It doesn't matter to me who knows who, who is who's cousin ect..

Everyone should be treated equal! I am not the only one who knows of this network. I am not the only one who has complained about it.

People have posted the same thing over and over out here about this network and the corruption. It is evident to many; so many that many people don't bother getting involved with assisting law enforcement or to vote. This is anti community which I am against.

I believe in proper police behavior. I believe that a community should work together for a better and safer Fitchburg.

You spend all your time protecting the corrupt.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
I am owed an apology. I have requested meetings. I am running for office in Fitchburg. I will always be unbiased in any and all decisions that I make. It doesn't matter to me who knows who, who is who's cousin ect..
Everyone should be treated equal! I am not the only one who knows of this network. I am not the only one who has complained about it.
People have posted the same thing over and over out here about this network and the corruption. It is evident to many; so many that many people don't bother getting involved with assisting law enforcement or to vote. This is anti community which I am against.
I believe in proper police behavior. I believe that a community should work together for a better and safer Fitchburg.
You spend all your time protecting the corrupt.
You have posted over and over out here about the "good 'ole boy network" under so many differnt names it's hard to keep count. You're a very, very emotionaly unstable and sick person. You're disturbed and you need professional psychiatric help more than you need to be running for public office. You're unhinged and you have displayed a propensity to violence in the past. You dismiss these events as either the fault of others or youthful indesretions but they are neither. And you absolutely refuse to take any responsibility for your actions. Your actions most likely got your brother fired from a decent job. If any apology is owed anyone it is you to him. Start there. Then seek the professional help you desperately need.
Civil Servant Supporter

Winchendon, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

Civil Servant Supporter wrote:
<quoted text>
10% er. I'm sorry I tricked you like that. I caught you at a weak moment. You wanted to fight, and your blood was boiling, I know. I hope you didn't smack one of your kids or kick your dog because of me.
I'll try my best and let you do your civic duty as you see fit by haranguing the candidate on this board. I really think it works. The more you and Stamos remind him how crazy he is, the more he writes.
Anyway, sorry again. And always remember:
For he who fights and runs away
May live to fight another day;
But he who is in battle slain
Can never rise and fight again.
See what I mean, 10% er? Stamos just keeps haranguing him, and it absolutely works! The candidate for councillor just keeps ranting and raving! And THAT makes the city a better, safer, and more attractive place to live!!!

Thank you, Stamos, for your dedication and civic duty.
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

Hmmmm wrote:
First question upon cross examination. "Do you understand that you are testifying under the pains and penalties of perjury which could bring prison time if you are caught lying?"

Every person that takes the stand will be held accountable. Reread all the testimony and do the math in terms of measurements ect. It all doesn't work out, do you know why? Because you are lying!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Fitchburg News Video

•••
•••

Fitchburg Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Fitchburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE