Vote Lynch for city councilor at large in Fitchburg.

Posted in the Fitchburg Forum

Comments (Page 38)

Showing posts 741 - 760 of888
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Judged:

Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
For sake of argument, lets just say that I knew the owner was a cop. So, let me ask, who cares? Really? What is your point? I made a call to 911. So is it a felony to call 911 on a cop?
Now this goes with a lot of assuming that I was suppose to know that the "off duty cop" was going to come out of the bar assuming I knew that the 911 dispatcher was going to call his cell phone.
Under your scenario a lot has to fall into place like one miracle after one miracle after another miracle.
Now, maybe I had cell phone listening devices like bugs planted in the disaptchers' personal cell phone and Siomos's cell phone, huh????
You are the one who is really insane. What your scenario would take to be the truth involves way too many unknowns.
Once again Lynch, is this anyway to run a campaign? There is NO assuming anything here Lynch, you knew damn well who Siomos was so STOP LYING. You accused him and Louney on here of trying to run you over and even accused him of letting his friends park illegally at his family establishment. Remember that Lynch, and do you also remember chastising his sister/mother on here just weeks before showing up at his family establishment and getting arrested? You should be thankful Lynch that all he did was give you a beating. How are you going to explain all this harassment in court Lynch?

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/fitchburg-ma/...

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/lunenburg-ma/...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Judged:

Ex-Fitchburg mayoral candidate gets probation in assault

FITCHBURG -- One-time mayoral candidate Kevin A. Lynch on Thursday agreed to comply with terms of a 2 1/2-year pretrial probation on charges that he attacked an off-duty police officer last year.
Lynch, 42, of 48 Cedar St.,#2, is ordered to not commit any misdemeanor or felony crimes, to abide by any existing harassment orders, and to not publicly comment in writing about the officer, or the officer's family, in relation to the case. Lynch is also barred from pursuing civil action related to the incident against the Fitchburg police, JR's Pub or any of their employees.
Last March, Lynch was arrested on charges that he attacked Officer Kerry Siomos outside the North Street pub after yelling at Siomos and threatening to kill the officer and his family.
The charges of assault and battery on a police officer, assault and battery, disorderly conduct and threatening to commit a crime will be dropped after 2 1/2 years if Lynch complies with all terms.
Lynch was knocked off the mayoral ballot in a primary election in September.
http://www.sentinelandenterprise.com/police/c...
Working Stiff

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Judged:

Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
For sake of argument, lets just say that I knew the owner was a cop. So, let me ask, who cares? Really? What is your point? I made a call to 911. So is it a felony to call 911 on a cop?
Now this goes with a lot of assuming that I was suppose to know that the "off duty cop" was going to come out of the bar assuming I knew that the 911 dispatcher was going to call his cell phone.
Under your scenario a lot has to fall into place like one miracle after one miracle after another miracle.
Now, maybe I had cell phone listening devices like bugs planted in the disaptchers' personal cell phone and Siomos's cell phone, huh????
You are the one who is really insane. What your scenario would take to be the truth involves way too many unknowns.
In your other post you stated you didnít know a cop owned a bar but now letís say you did.

You will be terrible on the witness stand.

What did the fire department officer in charge on-duty say to you when you checked with him about the illegal parking?

You did go the fire station before calling 911 didnít you? That is what a normal sane person would do. They have dispatch in the fire station. Why call 911 when the fire station is right there?

The fire dispatch would get thru to the Fitchburg police quicker than you calling and being transferred thru the State Police 911 that answers the 911 cell phone calls.

Did the Deputy Chief tell you he approved the parking situation and that everything was planned out so there would not be a delay in responding fire trucks? If he did then your responsibility ended there. It is not your obligation to tell the fire department how to operate.

Obviously you stayed at the fire department until you got an answer because that is what a normal sane person would do.

When you knew there was going to be confrontation did you immediately go back to the fire station for help and safety? You left and ran right?
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Judged:

Working Stiff wrote:
<quoted text>
In your other post you stated you didnít know a cop owned a bar but now letís say you did.
You will be terrible on the witness stand.
What did the fire department officer in charge on-duty say to you when you checked with him about the illegal parking?
You did go the fire station before calling 911 didnít you? That is what a normal sane person would do. They have dispatch in the fire station. Why call 911 when the fire station is right there?
The fire dispatch would get thru to the Fitchburg police quicker than you calling and being transferred thru the State Police 911 that answers the 911 cell phone calls.
Did the Deputy Chief tell you he approved the parking situation and that everything was planned out so there would not be a delay in responding fire trucks? If he did then your responsibility ended there. It is not your obligation to tell the fire department how to operate.
Obviously you stayed at the fire department until you got an answer because that is what a normal sane person would do.
When you knew there was going to be confrontation did you immediately go back to the fire station for help and safety? You left and ran right?
No, I complained to the Mayor. The deputy fire Chief does not have the right to allow patrons of a bar room to park on CITY owned property!

You are 100% wrong! The Chief stated that he would "Never allow such parking at the FFD station". So maybe it is the deputy fire Chief who needs to be reprimanded?

You are 100% wrong if you think ANYONE including the Chief can allow bar patrons to park on CITY owned property. You are wrong!

If this has been allowed through the deputy chief then I will ask the Mayor as well as put in a complaint.
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Judged:

Stamos wrote:
<quoted text>Once again Lynch, is this anyway to run a campaign? There is NO assuming anything here Lynch, you knew damn well who Siomos was so STOP LYING. You accused him and Louney on here of trying to run you over and even accused him of letting his friends park illegally at his family establishment. Remember that Lynch, and do you also remember chastising his sister/mother on here just weeks before showing up at his family establishment and getting arrested? You should be thankful Lynch that all he did was give you a beating. How are you going to explain all this harassment in court Lynch?
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/lunenburg-ma/...
Stamos, once again you are full of shit! Stamos this is going back to court. I have a right to defend myself against false accusations!

He didn't give me a beating as he had 8 tree trunk henchmen stand there to make sure it was a one way punch fest. He has tiny fist and he punches are as hard as a girls. Come on Stamos, he punched me well over 30 times.

There was a conversation here on Louney when he re-signed is the article so pull it up Stamy. I had made a couple comments andI began to be followed by a guy in a pick up truck that ended up being parked in the FPD lot. Then my neighbor attempted to run me over Stamy is what happened as I reported it to the police that day.

I then began to look into what connections that my neighbor had to Louney and found out that he was on the school board with my neighbors husband who attempted to run me over!

I also seen links where I was to believe that Siomos was my neighbors father. I estimeated his age to be roughly 70s. So, I thought that her father was the officer Siomos.

Stamos, you are 100% WRONG!
Cheryl45

Buzzards Bay, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
See, you state things then you run from the conversation. You cannot handle the truth.
The court ordered the video tapes to be held from the FFD. I was seen on the video at the door attempting to enter the station and all members were on video tape coming out and returning to the FFD. Members that were off duty that were involved. So they scrambled and changed participants.
When we had a hearing on the charges against Siomos only ONE person came to testify for him. She was a faithful bar patron who stated I swung at Siomos. Siomos himself stated that he "thought that I was thinking that I wanted to swing on him so he hit me"!
That is a stretch under any law. It came down to him feeling what I was thinking!!
Really???
And yet no charges were sustained against anyone but you. You were the one put the on probation for 2 1/2 years. No one else. No cops, no firefighters. Just you. Which means, regardless of how you feel, more sober heads prevailed and determined that your story was delusional poppycock.
Cheryl45

Buzzards Bay, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
Stamos, once again you are full of shit! Stamos this is going back to court. I have a right to defend myself against false accusations!
He didn't give me a beating as he had 8 tree trunk henchmen stand there to make sure it was a one way punch fest. He has tiny fist and he punches are as hard as a girls. Come on Stamos, he punched me well over 30 times.
There was a conversation here on Louney when he re-signed is the article so pull it up Stamy. I had made a couple comments andI began to be followed by a guy in a pick up truck that ended up being parked in the FPD lot. Then my neighbor attempted to run me over Stamy is what happened as I reported it to the police that day.
I then began to look into what connections that my neighbor had to Louney and found out that he was on the school board with my neighbors husband who attempted to run me over!
I also seen links where I was to believe that Siomos was my neighbors father. I estimeated his age to be roughly 70s. So, I thought that her father was the officer Siomos.
But the court didn't believe any of your nonsense. The Chief said all of your wild tales of threat and machinations against you were not credible. No one was charged in the end but you. No cops, no football team, no ham hocked henchpersons, no one. Just you. And given probation for 2 1.2 years. Which only proves that you have been lying through your teeth for nearly three years now.
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Judged:

Cheryl45 wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet no charges were sustained against anyone but you. You were the one put the on probation for 2 1/2 years. No one else. No cops, no firefighters. Just you. Which means, regardless of how you feel, more sober heads prevailed and determined that your story was delusional poppycock.
We will see this time around as I am pressing the issue. And it was a request that all members be held under perjury if proven. We will prove it and I will request for every witness to be charged with perjury.

The FBI never ended their investigation. The minute we send the minutes to the FBI of Siomos stating that he received calls to his cell phone from FPD dispatch officers the FBI will begin a serious investigation.

We chose not to persue but as your constant constant harassment pertaining to that incident has continued without an end we are forced to go forward.

They can thank you for the end results! And all criminal charges haven't been filed. I have witnesses, my witness stepped off due to the good case we already had for probable cause against the attacker. Learning know we should have gone further and had our witnesses testify. The process was intimidated as Demoura under his command allowed five brass officers intimidate the process.

The judge ordered a closed courtroom but they did not abide by that ruling!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Judged:

Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
Lynch, why do you keep lying? You knew damn well Siomos was a cop way back in 2009 when you were on here posing as a "Statey" and then "Former Chief". You acknowledged not only him being a cop but also an owner of JR's pub through one of your very own cop hating friends "Darn Tootin from W Newton" posts. It's right hear for all to see Lynch, and you still haven't answered my question, how are you going to explain this in court, and what the hell were you doing in San Francisco back in 2009?
Working Stiff

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Judged:

Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I complained to the Mayor. The deputy fire Chief does not have the right to allow patrons of a bar room to park on CITY owned property!
You are 100% wrong! The Chief stated that he would "Never allow such parking at the FFD station". So maybe it is the deputy fire Chief who needs to be reprimanded?
You are 100% wrong if you think ANYONE including the Chief can allow bar patrons to park on CITY owned property. You are wrong!
If this has been allowed through the deputy chief then I will ask the Mayor as well as put in a complaint.
You didn't answer the question correctly AGAIN? I didn't say the Deputy Chief gave permission, I was asking you if he said he did dumb dumb.

Did you go to the fire station and ask the Deputy Chief before calling 911 that day?

That is what a normal sane person would have done.
Working Stiff

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Judged:

Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
No Dave didn't state this. What he did state is that we should leave and not wait for the police. I told him I am waiting so he parked in the fire lane, I told him do not and to park over that side street. He said, No, I will park here and we will see if I get a ticket and they do not. I disagreed with him, I got his point but I disagreed.
See, this is the difference, I will tell the truth no matter what that truth is, now you will go on stating that he deserves his car being towed and held till it reached $1,500.....
This is where you are 100% wrong. I didn't know Siomos, never met him. I knew his sister as a neighbor as she would stop her car to talk to me often.
Prior to this incident I sent Councilor Hay, the Mayor, The Chief and others a copy of pictures of these cars parked in the fire lane. Everyone in Fitchburg seen their display of arrogance for the well being of traffic and emergency vehicle access. I seen fire trucks stop at the cars and inch by inch move forward responding to an emergency. To me this was not acceptable.
Now, while with someone I talked in person at City Hall with Mayor Wong. She stated that they also had issues with this bar and their behavior. She suggested for me to get pics of multiple days of the same violations and to present it to the license board.
I have since discovered proof that these complaints were being viewed by others within the department. This is inciting and not very professional.
So, to your point; yes I was playing with fire to the point that these people had connections to the FPD. To be honest, I did not expect to be attacked by an off duty officer nor did I expect all the total corruption that followed. It was like a scene out of walking tall.
I was the good cop/walking tall and I was confronting corruption at the bees nest. Whether you think I was dumb or not I truly didn't expect to be attacked.
"I was the good cop/walking tall and I was confronting corruption at the bees nest".

So you took the law into your own hands?

You do know that is against the law?
Cheryl45

Buzzards Bay, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
I had made a couple comments andI began to be followed by a guy in a pick up truck that ended up being parked in the FPD lot. Then my neighbor attempted to run me over Stamy is what happened as I reported it to the police that day.
I also seen (sic) links where I was to believe that Siomos was my neighbors father. I estimeated his age to be roughly 70s. So, I thought that her father was the officer Siomos.
So, Lynch, you reported all of these incidents to the police. And the chief concluded that none of your claims, including these I'm sure, were credible. Which means that you either imagined them or lied about them. In any event, your seem to believe that just because you allege something it must be true. When it clearly is not. The very idea that most of the Fitchburg motoring public is trying to run you over with their automobiles is just plain crazy. Which also describes you perfectly.
Agree

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

I have a simple question for Lynch. Have you called, e-mailed or sent a letter to the police station complaining about being harrassed on Topix forum?
Working Stiff

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

Oh well, I have never seen Lynch this bad. Usually he can answer a simple question with a "YES" or a "NO".

1.) Lynch, did you know that a police officer owned the bar?

2.) Lynch, did you ever meet the firefighter that restrained you BEFORE the incident?

3.) Lynch, did you go to the fire station and inform the Deputy Fire Chief of the parking situation BEFORE calling 911 and going to JRs?

4.) Lynch, what did the Deputy Fire Chief say?

5.) Lynch did you stay at the fire station after calling 911 to await the arrival of the police?

6.) Lynch, if you saw a stranger in a scuffle with a police officer who would you restrain?

7.) Lynch, once the confrontation started did you leave and go back to fire station to be used as a safe haven until the police arrive?

8.) Lynch, once you notified the Deputy Fire Chief on duty of the parking situation did you see him go over to JRs as you remained at the Fire Station?

These are very important questions that must be answered?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

Lynch, do you suppose that cop and his family might have been concerned about this angry dude showing up at their business establishment. I mean really, how could anyone not feel threatened by this angry person harassing and targeting their family business?

former fpd wrote:
<quoted text>
If any of these cops swung on me I would break their necks! It is way past due time that we start fighting these SCUM cops! They hide behind their badge, they are worse than criminals, they beat their wives!
former fpd wrote:
<quoted text>
U are either a cop, a relative of a cop or a skinner yourself! Skinners love the cops as they protect them in Walpole!
These cops derserve to be fired! Why don't u move to China, u are such an obedient kiss a. ss. It is time we fight the corrupt cops!
former fpd wrote:
<quoted text>
too bad the guy didnt crawl back to his car if he had a gun and put a few in the foreheads of those thug cops!!
When r u going to wake up and smell the coffee? The government is a corrupt mob! They run gambling enterprises and they get a dollar from every case of beer sold!
Then u have the police "who give SERVICE"; someone please explain this "service thing to me? 8 stateys beating one guy? Let me ask you cop lover, if u were any further up their shute you wouldnt have to explain to me why you had poop on the top of your sneaker! If 8 guys beat one guy, what type of time would he get? If you got caught beating a guy with a club while he was handcuffed to a pole, what type of time would your lovers give you?
These cops broke the law! They assaulted this guy! You are wrong, their are many witnesses to this scene!
Get a clue, cops are on the take! Where have u been?? u need to go out more often. Nobody trust cops! You would have more respect if you asked a gangster for assistance than a modern day cop!
exchange baggers w cops wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly! Now why doesn't the Mayor fire the entire FPD? Let them collect for the 99 weeks! This entire police force is inept as I agree that all "grocery store baggers" are more honest then the FPD!
Thank you for that analogy! Have an open mind for a momoent; pull your head out of the bagded ones poop shoot! I have listened to the stories of baggers chasing purse stealers and tackling them in the parking lot more than once! You may be on to something here! We could switch all the FPD with the grocery baggers at Market Basket!
We would have an obvious notice of difference in ineptness! Our current grocery baggers are curtious to all its customers. The FPD wouldn't allow an elderly pedestrian to cross in front of them as they take that last turn before the police station! It is comical, we should put a camara at this corner! These guys are in a rush to sit down in a different seat! Or it is the end of the shift and they woke up late in their hiding spot, one being in JRs parking lot!
lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

Agree wrote:
I have a simple question for Lynch. Have you called, e-mailed or sent a letter to the police station complaining about being harrassed on Topix forum?
Yes, I have. I have sent not only quotes but possible suspects as well.
My friend Dave and I have been brutally beaten, falsly imprisioned, threatened on here directly many times.
Other information such as in your case that involves improper dissemination of information.
Why, did you get questioned?
lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

Cheryl45 wrote:
<quoted text>
So, Lynch, you reported all of these incidents to the police. And the chief concluded that none of your claims, including these I'm sure, were credible. Which means that you either imagined them or lied about them. In any event, your seem to believe that just because you allege something it must be true. When it clearly is not. The very idea that most of the Fitchburg motoring public is trying to run you over with their automobiles is just plain crazy. Which also describes you perfectly.
Chief Demoura didn't follow up on not ONE single incident. There were witnesses and other victims besides myself and he NEVER looked into NONE of them. So his claim was 100% FALSE!
Casey Casem

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

I don't believe Lynch will be responding. Maybe it's his day off.
lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

Stamos wrote:
Lynch, do you suppose that cop and his family might have been concerned about this angry dude showing up at their business establishment. I mean really, how could anyone not feel threatened by this angry person harassing and targeting their family business?
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
First Stamos, you are assuming that those post were made by me. Second, what you copied is a reactionary opinion of police corruption situations.

Third, none of them have to do with the bar.
Cheryl45

Buzzards Bay, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
Chief Demoura didn't follow up on not ONE single incident. There were witnesses and other victims besides myself and he NEVER looked into NONE of them. So his claim was 100% FALSE!
No, Lynch, you're wrong. Most likely he concluded that you were lying about these incidents and since there was no evidence to support them that there was nothing to investigate. He did say, after all, that all of your claims were not credible and a form of harassment against the FPD.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 741 - 760 of888
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Fitchburg News Video

•••
•••

Fitchburg Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Fitchburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••