Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

Lynch, are your mother and father also brother and sister? Why was your brother fired from FSU? Was he caught stealing?

Voters demand to know.
Spongebob

Gardner, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
This entire time you have been Laurie? Unbelievable as I would never had made that connection.
Just answer the question suckballs!
Joe L Kaddie

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Me and this Lynch guy think alike.

When I become da Mayor I look forward to working with Lynch.
lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

Karma wrote:
Lynch, are your mother and father also brother and sister? Why was your brother fired from FSU? Was he caught stealing?
Voters demand to know.
My father is 76, leave him out of this and my mother is in her 70s and she is in a wheelchair.

Now to my brother; NO he did not steal from FSU.
taxpayer

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

he's a drunkard bum she's a slob
fired for stealing FACT
lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

taxpayer wrote:
he's a drunkard bum she's a slob
fired for stealing FACT
My father doesn't drink. On average he has a total of 8 beers a year. My mother is handicapped; and this is not a threat but a promise; state this about my mother to my face and I will respond to you.

Now, for my brother, he did not get fired for stealing. This is a pipe dream of yours.

Tell us what he stole? You are an idiot.
Spongebob

Gardner, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
My father is 76, leave him out of this and my mother is in her 70s and she is in a wheelchair.
Now to my brother; NO he did not steal from FSU.
You think they are old? People are still working full-time in their 70's. What the hell kind of life do you people lead?

What are gonna do when they and you will be in your 80's someday?

Holy shit ! Get a clue.
Cheryl45

Forestdale, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

So, Lynch, you posted a lot of your usual drivel on Facebook and got crickets for response. Because most users do not want to be subjected to your drivel, insults and cockamamie nonsense. I, however, did not block you, which allows me to view all of your unbalanced psychotic rants. But one post, among your usual fusillade of untruths and psychotic hysteria:

Kevin Lynch "I am weighing 280 know and I wouldn't dare to walk on Myrtle or Highland after dark."

280? Really? You must look like a buoy. I'm guessing that this is a result of your lounging about on your parents' basement couch all day eating bag after bag of Cheese Doodles, dozens of frozen pizzas and gallons of ice cream while watching Efram Zimbalist reruns and imagining that you are an FBI agent. That's what happens when you don't work. You should get some exercise. Maybe take up golf. Oops. Sorry. Bad idea. I'm sure that most golf courses have your photo up on their "Do Not Admit" board as being a danger to public safety. How about using the FSU track? Oh, sorry. You can't go their either. Well, maybe you should get a job of some kind. One that doesn't require a CORI check.
Huh

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
My father doesn't drink. On average he has a total of 8 beers a year. My mother is handicapped; and this is not a threat but a promise; state this about my mother to my face and I will respond to you.
Now, for my brother, he did not get fired for stealing. This is a pipe dream of yours.
Tell us what he stole? You are an idiot.
So your father doesn't drink but he does drink approximately 8 beers a year.

Which is it? You can't even keep the simplest of lies straight. And you're 280LBS? You're obese, plain and simple. What a slob.
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2013

Judged:

Spongebob wrote:
<quoted text>
You think they are old? People are still working full-time in their 70's. What the hell kind of life do you people lead?
What are gonna do when they and you will be in your 80's someday?
Holy shit ! Get a clue.
My father worked his entire life. He was able to keep a roof over our head, putting all his kids through Catholic grammar and High school. He is married to my Mother for 47 years now. He is 76 and a big sports fan. He is retired but I guess under your Lynch hating brain this is bad.

My Mother is in her early 70s. She is handicapped and wheel chair bound. She worked her entire life as well. She was an excellent accountant and a manager. She does for everyone else around her before she does for herself. She is one of the most unselfish ,wonderfully kindest and happiest person I know. She is our family matriarch.

Now neither have received welfare nor food stamps their entire life. Between them they probably received grand total of two speeding tickets and one was when my mother was 16.

Why is it that you hate my entire family?
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2013

Judged:

Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
So your father doesn't drink but he does drink approximately 8 beers a year.
Which is it? You can't even keep the simplest of lies straight. And you're 280LBS? You're obese, plain and simple. What a slob.
I may be pushing 290. Yes, I am in bad shape and heading for congestive heart failure which I blame the sate for as they do not disallow us to buy fatty foods with my EBT card. I may sue!!
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2013

Judged:

Correction::::

"I blame the State for my condition as they allow EBT users to purchase Doritos and Soda!"
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2013

Judged:

I didn't apply for food assistance because I wanted a heart condition for I was starving for survival food !!!! Due to the States negligence I feel that they are responsible for my current health condition.

Ben Franklin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

Lynch wrote:
I have worked as a Carpenter for many years. I consider myself to be a very good problem solver.
So, Lynch, please tell us the truth. Was your experience as a carpenter limited to the prison carpentry shop? And as for your "job" preparing business plans, was this limited to your applying for some grant from the city that was justifiably rejected?

I won't hold my breath waiting for an honest answer. Just like the answer that you gave to Jessica on FB about your claim of 10,000 vacant homes. You claimed it as a typo, but you have used the figure before and it is just one of many outrageous and completely fabricated claims that you regularly regurgitate. BTW, you don't get much reaction on FB because most users blocked you after your interminable insane rants about Eric and other people. Nice going.
The True Story

Hudson, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

Judged:

Ben Franklin wrote:
<quoted text> So, Lynch, please tell us the truth. Was your experience as a carpenter limited to the prison carpentry shop? And as for your "job" preparing business plans, was this limited to your applying for some grant from the city that was justifiably rejected?
I won't hold my breath waiting for an honest answer. Just like the answer that you gave to Jessica on FB about your claim of 10,000 vacant homes. You claimed it as a typo, but you have used the figure before and it is just one of many outrageous and completely fabricated claims that you regularly regurgitate. BTW, you don't get much reaction on FB because most users blocked you after your interminable insane rants about Eric and other people. Nice going.
I think it's funny (and sad) that some FB posters hate Mayor Wong so much that they'd vote for Lynch to replace her.
Jtn

Framingham, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

Judged:

The True Story wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it's funny (and sad) that some FB posters hate Mayor Wong so much that they'd vote for Lynch to replace her.
I'm one of the,mind your own business and stay in your state and out of my state.
The True Story

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

Judged:

Jtn wrote:
<quoted text>I'm one of the,mind your own business and stay in your state and out of my state.
OK. You make a lot of sense. I'll take your advice. I'll stay in my state.
Pauline bowling

Concord, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

Judged:

The True Story wrote:
<quoted text>
OK. You make a lot of sense. I'll take your advice. I'll stay in my state.
leave Jtn alone,he's on meds
Taxpayer

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

Judged:

Family of welfare freaks

Family of fat lazy slobs

Parents are losers

One killed a person

The other fired for stealing toliet paper

Family of losers
Pauline bowling

Concord, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

I'm Paul weizer and I approved this message, I also hate Jtn and Caggiano and Mac double, go fu yourselves

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Ferguson - Fitchburg, MA 2 hr IDKs Daddy 27
Thief grabs cash box at Leominster farm stand 2 hr Karen 1
Students, parents get their first look at Fitch... 22 hr Karen 2
Numbers of homeless increase in region 22 hr Karen 5
2 Gardner police officers resign (Oct '13) 22 hr Crown Vicman 51
Fitchburg Knights of Columbus Lobster/Clam Bake... Mon Karen 2
Montachusett Regional Vocational Technical High... Aug 24 Karen 1
•••

Fitchburg News Video

•••