Wickedguy

Gardner, MA

#89 Jul 7, 2013
Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I was attacked, what part of that do you not understand? Yes they lied 100% and attempted to have us jailed wrongfully!!
What part of that do you not understand?? Do you want to walk through it slowly?????
I called 911, I don't care if I called for loose balloons being released!!! They told me that they were sending a cruiser and they knew I was awaiting there arrival, instead of sending a fucking cruiser they called a bar room. They came out and attacked me!!! Like a football team.
The EMT grabbed me from behind as the attacker through punches! You know the truth as you are involved DIRECTLY!!!!!
You think it is Okay that Dave and I were illegally incarcerated, car taken and KEPT until it reached $1,500!!!!!!!
Both are credit suffered greatly across the board. LIES, LIES and more LIES!! cover up over cover up over cover up! I am not going to sit here while you spew your lies!
There was 50 people in the bar and 20 from the firestation and only one floozy shows up to LIE!!!! ONE!!!!!!!!!!
Withheld reports, destroyed video and EMT that filed FALSE reports with the FPD detective!!!!
Well first you keep mixing up Shaun with PJ. It is a little funny joke in the diners now.

This is PJ not Shaun, get them straight will ya:

Hmmmm

Leominster, MA

#90 Jul 7, 2013
I have problems understanding because that is only your side of the story. According to newspapers and locals you had been stalking this officer and his family and went to the bar to start a fight? You may have anger issues.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#91 Jul 7, 2013
Oh look! Here's another one.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/lunenburg-ma/...

"I bet you will not park and drive on the wrong side of the road again! I thank JRs for displaying the FPD for what they are; a group of "entitled minded criminals" who call themselves a "clique"!
I bet you will not park another motorcycle on the sidewalk in front of the fire station! I bet you will no longer see uniformed members of the FPD congregating at this bar! You feel entitled, you feel that you are above the laws that you hold citizens of Fitchburg too! I will prove you wrong! It is time for you to go!"

Location hidden

#92 Jul 7, 2013
And look at this Lynch, would you let this creep anywhere near your families business establishment?

"The police need help themselves! Oh ya, it is the number one reason for disability claims amoung police officers! LMFAO. They can't help themselves! Here in Fitchburg we defend ourselves as the FPD is non existing! We look at the FPD as a thug force that has no respect for society! They display this as they break laws at JRs! They are a rebel clique that has found comfort in their free paycheck!
They have this perversion with cuffs and a badge! It happens allot with police! Two years ago the state trooper displayed his behavior to the wrong person as he is now in Wally World! He demanded sex from a woman or he was going to put false charges on her! This is a perversion that is displayed through other means! These worms can press false charges all day from their desk or JRs parking lot!
My 73 year old father stated without knowledge of who owned the bar; "that place is up to illegal things, tat is the oddess behavior that I have ever seen, I can only imagine what illegal activities are done there. My Father grew up in South Boston amoung all the gangster bars!!! JRs presents themselves that resembles a worm gangster bar!
Is there any illegal betting going on at JRs? Drugs? Card games ect??? Good guessing,huh???? It is in everyones face!!!"

Location hidden

#93 Jul 7, 2013
And what about this one Lynch.
Would you feel threatened if this guys showed up at your family business.

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/fitchburg-ma/...

"Mrs. Siomos, do you mind me using your maiden name? I do not physically fight with any police. I will however take them to task and I will hold them accountable. If they commit perjury then they will be fired!
You still haven't answered my question; why do you park and allow others to park in the fire lane across from JRs?
Everyone in Fitchburg talks about this fact in all circles. It is done in the face of every Fitchburg citizen! There are usually two cruisers in the parking lot of JRs hiding out on their shifts!
Let me give you an example of what harm can be brought towards society through protectionisms. Major Dunn of the Massachusetts State Police lost his daughter on new years eve in a tragic crash that involved speeding as was reported. May she reest in peace as my heart goes out to her family as they deal with such a great loss. Now being the daughter of a State Trooper Major, how many speeding tickets do you think she had fixed or didn't even recieve as she told certain troopers who she was?? Now if this happened then the tragedy is much worse as if consequences were handed out then maybe the same behavior would not have been repeated on that tragic night!
Now take the Union contract, if their contract demanded that the hardest working,law abiding, respectful and most professional officer concerning merit would have recieved promotions within the FPD then crime would be much lower than it is as the publics trust of the FPD would be much higher,JRs wouldn't be parking illegally hampering emergency vehicles,Tasca most likely would of retired as a patrolman,the FPD budget would have well over $500,000 more in its budget as it wouldn't have been stolen by the brass's accounting scheme. But instead we seen Louney promoted to be Captain as he escaped investigation by retirering at that salary as he was told as much to his face by the citys' attorney, McNamarra would have been working full time at his realestate business as he wouldn't be driving his fpd cruiser to leominster neither as he would of been fired for committing perjury under oath and for utilyzing his badge as an harrassment tool for a relative whom I turned into the health department in 2000.
You wouldn't be parking your car where you want to park it as it would be ticketed and towed often until you got the message of respect! So in ending , Please tell me why you park and allow others to park in the fire lane in front of JRs ?"

Location hidden

#94 Jul 7, 2013
Here's another one Lynch. Why would you want to show up at place where you think the patrons are filthy, perverted, pedophile mobsters? It doesn't make sense.

"Lets have a real debate? Or are you SCARED?? Are you a corrupt cop, a mob RAT or a pedophile who kisses cop behind!Cops,Catholic priest and mobsters always hang out together! What do these three professions have in common??? Could it be power of circumstance??? LMFAO!!!
FBI agent Connoly found out what his corrupt law enforcement techniques got him; 40 years!! LMFAO. Although 40 years is a slap on the wrist for that piece of crap! It is funny because all the big murderous pedophile mobsters get to go into the witness protection program after their tenth murder!!
Is JRs corrupt?? I am curious? They sure act brazingly in control of their surroundings like filthy ,perverted, pedophile mobsters act! Cadilacs and all!!"

Location hidden

#95 Jul 7, 2013
Check this one out Lynch. Maybe that "football team" you mention thought you may have been in possession of a "Molotov cocktail" with intentions of setting the place of fire?

http://www.topix.com/forum/law/TJFRDQVAG31HRE...

What is wrong with you dude? And you are a cop? You must be the class act down at JRs! Again tonight,parked in the fire lane! While two marked cruisers are parked next door!

I swear this FPD is a class act itself! Imagine on a Staurday night we have two FPD cruisers standing by JRs as their fellow cops park in the fire lane. This is their daily routine as they are just daring now!

It would be nice to see someone throw a molly top at the car in the fire lane but then they would probably like that as the have big insurance on those cars! Maybe one of the cruisers will smash into it!
Rollstone

Forestdale, MA

#96 Jul 7, 2013
Hmmmm wrote:
I have problems understanding because that is only your side of the story. According to newspapers and locals you had been stalking this officer and his family and went to the bar to start a fight? You may have anger issues.
An excellent point. Lynch, by his own admission, was lurking about people's driveways taking photos and writing down license plate numbers and sending them to the Chief, the DA, the FBI and the Farley, Iowa Elks Club. Although he will claim otherwise.
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#97 Jul 7, 2013
Stamos wrote:
<quoted text>But Lynch, you were told two days prior that your concerns were be investigated by the Chief of Police. You also spent years on here making numerous threats against the establishment. Here's one here.
http://www.topix.com/forum/law/TJFRDQVAG31HRE...
"Chief Demoura has been notified dozens of times and refruses to address the problem. MOVE THE F IN CARS OR I WILL! i AM SO f IN TIRED OF THE TOTAL INCOMPETENCE OF THE fpd ADMINISTRATION! The mayor has done NOTHIN either!"
Ok my Greek friend. Lets see. I called 911. I was told that a cruiser was being sent. The dispatch knew who I was and that I was going to wait for them as he said OK. He then calls the bar room 4 times!!!!!!!!!!

I was then attacked as a man ran across the street at me and threw a punch and didn't stop attacking me.

Explain Stamos????? Just explain this part away for me, PLEASE!!!!!
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#98 Jul 7, 2013
Rollstone wrote:
<quoted text>
An excellent point. Lynch, by his own admission, was lurking about people's driveways taking photos and writing down license plate numbers and sending them to the Chief, the DA, the FBI and the Farley, Iowa Elks Club. Although he will claim otherwise.
See another LIE!!!!!!!!!! "by his own admission"??? Lurking about peoples driveways taking photos and writing down license plates....

See, you LIE!!!!! I NEVER WAS AT ANYONES DRIVEWAY!!! You seem to have some information. Are you talking about the Ledoux report????? HUH??? Lets go through it, step by step!!! Ledoux receives all my emails that I sent to Demoura and the exact LANGUAGE that I used in those letters witnesses are stating to LEDUEX??????????

Compare the "supposed FFD" members statement with that of the supposed person that was attacked!!!! For one the LIAR wrote that it was a Friday night and for another they couldn't even agree on who was present and where they were ect..........

I am tired of the BS. I can try this case myself and win!!!!! Lets do it!!! First I am requesting for atleast four employees to be fired and held criminally accountable for perjury!!!!!

Then all the reports go missing?????? OOPS!!!! What happened to all the text to and from certain individuals??? From what I hear all this stuff should still be attainable. Lets go there.

Put it all on the table!!!! I am ready to stand to this corruption like never before, lets do it!!!!
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#99 Jul 7, 2013
Stamos wrote:
Oh look! Here's another one.
"I bet you will not park and drive on the wrong side of the road again! I thank JRs for displaying the FPD for what they are; a group of "entitled minded criminals" who call themselves a "clique"!
I bet you will not park another motorcycle on the sidewalk in front of the fire station! I bet you will no longer see uniformed members of the FPD congregating at this bar! You feel entitled, you feel that you are above the laws that you hold citizens of Fitchburg too! I will prove you wrong! It is time for you to go!"
And what happened Stamy??? My bet won didn't it??? No more illegal parking!!!! The FPD being more professional since.
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#100 Jul 7, 2013
Stamos wrote:
And look at this Lynch, would you let this creep anywhere near your families business establishment?
"The police need help themselves! Oh ya, it is the number one reason for disability claims amoung police officers! LMFAO. They can't help themselves! Here in Fitchburg we defend ourselves as the FPD is non existing! We look at the FPD as a thug force that has no respect for society! They display this as they break laws at JRs! They are a rebel clique that has found comfort in their free paycheck!
They have this perversion with cuffs and a badge! It happens allot with police! Two years ago the state trooper displayed his behavior to the wrong person as he is now in Wally World! He demanded sex from a woman or he was going to put false charges on her! This is a perversion that is displayed through other means! These worms can press false charges all day from their desk or JRs parking lot!
My 73 year old father stated without knowledge of who owned the bar; "that place is up to illegal things, tat is the oddess behavior that I have ever seen, I can only imagine what illegal activities are done there. My Father grew up in South Boston amoung all the gangster bars!!! JRs presents themselves that resembles a worm gangster bar!
Is there any illegal betting going on at JRs? Drugs? Card games ect??? Good guessing,huh???? It is in everyones face!!!"
Who would you be afraid of?? Maybe the state police officer that raped that woman????? What do you think??? He may still be in Wallpole so we don't have to worry about him lurking around huh?????
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#101 Jul 7, 2013
Stamos wrote:
Here's another one Lynch. Why would you want to show up at place where you think the patrons are filthy, perverted, pedophile mobsters? It doesn't make sense.
"Lets have a real debate? Or are you SCARED?? Are you a corrupt cop, a mob RAT or a pedophile who kisses cop behind!Cops,Catholic priest and mobsters always hang out together! What do these three professions have in common??? Could it be power of circumstance??? LMFAO!!!
FBI agent Connoly found out what his corrupt law enforcement techniques got him; 40 years!! LMFAO. Although 40 years is a slap on the wrist for that piece of crap! It is funny because all the big murderous pedophile mobsters get to go into the witness protection program after their tenth murder!!
Is JRs corrupt?? I am curious? They sure act brazingly in control of their surroundings like filthy ,perverted, pedophile mobsters act! Cadilacs and all!!"
Stamos, please explain your point here, PLEASE? Did you listen to Motorano on the stand against Whitey? Motorano cold bloodedly murdered 20 people and did 12 years! Gravano murde3red what 30 people in cold blood and did 4 years???

Please explain your point, what about this one?????? Connolly put dozens in jail by filing false reports, Is this your point????????
Hmmmm

Leominster, MA

#102 Jul 7, 2013
Mr.Lynch you have already alienated Italians, Greeks, Asians, city workers ....I could go on but my question is who do you think you haven't insulted who might vote for you for anything?

I could go on about your rants against the city workers and residents I don't get it. Just how many gay puerto ricans do you think will vote for you and live in the city? I will give you a hint 1. Thank you Gomez.
paper cut violence

Fitchburg, MA

#103 Jul 7, 2013
Stamos wrote:
And what about this one Lynch.
Would you feel threatened if this guys showed up at your family business.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/fitchburg-ma/...
"Mrs. Siomos, do you mind me using your maiden name? I do not physically fight with any police. I will however take them to task and I will hold them accountable. If they commit perjury then they will be fired!
You still haven't answered my question; why do you park and allow others to park in the fire lane across from JRs?
Everyone in Fitchburg talks about this fact in all circles. It is done in the face of every Fitchburg citizen! There are usually two cruisers in the parking lot of JRs hiding out on their shifts!
Let me give you an example of what harm can be brought towards society through protectionisms. Major Dunn of the Massachusetts State Police lost his daughter on new years eve in a tragic crash that involved speeding as was reported. May she reest in peace as my heart goes out to her family as they deal with such a great loss. Now being the daughter of a State Trooper Major, how many speeding tickets do you think she had fixed or didn't even recieve as she told certain troopers who she was?? Now if this happened then the tragedy is much worse as if consequences were handed out then maybe the same behavior would not have been repeated on that tragic night!
Now take the Union contract, if their contract demanded that the hardest working,law abiding, respectful and most professional officer concerning merit would have recieved promotions within the FPD then crime would be much lower than it is as the publics trust of the FPD would be much higher,JRs wouldn't be parking illegally hampering emergency vehicles,Tasca most likely would of retired as a patrolman,the FPD budget would have well over $500,000 more in its budget as it wouldn't have been stolen by the brass's accounting scheme. But instead we seen Louney promoted to be Captain as he escaped investigation by retirering at that salary as he was told as much to his face by the citys' attorney, McNamarra would have been working full time at his realestate business as he wouldn't be driving his fpd cruiser to leominster neither as he would of been fired for committing perjury under oath and for utilyzing his badge as an harrassment tool for a relative whom I turned into the health department in 2000.
You wouldn't be parking your car where you want to park it as it would be ticketed and towed often until you got the message of respect! So in ending , Please tell me why you park and allow others to park in the fire lane in front of JRs ?"
STAMOUSE, are you OK? ""Mrs. Siomos, do you mind me using your maiden name? I do not physically fight with any police. I will however take them to task and I will hold them accountable. If they commit perjury then they will be fired!"

So "do not fight with any police"? Oh here it is, here is the VIOLENCE part!!!!!! WOW!!!!!!

"I will however take them to task and I will hold them accountable. If they commit perjury then they will be fired!"
"

Oh there it is, I am scared for my life, look out!!!! He is going to file a written report, the edge of the paper could be sharp and the accussed couldget an injury through the purposeful means of a paper cut!!!!!!!!

Hurry get "mandelly" on the phone, we need a dangerous hearing!!! We need to take away this mans liberty because he files grievences. DA: "Most telling your honor is Mr. Lynch PURPOSEZFULLY utilized a new pad of paper KNOWINGLY knowing that new paper has sharp edges!!!!!"
Rollstone

Forestdale, MA

#104 Jul 7, 2013
Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
See another LIE!!!!!!!!!! "by his own admission"??? Lurking about peoples driveways taking photos and writing down license plates....
See, you LIE!!!!! I NEVER WAS AT ANYONES DRIVEWAY!!! You seem to have some information. Are you talking about the Ledoux report????? HUH??? Lets go through it, step by step!!! Ledoux receives all my emails that I sent to Demoura and the exact LANGUAGE that I used in those letters witnesses are stating to LEDUEX??????????
Compare the "supposed FFD" members statement with that of the supposed person that was attacked!!!! For one the LIAR wrote that it was a Friday night and for another they couldn't even agree on who was present and where they were ect..........
I am tired of the BS. I can try this case myself and win!!!!! Lets do it!!! First I am requesting for atleast four employees to be fired and held criminally accountable for perjury!!!!!
Then all the reports go missing?????? OOPS!!!! What happened to all the text to and from certain individuals??? From what I hear all this stuff should still be attainable. Lets go there.
Put it all on the table!!!! I am ready to stand to this corruption like never before, lets do it!!!!
When does your probation end? And, oh, are you banned from FSU for a certain amount of time? Or is it for infinity?
Rollstone

Forestdale, MA

#105 Jul 7, 2013
Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
Who would you be afraid of?? Maybe the state police officer that raped that woman????? What do you think??? He may still be in Wallpole so we don't have to worry about him lurking around huh?????
Speaking of people lurking about, were there not images on you cell phone of the houses and motorcars of certain cops and their family members?
Rollstone

Forestdale, MA

#106 Jul 7, 2013
Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
Stamos, please explain your point here, PLEASE? Did you listen to Motorano on the stand against Whitey? Motorano cold bloodedly murdered 20 people and did 12 years! Gravano murde3red what 30 people in cold blood and did 4 years???
Please explain your point, what about this one?????? Connolly put dozens in jail by filing false reports, Is this your point????????
And you did 8 years.
Rollstone

Forestdale, MA

#107 Jul 7, 2013
Hmmmm wrote:
Mr.Lynch you have already alienated Italians, Greeks, Asians, city workers ....I could go on but my question is who do you think you haven't insulted who might vote for you for anything?
I could go on about your rants against the city workers and residents I don't get it. Just how many gay puerto ricans do you think will vote for you and live in the city? I will give you a hint 1. Thank you Gomez.
Don't worry. He might not even get his nomination papers done in time.
paper cut violence

Fitchburg, MA

#108 Jul 7, 2013
Wickedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
Well first you keep mixing up Shaun with PJ. It is a little funny joke in the diners now.
This is PJ not Shaun, get them straight will ya:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =7NqEukHO19QXX
Funny is it??? Well let me let you in on a secret! PJ ROY couldn't get his arms around me even if he started stretching his arms now!!!!!!!!!!

The video which his father destroyed against court orders would show SHAUN on that tape if that who it was that grabbed me. But Shaun wasn't scheduled in that night!

And how do you explain away the NUMEROUS photos taken from NUMEROUS dates of Cars parked in the FFD lot???? WHO WAS ALLOWING THIS BEHAVIOR???????

Lets have PJ Roy grab me around my arms at the wrist and pick me up in the air!!!! PJ Roys statement is a TOTAL FARCE LIE!!!!! And I can prove it easily!!!!

If you want to relish in corruption and lies go ahead. Maybe this needs to go in front of ethics boards,huh???

Maybe we need to have the FBI agent that was with Dave at the FFD testify how the FFD employees were acting??????????

You may be crafty and attempt to utilize that BS of an act but PJ Roy as well as all others knows what took place that night .

So, lets do that experiment with PJs arms should we?????????? Shaun has atleast 5 inches per arm longer!!!!

And read PJs statement as it was the main statement used in a dismissal motion.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
davd gould 9 hr oahu 6
Fattman cries foul over defaced signs 10 hr Tammy 37
This time I really mean it. Really. 12 hr Voters want to know 7
Interesting Facts About Mr Lynch 15 hr Insider Info 1
Current Fitchburg 19 hr The Real Story 8
Lynch request for court case to be brought forw... (Jul '13) Tue Lynch Clone 68
5 finalist for Chief of Fitchburg ,Ma. Oct 20 Jtn 32

Fitchburg News Video

Fitchburg Dating
Find my Match