Vote Lynch for city councilor at large in Fitchburg.

Posted in the Fitchburg Forum

Comments (Page 36)

Showing posts 701 - 720 of888
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Judged:

Cheryl, you have a dog in this fight for sure!

The RMV, FSU and the Fitchburg arrest are all related. And then there is 1992.

The RMV is equivalent to Nazi Gestapo.

You talk about things like you know inside information! I did not receive a hearing at the RMV and that is my point!

I was falsely accused of stalking Siomos and his family which is a big deal to me. He stood in court and mentioned his daughter being stalked and I answered in court "get a life". He is a liar.

Making things up constantly is what they did as they had nothing but constant lies to go by.

They do not dismiss such allegations because they are feeling kind.

And what they did to my brother at FSU is unthinkable. In a recession and on Christmas?? Watching the hurt that my brother sustained got to me.

Now for you to tell me about "decent" people???? Don't even attempt it as I will answer to you for eternity.

You have copied and pasted articles from the 1992 dozens of times just on this one thread!! Is that harassment?

And for you to tell me about posting threads pertaining to criminal police across this country is childish.

It reminds me of being cuffed behind my back as an officer beat me with his baton over and over on the same bumps on my unprotected head. And then to listen to him on the "cops" show talking about he has family also ect...

So, to state that my stance on criminal police is wrong hits home and is equivalent to another hit by his baton.

By the way, his partner a "black" cop stopped him and got very mad with him over the assault. I lived life and experienced corruption first hand.

My father states that he has never seen anyone go through such corruption in Fitchburg and the RMV and at the same time. I have the RMV audio and anytime you want to listen to the NAZIs let me know.

There are people in Mass that are in the attorney generals office and other departments that are corrupt to their DNA. You do not want to hear it. Well to bad!

I have posted evidence over and over and you dismiss it all.

You act like you are smart and dumb at the same time depending on the side I am referring to. Well what I have stated is 100% the truth.

And you ask about investigations? The FBI told us that what took place concerning the FPD was corruption. We didn't put these words in the agents head as he stated this fact.

And concerning the RMV, the assistant Attorney General stated that my rights were violated and suggested that I get an attorney and bring civil suit because they were putting up a stone wall which was interfering with his investigation.

And furthermore it was the Worcestor DAs office who stated that the state police and the FBI were investigating the case concerning the FPDs conduct. It was the Worcestor DA who hired a DA to prosecute the case against me. It was this DA who stated to me "good luck with these people" on his way out as he repeated, "seriously, good luck" as a warning.

You can continue to act as if there was no corruption. Everyone knew the truth!!!

You have a dog in this fight as it is obvious. You are spirited to a point where it has become constant harassment.
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Judged:

You ask about the ethics investigation?Ask the Sentinels former employee who works there how things are going?
I speak my mind and you do not like it.You and your little group of corrupt bed fellows do not like the fact that I am running for office.Too bad for you.

I am strong and I will stand strong.My family which includes my 77 yr old father and mother felt the corruption of this Fitchburg group as they seen first hand.

You couldn't nor could the corrupt FPD members and a couple corrupt FFD members couldn't stand side by side with my two parents in dignity.

Don't ever think I will bow to this corruption no matter who is behind it nor how powerful their position is.
They need to be men and extend their hand with a sincere apology.If not then the fight goes onward and never stops.I will approach everyone that is affected by the FPDs corrupt behaviors and offer my testimony and facts to them all.
Cheryl45

Buzzards Bay, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Like I said, Lynch. You're completely out of your mind. The only person who makes things up is you. All of your points are complete nonsense and have never been proven or supported by anyone.
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Judged:

Cheryl, we are searching for who you may be. You may be Debbie the harasser or you may be someone working in the City.

At present their is someone who has access to the City computers who will be dealt with appropriately.

Justice coming to Antonucci will take a couple years as the layers of protection are a few. He will be held accountable for his actions and it will be in a court of law.

We are filing Federal lawsuits. The truth will be revealed concerning these people. Revealing what was happening at Penn State took a couple decades and a number of young boys knowingly being raped.

That behavior was allowed by what you label as "decent" people. This label isn't automatic due to that persons position of power, sorry!

We are America and it is people like me who stand for what is right that make change, yes we take hits but we bring positive change.

It is the coward finesse of people like you who shield such corruption from being exposed! You are the equivalent to those powerful people that knew of the rapes of those boys but spent energy covering it up instead of standing up to it.
Cheryl45

Buzzards Bay, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Lynch wrote:
You ask about the ethics investigation?Ask the Sentinels former employee who works there how things are going?
I speak my mind and you do not like it.You and your little group of corrupt bed fellows do not like the fact that I am running for office.Too bad for you.
I am strong and I will stand strong.My family which includes my 77 yr old father and mother felt the corruption of this Fitchburg group as they seen first hand.
You couldn't nor could the corrupt FPD members and a couple corrupt FFD members couldn't stand side by side with my two parents in dignity.
Don't ever think I will bow to this corruption no matter who is behind it nor how powerful their position is.
They need to be men and extend their hand with a sincere apology.If not then the fight goes onward and never stops.I will approach everyone that is affected by the FPDs corrupt behaviors and offer my testimony and facts to them all.
Grow up. Be a man. All of your problems in life have been self inflicted. But it's a lot easier to invent some kind of conspiracy and blame other people than to take responsibility yourself. BTW, how are those campaign signs coming? Haven't gotten around to them yet? Gee, what a surprise.
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Judged:

Cheryl45 wrote:
Like I said, Lynch. You're completely out of your mind. The only person who makes things up is you. All of your points are complete nonsense and have never been proven or supported by anyone.
I have proven them to you and others but you have a dog in the fight.
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Judged:

Cheryl, you act stupid when I make a point. The incident on north street NEVER happened as they stated. It was a complete LIE!

They put massive city resources behind covering up the corruption. Yes, they have connections in Boston. These connections will be revealed as well.
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Judged:

Cheryl45 wrote:
<quoted text>
Grow up. Be a man. All of your problems in life have been self inflicted. But it's a lot easier to invent some kind of conspiracy and blame other people than to take responsibility yourself. BTW, how are those campaign signs coming? Haven't gotten around to them yet? Gee, what a surprise.
Self inflicted? Explain? You justify what happened to me and Dave because I filed complaints against this bar and the FFD head quarters prior?
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Judged:

Take anyone case and ask me particulars. I have taken responsibility but I will no longer continue to take hits as they only point to 1992.
Cheryl45

Buzzards Bay, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

You haven't proven anything. You have never proven the existance of the GOBN. You lost your RMV appeals and still don't have a license. Your assault case wasn't dismissed right away. Your brother hasn't been rehired. The Ethics Commission hasn't investigated anyone. In short, you have brought your allegations up hundreds of times and there have been no results. No one has believed anything. Not the Chief of Police, not the courts, not the FBI, not the AF. No one. You saying something or presenting your own prior crazy screeds is not evidence of anything. Except perhaps your own craziness.
Cheryl45

Buzzards Bay, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Lynch wrote:
Cheryl, we are searching for who you may be. You may be Debbie the harasser or you may be someone working in the City.
At present their is someone who has access to the City computers who will be dealt with appropriately.
Justice coming to Antonucci will take a couple years as the layers of protection are a few. He will be held accountable for his actions and it will be in a court of law.
We are filing Federal lawsuits. The truth will be revealed concerning these people. Revealing what was happening at Penn State took a couple decades and a number of young boys knowingly being raped.
That behavior was allowed by what you label as "decent" people. This label isn't automatic due to that persons position of power, sorry!
We are America and it is people like me who stand for what is right that make change, yes we take hits but we bring positive change.
It is the coward finesse of people like you who shield such corruption from being exposed! You are the equivalent to those powerful people that knew of the rapes of those boys but spent energy covering it up instead of standing up to it.
You aren't filing anything. There are no investigations. And Penn State has nothing to do with FSU.
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Judged:

Cheryl45 wrote:
<quoted text>
Campaign signs? They cost money of which I do not have right now. Now you will go on about my financials? I live within my means.

I have been disabled which has prevented me from making money. I get by like so many other people. Now you will tell me how this fact alone makes me less of a "decent" person?

I have never been a materialistic person.
Cheryl45

Buzzards Bay, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
Self inflicted? Explain? You justify what happened to me and Dave because I filed complaints against this bar and the FFD head quarters prior?
What happened to you on North Street was because you had a melt down and went crazy. If your version of events had been true the case would have been dismissed immediately. It wasn't. You were on probation for 2 1/2 years. But it's a lot easier to shout "CORRUPTION" in all caps, isn't it? You had your chance in court. No one believed you.
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Judged:

Cheryl45 wrote:
You haven't proven anything. You have never proven the existance of the GOBN. You lost your RMV appeals and still don't have a license. Your assault case wasn't dismissed right away. Your brother hasn't been rehired. The Ethics Commission hasn't investigated anyone. In short, you have brought your allegations up hundreds of times and there have been no results. No one has believed anything. Not the Chief of Police, not the courts, not the FBI, not the AF. No one. You saying something or presenting your own prior crazy screeds is not evidence of anything. Except perhaps your own craziness.
They ALL point to 1992. Yes, this is an obstacle as it is all they can use against me.

GOBN ? Come on already! Judge Mandell rules under this premise. City properties were given away to its members for decades in Fitchburg!

Fitchburg above Worcester, above Springfield and above Boston is smothered in GOBN.

The Chief of police??? Demoura??? He lied!! He knows it. I was in contact with him before I was attacked! I sat down with him. If he was told that I stalked a cops daughter,wife and Mother then he would of asked me into his office!
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Judged:

Cheryl45 wrote:
<quoted text>
What happened to you on North Street was because you had a melt down and went crazy. If your version of events had been true the case would have been dismissed immediately. It wasn't. You were on probation for 2 1/2 years. But it's a lot easier to shout "CORRUPTION" in all caps, isn't it? You had your chance in court. No one believed you.
Let me tell you. There was no melt down on North Street but that of Siomos and his sister.

I called the state police that night was transferred to Fitchburg police. The calls are in evidence. They depict a very calm Kevin Lynch. The FPD called Siomos's personal cell phone as there are four confirmed calls to and from the FPD prior to my being attacked. They told me to wait as they were sending patrol cars.

They will not hand over the initial police reports before the changes.
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Judged:

Cheryl45 wrote:
<quoted text>
It is not probation! This case is going to be brought forward to its status before the agreement and charges will be dismissed appropriately.

The FFD member was caught in a lie. All their statements were all different. The truth is the truth.
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Judged:

Cheryl45 wrote:
<quoted text>
I am going to be blunt with you for a moment. I am not trying to be tough neither.

If I had a "melt down and went crazy" you would of known it. Siomos has tiny hands, he punched me over 30-50 times and only left me with a bloody lip, black eye, some swelling on my neck, back and ribs. I took all the punches as I committed with in myself not to swing back.

When he came running out like a mad man so did 8 ham hocks/football team members from the bar. If I took a swing back then the football team would of moved in for the kill. It is what some called being street smart.
Ali

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Judged:

Lynch wrote:
Take anyone case and ask me particulars. I have taken responsibility but I will no longer continue to take hits as they only point to 1992.
I'll ask for specific. That time you assaulted that cop and he had to punch you the F out, what were you doing there in the first place? Please be specific.
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Judged:

Cheryl45 wrote:
<quoted text>
One of the 911 calls came from a phone at the bar after I was being transported to the station. Cover up mode went into action immediately!

The little cop who took me to the hospital was texting like a teenager. We requested those text. We requested the video from the station, from the FFD and all call data including tower calls.
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Judged:

Cheryl45 wrote:
<quoted text>
See, you state things then you run from the conversation. You cannot handle the truth.

The court ordered the video tapes to be held from the FFD. I was seen on the video at the door attempting to enter the station and all members were on video tape coming out and returning to the FFD. Members that were off duty that were involved. So they scrambled and changed participants.

When we had a hearing on the charges against Siomos only ONE person came to testify for him. She was a faithful bar patron who stated I swung at Siomos. Siomos himself stated that he "thought that I was thinking that I wanted to swing on him so he hit me"!

That is a stretch under any law. It came down to him feeling what I was thinking!!

Really???

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 701 - 720 of888
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

12 Users are viewing the Fitchburg Forum right now

Search the Fitchburg Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
DCF workers picket over 'caseload crisis' 2 hr Scoop 6
Robin Bowen Elected as Arkansas Tech's Next Pre... 3 hr John m 6
MA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Massachus... (Oct '10) 7 hr Kundrot dionkie 4,675
MA Who do you support for Governor in Massachusett... (Oct '10) 7 hr Kundrot dionkie 1,137
Harrassing of me has timely stopped 9 hr Pat 53
Jeremiah Oliver's family, searchers, strangers ... 15 hr Tim 12
Father of Jeremiah Oliver eyes justice for his son 23 hr Heaven is Real 2
•••
•••

Fitchburg News Video

•••
•••

Fitchburg Jobs

•••
•••
•••