Vote Lynch for city councilor at large in Fitchburg.

Posted in the Fitchburg Forum

Comments (Page 4)

Showing posts 61 - 80 of888
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

American wrote:
Lets talk about Grants, because a Mayor has to have an extensive education in Grant writing. That is also an entire separate college business course.
Now we are hiring purchasing equipment under Grants there are some rules that most citizens may not realize.
Once a grant runs out for hiring employees which is usually 3 years those hires can never be laid off and since they are at the bottom of the list no employee above them can be laid off.
Also under these grants the city is obligated to maintain the same number of employees not only during the grant period, but forever even after the grants run out. This is a legally binding signed agreement.
If we don't then all grant money has to be repaid to the federal government.
Here is the biggie, if for any reason we do not abide by any grant and it's rules, the Federal Government informed the city don't ever bother applying for any type of grant again. Not even for hiring, equipment or to construct a new city building.
The Federal Government stated they have many communities that are still on the waiting list and would love to get the grants we have and they will not tolerate any community that cannot uphold their part of the deal.
We would be automatically taken off the grant program forever.
So Mr.Lynch even as a councilor or as a Mayor running a city is not as simple as you think it is. There are many federal laws that cannot be ignored or else the entire city budget will be lost to lawsuits.
It is not something you learn over a weekend.
I believe Lynch was denied a grant and even called for a protest against the Mayors use of them.

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/fitchburg-ma/...

"Fitchburg needs JOBS! Our local politicians have recieved MILLIONS in JOB recovery grants. From Flanagan through Mayor Wong; Nobody has mentioned the CREATION of JOBS from these grants! They just smile and cut ribbons!!!!!!

This money should be used exclusively for Fitchburg residents! Follow the FFD policy of hiring residents of Fitchburg! The city needs to secure these grants and open a store front that accepts applications!!

We need to protest for these grants, WE NEED JOBS IN FITCHBURG!! Do not allow these politicians to continue to give these grants to GIANTS that pay three people 4 million a piece before they even hire an arcitect!!!!!

That is "business as usual". And when is this city going to straighten out the FPD????? It seems like all the city councilors are TERRIFIED to even address corruption that PLAGUES this department!!

WHY IS THIS THE CASE?? Why do we need to proceed as "business as usual" Why can't we have positive change?? What is wrong with CORRECTNESS city councilmen??????????"

Apparently Lynch isn't much a fan of the Mayor or the Police Chief either. Look here, all in this same thread. Could you picture Wong, Demoura and the city council having to deal with him? Hey Lynch, LMAO!

Time for Wong to go-
"It is time for Wong to go! Bring Demoura the do nothing with you! Nothing has gotten done! Half Measure Wong!

The citizens of Fitchburg have sacrificed!!!! Now you have NO answers on the ineptness of the FPD?

As a matter of Martial Law you need to tell Demoura to arm the citizens of Fitchburg as the police are extremely close to NON existent!!!!

Fire them all and tell the Union to go Fudge themselves!!!!!!!!!!"

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Let's talk about a possible motive he may have for running for all these political positions, could this be one here?

"WHERE HAS CONRY AND DINATALE BEEN ?? They allowed the FPD to run a COMPLETE MUCK and did nothing to control it! This is the first year where Fitchburg has shown improvement!!!!!
What we need is for DiNatale to leave, Conry to LEAVE and Kaddy to LEAVE!! These three have allowed this city to run like a field of rotten garbage!!!!!!!!!
How dare you state anything!!! These five officers have been retitred for the past ten years on the job! How dare you!!!
The fitchburg police department is stuck with a bunch of do nothing cops in the middle to the top!
The Chief is doing a great job but we are still hampered with this dead weight! We demand progress; NOT THE SAME OLD!
I will be searching out election papers for all these positions; it is about time we run things the right way!!!!!!!!!!
I agree with the mayor looking into the possibility of hiri ng civil dispatchers for both the fire and police combined!! This move would add 9 active patrolmen to the street!
Conry and DiNatale; you MUST ANSWER TO WHY YOU WANT THESE DO NOTHING JOBS TO BE FILLED! tHESE FIVE ARE INACTIVE JOBS!!
wE NEED TO realign the FPD so that it operates the way that it should. Then we can examine what positions are needed to be filled!
The problem all these years has been unaccountability. These politicians have been throwing money at the FPD without results. The more police we had the higher the crime rate!!! EXPLAIN this fact logically before we listen to what you have to say with any relevance!
Put them to the test Mayor; go ahead vote against the Mayors Budget and we will picket you out of office!!!! We have had ENOUGH with you politicians who get nothing done! Seriously!!!"

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Lynch, where are you going to come up with the money that will be needed for all your law suits?
The Taxpayers?

"Join us and vote for our people who will be challenging every city cou ncilor and mayor of Fitchburg. We will investigate all prior decisions.
We believe that the citizens of Fitchburg deserve better than what we have now; I was a proponnent of Mayor Wong but I must agree that she has taken half measures against the corrupt FPD.
If elected we will put all the corrupt cops on notice with pink slips and the corrupt law suit threatening union we will expose and counter sue them onto the bread line!
Enough is Enough! Stand up for your rights and join us as we will take over the office of all city councilors and mayor Wong!"

"It is time that we fight for all political positions inside Fitchburg. We will focus on ridding Fitchburg of the FPD. This organization has conducted themselves as corrupt individuals.
We will request that all prosecuters and judges to be removed from Fitchburg. We will put an immediate freeze on all OT and raises for the FPD and the firefighters. I respect the FFD but they need to contribute to this citys financial crisis!
We will take over the FPD and replace all corrupt cops with hard working 'LAW ABIDING" individuals whom seek out the job for the right reasons!
We will bring thousands of jobs to Fitchburg!! We will not fail the citizens of Fitchburg as are current politicians have for way too long!
We will request an investigation into JRs as it is obvious to the citizens of Fitchburg that this place is central headquarters to everything that is bad about Fitchburg!
We will register thousands of voters who we will encourage to participate in the election process! Enough is Enough!!
If you are tired of the "same old JRs crowd"; join us in registering to vote and bringing others into the process!!"
Rollstone

Buzzards Bay, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Stamos wrote:
Lynch, where are you going to come up with the money that will be needed for all your law suits?
The Taxpayers?
"Join us and vote for our people who will be challenging every city cou ncilor and mayor of Fitchburg. We will investigate all prior decisions.
We believe that the citizens of Fitchburg deserve better than what we have now; I was a proponnent of Mayor Wong but I must agree that she has taken half measures against the corrupt FPD.
If elected we will put all the corrupt cops on notice with pink slips and the corrupt law suit threatening union we will expose and counter sue them onto the bread line!
Enough is Enough! Stand up for your rights and join us as we will take over the office of all city councilors and mayor Wong!"
"It is time that we fight for all political positions inside Fitchburg. We will focus on ridding Fitchburg of the FPD. This organization has conducted themselves as corrupt individuals.
We will request that all prosecuters and judges to be removed from Fitchburg. We will put an immediate freeze on all OT and raises for the FPD and the firefighters. I respect the FFD but they need to contribute to this citys financial crisis!
We will take over the FPD and replace all corrupt cops with hard working 'LAW ABIDING" individuals whom seek out the job for the right reasons!
We will bring thousands of jobs to Fitchburg!! We will not fail the citizens of Fitchburg as are current politicians have for way too long!
We will request an investigation into JRs as it is obvious to the citizens of Fitchburg that this place is central headquarters to everything that is bad about Fitchburg!
We will register thousands of voters who we will encourage to participate in the election process! Enough is Enough!!
If you are tired of the "same old JRs crowd"; join us in registering to vote and bringing others into the process!!"
He won't own up to these posts. He will hide in his mom's basement and say that they were the work of the Blue Light.
Civil Servant Supporter

Winchendon, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Stamos wrote:
The Taxpayers?
Stamos! I missed the parade. DId you throw tomatoes at him? Was it a lot of fun?
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Rollstone wrote:
<quoted text>
The City Council's role in collective bargaining is to vote to accept a contract when the finished agreement is brought to them. Or not. You don't get to give "counter offers with demands." You can't even be in the room. That role belongs exclusively to the mayor by law. You should have spent more time in the prison library.
You really do have a hair across your ass huh? What is your problem?

You copy and paste news articles where corruption lead the way. Are you smoking pot? Seriously?

The city council votes on everything!!!!! Yes, they can influence the Mayor and make suggestions to her. In the past the city council has just been a rubber stamp.

You seem so smitten but you never talk about successes within Fitchburg. What is going right? Are you blind and that is the reason why you do not see the stores closing down?

Do you not read the papers? Do you ever walk around Fitchburg? Do you ever talk to others in Fitchburg?

You are nothing but a trouble maker. Why is Rollstone so set on harassing me? What is the connection??

What is your beef? Are you related to Antonucci? Are you Ann? Are you Mayor Wong herself? Whoever you are it is evident that you are hiding and will never reveal yourself because you will be held liable.

So, what about the incident where I was brutally attacked do you want to know about? What about Antonucci? You state that I lie about an ethics investigation? Do you want to see the official letters from the ethics board along with the investigation number?

You read the papers about the FBI investigation and the comments that came out of Earlys office in reference to that. Do you want me to add in who is being investigated for you?

So, who is this Rollstone? Is it Norman? Is it from the Sentinel which is next to Rollstone bank? What is your involvement in all this??
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Stamos wrote:
The Taxpayers?
So lets shoot from the hip. "Stamos" is a greek name. What is your connection to all this corruption against me?

So Stamos, you are against the city of Fitchburg to address corruption within its police department? So you cosign such behaviors?

So what is your beef? Are you against the citizens of Fitchburg voting?

Are you against managing OT correctly? The city is already in massive debt due to the pension system, does this mean that we should double everyones wages? Great management Stamos!

So, you have Greek heritage; what is your real name? What is your connection to the FPD? Relative?
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Stamos wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe Lynch was denied a grant and even called for a protest against the Mayors use of them.
"Fitchburg needs JOBS! Our local politicians have recieved MILLIONS in JOB recovery grants. From Flanagan through Mayor Wong; Nobody has mentioned the CREATION of JOBS from these grants! They just smile and cut ribbons!!!!!!
This money should be used exclusively for Fitchburg residents! Follow the FFD policy of hiring residents of Fitchburg! The city needs to secure these grants and open a store front that accepts applications!!
We need to protest for these grants, WE NEED JOBS IN FITCHBURG!! Do not allow these politicians to continue to give these grants to GIANTS that pay three people 4 million a piece before they even hire an arcitect!!!!!
That is "business as usual". And when is this city going to straighten out the FPD????? It seems like all the city councilors are TERRIFIED to even address corruption that PLAGUES this department!!
WHY IS THIS THE CASE?? Why do we need to proceed as "business as usual" Why can't we have positive change?? What is wrong with CORRECTNESS city councilmen??????????"
Apparently Lynch isn't much a fan of the Mayor or the Police Chief either. Look here, all in this same thread. Could you picture Wong, Demoura and the city council having to deal with him? Hey Lynch, LMAO!
Time for Wong to go-
"It is time for Wong to go! Bring Demoura the do nothing with you! Nothing has gotten done! Half Measure Wong!
The citizens of Fitchburg have sacrificed!!!! Now you have NO answers on the ineptness of the FPD?
As a matter of Martial Law you need to tell Demoura to arm the citizens of Fitchburg as the police are extremely close to NON existent!!!!
Fire them all and tell the Union to go Fudge themselves!!!!!!!!!!"
Stamos, Stamos ,Stamos; taking everything out of context again!You are beginning to make me believe that you crafted Markeys commercials against Gomez.

For one Stamos, I have been attempting to motivate Mayor Wong into applying for grant funds for infrastructure projects for Fitchburg as THE PRESIDENT HAS BEEN PLEADING FOR CITIES LIKE FITCHBURG TO FILE FOR SUCH GRANTS!!!!

What I oppose is where the money from the grant goes. Such as the commuter grant that was awarded to the commuter rail.

You know how things get done? You hold their feet to the fire. Put it on their plate for them to explain. Usually newspapers do such things but as you know we are stuck with the Sentinel/Wong bulletin !
Hmmmm

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

OMG, LMAO the commuter LMAO grants LMAO went to the commuter rail LMFAO....Where does it end LMAO the next thing you know housing grants will be going to housing LMAO.
hello idiot

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Hmmmm wrote:
OMG, LMAO the commuter LMAO grants LMAO went to the commuter rail LMFAO....Where does it end LMAO the next thing you know housing grants will be going to housing LMAO.
Do you really live in Leominster or do you wish that you did? LMAO.

It would be nice if these grants went towards what they were earmarked for huh? That is funny! How many lawyers, study groups and mouth pieces do you think have benefitted from these grants?

Leominster just had an audit of there Community development funding. Fitchburg should follow with an audit of its own. Lets begin with every proposal that Mayor Wong put forward to shift funding in order to cover OT. And then lets follow this shifting of resources and its payouts shall we? Or should we just continue to sweep everything under the rug? Do you remember "extra patrols on Main street"?
Rollstone

Buzzards Bay, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
You really do have a hair across your ass huh? What is your problem?

You copy and paste news articles where corruption lead the way.

Why is Rollstone so set on harassing me? What is the connection??

Whoever you are it is evident that you are hiding and will never reveal yourself because you will be held liable.

So, what about the incident where I was brutally attacked do you want to know about? What about Antonucci?

You state that I lie about an ethics investigation?

Do you want to see the official letters from the ethics board along with the investigation number?

Do you want me to add in who is being investigated for you?

So, who is this Rollstone? What is your involvement in all this??
1. My problem is you, Lynch. You are a serial liar with a proven violent past and you slander people.

2. I copy and paste news articles that point out corruption? Oh, like the ones related to your conviction and incarceration? Or the ones detailing your violent and crazy attack outside of JR's? Or re-posting your offensive comments about Italians? Or your crazy comments about the Sentinel being "on the verge of being reported"?

3. Harassing you? You get to post perfidy and calumny about everyone, and anybody, not just me, who calls you on it is accused of harassing you? You want it to be a one-way street with no one questioning your crazy rants, lies and personal attacks on people.

4. Held liable for what? Re-posting newspaper articles about your many run-ins with the constabulary? Holding you to account for your personal attacks on people? I don't think so. And you threaten to sue people weekly, so I'm not worried.

4. The incident where you were brutally attacked? oh, do you mean the one where you attacked a cop and a fireman? The one where you stood in the middle of the street screaming "You cops are all done! I'm going to get you all!"? The one where you got probation for 2.5 years? That one? You're funny.

5. The ethics investigation? Of course you've lied about this. You sent them a letter. The ethics commission will give a case number to any complaint they receive, even if it's from a crazy man alleging that the Blue Light making your molars vibrate. Then it goes straight to the crazy file.

6. The names of people being investigated? You make all of this stuff up. Or maybe you're so crazy that you actually believe it. You've posted that you have sent names of your "suspects" to the Chief of Police, the DA and the FBI. Lists that you probably send them once a week. Those don't count.

7. Who am I? What is my involvement with "all of this"? I'm someone who cares about this city. Someone who doesn't want to see you lie about people without being challenged. Someone who thinks that a felon shouldn't be able to slander others whilst ignoring his own history of violence and pretending that all of his troubles are the work of others who are engaged in a huge conspiracy against him. I have no "connection" to anyone. Except for college and the military, I've lived here all of my life. This city has many challenges, but you're not the guy to meet them. You only have one focus, and that is to destroy the cops, the fire department, municipal government and the university. The only saving grace is that any of the voters who don't know you will be able to recognize how crazy you are as soon as they meet you. And they will laugh and vote accordingly.

Your campaign will be a disaster as you won't take it beyond this forum. But, on the positive side, all of your crazy posts are here and will return to haunt you. I'm not going away.
Rollstone

Buzzards Bay, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Lynch for Mayor wrote:

Ready guido? Put down the spaghetti fork
and wipe the garlic from your perverted mouth!
Pull up your sweatpants guido, comprende? Is
sammy the bull or Gotti your hero?
Italian American

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

We'll be there at your campaign stops and you better expect to answer for your "guido" and other anti-Italian remarks.
American

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

It is very simple. There are two types of people.

People who get paid to use their brain such as the College President, Police Chief, Mayor, etc.

Then we have those people who use golf clubs for illegal activity.

I notice the people who used golf clubs for illegal activity don't have a brain so they are envious of the ones who do.

So the illegal golf club people want to be so much like the people with brains they will try to do anything to discredit the brain people. But the brain people know better and they know using a golf club illegally is a bad decision.

Too bad the illegal golf club people don't know this because they don't have brains.

See it is so simple.
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

Rollstone wrote:
<quoted text>
1. My problem is you, Lynch. You are a serial liar with a proven violent past and you slander people.
2. I copy and paste news articles that point out corruption? Oh, like the ones related to your conviction and incarceration? Or the ones detailing your violent and crazy attack outside of JR's? Or re-posting your offensive comments about Italians? Or your crazy comments about the Sentinel being "on the verge of being reported"?
3. Harassing you? You get to post perfidy and calumny about everyone, and anybody, not just me, who calls you on it is accused of harassing you? You want it to be a one-way street with no one questioning your crazy rants, lies and personal attacks on people.
4. Holding you to account for your personal attacks on people? I don't think so. And you threaten to sue people weekly, so I'm not worried.
4. The incident where you were brutally attacked? oh, do you mean the one where you attacked a cop and a fireman? The one where you stood in the middle of the street screaming "You cops are all done! I'm going to get you all!"? The one where you got probation for 2.5 years? That one? You're funny.
5. The ethics investigation? Of course you've lied about this. You sent them a letter. The ethics commission will give a case number to any complaint they receive, even if it's from a crazy man alleging that the Blue Light making your molars vibrate. Then it goes straight to the crazy file.
6. The names of people being investigated? You make all of this stuff up. Or maybe you're so crazy that you actually believe it. You've posted that you have sent names of your "suspects" to the Chief of Police, the DA and the FBI. Lists that you probably send them once a week. Those don't count.
7. Who am I? What is my involvement with "all of this"? I'm someone who cares about this city. Someone who doesn't want to see you lie about people without being challenged. Someone who thinks that a felon shouldn't be able to slander others whilst ignoring his own history of violence and pretending that all of his troubles are the work of others who are engaged in a huge conspiracy against him. I have no "connection" to anyone. Except for college and the military, I've lived here all of my life. This city has many challenges, but you're not the guy to meet them. You only have one focus, and that is to destroy the cops, the fire department, municipal government and the university. The only saving grace is that any of the voters who don't know you will be able to recognize how crazy you are as soon as they meet you. And they will laugh and vote accordingly.
Your campaign will be a disaster as you won't take it beyond this forum. But, on the positive side, all of your crazy posts are here and will return to haunt you. I'm not going away.
Yes, I was attacked, what part of that do you not understand? Yes they lied 100% and attempted to have us jailed wrongfully!!

What part of that do you not understand?? Do you want to walk through it slowly?????

I called 911, I don't care if I called for loose balloons being released!!! They told me that they were sending a cruiser and they knew I was awaiting there arrival, instead of sending a fucking cruiser they called a bar room. They came out and attacked me!!! Like a football team.

The EMT grabbed me from behind as the attacker through punches! You know the truth as you are involved DIRECTLY!!!!!

You think it is Okay that Dave and I were illegally incarcerated, car taken and KEPT until it reached $1,500!!!!!!!

Both are credit suffered greatly across the board. LIES, LIES and more LIES!! cover up over cover up over cover up! I am not going to sit here while you spew your lies!

There was 50 people in the bar and 20 from the firestation and only one floozy shows up to LIE!!!! ONE!!!!!!!!!!

Withheld reports, destroyed video and EMT that filed FALSE reports with the FPD detective!!!!
Rollstone

Buzzards Bay, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I was attacked, what part of that do you not understand? Yes they lied 100% and attempted to have us jailed wrongfully!!
What part of that do you not understand?? Do you want to walk through it slowly?????
I called 911, I don't care if I called for loose balloons being released!!! They told me that they were sending a cruiser and they knew I was awaiting there arrival, instead of sending a fucking cruiser they called a bar room. They came out and attacked me!!! Like a football team.
The EMT grabbed me from behind as the attacker through punches! You know the truth as you are involved DIRECTLY!!!!!
You think it is Okay that Dave and I were illegally incarcerated, car taken and KEPT until it reached $1,500!!!!!!!
Both are credit suffered greatly across the board. LIES, LIES and more LIES!! cover up over cover up over cover up! I am not going to sit here while you spew your lies!
There was 50 people in the bar and 20 from the firestation and only one floozy shows up to LIE!!!! ONE!!!!!!!!!!
Withheld reports, destroyed video and EMT that filed FALSE reports with the FPD detective!!!!
Nobody believes a word that comes out of your mouth. But on another note, we haven't seen your announcement yet in the Sentinel. Or the Telegram Which, being owned by the New York Times, is directly influenced by the Blue Light, so that's understandable. But to be kept out of the Sentinel? The hometown paper once owned by Lord Thompson, 1st Baron of Fleet himself? I don't understand it. Perhaps it was something you said?
Africanist

Concord, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

Italian American wrote:
We'll be there at your campaign stops and you better expect to answer for your "guido" and other anti-Italian remarks.
so what us blacks are slurred everyday .
Africanist

Concord, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

By the way FSU has become little Isreal especially in social sciences .
Hmmmm

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess the most obvious question would be if you don't drink why are you at the bar? In my opinion you went looking for trouble and you found it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
But Lynch, you were told two days prior that your concerns were be investigated by the Chief of Police. You also spent years on here making numerous threats against the establishment. Here's one here.

http://www.topix.com/forum/law/TJFRDQVAG31HRE...
"Chief Demoura has been notified dozens of times and refruses to address the problem. MOVE THE F IN CARS OR I WILL! i AM SO f IN TIRED OF THE TOTAL INCOMPETENCE OF THE fpd ADMINISTRATION! The mayor has done NOTHIN either!"

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 61 - 80 of888
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

19 Users are viewing the Fitchburg Forum right now

Search the Fitchburg Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Lawsuit filed against state trooper settled - S... (Aug '09) 1 hr Jtn 148
Driver's licenses for illegal immigrants 1 hr Jose 330
Fitchburg strong 4 hr Bob 3
Antonucci to receive FATV Boulder Award 4 hr Bob 3
Family of Warriors 5 hr Jtn 6
Dual-language classrooms excite Worcester parents 5 hr Jtn 5
Does anyone know why Melanson was fired from FSU (Oct '13) 9 hr BillyBob 61
•••
•••