Jtnhatescan

Concord, MA

#633 Oct 12, 2013
Fu bit. Ch your a c. U. N. T
Helpful Hint

United States

#636 Oct 13, 2013
Lynch wrote:
I have decided to run a campaign in hopes to be elected as a City Councilor at Large.
Lynch, there is nothing on your Facebook page about your being the only candidate for public office who has spent eight years in jail for manslaughter. You should highlight this and corner the criminal vote.
Joe L Kaddie

Fitchburg, MA

#637 Oct 13, 2013
What's the big deal? Lynch teed one up and murdered a guy. We need guys with Lynch's background and experience on the City Council.
Working Stiff

Gardner, MA

#638 Oct 13, 2013
Taxpayer wrote:
Family of welfare freaks
Family of fat lazy slobs
Parents are losers
One killed a person
The other fired for stealing toliet paper
Family of losers
A roll of toilet paper is $1 now. So after many years of stealing 10-20 rolls or even more of toilet paper a week add up. We could be talking $5,000 to $10,000 in toilet paper for the Lynch family to keep their tails clean!

A custodian earns $45K a year at Fitchburg State.
Civil Servant Supporter

Fitchburg, MA

#639 Oct 13, 2013
You are an idiot, a convicted felon who served time in prison for murder, have served probation for assaulting off duty police officer and an on duty EMT, and you've been banned from the local public University Campus.

Other than those small and insignificant details you've been a model citizen.

In short, you are white trash and you come from trash.
Cavalfiore

United States

#640 Oct 14, 2013
Lynch wrote:
I have decided to run a campaign in hopes to be elected as a City Councilor at Large for Fitchburg

Lynch, it's hilarious to see you post things on FB and get no reaction. You're too stupid to realize that you lost any chance of your stuff being read when you blew up at posters and accused some of being other people and others of being part of some conspiracy. You managed to convince anyone who still didn't know how crazy you are that you are completely out of your mind. Now 99% of FB users have blocked your posts. You're just talking to yourself, you idiot.
Fun stuff

Leominster, MA

#641 Oct 14, 2013
Civil Servant Supporter wrote:
You are an idiot, a convicted felon who served time in prison for murder, have served probation for assaulting off duty police officer and an on duty EMT, and you've been banned from the local public University Campus.
Other than those small and insignificant details you've been a model citizen.
In short, you are white trash and you come from trash.
I hate to pile it on but he deserves it for bad mouthing so many. You forgot that the RMV deems him unsafe to drive on the streets for LIFE!

What do you have to do to have your drivers license revoked forever? I have a friend who got a DUI and they made him pay to put some kind of breathalyzer in his truck. I don't think they can make you pay to have a psychologist drive with you every time you get behind the wheel.
Cheryl45

Forestdale, MA

#642 Oct 15, 2013
Fun stuff wrote:
<quoted text>I hate to pile it on but he deserves it for bad mouthing so many. You forgot that the RMV deems him unsafe to drive on the streets for LIFE!
What do you have to do to have your drivers license revoked forever? I have a friend who got a DUI and they made him pay to put some kind of breathalyzer in his truck. I don't think they can make you pay to have a psychologist drive with you every time you get behind the wheel.
This is a very interesting story. Of course Lynch says (big surprise) that the good old boy network was responsible for having his license revoked. Anyone over the age of 6, however,knows that's just one more tall tale in a long line of Lynch lies. The RMV (who are not, and never have been, despite Lnch's repeated assertions, associated with the NSDAP)doesn't revoke licenses for life unless a person has committed multiple serious transgressions. So here we have a candidate for public office who (in addition to being in prison for 8 years and having a long arrest record), has this serious issue out there and, when asked about it, has chosen to blame it on some shadowy conspiracy against him without divulging any details of the events that forced the RMV to declare him an immediate threat to the public safety and to revoke his driving privileges for life. Hell, people with 6 OUIs sometimes don't get that for a penalty. So I'm guessing that whatever his offense was, it was pretty serious. Of course, he has and will continue to shirk any responsibility for his actions, as he does, and blame it all on someone else. The voters deserve better.
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#643 Oct 15, 2013
Cavalfiore wrote:
<quoted text>
Lynch, it's hilarious to see you post things on FB and get no reaction. You're too stupid to realize that you lost any chance of your stuff being read when you blew up at posters and accused some of being other people and others of being part of some conspiracy. You managed to convince anyone who still didn't know how crazy you are that you are completely out of your mind. Now 99% of FB users have blocked your posts. You're just talking to yourself, you idiot.
You are just a big mouth! That is all! You are the idiot! Can't take the heat don't hang in the kitchen.

Who cares about Eric pooh? He is a mouth. Yes, He is a good photographer but he is a mouth! He is a fresh mouth.
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#644 Oct 15, 2013
Cheryl45 wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a very interesting story. Of course Lynch says (big surprise) that the good old boy network was responsible for having his license revoked. Anyone over the age of 6, however,knows that's just one more tall tale in a long line of Lynch lies. The RMV (who are not, and never have been, despite Lnch's repeated assertions, associated with the NSDAP)doesn't revoke licenses for life unless a person has committed multiple serious transgressions. So here we have a candidate for public office who (in addition to being in prison for 8 years and having a long arrest record), has this serious issue out there and, when asked about it, has chosen to blame it on some shadowy conspiracy against him without divulging any details of the events that forced the RMV to declare him an immediate threat to the public safety and to revoke his driving privileges for life. Hell, people with 6 OUIs sometimes don't get that for a penalty. So I'm guessing that whatever his offense was, it was pretty serious. Of course, he has and will continue to shirk any responsibility for his actions, as he does, and blame it all on someone else. The voters deserve better.
Put your money where your mouth is tough guy! You always want to open your mouth but never can back it up!

I know exactly who your little group of misfits are! Lets begin with Eric, Keith and friends? Huh? Go fuck yourselves. Guitar lessons guy? Get a life!

You couldn't stand strong as I have with corrupt politics! You are too much of a coward that hides behind fake names!
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#645 Oct 15, 2013
Fun stuff wrote:
<quoted text>I hate to pile it on but he deserves it for bad mouthing so many. You forgot that the RMV deems him unsafe to drive on the streets for LIFE!
It is called CORRUPTION! I will give you the right to review my driving record and you decide!

The worst ticket I received and was found responsible for in over ten years is going 42 in a 35.

The RMV did state that I also received a ticket in 1985. 1985 !!!!!

It was a $100 ticket I believe,$50 automatic and a $50 fine. I was 16 yrs of age, no arrest, no charges, just a ticket
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#646 Oct 15, 2013
Cavalfiore wrote:
<quoted text>
And they were people who like to start trouble! They are trouble makers, smart allecs who have connections to the city. Kiss asses, I am the one who laughs at them! They have no identity as they are followers! That is it as I consider the source. I will answer back to these meat heads but they are what they are and that is just another kiss ass!
Debbie

Fitchburg, MA

#647 Oct 15, 2013
Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
And they were people who like to start trouble! They are trouble makers, smart allecs who have connections to the city. Kiss asses, I am the one who laughs at them! They have no identity as they are followers! That is it as I consider the source. I will answer back to these meat heads but they are what they are and that is just another kiss ass!
You are the POS kiss-ass. I laugh at you once more.

Identify yourself to the authorities immediately!
Civil Servant Supporter

Fitchburg, MA

#648 Oct 15, 2013
Lynch, are you or are you not an ex con? The voters want to know.

Also, why did you allow your dog peaches to die?
Cheryl45

Forestdale, MA

#649 Oct 15, 2013
Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
It is called CORRUPTION! I will give you the right to review my driving record and you decide!
The worst ticket I received and was found responsible for in over ten years is going 42 in a 35.
The RMV did state that I also received a ticket in 1985. 1985 !!!!!
It was a $100 ticket I believe,$50 automatic and a $50 fine. I was 16 yrs of age, no arrest, no charges, just a ticket
No surprise in your response. You just chalk up a lifetime license suspension to "corruption," with nothing to support your contention except the usual disjointed nonsense and expect everyone to buy it. The RMV doesn't do this unless someone has committed a grievous transgression. You are a habitual and unrepentant liar.
Interesting

Leominster, MA

#650 Oct 15, 2013
Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting statement, "They are trouble makers". I find it strange that everyone else in the world are trouble makers except you but you are always the one who goes to jail? Try and think on it.
jtn

Fitchburg, MA

#652 Oct 16, 2013
cantgt no satiactio fromrbincthcome nrs e it me
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#653 Oct 16, 2013
Cheryl45 wrote:
<quoted text>
No surprise in your response. You just chalk up a lifetime license suspension to "corruption," with nothing to support your contention except the usual disjointed nonsense and expect everyone to buy it. The RMV doesn't do this unless someone has committed a grievous transgression. You are a habitual and unrepentant liar.
It is true, pure corruption! I will speak out against this law in an attempt to appeal it as being Unconstitutional and open to such abuse.
They wanted me to pay $500 to reinstate and to take a weekend course but I refuse due to the fact that the case was dismissed for lack of prosecution.
It is true that I fight city hall and I speak up when Constitutional rights are violated. Then they attack because I have the mark from 1992 on my record. This is the ONLY thing they state when I go to court.
One thing you lack is an open mind, until you experience the wrath of corruption then you have no clue. We all must stand up for Democracy or we have nothing.
I debated with a state trooper on fact and he didn't like it that I showed him up so he abused his authority. When this is allowed the entire system is breached and the trust of society gets severed.
Sure, there will always be the group of ass kissers that you belong to that carry these violators lunch bags but the majority of the trust in the community gets severed!
We had a 5% voter turnout in the last election. The people are despondent.
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#654 Oct 16, 2013
Interesting wrote:
<quoted text>Interesting statement, "They are trouble makers". I find it strange that everyone else in the world are trouble makers except you but you are always the one who goes to jail? Try and think on it.
I went to jail once in my life and then again in Fitchburg due to corruption that I exposed.

Not everyone else in the world just a small group that abuses power.

I pledge to something that I was not guilty of in 1992 due to circumstances and a request from my mother which I would do again. I do not complain about 1992.

People ask me why don't you just take the weekend course and pay the $500 instead I paid well over $500 to fight the case. It is principle as I cannot plead to something that I did not do.

What am I suppose to do? So, I go to this class and what? I tell them a lie? I make up a story? This is twisted behavior! To lie in order to get condemned for something that you didn't do?

I went to the Governors office twice over this issue. The Lt Governors' brother was my attorney. I was told by the RMV hearing officer that this was a personal and political situation which he would dismiss only when the court dismissed it as he didn't want to get in the middle of it.

The court dismissed it. Then they used the Fitchburg case against me stating that the case was violence.

It was a yarn ball mess and it all came from Fitchburg.

You want to know the kicker Leominster? I called 911 to report a drunkin driver who was tailing me at speeds of 65 and was within an inch of my bumper. I sped off twice only for her to catch up to me miles later as I seen her pull in behind me.

This woman is on the methodone clinic in Fitchburg, has had at least five accidents since and is known to be off her rocker mentally.

She made a statement to the Private Investigator that stated "she wanted the case to end and didn't want to go to court but that the state police had it out for me and would not let the case go"!

This driver never passed me over a 18 mile trip. No police arrived as I went to the barracks to file a complaint against the driver. The trooper came out yelling, telling me what happened and I debated him. He said what is a woman going to do to two men. I said I don't care if she was a nun as it wasn't a fist fight and that she was driving a vehicle that weighed two tons at 65 miles an hr two inches from my bumper!

During the 911 call, he kept questioning,"this is kevin lynch? birthday --------- and he wouldn't stop asking".

I was answering with her license plate number is ------.

Now the 911 call was 6 minutes long. They only furnished the first 40 seconds. They claimed that it is only recorded at the initial call and then when it is transferred to the other barracks there is no recording at all. Then the cameras and audio at the state police barracks happened to be down that hr as well.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Charlie Baker for governor 1 hr Agree 12
Lynch request for court case to be brought forw... (Jul '13) 2 hr Jeff 54
Main street proposal will set Fitchburg back 40... 7 hr Jim B 18
MA Who do you support for Governor in Massachusett... (Oct '10) 13 hr John 1,168
A change of culture at Fitchburg Police Dept. -... (Nov '10) 23 hr J Edgar Lynch 268
Wong takes chiefs job Sun Jnt 5
Woman's husband likes to wear pantyhose - Senti... (Jul '08) Sep 26 Keeping an Open Mind 47

Fitchburg News Video

Fitchburg Jobs

Fitchburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Fitchburg News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Fitchburg

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]