Vote Lynch for city councilor at large in Fitchburg.

Posted in the Fitchburg Forum

Comments (Page 40)

Showing posts 781 - 800 of888
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Snitch boy

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

Working Stiff wrote:
<quoted text>
Lynch I don't want to hear about the drama, I don't care if you put in a thousand complaints before this incident because that doesn't matter. I don't care what people said at the incident. We want to know why you did not go to the FFD ?
Lynch, the sign inside the front entrance of the fire station tells you to press the buzzer and talk thru an intercom to the dispatcher. A dispatcher is on duty 24/7 and will let you in. This is a homeland security regulation.
YOU DID NOT LEAVE THE FFD DID YOU? YOU DIDN'T GO NEAR THAT BAR DID YOU? NOT EVEN THE SIDEWALK?
A normal person would have stayed there until the dispatcher lets you in AND the Deputy Fire Chief was spoken to !
I am going to let you in on a little secret, all video and recordings on a any city owned recording devices CANNOT be altered or erased by any city employee. The recordings are saved digitally by a private homeland security contractor that is located in New Hampshire. They are the only ones that have access to all recordings in the city.
The cameras cover the back parking lot and the entrances to the fire station that all have a buzzer and intercom to talk to you.
The city has thought of this ahead of time so they knew to cover themselves in case someone as yourself accuses them of losing the video or recording. Sorry you lose.
So you are stating the cop ran across the street to the sidewalk at the front entrance of the fire station and attacked you?
I have to disagree with your post because a "normal person" wouldn't be there to begin with.

Please answer the question of why were you there?? And don't say you were looking for a job application at JRs because nobody will believe that.
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

Working Stiff wrote:
<quoted text>
Lynch concentrate and read carefully I do not want a long story, we don't care about your details, your drama.
So if you came across a stranger and a police officer in a scuffle would you try to break up the fight?
Why wouldn't you restrain the stranger?
Just answer the question, don't add in any of your scenarios to the question.
Do you understand the court and jury decides the outcome of cases such as yours on what a "NORMAL,SANE and RATIONAL person would do !
Your boyfriend never stated you went to the fire station before calling 911 or started taking pictures?
The great detective Ledoux NEVER questioned ANYONE from our side, not me, not Dave,not ANYONE! But he did go into city hall and talked to every city department head including the water concerning my Mothers' business.

Sorry but your perception of some of these officers being decent people just is not correct!

Someone who FALSIFIES a report is rotten to their core and should not be allowed to be a police officer any longer!!!!!!

This is a complete severing of the publics trust!
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

Working Stiff wrote:
<quoted text>
Lynch I don't want to hear about the drama, I don't care if you put in a thousand complaints before this incident because that doesn't matter. I don't care what people said at the incident. We want to know why you did not go to the FFD ?
Lynch, the sign inside the front entrance of the fire station tells you to press the buzzer and talk thru an intercom to the dispatcher. A dispatcher is on duty 24/7 and will let you in. This is a homeland security regulation.
YOU DID NOT LEAVE THE FFD DID YOU? YOU DIDN'T GO NEAR THAT BAR DID YOU? NOT EVEN THE SIDEWALK?
A normal person would have stayed there until the dispatcher lets you in AND the Deputy Fire Chief was spoken to !
I am going to let you in on a little secret, all video and recordings on a any city owned recording devices CANNOT be altered or erased by any city employee. The recordings are saved digitally by a private homeland security contractor that is located in New Hampshire. They are the only ones that have access to all recordings in the city.
The cameras cover the back parking lot and the entrances to the fire station that all have a buzzer and intercom to talk to you.
The city has thought of this ahead of time so they knew to cover themselves in case someone as yourself accuses them of losing the video or recording. Sorry you lose.
So you are stating the cop ran across the street to the sidewalk at the front entrance of the fire station and attacked you?
"So you are stating the cop ran across the street to the sidewalk at the front entrance of the fire station and attacked you?"

YES,YES and YES. This is EXACTLY what happened! He NEVER stated that he was a cop, he just stated "you have been filing reports on McNamarra and myself now for 9 months and now my brother n law!!! I stated I do not know who you are nor your brother n law.
Cheryl45

Buzzards Bay, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
The hearing officer stated once the case is dismissed come back and see me and I will reinstate your license. Well after it was dismissed I went back and they had moved that hearing officer and will not tell me where. In the meantime the AG got involved and he stated that my rights had been violated and they were stonewalling his investigation. So I went to the Governors office in Boston.
Now when I seen a new hearing officer, I explained what had happened at the other hearing and I told her the case was dismissed. She turned around and told me that she was ruling for the report. I told her that she was part of the Nazi regime.
Then I appealed. At the appeals hearing they stated that I had gotten a ticket in 1986 for $50. They also stated that I was sentenced in 1992 due to a fight. And then they stated that I was currently on trial for A&B on a police officer which in and or itself states that I am a violent person. So they ruled that I take a weekend course(2 days) and pay $500 for my license back.
So I paid $500 for an appeal instead. At the hearing, at the first appeal and now in court I was told that I could not argue about the facts of the ticket at hand because it was heard and dismissed in court already.
And here is the kicker, In that incident I called 911 as a driver was tailgating within inches of my bumper as I was approaching the Leominster barracks.Once I gave them my name and date of birth , the statie kept saying, this is kevin Lynch?..... So I went into the barracks.
I refused to accept the staties logic and he came out and gave me a ticket. It took the other driver 4 days to appear at the barracks in which the statie gave her the color of the car from his computer as being ours. But what he didn't count on is the fact that we would catch this little leading statement. The car was a different color and had been at time of purchase but the color wasn't changed with the registry.
So, yes, they did get to the RMV from Fitchburg as it was stated on tape recording.
But you said that you didn't have a hearing. When you clearly did. And you said that your 2011 melt down AND your 1992 conviction were both used as a justification for your revocation and also that you've been without a license for 4 years. But the numbers don't add up. If we are to believe your time line, then the RMV must have had ESP to use an incident that had yet to occur as a justification for revoking your license in advance.

So there are only three possible conclusions: The RMV has a Tardis and can travel through space and time. Or the Blue Light can see into the future. Or you're lying about everything.
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

Working Stiff wrote:
<quoted text>
What you have just stated is new to me as I have the letter from Chief Roy stating that he himself erased the video. I will copy and paste if you want me to.

And the cameras record in front of the fire bays as I have seen on the video screens and I have seen the cameras on the top corner. The Chief stated as much. Yes these cameras are ALSO in the back parking lot.
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

Working Stiff wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, the Deputy Fire Chief would have taken your complaint and go into that business to have the problem rectified.
Firefighters have to inspect businesses everyday and it doesn't matter what type of business it is.
They have the right to enter any type of business at anytime if they receive a complaint. In fact they have to !
Video cameras at the FFD only cover the front entrances directly in front of the door and a camera that covers the rear parking lot to watch any type of vandalism that can occur thru the day or night to personal vehicles that are parked there.
There are no cameras that record the sidewalks, streets or near JRs. Why would they need those?
In front of JRS is a Tow Zone/Fire lane. I had pictures of fire engines lights flashing coming to a complete stop leaving the station due to illegal parking there and have to inch by inch by in order to get to an emergency.

Now someone at that station stated they could use the willow street exit. I said well you guys had already left the North street exit. All it was is sticking up for JRs which is my point.

The city cannot allow patrons of a bar to fill their parking lot! The city cannot allow all those motorcycles on the sidewalk. And they cannot allow the pavement to be torn up on North street as after the incident one patron drove drunk into the fence knocking it out. Emergency vehicles had to come to put sand down and remove the car it was so bad. The fence was never repaired.

There was people in the park during this accident and walking on that sidewalk that they drove on.
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

It isnot a good practice for our professional city department such as the FFD to allow a bar room to utilize city property especially in front of the bays! Telling me that they could of just ran over to the bar to have the truck move so they could get out to an emergency is not acceptable.
Cheryl45

Buzzards Bay, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
She turned around and told me that she was ruling for the report. I told her that she was part of the Nazi regime.
color wasn't changed with the registry.
Oh, and another thing, Lynch, telling someone that they're "part of the Nazi regime" isn't ever helpful and never leads to positive results. But I'm sure that's completely lost on you.
Cheryl45

Buzzards Bay, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
The great detective Ledoux NEVER questioned ANYONE from our side, not me, not Dave,not ANYONE! But he did go into city hall and talked to every city department head including the water concerning my Mothers' business.
Sorry but your perception of some of these officers being decent people just is not correct!
Someone who FALSIFIES a report is rotten to their core and should not be allowed to be a police officer any longer!!!!!!
This is a complete severing of the publics trust!
Except that the only person who believes this and other reports to be false is you. And you have never proven otherwise. You're the crazy one.
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

Cheryl45 wrote:
<quoted text>
But you said that you didn't have a hearing. When you clearly did. And you said that your 2011 melt down AND your 1992 conviction were both used as a justification for your revocation and also that you've been without a license for 4 years. But the numbers don't add up. If we are to believe your time line, then the RMV must have had ESP to use an incident that had yet to occur as a justification for revoking your license in advance.
So there are only three possible conclusions: The RMV has a Tardis and can travel through space and time. Or the Blue Light can see into the future. Or you're lying about everything.
There was no melt down! A calm citizen/myself calmly called the state police and Fitchburg police for assistance concerning the dangerous situation on North street.

If they didn't make up this "melt down" scenario then the officer would have been fired immediately. They bought time in order to cover it all up. His attorney even stated "I told you that he(meaning me) set the entire thing up as he said I knew that Siomos would come out and attack me. So his lawyer doesn't deny what really happened.

I am going to stop answering to you. You are identical to that girl Jessica who did this exact same thing on facebook. If this is you then I want to ask. Is Daoust involved in all this harassment? And what is his dog in this fight?
Cheryl45

Buzzards Bay, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
"So you are stating the cop ran across the street to the sidewalk at the front entrance of the fire station and attacked you?"
YES,YES and YES. This is EXACTLY what happened! He NEVER stated that he was a cop, he just stated "you have been filing reports on McNamarra and myself now for 9 months and now my brother n law!!! I stated I do not know who you are nor your brother n law.
But you were screaming "You cops are all done! I'm going to get you all!"
Snitch boy

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
What exactly is your point? The man didn't state his occupation? Did you state yours? Are you really surprised with all of the people that you try and get fired or into trouble all over the city that someone stood up for the safety of the rest of us?
Snitch boy

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
What you have just stated is new to me as I have the letter from Chief Roy stating that he himself erased the video. I will copy and paste if you want me to.
And the cameras record in front of the fire bays as I have seen on the video screens and I have seen the cameras on the top corner. The Chief stated as much. Yes these cameras are ALSO in the back parking lot.
Please copy and paste the letter or you are just full of shit.
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

Snitch boy wrote:
<quoted text>I have to disagree with your post because a "normal person" wouldn't be there to begin with.
Please answer the question of why were you there?? And don't say you were looking for a job application at JRs because nobody will believe that.
Why do you bother? You know the truth as I have explained to you 100 times over! I was on my way to buy dog food and to pick up my meds at CVS Leominster! Check the records and arraignments already made. While traveling down North street I came upon this situation. I decided to go to the FPD station in person which I did. At the door we met this couple with a dog they had just reported as found. After they left I said to Dave, I'd rather just call Demoura directly and or to email him pictures ect.

Due to 1992 and the fact that JRs was a drinking establishment I thought that the safest approach to take was to call 911. After they told me that I could wait for their arrival as they would send a couple cruisers I waited at the FFD.
Snitch boy

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

Maybe if I shout the question you will respond. WHY WERE YOU THERE?????
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

Working Stiff wrote:
<quoted text>
Approaching the FFD I grabbed the handle a pulled a few times and then peered into the glass door. There was no sign, the bell which I found last year was probably there but it is not pronounced and there is no sign in 2011 that met my eyes.

After the door closed and I then see cars approaching forced onto the sidewalk where the kids were walking I decided to call 911. At that point YES, I stayed on the FFD sidewalk and awaited the police.
Snitch boy

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

We get it you keep going to court and hearings and keep wasting tax payers money but let's start at the beginning. WHY WERE YOU ON NORTH STREET???
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

Working Stiff wrote:
<quoted text>
Lynch concentrate and read carefully I do not want a long story, we don't care about your details, your drama.
So if you came across a stranger and a police officer in a scuffle would you try to break up the fight?
Why wouldn't you restrain the stranger?
Just answer the question, don't add in any of your scenarios to the question.
Do you understand the court and jury decides the outcome of cases such as yours on what a "NORMAL,SANE and RATIONAL person would do !
Your boyfriend never stated you went to the fire station before calling 911 or started taking pictures?
I was being beaten, dragged and constantly punched in front of Roy. He seen everything, by this time he knew exactly who I was; there was a group of JRs patrons yelling, "STOP CHUCKY,STOP, YOU ARE GOING TO KILL HIM<STOP CHUCKY"!

I don't think Roy can twist that around as meaning anything else but for what it was. There is video of the entire incident! There are five other cameras facing that spot. One from underneath the commuter rail which shows the FFD station clearly. 2) is that of willow loft as it shows right across the FFD parking lot. 3) The Hess before the store was built had 2) cameras straight at the attack. 4) Dunkin Donuts 5) FSU has a camara that shows the North street strip right to the FFD.
Cheryl45

Buzzards Bay, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
There was no melt down! A calm citizen/myself calmly called the state police and Fitchburg police for assistance concerning the dangerous situation on North street.
If they didn't make up this "melt down" scenario then the officer would have been fired immediately. They bought time in order to cover it all up. His attorney even stated "I told you that he(meaning me) set the entire thing up as he said I knew that Siomos would come out and attack me. So his lawyer doesn't deny what really happened.
I am going to stop answering to you. You are identical to that girl Jessica who did this exact same thing on facebook. If this is you then I want to ask. Is Daoust involved in all this harassment? And what is his dog in this fight?
I have no idea who Daoust is and I don't know Jessica. But I'm right about your Registry lies. The time line doesn't add up because you have been lying about it. You can't say that they used something that happened 2 1/2 years ago to take your license 4 years ago.

You won't explain your tall tale about your friend because you know that his 30 day incarceration wasn't because of your North Street disturbance. About which you are the only person who believes your version of events. You had an opportunity to present your case in court. And your story was so crazy that no one believed you then and no one believes you now. You had a melt down and went crazy.

And as for your "fist fight" in 1992, well...

You don't want to answer me because you can't. You've been telling so many different stories for so long that you can't keep them straight.
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

Cheryl45 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no idea who Daoust is and I don't know Jessica. But I'm right about your Registry lies. The time line doesn't add up because you have been lying about it. You can't say that they used something that happened 2 1/2 years ago to take your license 4 years ago.
You won't explain your tall tale about your friend because you know that his 30 day incarceration wasn't because of your North Street disturbance. About which you are the only person who believes your version of events. You had an opportunity to present your case in court. And your story was so crazy that no one believed you then and no one believes you now. You had a melt down and went crazy.
And as for your "fist fight" in 1992, well...
You don't want to answer me because you can't. You've been telling so many different stories for so long that you can't keep them straight.
I have never steered away from the truth. I am the most honest person you know. You refuse to swallow the truth because you would have to accept the fact that multiple officers wrote false reports.

See, I am different than you or anyone else in management. I would fire these officers and then replace them with honest officers. It is a win win for everyone. By not addressing the situation now you are just making the problem bigger and bigger.

I will be talking again to an attorney that I already spoke to in person. At this point I am bringing civil action against all involved. You and a few others have pushed me to this point.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 781 - 800 of888
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

8 Users are viewing the Fitchburg Forum right now

Search the Fitchburg Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Union chief: Morale remains low at DCF 53 min DCF are MONSTERS 33
Solicitor: FSU bid to convert arena no good 53 min jtn 1
Will Jtn ever post an Intelligent comment in th... 9 hr karen 24
Gravestones found toppled at Fitchburg cemetery 9 hr Jtn 4
I'll be off topix for a month Fri karen 3
Fitchburg gets $4.2M for mill project Fri Jtn 2
MA Who do you support for Governor in Massachusett... (Oct '10) Wed Kundrot dionkie 1,145
•••
•••

Fitchburg News Video

•••
•••

Fitchburg Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Fitchburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE