Civil Servant Supporter

Gardner, MA

#722 Oct 20, 2013
lynch wrote:
It is obvious to everyone that you are part of this ass kissing civil servant supporter group!
You claim that you have absolutely NO IDEA what the difference between a good cop and a bad cop is at all!
A cop that lies in order to unjustly imprison someone is nothing but a worm of society!!!
The citizens are watching all the time and that is why we see 5% voter turnouts as they lost ALL faith in good cops and good leaders!!!
It is all about accolades, you pat me and I'll pat you!
The Sentinel did a pull out section on Antonucci, come on already, really?? For what???
He chastises his last graduating class and their parents, he leaves gang graffiti on the dorm building because I requested to take it off. This isn't stubbornness it is pure ignorance.
EXPLAIN THIS PLEASE

Three men accused in the clubbing and spearing death of Andrew S. McDonough last summer pleaded guilty in Suffolk Superior Court yesterday to manslaughter.
Judge Robert Banks ordered Jason D. Clifford, 21, of Dorchester to serve 7 to 15 years, and Kevin Lynch, 23, of South Boston to serve 6 to 15 years in the state prison in Walpole; and Brian Lynch, 20, of South Boston to serve 20 years in the state prison in Concord.

You say The end result was that a jury of our peers found my co-defendants not guilty BUT the paper says they pleaded guilty. Did they SUE the paper for the misprint.
Plunge

Leominster, MA

#723 Oct 20, 2013
lynch wrote:
It is obvious to everyone that you are part of this ass kissing civil servant supporter group!
You claim that you have absolutely NO IDEA what the difference between a good cop and a bad cop is at all!
A cop that lies in order to unjustly imprison someone is nothing but a worm of society!!!
The citizens are watching all the time and that is why we see 5% voter turnouts as they lost ALL faith in good cops and good leaders!!!
It is all about accolades, you pat me and I'll pat you!
The Sentinel did a pull out section on Antonucci, come on already, really?? For what???
He chastises his last graduating class and their parents, he leaves gang graffiti on the dorm building because I requested to take it off. This isn't stubbornness it is pure ignorance.
Ummmmm yeah I do know the difference between a good cop and a bad cop. A good cop punches out an idiot who is stalking him and his family off duty. A bad cop will stand there and listen to the maniac insult him and his family and just feel pity for the ranting psycho.
Civil Servant Supporter

Gardner, MA

#724 Oct 20, 2013
Lynch for city council wrote:
<quoted text>
you know that is very old already! "Ex-con"? Really? Is this a DNA configuration?
"With an extensive violent history?" Really? I had a bare fist fight over 20 years ago after I tried to quell a fight from even beginning. I am not God and could not control many different people.
I didn't and never would hit anyone with a weapon nor kill anyone. Enough already with your BS. Get a clue before you talk about these situations which you have no knowledge about!
You sound like the DA, "most revealing is the arrest in 1992 for murder". It was hollow when he stated it and it is hollow when you state it.
This is all you can state. And another thing. I have worked my entire life with hard labor as I now suffer from a very painfully constant condition in all my joints.
Yes, I had a mechanical valve implant and I have other health issues which is being evaluated. I have either adult MS, Lime disease or cancer. You couldn't deal with the pain that I deal with on a daily basis as I tie my hands and feet up every day in order to stem some of the pain.
Yes, my physical condition hampers me from working but I always continue to try as I know that I will succeed in some capacity. I will die trying. No complaints here as I move on and continue the best I can.
EXPLAIN THIS PLEASE Lynch. I have a good mind to come over to ceder street to night and see if you will give me a truthful answer. Hows between 10 to 11 time frame. Do you think you man enough to came out and see me. IF you don't your a COWARD

I AM CALLING YOU OUT LYNCH I AM SICK OF YOU LIES

Three men accused in the clubbing and spearing death of Andrew S. McDonough last summer pleaded guilty in Suffolk Superior Court yesterday to manslaughter.
Judge Robert Banks ordered Jason D. Clifford, 21, of Dorchester to serve 7 to 15 years, and Kevin Lynch, 23, of South Boston to serve 6 to 15 years in the state prison in Walpole; and Brian Lynch, 20, of South Boston to serve 20 years in the state prison in Concord.

You say The end result was that a jury of our peers found my co-defendants not guilty BUT the paper says they pleaded guilty. Did they SUE the paper for the misprint.
Cheryl45

Forestdale, MA

#726 Oct 20, 2013
lynch wrote:
But there is a problem with this. You were never unjustly imprisoned. You, a person "known to the police" due to your imprisonment as a result of pleading guilty to manslaughter, having an extensive record of assaulting police officers in Boston, and a history of taking photos of cops license plates, showed up on North Street, began acting hysterically and attacked a police officer and an EMT. Whereupon your were understandably and justifiably arrested. They had to lock you up until your arraignment and tow your vehicle because (here's the best part) it was illegally parked.

You are a fruitcake. You have been lying for years about this, incident, the incident on L Street in 1992 that sent you to prison (You know the one. The one that you refer to as just a "fist fight." The one where a man was killed). As well as the road rage incident that caused your license to be suspended for life. The one that you claim happened because you tried to "debate" a trooper and then the Good Old Boys intervened. Right.

The bottom line here is, and always has been, that you are a pathetic little man and a delusional, paranoid liar. You haven't told the truth at any time in your whole dystopian life.
Civil Servant Supporter

Winchendon, MA

#727 Oct 20, 2013
Just Facts wrote:
<quoted text>
So you propose decreasing the tax rate to be essentially equal to Leominster, and put our stabalization account "at risk" because you HOPE it would entice someone to land a business here instead of Leominster. It took years for Mayor Wong to create that stabalization account, which has allowed our city bond rating to improve in case we need to get a loan.
At the same time, you insist that Fitchburg lower the rates for water and sewer, but those rates were increased as high as they are because we are now having to pay higher rates for work that previous administrations put off instead of doing the work back then. Fitchburg is required to do these improvements or face fines...what part of that don't you understand?
and lastly, you somehow think that this will magically fill 1,200 empty homes.
Until you can provide better details on what other benefits Fitchburg has over Leominster for enticing businesses to come here, your ideas are too risky. You also have no concrete evidence that this will miraculously fill all those homes. Many of those homes are probably vacant because they are unlivable and should be torn down instead.
Which militia do you belong to?

http://archive.adl.org/learn/ext_us/Militia_M...

Hahaha

Fitchburg, MA

#728 Oct 20, 2013
Civil Servant Supporter wrote:
<quoted text>
http://archive.adl.org/learn/ext_us/Militia_M...
That's your favorite line. Not everyone belongs to a militia, just because they disagree with you.

Which white supremacist faction do you associate with? The same as dearly departed senator Byrd? Is that the one? Hmmm, we know there are lots of fringe groups in the greater Winchendon area. So which splinter groups do you pledge your allegiance to?

Or aren't you the guy who likes to play dress up army man? Yeah, that's right.

Did you enjoy your day today?
Leominster

Fitchburg, MA

#731 Oct 20, 2013
Plunge wrote:
<quoted text>Ummmmm yeah I do know the difference between a good cop and a bad cop. A good cop punches out an idiot who is stalking him and his family off duty. A bad cop will stand there and listen to the maniac insult him and his family and just feel pity for the ranting psycho.
Oh, here we go again! First he didn't punch me out! He had the football team surrounding and the FFD member grab me from behind and hold me until he took a few more straight shots at me.

You used the wrong example. All those involved broke the law which would make them criminal.
Parking patrol

Leominster, MA

#732 Oct 20, 2013
Today we were on patrol when I spot a meter that had expired.

I totally freaked out so I pulled out my camera and started snapping pics.

The owner came out and I attacked him and he punched me out.

When I came to the New England Patriots had me surrounded!
Parking patrol

Leominster, MA

#733 Oct 20, 2013
Today on patrol I spotted a car parked where it shouldn't be and I went crazy.

I got out and started snapping pics when the owner was like 'Are you the guy from AAA here to change my flat tire?'.

I went into a total rage and attacked her and she punched me out.

When I came to I was surrounded by the New York Giants!
Parking patrol

Leominster, MA

#734 Oct 21, 2013
Today we hit an HZ (thats the term we use that means Hot Zone) when I spot a car in an HPS (thats the term we use for Handicapped parking spot).

The car didn't have a placcard on the mirror like me so I go into a mad rage and pull out the camera.

Suddenly this old lady comes blasting out the door of the retirement home in a wheelchair saying 'Sonny is that you Sonny here for a visit?'.

Well now it's ON I mean ON like Donkey Kong and I attacked her and she punched me the F out.

When I came to I was surrounded by the Chicago Bears!

I guess my point is Parking patrol can be tough! Lucky for the city me and my life partner are armed with a camera and know how to use it.

Now I have to call 911 and report the different parking violations I spotted today. The police department admires me so much they even put my picture on the wall, that's called respect!
Cheryl45

Forestdale, MA

#735 Oct 21, 2013
Leominster wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, here we go again! First he didn't punch me out! He had the football team surrounding and the FFD member grab me from behind and hold me until he took a few more straight shots at me.
You used the wrong example. All those involved broke the law which would make them criminal.
Only they didn't break any laws. You haven't been able to get anyone to believe your version of events in 2 1/2 years. Not the DA, not the judge, not the Chief, not the papers and certainly not the voters. You have never provided any proof of a good old boy network or "corruption," although that hasn't stopped you from slandering people and institutions. Your comment above is typical, calling people criminals when you know you are lying. Well, maybe you don't know. Maybe you are so pazzo that you really think you're the Green Hornet and Gomez is Kato. BTW, your probation must have ended this month, correct?
Parking patrol

Leominster, MA

#736 Oct 21, 2013
Leominster wrote:
<quoted text>
This happens often. Sometimes the football team shows up to a car show and attacks people. I always say 'HEY leave it on the field!'.
Working Stiff

Gardner, MA

#737 Oct 21, 2013
Here is a video of Lynch running down North Street and getting punched out by a cop defending himself.

Civil Servant Supporter

Gardner, MA

#738 Oct 22, 2013
EXPLAIN THIS PLEASE Lynch. I have a good mind to come over to ceder street to night and see if you will give me a truthful answer. Hows between 10 to 11 time frame. Do you think you man enough to came out and see me. IF you don't your a COWARD

I AM CALLING YOU OUT LYNCH I AM SICK OF YOU LIES

Cheryl45

Forestdale, MA

#739 Oct 24, 2013
lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
Honestly, you are an idiot! I am a very good person! I always treat people very good.
You treat people very good? Really? How about these stories?

Boston Herald

The Boston Herald yesterday obtained confidential criminal offender records for Kevin A. Lynch, 22, of South Boston and Kevin M. Dahl, 20, of Weymouth, who are said to have the most extensive criminal histories among the nine accused of fatally beating and stabbing Andrew McDonough, 23, Saturday.

Both Lynch and Dahl were named by homicide detective Sgt. William Mahoney as participants in the attack on McDonough, who died two hours after he was found in the street with stab wounds and other injuries.Mahoney, testifying at the defendants' arraignment Monday, said witnesses saw Lynch kicking McDonough in the head in the 2 a.m. assault.

Mayoral hopeful arrested in fight
By Paula J. Owen TELEGRAM & GAZETTE STAFF

FITCHBURG — Mayoral candidate Kevin A. Lynch was being held until his dangerousness hearing in Fitchburg District Court today after he was arrested Saturday night for allegedly assaulting an off-duty Fitchburg police officer and a firefighter.

Mr. Lynch, 41, of 48 Cedar St., Unit 2, is charged with threatening to commit a crime — murder; assault and battery on a police officer; assault and battery on ambulance personnel; and disorderly conduct.

Sgt. Kerry C. Siomos alleges Lynch assaulted him about 8:45 p.m. at a car show outside of JR’s Pub on North Street.

Sgt. Siomos said he walked outside to move his car about 20 minutes after he arrived at JR’s when Mr. Lynch and Mr. Gonzalez started yelling at him aggressively. He said he recognized Lynch,“a man that has been stalking this officer for a long time who I consider very dangerous given my knowledge of his criminal past.”

Sgt. Siomos said Mr. Lynch continued screaming at him and said,“You cops are all done. I’m going to get all of you.”

"I am very alarmed and it should be noted that both subjects have been recently observed outside watching my house, with my young daughter, elderly mother and fiancée at home,” Sgt. Siomos’ report said.

Mr. Lynch’s cellphone allegedly contained several close-up photos of Sgt. Siomos’ family car registration and was confiscated.

And how about this?
Paula J. Owen TELEGRAM & GAZETTE STAFF

FITCHBURG —

In February, after Mr. Lynch announced his bid for the Fitchburg mayor’s post, he told a reporter he had been convicted of “a few assault and battery on police officer cases over a span of 20 years” when he lived in Boston. Moreover, he said, he was also incarcerated in 1992 for seven years in connection with a manslaughter case.

In that case, Mr. Lynch said, a “few people” had come to his house for a party while his parents were on vacation, there was a fight and “somebody was killed in that fight.”

There were seven co-defendants in the case, said Mr. Lynch. Mr. Lynch and his brother pleaded guilty, he said.
Renee

Concord, MA

#740 Oct 24, 2013
I like to eat out Jtn ,nice buns,my makeup is running
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#741 Oct 24, 2013
Cheryl45 wrote:
<quoted text>
You treat people very good? Really? How about these stories?
Boston Herald
The Boston Herald yesterday obtained confidential criminal offender records for Kevin A. Lynch, 22, of South Boston and Kevin M. Dahl, 20, of Weymouth, who are said to have the most extensive criminal histories among the nine accused of fatally beating and stabbing Andrew McDonough, 23, Saturday.
Both Lynch and Dahl were named by homicide detective Sgt. William Mahoney as participants in the attack on McDonough, who died two hours after he was found in the street with stab wounds and other injuries.Mahoney, testifying at the defendants' arraignment Monday, said witnesses saw Lynch kicking McDonough in the head in the 2 a.m. assault.
Mayoral hopeful arrested in fight
By Paula J. Owen TELEGRAM & GAZETTE STAFF
FITCHBURG — Mayoral candidate Kevin A. Lynch was being held until his dangerousness hearing in Fitchburg District Court today after he was arrested Saturday night for allegedly assaulting an off-duty Fitchburg police officer and a firefighter.
Mr. Lynch, 41, of 48 Cedar St., Unit 2, is charged with threatening to commit a crime — murder; assault and battery on a police officer; assault and battery on ambulance personnel; and disorderly conduct.
Sgt. Kerry C. Siomos alleges Lynch assaulted him about 8:45 p.m. at a car show outside of JR’s Pub on North Street.
Sgt. Siomos said he walked outside to move his car about 20 minutes after he arrived at JR’s when Mr. Lynch and Mr. Gonzalez started yelling at him aggressively. He said he recognized Lynch,“a man that has been stalking this officer for a long time who I consider very dangerous given my knowledge of his criminal past.”
Sgt. Siomos said Mr. Lynch continued screaming at him and said,“You cops are all done. I’m going to get all of you.”
"I am very alarmed and it should be noted that both subjects have been recently observed outside watching my house, with my young daughter, elderly mother and fiancée at home,” Sgt. Siomos’ report said.
Mr. Lynch’s cellphone allegedly contained several close-up photos of Sgt. Siomos’ family car registration and was confiscated.
And how about this?
Paula J. Owen TELEGRAM & GAZETTE STAFF
FITCHBURG —
In February, after Mr. Lynch announced his bid for the Fitchburg mayor’s post, he told a reporter he had been convicted of “a few assault and battery on police officer cases over a span of 20 years” when he lived in Boston. Moreover, he said, he was also incarcerated in 1992 for seven years in connection with a manslaughter case.
In that case, Mr. Lynch said, a “few people” had come to his house for a party while his parents were on vacation, there was a fight and “somebody was killed in that fight.”
There were seven co-defendants in the case, said Mr. Lynch. Mr. Lynch and his brother pleaded guilty, he said.
I had a FIST fight in 1992 which the "smooth" lying corrupt cop Siomos attempted to use to prove his false allegations against me!!

In 1992, over 20 yrs ago, I unsuccessfully attempted to convince a group of leg breakers not to fight. There is a man who is in prison for natural life for this incident. A person who I do not know is actually the person who hit and stabbed the victim. I was at least 30 feet away when this man got hit with a weapon and stabbed.

So as you attempt to put this mans death onto my shoulders think again sweet heart!!!!
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#742 Oct 24, 2013
I am tired of your constant harassment. You never breath!!! You are relentless!! What is your motive???

What is the name of your dog in the fight??

Enlighten us sweet heart, Please!

The only thing that you have proven is that you can be relentless in your harassment. You do not stop!!
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#743 Oct 24, 2013
And ask Demoura who put in a complaint of an officer Siomos being named as a person who put out Kevin Lynch's record online. Go back in Topix and pull that post up!

You and Stamos conveniently skip these posts! Do you want to read the complaint over improper disclosure that I filed with Demoura before the incident???

I still have all these letters and they are filed under each person. I am ready as I always have been. I feel that it is time to bring it all forward as you will not stop harassing me constantly over this incident!!!
Cheryl45

Forestdale, MA

#744 Oct 25, 2013
Lynch wrote:
And ask Demoura who put in a complaint of an officer Siomos being named as a person who put out Kevin Lynch's record online. Go back in Topix and pull that post up!
You and Stamos conveniently skip these posts! Do you want to read the complaint over improper disclosure that I filed with Demoura before the incident???
I still have all these letters and they are filed under each person. I am ready as I always have been. I feel that it is time to bring it all forward as you will not stop harassing me constantly over this incident!!!
I'm sure that you filed a complaint. You've filed hundreds, maybe thousands of complaints. And the chief said that none of them is credible.

And in any event, nothing came of this, which means that your complaint was groundless. Just like all of your other goofy accusations.

You convince yourself that someone is guilty of something (and you always have the identity wrong), then dash off a letter accusing them and fifteen minutes later, voila! You're on Topix threatening people with investigations, court, prison, et cetera. When nothing happens, you then say that the GOBN has had everything swept under the rug. Which is just plain nuts.

Just because you allege something doesn't make it true.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Criminal justice system's 'dark secret' (Mar '13) 4 hr geral 15
Fake charges against Lynch were DISMISSED 5 hr kev lynch 64
The Roys Capture 4th Consecutive ICM Bluegrass ... 7 hr Lee Roy 34
Ex-Realtor charged with allegedly bilking clien... (Jun '09) Fri pedro 15
lynch for mayor 2014 (Apr '12) Fri BillyBob 341
'Aging Minorities' photos on display in Fitchbu... Dec 17 BillyBob 2
Where is Kevin Lynch? Dec 17 kev lynch 13

Fitchburg News Video

Fitchburg Dating
Find my Match