Vote Lynch for city councilor at large in Fitchburg.

Posted in the Fitchburg Forum

Comments (Page 43)

Showing posts 841 - 860 of888
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Brother Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

Cheryl45 wrote:
And what was your brother fired for? And what was the charge that your friend was held on? And how did your license get revoked in 2009 for something that happened in 2011? Can you answer?
If you ever want to date I am interested. You will be very satisfied
Cheryl45

Buzzards Bay, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Brother Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
If you ever want to date I am interested. You will be very satisfied
Why was your friend held for 30 days in the Worcester House of Correction after they let you out? Did he have a probation violation? A missed court date? Did he default on payments of some kind? Did he have an outstanding warrant?

And how did the RMV use your 2011 incident to revoke your license in 2009? Can you explain?
Just Facts

Fairport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

Kevin,

What the hell do you know about property values? You don't own property in Fitchburg...in fact, you don't own anything. The value of my property has gone back up and hopefully will continue to improve.

That statement of yours is just one example of how badly out of touch you are with reality. You lack understanding of the most basic concepts regarding the problems we face and your solutions are all open-ended with no abswers from you when the real questions are asked.

The voting will take place soon, and you will be horse's ass again. Then we won't have to listen to your BS about running a campaign for another few years.

Like I've said many times...your parents must be so embarrassed by their son...you are disgrace. Ya know, most people that are as fucked up as you are keep quiet and live unassumingly so they stay under the radar...you are a rare type of fucked up...you continue to put yourself out in the open, bringing shame and dishonor to you and your family.
Eric

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

I don't know, Lynch. Something isn't right here. You should try to give an honest answer if you really know. Your explanation sounds fishy to me.
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

Eric wrote:
I don't know, Lynch. Something isn't right here. You should try to give an honest answer if you really know. Your explanation sounds fishy to me.
Really? Does anything that the police did smell fishy? Dave was beaten, phone stolen, falsely charged and falsely imprisoned.

Are these facts acceptable to you?

Do you feel that the FBI should step in and investigate? What would be an average persons reaction and fear if they were beaten, robbed, falsely charged and falsely imprisoned by corrupt criminal police??

Put yourself in these shoes for just a moment. Think about how safe you feel being under such corrupt control?

This is the ultimate corruption as they were able to take your freedom away, they purposefully built a framed case against you.

And Yes they do make movies from such behaviors.
Working Stiff

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

Lynch is simple minded, he is one of those people who believes if everyone opened their windows with the heat on in the middle of winter, that all the snow would melt and it would become 80 degrees outside.

He only thinks of a simple solution but cannot see the rationality of his solution.

We saw that with his connector idea, let's just build it.

We saw that when he wants to fire all the cops and hire new ones.
Working Stiff

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Does anything that the police did smell fishy? Dave was beaten, phone stolen, falsely charged and falsely imprisoned.
Are these facts acceptable to you?
Do you feel that the FBI should step in and investigate? What would be an average persons reaction and fear if they were beaten, robbed, falsely charged and falsely imprisoned by corrupt criminal police??
Put yourself in these shoes for just a moment. Think about how safe you feel being under such corrupt control?
This is the ultimate corruption as they were able to take your freedom away, they purposefully built a framed case against you.
And Yes they do make movies from such behaviors.
OMG ! WTF! Again, why was Dave at Worcestor House for 30 days?
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

Working Stiff wrote:
Lynch is simple minded, he is one of those people who believes if everyone opened their windows with the heat on in the middle of winter, that all the snow would melt and it would become 80 degrees outside.
He only thinks of a simple solution but cannot see the rationality of his solution.
We saw that with his connector idea, let's just build it.
We saw that when he wants to fire all the cops and hire new ones.
We need to apply for serious infrastructure grants! We can put in for grants to gut and re-build the entire inside of the old city hall. There is a lot that can be done with one time infrastructure grants.
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

Working Stiff wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG ! WTF! Again, why was Dave at Worcestor House for 30 days?
Dave was at Worcester house because of False/framed up charges by a criminal force within Fitchburg. What do you not comprehend?

After a full week in jail, King Mandel said, what is this? A probation matter that we could further hold Mr. Gonzalez on? And he sent it to Clinton. They knew it was nothing. They deal with such matters all day long and Mandell releases people all the time.

Dave had a probation person in Fitchburg who said he sees no reason to hold Gonzalez in fact Gonzalez was involved in a voluntary program involving an intern.

So, to answer your loaded question, Yes, after a week they improperly utilized a way to keep Dave locked up. Then we fixed the technical situation within a couple weeks and then we had to wait for another extended hearing date for Dave to be released on bail.

And let me be up front. Everyone is allowed mail in the Worcester house. They delayed Dave receiving his mail as he got it all at once. They purposefully disallowed his canteen to go through as we were loading in cash. He had to have the Captain to intervene. They held him from receiving visits and phone calls which everyone can receive. My Mother's birthdate was written down as one day incorrect so they barred her until they resubmitted.

When something like this happens to a person unjustfully it is important for family to make contact and to say we are here in support and we will take care of matters. They had Dave feeling despondant as connections from Fitchburg, one being a former city councilor and one being a immediate relative of the attacker Dave was mistreated!

One of both of which blog on this forum! They stated my cell and block number out here. Do a test, when you see someones name in the paper as being in Worcester jail call and ask for their cell number and or unit that they are in.

Is it that you really do not have any comprehension skills? Are you so narrow minded that you only see what you want? Or do you have a dog in the fight? It is ONLY 1 of these three
Working Stiff

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
Dave was at Worcester house because of False/framed up charges by a criminal force within Fitchburg. What do you not comprehend?
After a full week in jail, King Mandel said, what is this? A probation matter that we could further hold Mr. Gonzalez on? And he sent it to Clinton. They knew it was nothing. They deal with such matters all day long and Mandell releases people all the time.
Dave had a probation person in Fitchburg who said he sees no reason to hold Gonzalez in fact Gonzalez was involved in a voluntary program involving an intern.
So, to answer your loaded question, Yes, after a week they improperly utilized a way to keep Dave locked up. Then we fixed the technical situation within a couple weeks and then we had to wait for another extended hearing date for Dave to be released on bail.
And let me be up front. Everyone is allowed mail in the Worcester house. They delayed Dave receiving his mail as he got it all at once. They purposefully disallowed his canteen to go through as we were loading in cash. He had to have the Captain to intervene. They held him from receiving visits and phone calls which everyone can receive. My Mother's birthdate was written down as one day incorrect so they barred her until they resubmitted.
When something like this happens to a person unjustfully it is important for family to make contact and to say we are here in support and we will take care of matters. They had Dave feeling despondant as connections from Fitchburg, one being a former city councilor and one being a immediate relative of the attacker Dave was mistreated!
One of both of which blog on this forum! They stated my cell and block number out here. Do a test, when you see someones name in the paper as being in Worcester jail call and ask for their cell number and or unit that they are in.
Is it that you really do not have any comprehension skills? Are you so narrow minded that you only see what you want? Or do you have a dog in the fight? It is ONLY 1 of these three
I don't care about the details, what were the false charges?

Concentrate on the question and never give more information than what the question is asking for !
Working Stiff

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
We need to apply for serious infrastructure grants! We can put in for grants to gut and re-build the entire inside of the old city hall. There is a lot that can be done with one time infrastructure grants.
Many communities are realizing their city buildings have come to the end of their life.

It is sad but that is the truth. Most City Halls are now being built as a one floor building. They are less maintenance, easy accessible and do not need an elevator which even for a two floor building which is very expensive to have and maintain.

City hall could be saved but not for a public building to be utilized as a city hall. Maybe with historical grants and art grants it can be used as a art gallery with limited hours.

We have loss and closed many old city buildings and hat was the proper thing to do.

A new heating system and furnace for the old city hall would cost close to $300,000. The new Fitchburg High School just recently had all of their boilers replaced because when the school was built the boilers installed were already outdated. Cost:$500,000.

What happens if city hall is repaired with a million dollars and then the foundation crumbles? That cannot be repaired.

This is what happened to the old fire station. You have to cut your losses at some point.
GYSGT

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
After a full week in jail, King Mandel said, what is this? A probation matter that we could further hold Mr. Gonzalez on? And he sent it to Clinton. They knew it was nothing.
So after all of that, you're now admitting that Gomez violated his probation? Nice. What was he on probartion for?
Gino Bagajigaleone

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

Lynchie Boy--

Saw you on FATV. Man, your head is H-U-U-G-E, bigger than a watermelon.
Cheryl45

Buzzards Bay, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, Lynch. For a guy who says that he is calm and never loses his temper, you had quite an episode over the last 24 hours. Some people would call this a melt down on your part. In any event, you've nmow admitted that your friend was held for an additional 30 days because he violated his probation. Now, that wasn't so hard, was it? So do you consider that the GOBN was responsible for this as well? But the bigger question is, what was he on probation for? Was it that sordid little incident in Springfield?
Cheryl45

Buzzards Bay, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

And, forgive me for raising another issue, but the election is five days away. Do you have any plans for getting out of the house and campaigning at all? Like knocking on doors? Maybe up on Shea Street? Or Alpine Hill Road? Or are just you going to continue sitting on the couch in your mom's basement foaming at the mouth while you're watching Walking Tall for the 47th time imagining that you're Joe Don Baker?
Lynch for city council

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

Cheryl45 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, Lynch. For a guy who says that he is calm and never loses his temper, you had quite an episode over the last 24 hours. Some people would call this a melt down on your part. In any event, you've nmow admitted that your friend was held for an additional 30 days because he violated his probation. Now, that wasn't so hard, was it? So do you consider that the GOBN was responsible for this as well? But the bigger question is, what was he on probation for? Was it that sordid little incident in Springfield?
You are right. You got to me real bad as I was sick yesterday. If you want to see what you did to me watch the video that I gave at the Sentinel. Those bags under my eyes are your doing. Feel proud.

You have been relentless. You have attacked Dave and I like an animal in heat. Your harassment has had its toll. One thing is the fact that you will answer to God.

You are a very nasty and evil person right down and throughout your bone marrow. You are the sickest individual that I know.

I will not pray for you because God sees what you are about,all HATE.

I will try my best and not react to you. You need professional help.

Go play in traffic on Rt 2! Tonight is Halloween, hopefully all the evil souls will walk with you all day so you will have company.

I am done with you and these others. I am not talking to any of the hateful harassment out here any longer.

Pat yourself on the back as you got to me. Today I feel better so I am going to ignore you from now on. I will pray that God gives me the strength to ignore you.

I have one death wish. I askmy family to put in a restraining order to bar you from my wake and funeral. Stay away!
Firefighter

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

Wow you sound like a crazy person
Renee

Concord, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

Lychee I love you and Jtn,you are both so hairy
Working Stiff

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

Lynch for city council wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right. You got to me real bad as I was sick yesterday. If you want to see what you did to me watch the video that I gave at the Sentinel. Those bags under my eyes are your doing. Feel proud.
You have been relentless. You have attacked Dave and I like an animal in heat. Your harassment has had its toll. One thing is the fact that you will answer to God.
You are a very nasty and evil person right down and throughout your bone marrow. You are the sickest individual that I know.
I will not pray for you because God sees what you are about,all HATE.
I will try my best and not react to you. You need professional help.
Go play in traffic on Rt 2! Tonight is Halloween, hopefully all the evil souls will walk with you all day so you will have company.
I am done with you and these others. I am not talking to any of the hateful harassment out here any longer.
Pat yourself on the back as you got to me. Today I feel better so I am going to ignore you from now on. I will pray that God gives me the strength to ignore you.
I have one death wish. I askmy family to put in a restraining order to bar you from my wake and funeral. Stay away!
Exactly, you have the option to come on here. If you don't like what people say DON'T COME ON HERE !

NO ONE IS FORCING YOU TO COME ONTO TOPIX!
Snitch boy

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
How does that work? Lynch 'Hi I brought my mom to visist my boyfriend in jail.'. CO 'Sorry it's 2:30 and he's busy getting banged by dirty Ike and the boys, come back around 4:00.'.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 841 - 860 of888
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the Fitchburg Forum right now

Search the Fitchburg Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Union chief: Morale remains low at DCF 2 hr Praxis33 21
I'll be off topix for a month 5 hr karen 3
Will Jtn ever post an Intelligent comment in th... 5 hr karen 23
Fitchburg gets $4.2M for mill project 8 hr Jtn 2
MA Who do you support for Governor in Massachusett... (Oct '10) Wed Kundrot dionkie 1,145
Liz Warren for President Wed Deloris 6
Who is Ken Wed Samuel 5
•••
•••

Fitchburg News Video

•••
•••

Fitchburg Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••