Vote Lynch for city councilor at larg...
Civil Servant Supporter

Winchendon, MA

#970 Nov 9, 2013
Firefighter wrote:
So are you upset because the bully got bullied?
No, I'm upset because Stamos won't talk to me anymore. So I rattle his cage, and make funny faces at him, but the big gorilla just won't fling a pile of shit at me.

I'm hurt, Stamos. I miss our relationship. Pay your debt.
Civil Servant Supporter

Leominster, MA

#971 Nov 9, 2013
I watch this video and dream Stamos will give me his hotdog.

Civil Servant Supporter

Winchendon, MA

#972 Nov 9, 2013
Civil Servant Supporter wrote:
I watch this video and dream Stamos will give me his hotdog.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =A-0urMEHGv4XX
You STFU. There isn't going to be anything funner than finding you tonight.
Renee

Concord, MA

#973 Nov 9, 2013
Civil Servant Supporter wrote:
<quoted text>
You STFU. There isn't going to be anything funner than finding you tonight.
im home come get me 620 Main Street concord ma
Civil Servant Supporter

Leominster, MA

#974 Nov 9, 2013
And once I find you I want to cover you in chocolate syrup and jelly beans.

Lynch for Irrelevancy

Bronx, NY

#976 Mar 29, 2015
Lynch wrote:
QUOTE:
The sentinel has slanted the truth! The word "gets" is purposefully misdirecting! Their is no "probation officer", pre-trial probation is a term not a sentence as their was NO plea change, no admission whatsoever. The Sentinel has purposefully misguided the public as they have done all along!!! I cannot make comments in reference to facts or names but I can comment on anything else. I am not in fear of getting into trouble because "I DO NOT GET INTO TROUBLE". The Sentinel is full of shit as usual! No one has the guts to tell them so but I will! I call it as it is unlike the Sentinel. The Sentinel is on the verge of being reported for their biased protectionism of local government! This fact seriously hampers checks and balances concerning Democracy! The Sentinel can go FUCK THEMSELVES! Hopefully they bring a libel against me which they will not because I have plenty of evidence against the Sentinel as that PUKE editor was told as much in writing!!! In ending, FUCK YOU SENTINEL! Your paper is horrid, slanted and is beginning to be realized by the citizens of Fitchburg. Your paper is nothing more than a BS bulletin! QUOTE

Kevin, why haven't I read about your candidacy in the Sentinel? Could your intemperate outburst above have influenced them to ignore you? Or, not give you the time of day? LMFAO!!!!
Roberta Zizza

Bronx, NY

#977 Mar 29, 2015
I moved here from Revere in November and this is very interesting. And crazy.

Mr. Lynch says that he isn't on probation, but he says that he cannot make certain comments. Hmmm. Sure sounds like probation to me.

And what about "on the verge of being reported?" For what? To who? I always thought that newspapers were free to publish things or not as they see fit.

What was Kevin Lynch on probation for to begin with?
Stan

Buzzards Bay, MA

#978 Mar 29, 2015
Roberts, here's your answer.

EX-FITCHBURG MAYORAL CANDIDATE GETS PROBATION IN ASSAULT
Sentinel & Enterprise
March 23 2012

FITCHBURG -- One-time mayoral candidate Kevin A. Lynch on Thursday agreed to comply with terms of a 2 1/2-year pretrial probation on charges that he attacked an off-duty police officer last year.

Lynch, 42, of 48 Cedar St.,#2, is ordered to not commit any misdemeanor or felony crimes, to abide by any existing harassment orders, and to not publicly comment in writing about the officer, or the officer's family, in relation to the case. Lynch is also barred from pursuing civil action related to the incident against the Fitchburg police, JR's Pub or any of their employees.

Last March, Lynch was arrested on charges that he attacked Officer Kerry Siomos outside the North Street pub after yelling at Siomos and threatening to kill the officer and his family.

The charges of assault and battery on a police officer, assault and battery, disorderly conduct and threatening to commit a crime will be dropped after 2 1/2 years if Lynch complies with all terms.
Johnny Rapid

Gardner, MA

#979 Mar 29, 2015
I am in love with Kevin Lynch, I want to do him bad. I don't care what Gomez thinks.
BobbyD

Bronx, NY

#980 Mar 29, 2015
Roberta, welcome to Fitchburg. And all of its craziness.

Kevin Lynch is a nobody. Don't worry about him. He has a long record, doesn't work, is on SSDI and hates the mayor and the cops. Forget him. Concentrate on the real city council candidates. Lynch is just a crank.
kevin Lynch

Bronx, NY

#981 Mar 30, 2015
Roberta Zizza wrote:
I moved here from Revere in November and this is very interesting. And crazy.
Mr. Lynch says that he isn't on probation, but he says that he cannot make certain comments. Hmmm. Sure sounds like probation to me.
And what about "on the verge of being reported?" For what? To who? I always thought that newspapers were free to publish things or not as they see fit.
What was Kevin Lynch on probation for to begin with?
I think that you should ask people who know me personally. Everyone who meets me and gets to know me sees that the small group of people out here that harrass me in facr know each other, are relatives of a corrupt cop, judge or city official. They do not like to hear the truth.
Yes, they have power and have displayed that they will use it corruptly.
They post under fake names because some are public safety employees and have shown that they are racist out here and they would lose their pension and health care.
I was not on probation as it is used as a "pre-trial technique used in order to avoid being held accountable." I had to agree not to sue the fpd,ffd,the city,the bar and all those involved in the cover up.
I filed a civil action and they attempted to bring the fake charges forward again. They said if I didnt answer to the civil action motions and let it go that they would dismiss the charges. This happened in 2011 and just was settled in late 2014.
If I was guilty of sneezing in the wrong direction they wouldnt hesitate to have brought charges.
They have mentioned the Fay club out here as being a meeting place for the corroberators. I know that the judges such as Mandell, Zide, DAs, state reps , Antonucci and others often attend the place as it is a cherry wood walled place that makes them feel like royalty.
They fired my brother from FSU. They have since reached out into my brother's personal life and have exacted further harrassment.
Dave and I are partners. They brutally attacked Dave and I. Robbed Dave of his cell phone by ripping off his carhat jacket pocket to get to it after he chopped Dave in the neck. Held the phone up in front of everyone stating "recording me?"
They then put both of us in jail disrupting our entire lives financially,physically and mentally. They kept Dave in prison for 30 days as he didnt sleep not one hr due to them withholding his medication. This is on the scale of torture. Dave got out and attempted suicide leaving him in a comma for three days. We didnt call an ambulance as the EMTs were friends and openly admitting accomplices of our attacker.
They took our car and the fpd put it on hold dissallowing its release stating that they were holding it for evidence, it reached $1,500 in fees.
The Mayor also joined in on the corruption after she had two false charges filed after I on the direction of the FBI filed a request for internal affairs investigatin.
I had also filed an ethics investigation concerning Antonucci which was accepted and opened by the ethics commission. I then decided to let it go like the civil action because my family was being threatened.
Baron Munchausen

Bronx, NY

#982 Mar 30, 2015
Repeat this stuff all you want Lynch. None of it is true.
kevin Lynch

Bronx, NY

#983 Mar 30, 2015
Baron Munchausen wrote:
Repeat this stuff all you want Lynch. None of it is true.
It i a tr out e 100% as I will begin to post court documents, emails and other official information for all to see on Facebook and Topix.
Tell me which thing is at the top of your list as being untrue and I will expose it all for you note for note. The North street incident? There were 50 people from the bar and roughly 15 from the FFD who witnissed the entire situation. One person testified for the attacker and she stated the total opposite of what the attacker stated.
I have all the transcripts and will post them all if the harrassment of my family and It doesnt stop.

So, tell me which you want first. The letter back from the ethics commission regarding them accepting the request for an investigation? What about official court transcripts? Do you want PI reports concerning the harrassment behavior from the FFD and the attacker who parked across the street? You do know that he is a former FBI agent.

When people corruptly abuse power they have a sense of being untouchable. Then add in connections that they use to involve others.

They had even made a purchase of $15,000 from my family. They are reading this post. I know the connection to this person. I involved federal marshalls which they even attempted in the cover up. There are others watching as is the reason why the Home land security directors email and computer were being watched where they discovered child porn.

So, yes, I see the power in which you are abusing. The people who you are involving will not continue to risk their freedom in order to exact corruption. Yes, judges are tough to expose due to their power but not all members at their elite clubs agree with your behavior and you will be exposed.

Politics is the only way to motivate justice sometimes. It is unfortunate that our FBI doesnt protect the people as they should from corrupt power unless it is Democrat against Republican visa versa. There is politics at play here as power struggles inside create challenges.

I caught the homeland security corruption through the simple mention of their two dogs names out here. And then there relations to another homeland security employee who is relatives to a corrupt cop here in Fitchburg.

You all will be exposed. You have done enough corrupt damage to my family and I. Step off.
The Insider

Fitchburg, MA

#984 Apr 1, 2015
Wow,that is some wild and crazy sh*t. Seriously, you may need your medication changed. Medication can screw you up with side effects of crazy thoughts.

Now you are saying Homeland Security is corrupt. That means the whole country and even the whole world is corrupt.

You realize Homeland Security comprises of the FBI, State Police, local Police, public safety in general, Judges, Governors, Mayors and anyone involved in the government ?

So who do you call now?

Concerned Citizen

Fitchburg, MA

#985 Apr 1, 2015
Mr.Lynch,
It. Is 9:30 AM ,I was wondering if you still plan on running for City Councilor at Large?

I have'nt heard you mention this lately?
I realize you are still sleeping ,but when you awaken I would appreciate a reply
Look forward to your response,maybe between 1-2PM. Maybe?
Lynch

Bronx, NY

#986 Apr 1, 2015
The Insider wrote:
Wow,that is some wild and crazy sh*t. Seriously, you may need your medication changed. Medication can screw you up with side effects of crazy thoughts.
Now you are saying Homeland Security is corrupt. That means the whole country and even the whole world is corrupt.
You realize Homeland Security comprises of the FBI, State Police, local Police, public safety in general, Judges, Governors, Mayors and anyone involved in the government ?
So who do you call now?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =m9We2XsVZfcXX
Three employees who work for Homeland Security may be corrupt. You like to mix the rotten apples.in with the good ones as that is like how you like to roll right?
We live in Fitchburg. You act like people in Fitchburg do not talk about the corruption. The.corruption is in our face as it isnt even hidden in Fitchburg. You may not see it because.you know them personally so when you see.them blow a red light, park in handicapped spots, firelanes and in traveling lanes, you just state.of their goes billy bob.
Lynch for Outer Space

Bronx, NY

#987 Apr 1, 2015
And you have never proven any of it Lynch. You're just a delusional blowhard and a kook.

The cops, FBI, AG, DA, Justice Department, Ethics Commission and everyone else you.have tried to convince know you're fargin' crazy.
Lynchies Mommie

Gardner, MA

#988 Apr 1, 2015
Lynch for Outer Space wrote:
And you have never proven any of it Lynch. You're just a delusional blowhard and a kook.
The cops, FBI, AG, DA, Justice Department, Ethics Commission and everyone else you.have tried to convince know you're fargin' crazy.
Dont be picking on my son! Me and Gomez mommie are going to call your mommie!
kabby33

Fitchburg, MA

#989 Apr 5, 2015
this attack on MR Lynch is out of control he must be a major threat to some one in Fitchburg . I think they are scared of what change might come if he is elected
Interesting

Leominster, MA

#990 Apr 5, 2015
kabby33 wrote:
this attack on MR Lynch is out of control he must be a major threat to some one in Fitchburg . I think they are scared of what change might come if he is elected
You're wrong. I don't believe Lynch is a threat to 'someone in Fitchburg'. I believe his actions have proven that he's a threat to EVERYONE.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lynch gives Fitchburg youth advice (Feb '13) 18 min Concerned Voter 27
$50 to whoever 1 hr Tim Leydon 22
Kevin Lynch posting under name of murdered man! 5 hr Tim Leydon 5
Kevin leaves his friendship hat on the hat rack (Oct '15) 5 hr Jared 37
Kevin and Emily 5 hr TurtleBret 1
Lynch Misses Another Monday 7 hr Jared 13
jeffery.5836 22 hr JimB 5

Fitchburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fitchburg Mortgages