Wicked Bizaah

United States

#655 Oct 16, 2013
Sure, Lynch. Everyone will believe this story. Right. Your brain is like a shopping bag full of pig vomit.
Lynch for city councilor

Fitchburg, MA

#656 Oct 16, 2013
Here is a link for all you people who hide and harass people.

Leominster and his little band of cowards continues to violate my civil rights. Debbie who is a rabid violator and this Sandwich person.

The constant assaultive, threatening and pure HATRED that civil servant supporter portrays.
Voter

Bedford, MA

#657 Oct 16, 2013
Mr. Lynch, you're running for public office. Putting yourself in that spotlight opens you up to scrutiny, however intrusive you may find it. I mostly lurk on these boards now because of people like you, You Know Who, Sonny Brisebois, and Civil Servant Supporter turning it into a contest to see who can spew the most verbal diarrhea and venom.

For you to accuse anyone of offending you with words is a tad hypocritical, wouldn't you agree? Just look at all of the posts of yours that Stamos links to, with astonishing ease I might add, and everyone can see that you give as good as you get.

In short, people reap what they sow.
Civil Servant Supporter

Gardner, MA

#658 Oct 16, 2013
So I think I will ride up and down Ceder Street tonight Ok Look for me Lynch. Black Truck Please wave
Devils Advocate

Rockville, MD

#659 Oct 16, 2013
Sure sounds like the corrupt Good Ole Boys Network if you ask me!
Interesting

Leominster, MA

#660 Oct 16, 2013
Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
I went to jail once in my life and then again in Fitchburg due to corruption that I exposed.
Not everyone else in the world just a small group that abuses power.
I pledge to something that I was not guilty of in 1992 due to circumstances and a request from my mother which I would do again. I do not complain about 1992.
People ask me why don't you just take the weekend course and pay the $500 instead I paid well over $500 to fight the case. It is principle as I cannot plead to something that I did not do.
What am I suppose to do? So, I go to this class and what? I tell them a lie? I make up a story? This is twisted behavior! To lie in order to get condemned for something that you didn't do?
I went to the Governors office twice over this issue. The Lt Governors' brother was my attorney. I was told by the RMV hearing officer that this was a personal and political situation which he would dismiss only when the court dismissed it as he didn't want to get in the middle of it.
The court dismissed it. Then they used the Fitchburg case against me stating that the case was violence.
It was a yarn ball mess and it all came from Fitchburg.
You want to know the kicker Leominster? I called 911 to report a drunkin driver who was tailing me at speeds of 65 and was within an inch of my bumper. I sped off twice only for her to catch up to me miles later as I seen her pull in behind me.
This woman is on the methodone clinic in Fitchburg, has had at least five accidents since and is known to be off her rocker mentally.
She made a statement to the Private Investigator that stated "she wanted the case to end and didn't want to go to court but that the state police had it out for me and would not let the case go"!
This driver never passed me over a 18 mile trip. No police arrived as I went to the barracks to file a complaint against the driver. The trooper came out yelling, telling me what happened and I debated him. He said what is a woman going to do to two men. I said I don't care if she was a nun as it wasn't a fist fight and that she was driving a vehicle that weighed two tons at 65 miles an hr two inches from my bumper!
During the 911 call, he kept questioning,"this is kevin lynch? birthday --------- and he wouldn't stop asking".
I was answering with her license plate number is ------.
Now the 911 call was 6 minutes long. They only furnished the first 40 seconds. They claimed that it is only recorded at the initial call and then when it is transferred to the other barracks there is no recording at all. Then the cameras and audio at the state police barracks happened to be down that hr as well.
So let me try to understand. Nah nevermind that's impossible. 911 is not phone a friend. You don't call them and have 6 minute chats because you don't like a car. What was your last 911 call? "Hi 911 what's your emergency?"........Um there is none it's just me again and I wanted to chat a little. It's freaks like you who abuse everything Government tries to provide for the people in need and then complain that the country is broke.
Golfing

Fitchburg, MA

#662 Oct 16, 2013
Sounds like a nine iron to the head
Civil Servant Supporter

Gardner, MA

#663 Oct 16, 2013
Lynch for city councilor wrote:
Here is a link for all you people who hide and harass people.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =0r95k2Oiby4XX
Leominster and his little band of cowards continues to violate my civil rights. Debbie who is a rabid violator and this Sandwich person.
The constant assaultive, threatening and pure HATRED that civil servant supporter portrays.
3 plead guilty in S. Boston beating death
The Boston Globe (Boston, MA)
May 18, 1993 | Doris Sue Wong, Globe Staff | Copyright
Three men accused in the clubbing and spearing death of Andrew S. McDonough last summer pleaded guilty in Suffolk Superior Court yesterday to manslaughter.
Judge Robert Banks ordered Jason D. Clifford, 21, of Dorchester to serve 7 to 15 years, and Kevin Lynch, 23, of South Boston to serve 6 to 15 years in the state prison in Walpole; and Brian Lynch, 20, of South Boston to serve 20 years in the state prison in Concord.
Clifford will be eligible for parole in about five years, Kevin Lynch in about four, and Brian Lynch in about two years.
Assistant District Attorney Mary K. Ames said McDonough, 23, of South Boston left a family birthday party on June 13
People poured out of 113 L Street, including the defendant, Tara Costello, Patrick Walsh, Kevin Lynch, Jason D. Clifford and others. &#8194;On their way out, several people attending the party grabbed golf clubs from a golf bag that was being used to prop open the front door of the house.
Outside, fistfights broke out among several people. The victim became separated from all of his friends except Theresa White. Several members of the group from 113 L Street approached and surrounded the victim, attacking him in concert. The attackers struck the victim with golf clubs. The defendants struck the victim on the back of the head with a golf club, knocking him to the ground. The defendants then jabbed the victim repeatedly with the jagged end of a broken golf club, and used it as a spear, impaling the victim with it. Other individuals also struck and kicked the victim as he lay on the ground, pleading for them to stop. The attack lasted for several minutes, at which point the attackers ran back into 113 L Street, leaving the victim motionless on the ground. The victim died as a result of the injuries.
Undercover

Fitchburg, MA

#664 Oct 16, 2013
Civil Servant Supporter wrote:
So I think I will ride up and down Ceder Street tonight Ok Look for me Lynch. Black Truck Please wave
Hey look for the mini winnie parked down the street we've been watching that house of you know who for a few days, come to the back door, knock three times count to 3 knock two more times, bring a tea with sugar and a large coffee two creams for Larry.
Cheryl45

Forestdale, MA

#665 Oct 16, 2013
<quoted text>
Three men accused in the clubbing and spearing death of Andrew S. McDonough last summer pleaded guilty in Suffolk Superior Court yesterday to manslaughter.
Judge Robert Banks ordered Jason D. Clifford, 21, of Dorchester to serve 7 to 15 years, and Kevin Lynch, 23, of South Boston to serve 6 to 15 years in the state prison in Walpole; and Brian Lynch, 20, of South Boston to serve 20 years in the state prison in Concord.
Clifford will be eligible for parole in about five years, Kevin Lynch in about four, and Brian Lynch in about two years.
Assistant District Attorney Mary K. Ames said McDonough, 23, of South Boston left a family birthday party on June 13
People poured out of 113 L Street, including the defendant, Tara Costello, Patrick Walsh, Kevin Lynch, Jason D. Clifford and others. &#8194;On their way out, several people attending the party grabbed golf clubs from a golf bag that was being used to prop open the front door of the house.
Outside, fistfights broke out among several people. The victim became separated from all of his friends except Theresa White. Several members of the group from 113 L Street approached and surrounded the victim, attacking him in concert. The attackers struck the victim with golf clubs. The defendants struck the victim on the back of the head with a golf club, knocking him to the ground. The defendants then jabbed the victim repeatedly with the jagged end of a broken golf club, and used it as a spear, impaling the victim with it. Other individuals also struck and kicked the victim as he lay on the ground, pleading for them to stop. The attack lasted for several minutes, at which point the attackers ran back into 113 L Street, leaving the victim motionless on the ground. The victim died as a result of the injuries.
See, Lynch, here is where your train parts company with the tracks. You have repeatedly tried to convince everyone that all of your run-ins with the gendarmerie, going back 25 years in your violent and crime-filled life, were the result of people out out get you for political reasons.

In the cases of your repeated A & B on a PO in Boston, your assault case in Fitchburg, the unfortunate death of Andrew McDonough and the decision of the RMV to revoke your license for life, your default defense has been that people were out to get you because you "stood up to corruption." This, as we all know, is bovine excrement.

You pleaded guilty to manslaughter to avoid being tried for Murder in the First Degree. A charge that a jury of your peers would surely have found you guilty of. If your mother did indeed advise you to plead guilty, she is the smartest person in your family. Your poor parents. You might think that all of the people of Fitchburg are rubes and will believe your lying BS about leg breakers and being set up, but it is you who is the fool. These are good, hard working smart people who can spot a lunatic violent phony like you a mile away.

You can argue with old newspaper stories all you want, but they have never been refuted. A man died and you were at least partly responsible. There were golf clubs. You were identified as having used one of them. You pleaded guilty to one charge to avoid a more serious one. You are a violent, unrepentant liar and a danger to the public. You have lied about this and every other part of your criminal past. You attacked a police officer and a fireman in Fitchburg. You attacked numerous police officers in Boston. The RMV revoked your license FOR LIFE after a violent road rage incident. And you expect everyone to believe your crap about all of this being politically motivated.

You are crazy. You are a liar. And you are dangerous. In times past, you would have been confined to a state mental hospital for life.
Jtn

Concord, MA

#666 Oct 16, 2013
Leave Lynchie alone, hello Paul Cathy and red robin,hi bobby
Renee

Concord, MA

#667 Oct 16, 2013
Robin is duplicitous ,says she's ethical but fired girt gist that thought at ore viols menral instur
Jtn

Concord, MA

#668 Oct 16, 2013
Renee wrote:
Robin is duplicitous ,says she's ethical but fired girt gist that thought at ore viols menral instur
she loves me,I don't teach onlineeeeeee
Civil Servant Supporter

Gardner, MA

#669 Oct 16, 2013
Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
I went to jail once in my life and then again in Fitchburg due to corruption that I exposed.
Not everyone else in the world just a small group that abuses power.
I pledge to something that I was not guilty of in 1992 due to circumstances and a request from my mother which I would do again. I do not complain about 1992.
Iwell.

People poured out of 113 L Street, including the defendant, Tara Costello, Patrick Walsh, Kevin Lynch, Jason D. Clifford and others. On their way out, several people attending the party grabbed golf clubs from a golf bag that was being used to prop open the front door of the house.

lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#670 Oct 17, 2013
<quoted text>
People poured out of 113 L Street, including the defendant, Tara Costello, Patrick Walsh, Kevin Lynch, Jason D. Clifford and others. On their way out, several people attending the party grabbed golf clubs from a golf bag that was being used to prop open the front door of the house.
You have absolutely no clue! These articles were geared towards forcing us to make comment. Our lawyers decided that no one was to speak with the press. It was as frustrating as it can get as I kept wanting to give our side but the lawyers said, No they will just twist the truth and I can remember my reply being, "They can not twist it anymore than they already have from the truth."
Then I remember the article the day before trial where it read, "depending on which side you believe!" This was a short article that gave our side slightly.
The end result was that a jury of our peers found my co-defendants not guilty to what I had plead out to. I knew this was going to be the result as I wrote it down in my letters that I sent out.
My younger brother DID not even have a police report! He plead to "able and willing to help my older brother". They agreed to the judge that he would be taken off parole after two years. He was on parole for 20 yrs as they lied and would not stand up to their part of the agreement.
It was my brothers' only arrest. He had to pay a fee every month for that parole.
This man was killed outside of our view as we were fighting on the opposite side of the street. These leg breakers shot multiple rounds out of their 357 at my mother through her bay window. They had mob ties.
For you to constantly post these articles is pure harassment as you do not know any facts. Now go ask a police officer if someone could be charged and held for murder without a police report!
You life a sheltered life away from others' reality. No one is complaining but leave everyone else alone.
Obvious

Merrimack, NH

#671 Oct 17, 2013
Lynch your legacy is that you killed a guy and served time for it. That's it. End of story. You can't run from the past or hide from the truth.
Just Facts

United States

#672 Oct 17, 2013
lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
You have absolutely no clue! These articles were geared towards forcing us to make comment. Our lawyers decided that no one was to speak with the press. It was as frustrating as it can get as I kept wanting to give our side but the lawyers said, No they will just twist the truth and I can remember my reply being, "They can not twist it anymore than they already have from the truth."
Then I remember the article the day before trial where it read, "depending on which side you believe!" This was a short article that gave our side slightly.
The end result was that a jury of our peers found my co-defendants not guilty to what I had plead out to. I knew this was going to be the result as I wrote it down in my letters that I sent out.
My younger brother DID not even have a police report! He plead to "able and willing to help my older brother". They agreed to the judge that he would be taken off parole after two years. He was on parole for 20 yrs as they lied and would not stand up to their part of the agreement.
It was my brothers' only arrest. He had to pay a fee every month for that parole.
This man was killed outside of our view as we were fighting on the opposite side of the street. These leg breakers shot multiple rounds out of their 357 at my mother through her bay window. They had mob ties.
For you to constantly post these articles is pure harassment as you do not know any facts. Now go ask a police officer if someone could be charged and held for murder without a police report!
You life a sheltered life away from others' reality. No one is complaining but leave everyone else alone.
Kevin,

You need a dose of reality...the facts of what happened in your past matters much less than how you've handled yourself each time its been brought up, as well as how you've handled other things since.

Irregardless of what the facts are, you pled guilty to a crime that resulted in a man being dead. That was a choice you made and now you must live with that choice. At this point, I would suspect most people locally are much more concerned with more recent events and what you've been doing with your life more recently. So lets review that...

You constantly whine, cry, and harrass people on this forum and out on the streets. You were more recently arrested for getting into a confrontation with a Fitchburg Police Officer and were put on parole. I would also suspect most people care little if you continue to say "it isn't really parole" because the average law-abiding person will still see it the same.

You constantly look for whatever you can do to "buck" the establishment or come in direct conflict with people in roles of authority, and you are certainly free to do so.

BUT....

We all must live with the cosequences of our choices in some form or another, and you are no different. You do not work a job and make use of our social service systems, but claim you have the ability to work. I wonder what the people paying you to be supposedly disabled would say about that?

You are not fit to lead because you haven't proven that you have the integrity to lead. You have a mean streak in you that will always prevent you from being capable of appropriately negotiating with others.

You continue to make bad choices and you will never hold a position of responsibility over others. You need to just "call it a day" and go live your life quietly and chill.

We all hate to see injustice, but your actions will continue to do nothing but give your mom and dad pain...they may support your ideas, but I'm certain they don't support your methods.
Wicked Smaht

United States

#675 Oct 17, 2013
Hey, Lynch, real nice going getting yourself banned from "The Real Fitchburg" Facebook page today, after acting like a complete a&&hole, accusimg everyone of being part of the good old boy conspiracy b/c they called your nuttiness and slander. This follows 99% of the other Fitchburg site's users blocking your posts. Interesting campaign strategy. Every time you open your mouth you just convince more people that you're crazy.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#676 Oct 17, 2013
Wow! LMFAO.....Hey Lynch, is this anyway to run a campaign?

From "The REAL Fitchburg" Facebook moderator-

"Well, I'm still not sure how I feel.... but there it is. Agree with my decision? Or disagree??

Hello Kevin. Listen man, I really hate to do it, but I'm going to have to remove you from the group. I'm writing to you because I thought that you at least deserve an explanation, so here it is. "The REAL Fitchburg" is a forum which I created where we can all debate and converse on topics related to Fitchburg. I also laid down the premise that each and every person would be allowed to speak to their opinions and concerns without persecution or prosecution. Now while it is important for me to let people say almost anything they want, it is also important to me to maintain a certain level of togetherness, comradery, and respect for one another. And I'm sorry, but that sense of being on the same page (whether we all agree or not) and more importantly the group's longevity and health has been greatly compromised by you. I am the one tasked (by design) with making sure the group stays strong, grows in numbers and importance, and adheres to the few rules that I set down. Now while you have not blatently or otherwise crossed any of my moral guides "in" the group, your actions beyond have drawn me to only one conclusion. I can no longer allow you to stay in "The REAL Fitchburg" because it is at the expense of the group's best long-term interests and survival. I cannot and will not let "one" person be the reason that the group loses many! So let me just conclude by saying that it does pain me to have to do this and it has been a stressful decision making process on this one. But I have to do what's in the group's best interest. You are a smart guy, you know a lot of facts regarding the goings on in the city, and I urge you to continue to be that way. But I'm sorry, it's just no longer going to be in "The REAL Fitchburg"."
Civil Servant Supporter

Gardner, MA

#677 Oct 17, 2013
lynch wrote:
<quoted text>

You say The end result was that a jury of our peers found my co-defendants not guilty BUT the paper says they pleaded guilty. Did they SUE the paper for the misprint.

Here it say you ALL pleaded guilty

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MA Who do you support for Governor in Massachusett... (Oct '10) 10 hr Totally disgusted 1,169
Lynch request for court case to be brought forw... (Jul '13) 11 hr Unbelievable 55
Charlie Baker for governor 16 hr Agree 12
Main street proposal will set Fitchburg back 40... 22 hr Jim B 18
A change of culture at Fitchburg Police Dept. -... (Nov '10) Tue J Edgar Lynch 268
Dan Kirouac returns to Townsend, MA Sep 28 Jeremiah 2
Wong takes chiefs job Sep 28 Jnt 5

Fitchburg News Video

Fitchburg Dating
Find my Match

Fitchburg Jobs

Fitchburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Fitchburg News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Fitchburg

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]