Vote Lynch for city councilor at large in Fitchburg.

Posted in the Fitchburg Forum

Comments (Page 42)

Showing posts 821 - 840 of888
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Working Stiff

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

Judged:

Exposing the GOBN wrote:
If we are serious about fixing Fitchburg then elect me. I am not scared nor intimidated by outside influences.
Businesses have been leaving Fitchburg at a steady rate since 2009. This isn't a new situation. Why now is the council so mindful of this dire situation? It is election time again!!!
The biggest write-off in the city is the old Demoulas/Market Basket on Water Street. They tore up the floor so it cannot be taxed as an enclosed building but only as a vacant lot.

But they still write it off as a vacant building for 2-3 times as much as they would have gotten in rent.

It is worth more vacant then occupied and developed.

Take a business course. This is why you can never be a Councilor or a Mayor.
Exposing the GOBN

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

Judged:

Working Stiff wrote:
<quoted text>
When you have a majority of the city on welfare and no one wants work obviously these buisnesses have to go somewhere else to find workers !
When you have owner of buildings that the businesses rent from and they keep raising their rent they have to leave.
You need to get out and talk to these building owners!
The owner's would rather write-off the loss of rent on the annual income then actually have someone occupy the building.
The owner's can write off TWICE the amount of the rent they would have gotten. Why should an owner get half that amount and still pay taxes because it is income?
Aubochon does this with their Parkhill Park vacant stores and the old Rendezvous.
The stores are worth more vacant and as a tax write-off then actually filling them for half the write-off amount.
I have discussed this fact before. I agree with you as something has to change.
Just Facts

Fairport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

leominster is trouble wrote:
<quoted text>
Why did they drop the case? Why did they have us sign that we wouldn't sue a long list of people?
Kevin,

This one is so easy to answer. They had you sign that you wouldn't sue for the same reason many businesses settle a lawsuit instead of fight it. It costs a lot of money to defend yourself even against a charge that is unfounded, so it is sometimes better to do something else. They basically said they wouldn't further prosecute you if you agree not to waste the taxpayers money with another ridiculous lawsuit...very simple.

If our justice system created a rule that someone bringing a frivilous lawsuit could be held liable for paying the costs for the defendent, if it was proven the lawsuit should have never been brought, you would see a lot fewer lawsuits, and idiots like you would be out of business.

Your threats would have little meaning then, but thats not our current system, and you can sue anyone for any reason.
Cheryl45

Buzzards Bay, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
I was being beaten, dragged and constantly punched in front of Roy. He seen everything, by this time he knew exactly who I was; there was a group of JRs patrons yelling, "STOP CHUCKY,STOP, YOU ARE GOING TO KILL HIM<STOP CHUCKY"!
I don't think Roy can twist that around as meaning anything else but for what it was. There is video of the entire incident! There are five other cameras facing that spot. One from underneath the commuter rail which shows the FFD station clearly. 2) is that of willow loft as it shows right across the FFD parking lot. 3) The Hess before the store was built had 2) cameras straight at the attack. 4) Dunkin Donuts 5) FSU has a camara that shows the North street strip right to the FFD.
No one believes any of this. You have had multiple opportunities to prove your allegations and everyone has just found you crazy.

And what makes you think that all of the cameras on other buildings were focused on you? Oh, that's right. everything is about you. Just because there is a camera on a building doesn't mean that it would be pointed in your direction. Why would you think that the Hess cameras would be focused on you and not the people pumping gas? You goof ball. And anyway, the video (if there is recording capability at all) is only saved for 30 days.
Cheryl45

Buzzards Bay, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>

Someone who FALSIFIES a report is rotten to their core and should not be allowed to be a police officer any longer!!!!!!
Lynch, you are the only person who has made this allegation and you have been unable to prove it for 2 1/2 years now. No one has bought your story, so you invent this fable about a massive worldwide conspiracy. One that only you can see. So we can only conclude that you are lying or crazy. Personally, I think it's a little of both. No, make that a lot of both.
Cheryl45

Buzzards Bay, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
What you have just stated is new to me as I have the letter from Chief Roy stating that he himself erased the video. I will copy and paste if you want me to.
And the cameras record in front of the fire bays as I have seen on the video screens and I have seen the cameras on the top corner. The Chief stated as much. Yes these cameras are ALSO in the back parking lot.
You won't produce such a letter. Because it doesn't exist. Except in the chaotic maelstrom of insanity that is your mind.
Cheryl45

Buzzards Bay, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

leominster is trouble wrote:
<quoted text>
You are nothing short of deplorably disgusting as a human being!
He was falsly arrested and didn't deserve to be assaulted, jacket torn, I-phone stolen by the attacker and unjustly imprisioned.
What they did is nothing short of CRIMINAL!
You haven't answered. Just more of the same drivel.

What charge did they hold him for 30 days for? He couldn't have been held without any charges. There had to be an additional charge in addition to the one that the two of you were arrested for. You were both arraigned. He spent an additional 30 days in the Worcester House. What for? It's only an issue because you have made it one. You are the one that has been alleging that his 30-day confinement was the work of the GOBN. And you have been lying.

What additional or outstanding charges resulted in your friend being held for 30 days longer than you?
Cheryl45

Buzzards Bay, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

By the way, When did your FSU safe conduct pass expire? I'm guessing that you were back on the permanent exclusion list as of about 10 last night.
Cheryl45

Buzzards Bay, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

Also, Kevin, how many times have you tried to disguise yourself as someone (badly, I might add) in order to cast unfounded aspersions on people? Such as this one:

"Federal Investigator wrote-
Both the Mayor and the Chief will be questioned in a federal corruption probe of the running of the FPD and the city of Fitchburg. I have been hired by the federal government to obtain information and to motivate the conversation.

I like both the Mayor and the Chief but I have attempted to explain to both to run things correctly. There is an ongoing federal probe of the workings of the FPD and of the city of Fitchburg. There are questions of police involvement concerning the gangs inside of Fitchburg.

The investigation consists of unsolved murders, gun running and drug dealing. There is a serious rogue situation concerning the FPD. This probe will reach into the courts as well. We need to follow the money trail.

It is time to clean the city out and I was more than willing to assist the Federal law enforcement when I was brought in and recruited!"
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

Cheryl45 wrote:
By the way, When did your FSU safe conduct pass expire? I'm guessing that you were back on the permanent exclusion list as of about 10 last night.
You did a lot with your degree huh? You blame everyone but yourself. Allowing grown men to be with your special needs daughter, real class act you are as you encourage her to go out and drink.
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

So, are you claiming her as a tenant and claiming her kid on your taxes as you do with other kids?
Cheryl45

Buzzards Bay, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
You did a lot with your degree huh? You blame everyone but yourself. Allowing grown men to be with your special needs daughter, real class act you are as you encourage her to go out and drink.
OK. If you want to think I'm someone else and it makes you happy, have it your way. What do I care? You already think that Eric is Jessica and Jessica is Conry and Leominster is retired FPD. But answer the question. How may times have you impersonated an FBI agent or other official?
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

Just Facts wrote:
<quoted text>
Kevin,
This one is so easy to answer. They had you sign that you wouldn't sue for the same reason many businesses settle a lawsuit instead of fight it. It costs a lot of money to defend yourself even against a charge that is unfounded, so it is sometimes better to do something else. They basically said they wouldn't further prosecute you if you agree not to waste the taxpayers money with another ridiculous lawsuit...very simple.
If our justice system created a rule that someone bringing a frivilous lawsuit could be held liable for paying the costs for the defendent, if it was proven the lawsuit should have never been brought, you would see a lot fewer lawsuits, and idiots like you would be out of business.
Your threats would have little meaning then, but thats not our current system, and you can sue anyone for any reason.
Oh ya, after they spent tens of thousands on OT for brass members and a detective on a ghost hunt. After all the press. They all of a sudden felt kind enough to drop the charges on both of us that ranged from attempted murder to assault and threats to kill?

And while they were at it they needed reassurance that no one would sue the FFD,FPD, the city of Fitchburg, bar rooms and a list of people?

They must have known that I had a very interested attorney concerning these matters, huh?
Cheryl45

Buzzards Bay, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

And what was your brother fired for? And what was the charge that your friend was held on? And how did your license get revoked in 2009 for something that happened in 2011? Can you answer?
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

Cheryl45 wrote:
And what was your brother fired for? And what was the charge that your friend was held on? And how did your license get revoked in 2009 for something that happened in 2011? Can you answer?
tell me how many thousands of dollars did you receive due to false tax claims? Ten thousand a year? What about food stamps? How many members in your surrounding households did you take their food stamps?

How many times did you abuse your authority concerning your work place computer pass words and access????
Cheryl45

Buzzards Bay, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Six days until the election, Lynch. You haven't done any campaigning other than show a photo of your kindergarten-quality one hand painted sign (has it made it out of your mom's basement yet?) and your appearance at FSU last night, in which you appeared like someone who had just had a lobotomy. How many votes do you predict for yourself? 25? 30?
Cheryl45

Buzzards Bay, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
tell me how many thousands of dollars did you receive due to false tax claims? Ten thousand a year? What about food stamps? How many members in your surrounding households did you take their food stamps?
How many times did you abuse your authority concerning your work place computer pass words and access????
Sorry to disappoint you, Kevin. Just me and the hubby. And a greyhound named Willard. As for the computer, sorry again. No company equipment. I'm a consultant, so I can work from Fitchburg or the weekend house in Sandwich with my own laptop. Wrong again, bozo.

But what was the reason that FSU gave when they fired your brother?
Cheryl45

Buzzards Bay, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh ya, after they spent tens of thousands on OT for brass members and a detective on a ghost hunt. After all the press. They all of a sudden felt kind enough to drop the charges on both of us that ranged from attempted murder to assault and threats to kill?
And while they were at it they needed reassurance that no one would sue the FFD,FPD, the city of Fitchburg, bar rooms and a list of people?
They must have known that I had a very interested attorney concerning these matters, huh?
The charges weren't dropped. They were in abeyance for the term of your 2 1/2 year probation, with the idea that they would be dropped afterward. And you were ordered by the court not to sue anyone.

Also, you've been flacking lawsuits from a "very interested attorney" or a "very good paid attorney" for eons now. Without ever putting up. You're not telling the truth. You are a liar.
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

Cheryl45 wrote:
Six days until the election, Lynch. You haven't done any campaigning other than show a photo of your kindergarten-quality one hand painted sign (has it made it out of your mom's basement yet?) and your appearance at FSU last night, in which you appeared like someone who had just had a lobotomy. How many votes do you predict for yourself? 25? 30?
So, you watched it huh? And you looked at my facebook site. Interesting. Well if I got 30 votes I guess you could so the money I spent which is zero was worth it?

Now, can you imagine if I put say $1,000 into a campaign what I could yield? Did you do the math in the Mayors race? I spent much less per vote than my opponents. Not bad, huh?

Hey, did you see todays paper? "Lynch states that the citizens have been under minded through higher taxes,fees and rates while receiving less services. And that Lynch felt that lowering the tax rate was a way to bring in business to the city? Not bad huh?

Did you notice Antonucci say, Ok OK enough? The five questions that we received were non starters. I was in disbelief that we were asked such insignificant questions when our city is dealing with a financial mess along with police having to post a billboard!

Such questions are directed in order to keep the same at large councilors. You noticed that the ward councilors got all the meat and potato questions?

I was thrown off as I was prepared for business questions and there wasn't any. I almost shot back my feelings but I bit my tongue. Our property values are sinking heavily and our city is reaching the levy ceiling with its levy limit. This is very problematic if you knew of the implications that could result.

Our financial situation could bankrupt our city in short order. But you know about Bankruptcy huh? How is your debt going?
Cheryl45

Buzzards Bay, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>

Our financial situation could bankrupt our city in short order. But you know about Bankruptcy huh? How is your debt going?
I do know about bankruptcy. That's a big part of my practice.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 821 - 840 of888
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

10 Users are viewing the Fitchburg Forum right now

Search the Fitchburg Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
boycotting new market basket prices 14 min Pajama People 12
MA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Massachus... (Oct '10) 6 hr John 4,692
Manager: 'It could be empty tomorrow' 18 hr Pajama People 1
Fitchburg officer charged with drunken driving ... (Nov '10) 21 hr Pajama People 50
Fitchburg mural honors environmentalist Marion ... Sun Pajama People 6
FSU calling for community input on Landry Sun joan 6
Dogs from closed Fitchburg shelter are alive an... Jul 19 Pajama People 3
•••
•••

Fitchburg News Video

•••
•••

Fitchburg Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••