|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

Working Stiff wrote:
Oh well, I have never seen Lynch this bad. Usually he can answer a simple question with a "YES" or a "NO".
1.) Lynch, did you know that a police officer owned the bar?
2.) Lynch, did you ever meet the firefighter that restrained you BEFORE the incident?
3.) Lynch, did you go to the fire station and inform the Deputy Fire Chief of the parking situation BEFORE calling 911 and going to JRs?
4.) Lynch, what did the Deputy Fire Chief say?
5.) Lynch did you stay at the fire station after calling 911 to await the arrival of the police?
6.) Lynch, if you saw a stranger in a scuffle with a police officer who would you restrain?
7.) Lynch, once the confrontation started did you leave and go back to fire station to be used as a safe haven until the police arrive?
8.) Lynch, once you notified the Deputy Fire Chief on duty of the parking situation did you see him go over to JRs as you remained at the Fire Station?
These are very important questions that must be answered?
1) Again this question is funny. Are you serious? It ended up that a cop did in fact own the bar but he himself didn't even know it!! Stop it PLEASE! LOL.

2) That Fire fighter was a blogger on this site and was part of the conversation often. I had also put in numerous complaints with the Mayor regarding the allowance of improper parking being allowed at that station and from the reactions it appears that it was him who allowed it. So, yes, he had a dog in the fight!

And to answer your question further, both my attacker and this firefighter knew what I looked like but I did not know what they looked like.

I didn't even know my attackers' name until Dave stated in the jail cell, "the crowd was stating ,Enough Chucky, you are going to kill him Chucky, Enough!" And right then I replied ,"oh, I have heard that name on Topix as Chucky Siomos!

3) I attempted to go into the FFD but the door was locked, I pulled on the handle and looked into the station which would be on video and digitally dated. And of course I didn't go into a full bar to tell them to move their cars. I called 911 so the police could deal with a bar room more safely. I stayed at the FFD until they arrived but they never arrived and then I was brutally attacked.
lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

Working Stiff wrote:
Oh well, I have never seen Lynch this bad. Usually he can answer a simple question with a "YES" or a "NO".
2.) Lynch, did you ever meet the firefighter that restrained you BEFORE the incident?
3.) Lynch, did you go to the fire station and inform the Deputy Fire Chief of the parking situation BEFORE calling 911 and going to JRs?
5.) Lynch did you stay at the fire station after calling 911 to await the arrival of the police?
6.) Lynch, if you saw a stranger in a scuffle with a police officer who would you restrain?
7.) Lynch, once the confrontation started did you leave and go back to fire station to be used as a safe haven until the police arrive?
8.) Lynch, once you notified the Deputy Fire Chief on duty of the parking situation did you see him go over to JRs as you remained at the Fire Station?
4) I never got inside as it was locked up.
5) The answer is YES, I waited on the sidewalk near the door to the FFD and was waiting for the arrival of the FPD. Now as I stated the officer dispatch called the bar room as there are 4 documented calls to and from the bar and the FPD.

So, to answer your question if the dispatch sent cruisers as he told me he would then I would not have been attacked, brutally beaten, Dave would of been OK and not have had his I-phone STOLEN! Dave spent 30 days in Worcester House, they held his mail, his visits, held back his phone access as he didn't sleep not a wink due to the lack of his medication.

Just imagine for a moment ,seriously. Imagine not being able to physically close your eye lids for 30 straight days! He was tortured!!!! So then we look into the connections to this jail and they are there 100%.

Bloggers on here stated the tier and room that I was in. I took multiple mini strokes as blood clots were shooting to my brain due to lack of proper blood thinner medication access. My heart valve automatically produces blood clots as it is mechanical.

Both our credit took a serious whack as well as all other bills which is all documented.
lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

Working Stiff wrote:
6) I would attempt to break it up but if the cop continued to assault the other person I would push him away. This would depend on if it was possible for me to intervene. Now under your scenario. I didn't state that I was mad that he grabbed me from behind as there was two guys who grabbed the attacker. But they watched before they intervened, they seen what happened. I NEVER ATTACKED,NEVER! They know it. Now he did state something to me after he grabbed me which was not mean spirited. While he had me held, the attacker broke loose and took three straight rights at my face as I dodged his fist and stated,"what are you doing you are giving him face shots??" The attacker was actually able to glance a punch off my eye at that time but I was able to dodge the straight shot from hitting.

Before that time I was able to take all punches to my body and glances to my face, I did very well taking punches. You have to understand Dave was there and after the attacker and his football team came running out I decided right then to take a beating.

7) I was attacked, he had me by the shirt with one hand and was punching with the other. The entire time I was being punched. My breath was long gone as he hit me in the ribs dozens of times. He was trying to get uppercuts in like a hockey fight but I was moving and dodging direct hits.

If I had hit him with an upper cut that I had lined up many times Dave would have been attacked and I would of been attacked by his henchmen.

Now, you need to understand, if these henchmen had jumped in Dave would have had to run them over with the car. That incident could of got out of control in a very bad way at any time.

Yes at one point the attack was constant which I began to fear death as I continued to take every punch that I could away from kidneys and lungs and face.
lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

Cheryl45 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, Lynch, you're wrong. Most likely he concluded that you were lying about these incidents and since there was no evidence to support them that there was nothing to investigate. He did say, after all, that all of your claims were not credible and a form of harassment against the FPD.
There was only once that he sent officers. It was my report of a gun being placed at a party that got out of control and guns were drawn by the party goers.

I seen them place a gun in a drawer on a porch. I told him specifically that the person did not live there and that it was there during the incident only. He sent officers the next day so of course the gun was long gone. The person with the gun lived a few blocks away.

But in the letter I was specific.
Cheryl45

Buzzards Bay, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
5) The answer is YES, I waited on the sidewalk near the door to the FFD and was waiting for the arrival of the FPD. Now as I stated the officer dispatch called the bar room as there are 4 documented calls to and from the bar and the FPD.
So, to answer your question if the dispatch sent cruisers as he told me he would then I would not have been attacked, brutally beaten, Dave would of been OK and not have had his I-phone STOLEN! Dave spent 30 days in Worcester House, they held his mail, his visits, held back his phone access as he didn't sleep not a wink due to the lack of his medication.
Just imagine for a moment ,seriously. Imagine not being able to physically close your eye lids for 30 straight days! He was tortured!!!! So then we look into the connections to this jail and they are there 100%.
Bloggers on here stated the tier and room that I was in. I took multiple mini strokes as blood clots were shooting to my brain due to lack of proper blood thinner medication access. My heart valve automatically produces blood clots as it is mechanical.
Both our credit took a serious whack as well as all other bills which is all documented.
Of course, all of this is predicated on your flawed contention that you were attacked and unjustly imprisoned. You initiated the incident. You went to court. You brought all of this up. And no one believed your version of events and the charges were not immediately dropped as they would have been if your story had a shred of veracity. You still were placed on pre-trial probation for 2 1/2 years. And if your friend was indeed held in the Worcester House for 30 days, as you allege, then tell us what for. Did he have an outstanding warrant? Don't expect us to believe that they let you go on probation and kept him because of the same incident. Please explain.
lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

Working Stiff wrote:
8) This never happened and I wouldn't think that anyone would go into a bar to address a situation.

What they did do though is they destroyed all the video from the FFD after the judge ruled it all to be held and protected. This video would have created an exact timeline of events and it would have had the EMT/Firefighter who grabbed me around my waist with my arms being pinned to my sides as the attacker took additional punches at my face!!

The person who in fact grabbed me was not on duty at the FFD as his relative filed the report and not him. So this video would have settled that matter as well.

The wrong person talked to the detective which is why the report does not align with the attackers or anyone elses. The detective is suppose to be able to see these differences.
Snitch boy

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
There was only once that he sent officers. It was my report of a gun being placed at a party that got out of control and guns were drawn by the party goers.
I seen them place a gun in a drawer on a porch. I told him specifically that the person did not live there and that it was there during the incident only. He sent officers the next day so of course the gun was long gone. The person with the gun lived a few blocks away.
But in the letter I was specific.
So you go around making all sorts of false reports because you have a vivid imagination. What's going to happen on Halloween when a kid comes up to your door looking for candy? I already feel bad for the kids and the 100 calls you will be making to the police station becase your paranoia really kicked in.
lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

Cheryl45 wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course, all of this is predicated on your flawed contention that you were attacked and unjustly imprisoned. You initiated the incident. You went to court. You brought all of this up. And no one believed your version of events and the charges were not immediately dropped as they would have been if your story had a shred of veracity. You still were placed on pre-trial probation for 2 1/2 years. And if your friend was indeed held in the Worcester House for 30 days, as you allege, then tell us what for. Did he have an outstanding warrant? Don't expect us to believe that they let you go on probation and kept him because of the same incident. Please explain.
Cheryl, you will be able to read all about it in the papers as this case is going forward so your "2 and 1/2 yr " supposed sentence never existed!

We were seriously wronged here. We were put through the wringer and they improperly used the publics money in order to cover it up and to intimidate the process.

You have been on her harassing me over and over and over again!!! You never stop and then you go on facebook and continue your attack. You are going to jeopardize your husbands job. You have no right to harass me.

Just go back on this thread alone and count the number of times you have incited and harassed me.
lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

Snitch boy wrote:
<quoted text>So you go around making all sorts of false reports because you have a vivid imagination. What's going to happen on Halloween when a kid comes up to your door looking for candy? I already feel bad for the kids and the 100 calls you will be making to the police station becase your paranoia really kicked in.
You go under this snitch thing because I wrote the Mayor and complained about you.
Cheryl45

Buzzards Bay, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
Cheryl, you will be able to read all about it in the papers as this case is going forward so your "2 and 1/2 yr " supposed sentence never existed!
We were seriously wronged here. We were put through the wringer and they improperly used the publics money in order to cover it up and to intimidate the process.
You have been on her harassing me over and over and over again!!! You never stop and then you go on facebook and continue your attack. You are going to jeopardize your husbands job. You have no right to harass me.
Just go back on this thread alone and count the number of times you have incited and harassed me.
Answer the question, Lynch. What was your friend held for 30 days for?
Cheryl45

Buzzards Bay, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

And the only person guilty of harassing people is you. Since 2009, you have accused dozens of people, by name and frequently cops, of all sorts of criminal activity. Without anything ever having been proven. You have accused the mayor, the FSU president, the editor of the Sentinel, the DA, judges and the chief of being corrupt. All without a shred of proof. You have had many opportunities to prove your delusional and wacky theories. And none of them panned out. Yet you slander on.
Cheryl45

Buzzards Bay, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
You go under this snitch thing because I wrote the Mayor and complained about you.
You don't have any idea who this person is, yet you write to the mayor and complain about them? Which only means that you have probably slandered someone who might not even own a computer. And you do this how many times a week? And you wonder why everyone tosses anything from you right into the crazy file?
Snitch boy

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

Lynch,you must have had a lot of friends growing up as a kid. Was it the first or second time you went through the fourth grade that if a girl called you a 'booger' you would start crying and write a complaint letter to the teacher?
Cheryl45

Buzzards Bay, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Lynch wrote:
The RMV, FSU and the Fitchburg arrest are all related. And then there is 1992.
The RMV is equivalent to Nazi Gestapo.
You talk about things like you know inside information! I did not receive a hearing at the RMV and that is my point!
So, Lynch, yesterday you said that your license revocation was tied to your 1992 North Street outburst an that you didn't receive a hearing from the Registry. Yet how to explain this post from you?
Lynch for city council wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, the Assistant Attorney General investigated and stated that my rights were violated.

So, I went back to the RMV and the guy was removed from his position there and they will not tell me where he works of if he is still with the RMV.
So, I had another hearing but this time the hearing officer stated I am ruling solely from the State police report. She refused me to be able to testify. So, I appealed and went to the three person panel. At the beginning they stated that 99.9% of those in court were leaving there without a license. So I was called up. They stated the 1992 case and the current case in Fitchburg as reasons why my license should be taking and nothing about the incidence.
I attempted to testify and they stated that I was not able to and that only the other side could testify.
One member was from the AGs office, I stated to her that it seemed like she was versed on the case before the hearing. I explained that the AG was investigating and that it was conflict of interests for her to be there. I also explained that the FBI was investigating the Fitchburg incident.
So, they took it under advisement, they agreed with the second hearing officers' decision. They wanted me to go to a two day class and pay $500 for reinstatement costs. I appealed.
I paid $300 again to appeal to the court. The court was heldin Worcester.
I explained in writing as well as in my testimony that the law was not being applied correctly as the reasons that I was there does not fall under the statute at hand. I also stated that I was not afforded to defend myself at any point in the process besides the initial hearing which was ruled in my favor.

So, I have been without my license for roughly 4 years now.
But there are several items here at odds with your other fables. First, if North Street happened in 2011, how is it that you have been without a license for 4 years? And it appears that you not only had a hearing, but you had several. And an appeal. And a day in court. And you still don't have a license. And all this gleaned only from your version of events, which is doubtless built on a confused jumble of half-truths. And since you lied about not having a hearing, we can only conclude there is very little truth in your narrative. So what was the incident that sparked the attention of the police that began this whole tale?
Working Stiff

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
1) Again this question is funny. Are you serious? It ended up that a cop did in fact own the bar but he himself didn't even know it!! Stop it PLEASE! LOL.
2) That Fire fighter was a blogger on this site and was part of the conversation often. I had also put in numerous complaints with the Mayor regarding the allowance of improper parking being allowed at that station and from the reactions it appears that it was him who allowed it. So, yes, he had a dog in the fight!
And to answer your question further, both my attacker and this firefighter knew what I looked like but I did not know what they looked like.
I didn't even know my attackers' name until Dave stated in the jail cell, "the crowd was stating ,Enough Chucky, you are going to kill him Chucky, Enough!" And right then I replied ,"oh, I have heard that name on Topix as Chucky Siomos!
3) I attempted to go into the FFD but the door was locked, I pulled on the handle and looked into the station which would be on video and digitally dated. And of course I didn't go into a full bar to tell them to move their cars. I called 911 so the police could deal with a bar room more safely. I stayed at the FFD until they arrived but they never arrived and then I was brutally attacked.
Lynch I don't want to hear about the drama, I don't care if you put in a thousand complaints before this incident because that doesn't matter. I don't care what people said at the incident. We want to know why you did not go to the FFD ?

Lynch, the sign inside the front entrance of the fire station tells you to press the buzzer and talk thru an intercom to the dispatcher. A dispatcher is on duty 24/7 and will let you in. This is a homeland security regulation.

YOU DID NOT LEAVE THE FFD DID YOU? YOU DIDN'T GO NEAR THAT BAR DID YOU? NOT EVEN THE SIDEWALK?

A normal person would have stayed there until the dispatcher lets you in AND the Deputy Fire Chief was spoken to !

I am going to let you in on a little secret, all video and recordings on a any city owned recording devices CANNOT be altered or erased by any city employee. The recordings are saved digitally by a private homeland security contractor that is located in New Hampshire. They are the only ones that have access to all recordings in the city.

The cameras cover the back parking lot and the entrances to the fire station that all have a buzzer and intercom to talk to you.

The city has thought of this ahead of time so they knew to cover themselves in case someone as yourself accuses them of losing the video or recording. Sorry you lose.

So you are stating the cop ran across the street to the sidewalk at the front entrance of the fire station and attacked you?
Working Stiff

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
Lynch stop the drama story, we don't care. Only concentrate on the questions and do not give any other information.

Do you ADHD?
Working Stiff

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
8) This never happened and I wouldn't think that anyone would go into a bar to address a situation.
What they did do though is they destroyed all the video from the FFD after the judge ruled it all to be held and protected. This video would have created an exact timeline of events and it would have had the EMT/Firefighter who grabbed me around my waist with my arms being pinned to my sides as the attacker took additional punches at my face!!
The person who in fact grabbed me was not on duty at the FFD as his relative filed the report and not him. So this video would have settled that matter as well.
The wrong person talked to the detective which is why the report does not align with the attackers or anyone elses. The detective is suppose to be able to see these differences.
Yes, the Deputy Fire Chief would have taken your complaint and go into that business to have the problem rectified.

Firefighters have to inspect businesses everyday and it doesn't matter what type of business it is.

They have the right to enter any type of business at anytime if they receive a complaint. In fact they have to !

Video cameras at the FFD only cover the front entrances directly in front of the door and a camera that covers the rear parking lot to watch any type of vandalism that can occur thru the day or night to personal vehicles that are parked there.

There are no cameras that record the sidewalks, streets or near JRs. Why would they need those?
Working Stiff

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
6) I would attempt to break it up but if the cop continued to assault the other person I would push him away. This would depend on if it was possible for me to intervene. Now under your scenario. I didn't state that I was mad that he grabbed me from behind as there was two guys who grabbed the attacker. But they watched before they intervened, they seen what happened. I NEVER ATTACKED,NEVER! They know it. Now he did state something to me after he grabbed me which was not mean spirited. While he had me held, the attacker broke loose and took three straight rights at my face as I dodged his fist and stated,"what are you doing you are giving him face shots??" The attacker was actually able to glance a punch off my eye at that time but I was able to dodge the straight shot from hitting.
Before that time I was able to take all punches to my body and glances to my face, I did very well taking punches. You have to understand Dave was there and after the attacker and his football team came running out I decided right then to take a beating.
7) I was attacked, he had me by the shirt with one hand and was punching with the other. The entire time I was being punched. My breath was long gone as he hit me in the ribs dozens of times. He was trying to get uppercuts in like a hockey fight but I was moving and dodging direct hits.
If I had hit him with an upper cut that I had lined up many times Dave would have been attacked and I would of been attacked by his henchmen.
Now, you need to understand, if these henchmen had jumped in Dave would have had to run them over with the car. That incident could of got out of control in a very bad way at any time.
Yes at one point the attack was constant which I began to fear death as I continued to take every punch that I could away from kidneys and lungs and face.
Lynch concentrate and read carefully I do not want a long story, we don't care about your details, your drama.

So if you came across a stranger and a police officer in a scuffle would you try to break up the fight?

Why wouldn't you restrain the stranger?

Just answer the question, don't add in any of your scenarios to the question.

Do you understand the court and jury decides the outcome of cases such as yours on what a "NORMAL,SANE and RATIONAL person would do !

Your boyfriend never stated you went to the fire station before calling 911 or started taking pictures?
Working Stiff

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
If you never met the firefighter before the incident he would not know who you are. He saw you as a threat to the cop and any normal, sane and rational personal would restrain the stranger to help the police officer.

So you are stating the cop came over to you at the FFD and attacked you as you waited for the police to arrive?

Why didn't you wait inside the front entrance of the FFD? This entrance of the fire station is unlocked and cannot be locked. It is a 6 ft. room under surveillance 24/7 with the buzzer and intercom. From there you get buzzed into the lobby.

Lynch, did you inform 911 that you were at the FFD so they can notify them that you were there and you were trying to contact them?
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

Cheryl45 wrote:
<quoted text>
So, Lynch, yesterday you said that your license revocation was tied to your 1992 North Street outburst an that you didn't receive a hearing from the Registry. Yet how to explain this post from you?
<quoted text>
But there are several items here at odds with your other fables. First, if North Street happened in 2011, how is it that you have been without a license for 4 years? And it appears that you not only had a hearing, but you had several. And an appeal. And a day in court. And you still don't have a license. And all this gleaned only from your version of events, which is doubtless built on a confused jumble of half-truths. And since you lied about not having a hearing, we can only conclude there is very little truth in your narrative. So what was the incident that sparked the attention of the police that began this whole tale?
The hearing officer stated once the case is dismissed come back and see me and I will reinstate your license. Well after it was dismissed I went back and they had moved that hearing officer and will not tell me where. In the meantime the AG got involved and he stated that my rights had been violated and they were stonewalling his investigation. So I went to the Governors office in Boston.

Now when I seen a new hearing officer, I explained what had happened at the other hearing and I told her the case was dismissed. She turned around and told me that she was ruling for the report. I told her that she was part of the Nazi regime.

Then I appealed. At the appeals hearing they stated that I had gotten a ticket in 1986 for $50. They also stated that I was sentenced in 1992 due to a fight. And then they stated that I was currently on trial for A&B on a police officer which in and or itself states that I am a violent person. So they ruled that I take a weekend course(2 days) and pay $500 for my license back.

So I paid $500 for an appeal instead. At the hearing, at the first appeal and now in court I was told that I could not argue about the facts of the ticket at hand because it was heard and dismissed in court already.

And here is the kicker, In that incident I called 911 as a driver was tailgating within inches of my bumper as I was approaching the Leominster barracks.Once I gave them my name and date of birth , the statie kept saying, this is kevin Lynch?..... So I went into the barracks.

I refused to accept the staties logic and he came out and gave me a ticket. It took the other driver 4 days to appear at the barracks in which the statie gave her the color of the car from his computer as being ours. But what he didn't count on is the fact that we would catch this little leading statement. The car was a different color and had been at time of purchase but the color wasn't changed with the registry.

So, yes, they did get to the RMV from Fitchburg as it was stated on tape recording.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Fitchburg News Video

•••
•••

Fitchburg Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Fitchburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE