Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#789 Oct 26, 2013
And let me tell you that when the Private Investigator went to the scene who made a scene??? It was members of the FFD flashing their lights and Siomos parking in the lot in his cruiser.

We were arrested and held over the weekend. They kept changing the bail amounts. By law they need to have a police report in order to hold a person. These police reports got LOST!

You and a couple others have made sure that these charges will be finally heard in a courtroom. You know the truth but you want to constantly harass me.

On that Facebook site, the real Fitchburg? They had to show their faces. They exposed themselves for me. They fell in line like eager fish swallowing the hook. people who I had identified to the FPD and the FBI as stalking us in their vehicles.

It is not easy attempting to draw you out of the anonymous world but I have made serious progress.

You copied text from my Facebook site, this is all digitally recorded.
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#790 Oct 26, 2013
The private investigator was an FBI agent. Don't think that things are over with them yet.

Some of these FPD members have smartly stopped harassing and stalking me.

Working Stiff

Gardner, MA

#791 Oct 26, 2013
Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me tell you. There was no melt down on North Street but that of Siomos and his sister.
I called the state police that night was transferred to Fitchburg police. The calls are in evidence. They depict a very calm Kevin Lynch. The FPD called Siomos's personal cell phone as there are four confirmed calls to and from the FPD prior to my being attacked. They told me to wait as they were sending patrol cars.
They will not hand over the initial police reports before the changes.
Huh? Your boyfriend stated he tried to stop you? He tried to stop you from getting out of the car? Picking up a new prescription medication and then you just snapped.

He stated he told you not to do it. This is wrong. He told you to keep driving. He could not control you. You were in a rage.

This is what is called a "meltdown".

What is the reason you cannot control your anger? You started ranting and raving above GOBN and corruption before anyone started posting anything about you.

You started this, these other people didn't.

You see public safety has to deal with "mental illness" people on a daily basis and you are not the only one that is jealous and envious of police and firefighters.

You are the typical mentally ill person that cannot control his violent impulsive behavior towards cops. Don't worry you are not alone. The police go thru extensive training on how to handle people like yourself.

When you have a motive that is targeting a police officer there are many laws that you broke. You did not target illegal parking you WERE TARGETING a police officer.

If you rant and rave about GOBN, public safety, corruption then people will rant and rave about you, don't you get it?
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#793 Oct 26, 2013
Working Stiff wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh? Your boyfriend stated he tried to stop you? He tried to stop you from getting out of the car? Picking up a new prescription medication and then you just snapped.
He stated he told you not to do it. This is wrong. He told you to keep driving. He could not control you. You were in a rage.
What is the reason you cannot control your anger? You started ranting and raving above GOBN and corruption before anyone started posting anything about you.
You see public safety has to deal with "mental illness" people on a daily basis and you are not the only one that is jealous and envious of police and firefighters.
You are the typical mentally ill person that cannot control his violent impulsive behavior towards cops. Don't worry you are not alone. The police go thru extensive training on how to handle people like yourself.
When you have a motive that is targeting a police officer there are many laws that you broke. You did not target illegal parking you WERE TARGETING a police officer.
If you rant and rave about GOBN, public safety, corruption then people will rant and rave about you, don't you get it?
No Dave didn't state this. What he did state is that we should leave and not wait for the police. I told him I am waiting so he parked in the fire lane, I told him do not and to park over that side street. He said, No, I will park here and we will see if I get a ticket and they do not. I disagreed with him, I got his point but I disagreed.

See, this is the difference, I will tell the truth no matter what that truth is, now you will go on stating that he deserves his car being towed and held till it reached $1,500.....

This is where you are 100% wrong. I didn't know Siomos, never met him. I knew his sister as a neighbor as she would stop her car to talk to me often.

Prior to this incident I sent Councilor Hay, the Mayor, The Chief and others a copy of pictures of these cars parked in the fire lane. Everyone in Fitchburg seen their display of arrogance for the well being of traffic and emergency vehicle access. I seen fire trucks stop at the cars and inch by inch move forward responding to an emergency. To me this was not acceptable.

Now, while with someone I talked in person at City Hall with Mayor Wong. She stated that they also had issues with this bar and their behavior. She suggested for me to get pics of multiple days of the same violations and to present it to the license board.

I have since discovered proof that these complaints were being viewed by others within the department. This is inciting and not very professional.

So, to your point; yes I was playing with fire to the point that these people had connections to the FPD. To be honest, I did not expect to be attacked by an off duty officer nor did I expect all the total corruption that followed. It was like a scene out of walking tall.

I was the good cop/walking tall and I was confronting corruption at the bees nest. Whether you think I was dumb or not I truly didn't expect to be attacked.
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#794 Oct 26, 2013
Working Stiff wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not jealous nor envious at all. I respect all honest firefighters and police 100%. The difference between you and I is that I do not support corrupt criminal police at all and I call for their imprisonment.

"Violent impulse"? It is comical listening to you describing me. And your constant calling me mentally insane. So you are convinced that I am mentally insane but you file a report with disability? Your report is seen as vengeful. You have a dog in this fight.

You, my friend have been isolated from the real world in which the rest of us live.

I am not trying to be a tough guy but let me tell you, I am very coordinated in terms of handeling myself. It is funny listening to you.

On one hand you state that I have been able to fight numerous guys at one time but then I got my ass kicked by a very small fisted attacker who claimed to zero marks and who stated in court under oath that , I felt that he was thinking that he wanted to hit me so I hit him".

He stated that he seen my arm swell inside my loose leather jacket as they were hanging down on my sides. Talk about INSANE???
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#795 Oct 26, 2013
I am sorry, let me make a correction. He stated "I felt that he was thinking that he wanted to put his chest into me and I seen his arm swelling so I hit him"!!!!

So this notorious "chest bumping" never happened as he stated "he felt that I was thinking that I wanted to chest bump him so he hit me"

I will reveal my hand a bit here. In a trial I will present many people along with medical that not only have I NEVER chest bumped anyone in my entire life but it is impossible for me as I protect my chest always. I have medical conditions that prevent me from chest bumping.

It was Lie after Lie after LIE!!! Changing a police report and filing a false police report is a crime!

No, you will bring up your OJ defense, stating your beliefs and feelings. You and these people think that I have no rights due to my having a fist fight in 1992. You feel that it is OK as an exception that officers be allowed to file false reports against me due to this 1992 fist fight.,

As your beliefs go further that you believe that my civil rights should be constantly and forever violated due to 1992. You have the wrong guy here.
Dershowitz

Fitchburg, MA

#796 Oct 26, 2013
You've got no case and there is no investigation. Anywhere. You're the boy that cries wolf. No body cares about you or what you have to say. What you are is certifiably insane.
Scungili

United States

#797 Oct 26, 2013
Lynch wrote:
The private investigator was an FBI agent. Don't think that things are over with them yet.
Some of these FPD members have smartly stopped harassing and stalking me.
Everything you've written today is a complete lie. You attacked those people on North Street and you had photos of cops houses and kids on your phone. You are a nut and should be in a nuithouse.
Working Stiff

Gardner, MA

#798 Oct 26, 2013
Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not jealous nor envious at all. I respect all honest firefighters and police 100%. The difference between you and I is that I do not support corrupt criminal police at all and I call for their imprisonment.
"Violent impulse"? It is comical listening to you describing me. And your constant calling me mentally insane. So you are convinced that I am mentally insane but you file a report with disability? Your report is seen as vengeful. You have a dog in this fight.
You, my friend have been isolated from the real world in which the rest of us live.
I am not trying to be a tough guy but let me tell you, I am very coordinated in terms of handeling myself. It is funny listening to you.
On one hand you state that I have been able to fight numerous guys at one time but then I got my ass kicked by a very small fisted attacker who claimed to zero marks and who stated in court under oath that , I felt that he was thinking that he wanted to hit me so I hit him".
He stated that he seen my arm swell inside my loose leather jacket as they were hanging down on my sides. Talk about INSANE???
"On one hand you state that I have been able to fight numerous guys at one time but then I got my ass kicked by a very small fisted attacker who claimed to zero marks"

I never stated that? Are you becoming delusional now?

"So you are convinced that I am mentally insane but you file a report with disability?"

So if you are not mentally insane you will lose your disability. But if you are you will keep it.

So are you mentally insane? What is your answer? think carefully now.
Working Stiff

Gardner, MA

#799 Oct 26, 2013
Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
No Dave didn't state this. What he did state is that we should leave and not wait for the police. I told him I am waiting so he parked in the fire lane, I told him do not and to park over that side street. He said, No, I will park here and we will see if I get a ticket and they do not. I disagreed with him, I got his point but I disagreed.
See, this is the difference, I will tell the truth no matter what that truth is, now you will go on stating that he deserves his car being towed and held till it reached $1,500.....
This is where you are 100% wrong. I didn't know Siomos, never met him. I knew his sister as a neighbor as she would stop her car to talk to me often.
Prior to this incident I sent Councilor Hay, the Mayor, The Chief and others a copy of pictures of these cars parked in the fire lane. Everyone in Fitchburg seen their display of arrogance for the well being of traffic and emergency vehicle access. I seen fire trucks stop at the cars and inch by inch move forward responding to an emergency. To me this was not acceptable.
Now, while with someone I talked in person at City Hall with Mayor Wong. She stated that they also had issues with this bar and their behavior. She suggested for me to get pics of multiple days of the same violations and to present it to the license board.
I have since discovered proof that these complaints were being viewed by others within the department. This is inciting and not very professional.
So, to your point; yes I was playing with fire to the point that these people had connections to the FPD. To be honest, I did not expect to be attacked by an off duty officer nor did I expect all the total corruption that followed. It was like a scene out of walking tall.
I was the good cop/walking tall and I was confronting corruption at the bees nest. Whether you think I was dumb or not I truly didn't expect to be attacked.
"now you will go on stating that he deserves his car being towed and held till it reached $1,500....."

I never stated this, are you okay? What is your dose of happy pills? Maybe it should be increased.
Working Stiff

Gardner, MA

#800 Oct 26, 2013
Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
You just incriminated yourself.

You are saying you want to be a cop. You are saying that you were confronting corruption but you didn't know the owner was a cop?

Then how is there corruption in your mind?

So you did know the owner was a cop, you were targeting a cop and even targeting an off-duty cop is a felony !
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#801 Oct 26, 2013
Scungili wrote:
<quoted text>
Everything you've written today is a complete lie. You attacked those people on North Street and you had photos of cops houses and kids on your phone. You are a nut and should be in a nuithouse.
Give your name if you are so confident. Well I can tell you this for a fact. This case is going forward due to people such as yourself. So when people get fired they can Thank You for it because you wouldn't stop harassing me.
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#802 Oct 26, 2013
Working Stiff wrote:
<quoted text>
You just incriminated yourself.
You are saying you want to be a cop. You are saying that you were confronting corruption but you didn't know the owner was a cop?
Then how is there corruption in your mind?
So you did know the owner was a cop, you were targeting a cop and even targeting an off-duty cop is a felony !
Yes, I would make a good cop. Targeting an off duty cop is a felony, are you retarded? Where do you find this law? Filing complaints on an off duty cop or an on duty cop is thought of as a felony in Fitchburg!!

You people need to get your heads out of your asses! You are funny though.

"you stated that you did not know the owner was a cop' Hmmm?? How do I answer this ?LMAO! Well I guess the owner was a cop but even the cop didn't know he owned the bar either!! LMAO, hahahahaha. Stop it already!

And whatever happened to the ABCC investigation? Hmmmm?????

Let us all know who you are because you are actually funny, if you tell us your name you could do gigs around town. I'll pay for a ticket!
Working Stiff

Gardner, MA

#804 Oct 26, 2013
Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I would make a good cop. Targeting an off duty cop is a felony, are you retarded? Where do you find this law? Filing complaints on an off duty cop or an on duty cop is thought of as a felony in Fitchburg!!
You people need to get your heads out of your asses! You are funny though.
"you stated that you did not know the owner was a cop' Hmmm?? How do I answer this ?LMAO! Well I guess the owner was a cop but even the cop didn't know he owned the bar either!! LMAO, hahahahaha. Stop it already!
And whatever happened to the ABCC investigation? Hmmmm?????
Let us all know who you are because you are actually funny, if you tell us your name you could do gigs around town. I'll pay for a ticket!
Sorry it is because you targeted him because he was a cop. That raised the penalty standards. It is a felony.

You stated you were there to expose corruption so you knew ahead of time he was cop!
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#805 Oct 26, 2013
Working Stiff wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry it is because you targeted him because he was a cop. That raised the penalty standards. It is a felony.
You stated you were there to expose corruption so you knew ahead of time he was cop!
For sake of argument, lets just say that I knew the owner was a cop. So, let me ask, who cares? Really? What is your point? I made a call to 911. So is it a felony to call 911 on a cop?

Now this goes with a lot of assuming that I was suppose to know that the "off duty cop" was going to come out of the bar assuming I knew that the 911 dispatcher was going to call his cell phone.

Under your scenario a lot has to fall into place like one miracle after one miracle after another miracle.

Now, maybe I had cell phone listening devices like bugs planted in the disaptchers' personal cell phone and Siomos's cell phone, huh????

You are the one who is really insane. What your scenario would take to be the truth involves way too many unknowns.
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#806 Oct 26, 2013
I did not know that the man who attacked me was an off duty cop. And he testified that he did not identify himself as a cop nor an off duty cop.

Do you really believe the other sides story? Or is it fact that you know the truth and you are just further harassing me?
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#807 Oct 26, 2013
I did hear that the place was connected to the FPD. Now there was testimony that there were no other cops there so what is your point?

You cannot have it both ways. If a cop owns a bar, drinks at a bar, what does it matter???

Your scenario has way too many unknowns as the bar was packed. They seen me outside taking pictures, the sister seen me taking pictures and she knew who I was 100%.

All their patrons know the truth but are scared to come forward but they didn't stand behind him either besides the faithful TWO!
Joe Friday

United States

#808 Oct 26, 2013
Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I would make a good cop.
No you wouldn't. Even without your felony. Because you have to take a test and usually idiots don't do well on it. Then they do a background investigation and, well, that wouldn't go well. Then you have to have a psych screening. And people who are unbalanced don't do well on that. And then you'd have to have your Scally cap surgically removed.
Agree

Leominster, MA

#809 Oct 26, 2013
Lynch wrote:
I did hear that the place was connected to the FPD. Now there was testimony that there were no other cops there so what is your point?
You cannot have it both ways. If a cop owns a bar, drinks at a bar, what does it matter???
Your scenario has way too many unknowns as the bar was packed. They seen me outside taking pictures, the sister seen me taking pictures and she knew who I was 100%.
All their patrons know the truth but are scared to come forward but they didn't stand behind him either besides the faithful TWO!
How do you know he wasn't working as a bouncer for the bar? Maybe the patrons were upset you taking pictures of their PRIVATE PROPERTY and complained? Then when they asked him to ask you what you were doing you freaked out on him and he had to drop you.
Agree

Leominster, MA

#810 Oct 26, 2013
Let me simplify. If I'm out at a reataurant having a nice dinner and I see two suspicious people sniffing around cars in the parking lot I have 3 choices 1. Tell the manager to call the cops. 2. Call the cops myself. or 3. Go outside and find out why they are taking pictures of my car.

What you don't understand is that cars are broken into all the time. The kids look into a persons car see a laptop or a GPS and break into the car and steal it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where is Kevin Lynch? 3 min kev lynch 24
Lynch request for court case to be brought forw... (Jul '13) 27 min Listening 138
The Roys Capture 4th Consecutive ICM Bluegrass ... 42 min BillyBob 38
Criminal justice system's 'dark secret' (Mar '13) 51 min Celeste 16
Fake charges against Lynch were DISMISSED 56 min kev lynch 73
Ex-Realtor charged with allegedly bilking clien... (Jun '09) Dec 19 pedro 15
lynch for mayor 2014 (Apr '12) Dec 19 BillyBob 341

Fitchburg News Video

Fitchburg Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Fitchburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Fitchburg News, Events & Info