Cheryl45

Forestdale, MA

#745 Oct 25, 2013
Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
I had a FIST fight in 1992 which the "smooth" lying corrupt cop Siomos attempted to use to prove his false allegations against me!!
In 1992, over 20 yrs ago, I unsuccessfully attempted to convince a group of leg breakers not to fight. There is a man who is in prison for natural life for this incident. A person who I do not know is actually the person who hit and stabbed the victim. I was at least 30 feet away when this man got hit with a weapon and stabbed.
So as you attempt to put this mans death onto my shoulders think again sweet heart!!!!
Then why did you plead guilty?
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#746 Oct 25, 2013
Cheryl45 wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to understand the reality. This is what people do most of the time in such situations. I had to serve two years for violating probation for drinking. I was in jail awaiting trial for 1 year. They stated that I would be out in another 2 years which I was going to do anyways for the probation violation. I agreed to a 6-10 old law.

Then the day before the court they said 6-15 and I said no and then they talked me into it stating that only probation is extended. I accepted.

At this time my mother was shot at twice with a 357 both times. They stuck a pistol in my Fathers face and threatened to kill my older brother. They kicked my mothers front door off its hinges. They broke down her garage door that was attached to the house. They urinated in my mothers mail slot.

My parents were away on vacation when this incident happened. They didn't deserve this treatment as I needed to step up and I did.

I did my time and never complained. I fought the DOC the entire time I was in over laws and implementing programs that were already paid for in the system. I always wrote letters back then to attorneys across the country. On one subject the Dean of BC law school sent me a reply that he was going to assign his top law professor to work with me on a certain issue that I was fighting concerning DNA collection.

I am a true believer in equal rights. I am a active member of the Innocents project which I would encourage you and others to support as well. Last night at 7pm one of the guys that was wrongfully convicted in the central park rape was giving a live question and answer. I missed it due to my internet situation.
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#747 Oct 25, 2013
Cheryl45 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sometimes life isn't as clean cut as you would think. Here is one for you. I thought that OJ should have been found not guilty as he was found by a jury.

They placed his blood on the fence at the crime scene which this nations top DNA scientists stated had the chemical that test blood already in the blood. We do need bleed this chemical. Then they found two blood trails from OJs house and in his car. Detective Vanatta then admitted that he took OJs blood vial from the police station fridge to the crime scene and OJs house. When asked why it was missing more than half of the vial he stated it spilled in the fridge!

If all these facts were overlooked by the jury then they would of been able to convict a ham sandwhich for Murder in the USA. Such behaviors hampers prosecutions.

You are always pushing the Fitchburg incident in my face. We were unjustly beaten, unjustly imprisioned and lives up turned as the FPD put in energy in order to cover up all the wrong doing. And then in the end they further strong armed us all.

I was 100% against taking their offer to dismiss the charges. My parents are elderly, I take care of them. They used the possibility of me being taken away from them through corruption as a motivating push into me agreeing to accept their offer. I agreed not to sue a full list of people.

Think about this for a moment! They used the full unlimited resources of the justice system being corruptly used against a citizen in order to block righteous lawsuits. They sent over 5 uniformed administration command officers to the Fitchburg court and were allowed to flank the entire room of a closed hearing. Everyone there was shocked and were talking about this intimidation.
Working Stiff

Gardner, MA

#748 Oct 25, 2013
Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to understand the reality. This is what people do most of the time in such situations. I had to serve two years for violating probation for drinking. I was in jail awaiting trial for 1 year. They stated that I would be out in another 2 years which I was going to do anyways for the probation violation. I agreed to a 6-10 old law.
Then the day before the court they said 6-15 and I said no and then they talked me into it stating that only probation is extended. I accepted.
At this time my mother was shot at twice with a 357 both times. They stuck a pistol in my Fathers face and threatened to kill my older brother. They kicked my mothers front door off its hinges. They broke down her garage door that was attached to the house. They urinated in my mothers mail slot.
My parents were away on vacation when this incident happened. They didn't deserve this treatment as I needed to step up and I did.
I did my time and never complained. I fought the DOC the entire time I was in over laws and implementing programs that were already paid for in the system. I always wrote letters back then to attorneys across the country. On one subject the Dean of BC law school sent me a reply that he was going to assign his top law professor to work with me on a certain issue that I was fighting concerning DNA collection.
I am a true believer in equal rights. I am a active member of the Innocents project which I would encourage you and others to support as well. Last night at 7pm one of the guys that was wrongfully convicted in the central park rape was giving a live question and answer. I missed it due to my internet situation.
How come this never happens to me? Maybe because I have a job! Maybe because I don't go looking for trouble !

Maybe I take care of myself first and mind my own business !
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#749 Oct 25, 2013
Working Stiff wrote:
<quoted text>
How come this never happens to me? Maybe because I have a job! Maybe because I don't go looking for trouble !
So, do you state that the incident at the FFD where my friend and I were attacked is justified because I didn't mind my own business??

Expound. What happened put the issue out there as members of the FPD and the court were pushing for me as they told me in person. They said everyone knows of this network but no one has had the guts to expose them and stand up to them like you have.

So, is this what you mean by not minding my business??
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#750 Oct 25, 2013
Working Stiff wrote:
<quoted text>
I am running for public office as your business is mine. You are a public servant working for the public! You do not have the right to operate corruptly.
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#751 Oct 25, 2013
Working Stiff wrote:
<quoted text>
You got mad because I wrote to the fire Chief in reference to conduct at the FFD station prior to this incident.
Renee

Concord, MA

#752 Oct 25, 2013
Lynch you have my vote and the vote of my top JTN,oh got to go my make up is running.
Working Stiff

Gardner, MA

#753 Oct 25, 2013
Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
You got mad because I wrote to the fire Chief in reference to conduct at the FFD station prior to this incident.
I don't get mad, I could care less who you write to. It is just a job nothing more. I could care less what happens.
Working Stiff

Gardner, MA

#754 Oct 25, 2013
Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
I am running for public office as your business is mine. You are a public servant working for the public! You do not have the right to operate corruptly.
You cannot run without losing your disability. You have been reported.
Renee

Concord, MA

#756 Oct 25, 2013
Working Stiff wrote:
<quoted text>
You cannot run without losing your disability. You have been reported.
my fiend a JTN is 90& disabled and he's still the topi business prof at FSU.
Working Stiff

Gardner, MA

#757 Oct 25, 2013
Renee wrote:
<quoted text>my fiend a JTN is 90& disabled and he's still the topi business prof at FSU.
Disabled but not on disability. I just spoke to him.
lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#759 Oct 25, 2013
Working Stiff wrote:
<quoted text>
Disabled but not on disability. I just spoke to him.
Go ahead file onward brother! I am applying for the FFD.
Flame fighter

Fitchburg, MA

#760 Oct 25, 2013
lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
Go ahead file onward brother! I am applying for the FFD.
Ha ha what a joke you couldn't walk an inch in the shoes of any F F D member, d bag
lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#762 Oct 25, 2013
Flame fighter wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha ha what a joke you couldn't walk an inch in the shoes of any F F D member, d bag
You are really full of yourself. Explain,please? Sorry to bust your bubble but Fire fighters are just like everyone else.
Cheryl45

Forestdale, MA

#763 Oct 25, 2013
lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
You are really full of yourself. Explain,please? Sorry to bust your bubble but Fire fighters are just like everyone else.
You couldn't be more wrong, Lynch. They're not like you. Not at all. They are not banned from FSU. They haven't had their drivers' licenses revoked for life. They haven't been arrested multiple times for assault. They haven't been hauled into housing court by landlords for damaging properties and failing to pay rent. They haven't spent eight years in the Big House. They all pay income, property and excise taxes. They don't collect SSDI checks for imaginary or phony disabilities. Many are veterans. And none of them engage in slandering others.
Renee

Concord, MA

#764 Oct 25, 2013
I'm so drunk,I just fell off my couch. I'm disabled . I'm an alcoholic
Cheryl45

Forestdale, MA

#765 Oct 25, 2013
Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
I had a FIST fight in 1992 which the "smooth" lying corrupt cop Siomos attempted to use to prove his false allegations against me!!
In 1992, over 20 yrs ago, I unsuccessfully attempted to convince a group of leg breakers not to fight. There is a man who is in prison for natural life for this incident. A person who I do not know is actually the person who hit and stabbed the victim. I was at least 30 feet away when this man got hit with a weapon and stabbed.
So as you attempt to put this mans death onto my shoulders think again sweet heart!!!!
Boston Herald
The Boston Herald yesterday obtained confidential criminal offender records for Kevin A. Lynch, 22, of South Boston and Kevin M. Dahl, 20, of Weymouth, who are said to have the most extensive criminal histories among the nine accused of fatally beating and stabbing Andrew McDonough, 23, Saturday.
Both Lynch and Dahl were named by homicide detective Sgt. William Mahoney as participants in the attack on McDonough, who died two hours after he was found in the street with stab wounds and other injuries.Mahoney, testifying at the defendants' arraignment Monday, said witnesses saw Lynch kicking McDonough in the head in the 2 a.m. assault.
lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#766 Oct 25, 2013
Cheryl45 wrote:
<quoted text>
Boston Herald
The Boston Herald yesterday obtained confidential criminal offender records for Kevin A. Lynch, 22, of South Boston and Kevin M. Dahl, 20, of Weymouth, who are said to have the most extensive criminal histories among the nine accused of fatally beating and stabbing Andrew McDonough, 23, Saturday.
Both Lynch and Dahl were named by homicide detective Sgt. William Mahoney as participants in the attack on McDonough, who died two hours after he was found in the street with stab wounds and other injuries.Mahoney, testifying at the defendants' arraignment Monday, said witnesses saw Lynch kicking McDonough in the head in the 2 a.m. assault.
OK , so what is your dog in this fight? Why do you stalk and harass me?

If you are part of that group from real Fitchburg, let me give you a hint. When you get reported as stalking me and my family to the FBI and then have your license plate traced you shouldn't go out onto Facebook to harass and stalk me further. You are connecting the dots for an investigator. Geez, atleast disguise yourself behind fake names like you do out here on Topix.
Cheryl45

Forestdale, MA

#767 Oct 26, 2013
lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
OK , so what is your dog in this fight? Why do you stalk and harass me?
If you are part of that group from real Fitchburg, let me give you a hint. When you get reported as stalking me and my family to the FBI and then have your license plate traced you shouldn't go out onto Facebook to harass and stalk me further. You are connecting the dots for an investigator. Geez, atleast disguise yourself behind fake names like you do out here on Topix.
You have been smearing, stalking and harassing individuals and institutions on Topix for years, and your accusations of criminal acts and wrongdoing have never been supported by facts or taken seriously by anyone.

You find some cop in some remote part of the country who has done something criminal and launch into long rants about how this proves that Fitchburg and State police are also guilty of the same thing. You harp about your "unjust arrest(s)" and yet no one,(well, maybe Kato) supports your crazy versions of events in either Boston or Fitchburg. You have repeatedly lied about your criminal past. A fist fight doesn't result in an eight year prison sentaece.

Your characterization of the RMV as both Nazi and unconstitutional is not only crazy and not borne out by any facts, it is also offensive. You had your hearing. You had your appeal. Your revocation was upheld. So once again, there is your version of events and the real version.

Your constant slandering of the FSU president has been unsupported by anyone. How's that Ethics Commission investigation coming, anyway?

Your contention that all of your self-inflicted problems are a result of a massive conspiracy is just plain lunacy. Your argument that people have violated election laws (which ones, by the way) and violated your First Amendment rights are likewise nutty.

The election is a mere 10 days away, but you haven't bothered to put down the Doritos and get outside to campaign. You'd rather spend your time trying to identify posters on an anonymous forum and accusing them of being part of the GOBN. When you get humiliated at the polls, you will blame it all on the conspiracy and not your own laziness and the fact that the public knows a crank when they see one.

In short, on planet Lynch, you get to write a steady stream of the most vile lies about people and smear them day after day without any proof. You constantly threaten them with indictments, investigations and loss of their jobs even though all of this is crazy as well. But when anyone points out your insanity, then it's stalking or harassing? Wrong. You are the one who has harassed people. For years. You are the one who constantly lies about his own actions. You haven't told the truth about anything since the day you could speak.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fattman cries foul over defaced signs 48 min Tammy 37
davd gould 49 min Tammy 5
This time I really mean it. Really. 2 hr Voters want to know 7
Interesting Facts About Mr Lynch 5 hr Insider Info 1
Current Fitchburg 9 hr The Real Story 8
Lynch request for court case to be brought forw... (Jul '13) Tue Lynch Clone 68
5 finalist for Chief of Fitchburg ,Ma. Oct 20 Jtn 32

Fitchburg News Video

Fitchburg Dating
Find my Match