CO Rapist

Fitchburg, MA

#940 Oct 31, 2013
Snitch boy wrote:
<quoted text>How does that work? Lynch 'Hi I brought my mom to visist my boyfriend in jail.'. CO 'Sorry it's 2:30 and he's busy getting banged by dirty Ike and the boys, come back around 4:00.'.
A couple COs got caught raping women. These COS live in fitchburg
Newspaper Lie

Fitchburg, MA

#942 Nov 1, 2013
You told a lie to the public in the newspaper today:

You are a bad person FACT
Reality

Leominster, MA

#943 Nov 1, 2013
Newspaper Lie wrote:
You told a lie to the public in the newspaper today:
You are a bad person FACT
You should react as Lynch would and send 100s of e-mails to this reporter demanding that she correct her mistake.
Cheryl45

Forestdale, MA

#944 Nov 1, 2013
CO Rapist wrote:
<quoted text>
A couple COs got caught raping women. These COS live in fitchburg
As usual, Lynch, you choose to use lies and innuendo to slander people without any proof. While you have a well-documented criminal record of harming other people.
lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#945 Nov 1, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>You should react as Lynch would and send 100s of e-mails to this reporter demanding that she correct her mistake.
You as a stalker should know what I do as a career. I am working with a state organization in order to change career paths as I cannot do what I love full time do to my disability.

Stop stalking anyways!
Firefighter

Fitchburg, MA

#947 Nov 1, 2013
lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
You as a stalker should know what I do as a career. I am working with a state organization in order to change career paths as I cannot do what I love full time do to my disability.
Stop stalking anyways!
Then you lied in the newspaper FACT
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#948 Nov 2, 2013
Firefighter wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you lied in the newspaper FACT
No, I stated that I am a carpenter by trade. I have been attempting to get back into work and I will succeed. I may have more want than ability right now but I will make it.

I will be 100% honest. I have tried before and ended up in the hospital for three days each time. I haven't needed the hospital. I have unbelievable throbbing joint pain but I get this when I am not working.

I am trying a few things, my occupation may change as I come to the reality that I cannot do it or I'll die trying.

I am not a lazy person at all. It is my disabilities that are in my way.

Let me give you an example; sometimes at the top of a ladder I can lose my eyesight and get very dizzy. I am not able to control when this happens.
Cheryl45

Forestdale, MA

#949 Nov 2, 2013
Kevin, I noticed that the Sentinel endorsed at-large candidates in today's edition. Your name wasn't among them. Go figure. But then again, didn't you call the editor something nasty? What was it again? I can't seem to remember.
lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#950 Nov 2, 2013
Cheryl45 wrote:
Kevin, I noticed that the Sentinel endorsed at-large candidates in today's edition. Your name wasn't among them. Go figure. But then again, didn't you call the editor something nasty? What was it again? I can't seem to remember.
The Boston Globe and the Herald endorsed Connolly over my friend Marty and Marty is up in the polls.
I didn't have a chance to knock on doors as I have for other candidates in the past. I didn't have any money to invest in the campaign.
One good thing is I got the conversation moving. The Sentinel endorsed their candidates before the debate as they asked all non starter questions which is an incumbents dream debate.
Cheryl45

Forestdale, MA

#951 Nov 2, 2013
lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
The Boston Globe and the Herald endorsed Connolly over my friend Marty and Marty is up in the polls.
I didn't have a chance to knock on doors as I have for other candidates in the past. I didn't have any money to invest in the campaign.
One good thing is I got the conversation moving. The Sentinel endorsed their candidates before the debate as they asked all non starter questions which is an incumbents dream debate.
Oh, stop. You didn't get anything moving. Everyone knows that you are a fruitcake.
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#954 Nov 5, 2013
I want to Thank everyone for their support. I also am going to make a wish that the re-elected city council to get something done.

I would also like to congratulate those ward councilors that won tonight. Change is going to be in your hands now.

May God bless and guide you all as you cast votes towards a better and safer Fitchburg!

It is time to get things done in the best interests of all Fitchburg citizens.
Poetic Justice

Fitchburg, MA

#955 Nov 6, 2013
You lost. Shocking. Lou got half the bit of the next loser. You take losing to a new level.

Now go away.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#956 Nov 6, 2013
Lynch wrote:
If the same councilors are elected then you will receive the same results! If I am elected I will be the best city councilor! This I am sure!
Lynch wrote:
I would cast my vote for the homeless before most of these sitting city councilors.
Lynch wrote:
If I am not elected to this city council I will move out because it makes financial sense to get the fuck out.
I will open two businesses in the next two yrs. At this point I wouldn't attempt to open in Fitchburg.
Ok Lynch, the voters have now spoken and you have NOT been elected to the city council, are you going to keep your word and "move out", or is this just one of your many lies?

So now tell us Lynch, where are you going, and when?

Devils Advocate

Rockville, MD

#957 Nov 6, 2013
Stamos wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Ok Lynch, the voters have now spoken and you have NOT been elected to the city council, are you going to keep your word and "move out", or is this just one of your many lies?
So now tell us Lynch, where are you going, and when?
...and let us know where you will be posting afterwards, we need the entertainment!

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#958 Nov 6, 2013
Lynch wrote:
I want to Thank everyone for their support. I also am going to make a wish that the re-elected city council to get something done.
I would also like to congratulate those ward councilors that won tonight. Change is going to be in your hands now.
May God bless and guide you all as you cast votes towards a better and safer Fitchburg!
It is time to get things done in the best interests of all Fitchburg citizens.
Hey Lynch, I see Kaddy got re-elected, when are you moving?
Kaddy hire Louney wrote:
Hey kaddy, Who do you want as Chief? Kearns? Louney?? Kaddy ,I will challenge you personally if you think that you are going to suggest kearns,your next door neighbor or Louney the crook!
Kaddy, you have been part of this problem in Fitchburg!
DeMoura has been the best thing for Fitchburg so far! He had 32 less cops than your BUDDY TASCA and KEARNS!! And half the crime!!!!
Why you get elected, I will never know as you are the worse manager that this town has ever seen!! You have two flunky businesses that have an average of one customer every three months!
I feel in my heart that members of the FPD were on the take as Heroin dealers were paying them to operate in the city!
Kaddy, where is the $40,000 plus that went missing from the treasury??? Kearns was in charge of that investigation, correct??
Fitchburg has battled you enough to this point and we will not stop. We want a better Fitchburg regardless of your "good ole boy network". Your arrogant cop friends can go F. u. ck themselves!!!!!
It is time for you to leave office and move from Fitchburg!! You have done nothing positive for Fitchburg!!! Go head the FPD Union as for when we take over the mAYORS OFFICE and councilmen positions we will fire the FPD union. No more contracts for the FPD! That is real positive change!
Working Stiff

Gardner, MA

#960 Nov 6, 2013
Devils Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
...and let us know where you will be posting afterwards, we need the entertainment!
Well obviously he will be posting in the Leominster Topix forum or maybe the Gardner Topix forum but he won't be posting in the Fitchburg Topix forum any longer.
Firefighter

Fitchburg, MA

#961 Nov 6, 2013
It is with great sadness that Kevin wasn't elected the city will now fail, OMG

Ha,ha ,ha can't wait to see the hillbilly truck all packed up heading back to the trailer park!

I know you would have been elected if the cops, paper and college didn't derail your election bid
Devils Advocate

Rockville, MD

#962 Nov 6, 2013
Firefighter wrote:
Ha,ha ,ha can't wait to see the hillbilly truck all packed up heading back to the trailer park!
I know you would have been elected if the cops, paper and college didn't derail your election bid
...and don't forget the GOBN!
Lynch for Governor

Fitchburg, MA

#963 Nov 7, 2013
Firefighter wrote:
I didn't campaign enough. I needed to go door to door which I will do this time around. I am preparing now.
Cheryl45

Forestdale, MA

#964 Nov 7, 2013
Lynch for Governor wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't campaign enough. I needed to go door to door which I will do this time around. I am preparing now.
Preparing how? No preparation is necessary. It isn't really that hard. All you have to do is to put down the Doritos, turn off the reruns of the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, get your lazy lard ass off the couch, open the bulkhead door, go out and start knocking on doors. You've been dependent on the public mammary for so long that you have now ho idea of how to function unless a screw, a social worker or an SSDI clerk tells you what to do.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Man shot in chest in Fitchburg early Friday mor... (Jul '13) 48 min Carrie 19
Fitchburg man accused in assault (Jun '12) 1 hr Ben from da Burg 4
Jtn jumps off brige 4 hr Jtn 1
Fake charges against Lynch were DISMISSED Thu BillyBob 93
Criminal justice system's 'dark secret' (Mar '13) Thu BillyBob 18
The Roys Capture 4th Consecutive ICM Bluegrass ... Thu Citizen X 40
Lynch request for court case to be brought forw... (Jul '13) Wed Hiding 156

Fitchburg News Video

Fitchburg Dating
Find my Match