See the light

Leominster, MA

#587 Sep 16, 2013
Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, before your time as I can tell that I am older than you; firefighters, cops, EMTs and correctional officers were part of the average middle class. But now they have had a taste of the good life so they cosign those that work hard for a living and still working check to check.
As the economy is beginning to react to all the bad decisions made all those careers will begin to come back to earth and live with the rest of society. Pensions are ALL debt funded. Health care beyond employment is ALL debt funded.
These careers have forgotten that it was the rest of us who voted for them!!!!! We voted in politicians to support their pensions.
Once society stands up you will not be able to stop its karma that has been building.
You commit corruption in front of the entire population of Fitchburg. Everyone has been watching.
And enough about COs because this is one of the most lucrative jobs in our country. Great benefits, retire before you are grey with 80% for the rest of your life.
What is the number one conversation among COs???? Retirement and benefits!!!!That is it. And do not go and tell me about it being a tough job. Enough already! They count and babysit guys that are locked in cages. The ones who work the hardest are the ones who have to look up but holes, FACT! That is probably the toughest part of a CO job. No math involved at all!!!! No thinking needed, no planning involved and no problem solving.
That's right big daddy. It's time for the ole' 1,2 punch! Make the public know that if elected you and your family will refuse to accept any public taxpayer money!!! We have them now.
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#589 Sep 16, 2013
See the light wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah that's right choke on it. A real man like Lynch would never choke on anything. I'm willing to bet he could swallow an entire muffler pipe and then blow smoke rings out.
Talk about free loaders tell everyone what you do for work!
Hmmmm

Fitchburg, MA

#590 Sep 16, 2013
Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
You first welfare boy. Living off the taxpayer and your poor, destitute parents. What a bunch of white trash your family is.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#591 Sep 17, 2013
Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
You stated that you ate at this place Stamy. If you are not Samas then you are Sonny Brisbois. Only you know!
I thought you said you were a good listener? I said I ate at the Ugly Omelet when it was on Lunenburg Street and that the food at Il Ricori's was great but haven't been there since it was The West Fitchburg Pizzeria. The Pizza is great, I've had it several times at Football Party's where it was provided by hosts. I'm a big fan of Mikes Pizza too as well as the Cleghorn House of Pizza. Now put your money where your mouth is and go talk to that guy and see if you can get an apology or grow some balls and follow through on your threat to file suit. Do me a favor though, if he does apologize tell him I think he's a dope and will never eat his pizza again.
Just Facts

United States

#592 Sep 17, 2013
Kevin,

It is interesting that you complain about CO's having such a cushy job, but we wouldn't have to have them if assholes like you would stop breaking laws and killing people.

and you are the last person in the world that should be talking about "unjustly affecting another man's life"...you took a man's life and unjustly affected many other peoples lives, and not in a good way.

Don't rag on others for something you've done yourself.
JUST KIDDING

Gardner, MA

#593 Sep 17, 2013
Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunately people like you have this power. Look at what has been happening since you people began this "podium". Sandusky was at the helm on the "podium".
Listen SpongeBob, What they did to us is TOTALLY against EVERY AMERICAN principle.
Get off your high horse!
And by the way, I was not mistreated by any CO. I had seen others who were but for the most part COs didn't bother me nor others. It was just a very small portion of them that engaged in assaultive ways and rape.
So lynch the actual definition of manslaughter is

1. Law . the unlawful killing of a human being without malice aforethought.

2.the killing of a human being by another; homicide.

So how can you say you never killed someone when you went to jail for Manslaughter??
Lynch

Gardner, MA

#594 Sep 18, 2013
I didn't kill anyone, I was an innocent bystander but my attorney to me to plead guilty because it was inevitable that I would be found guilty and receive a harsher sentence for something I never did.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Your Joking Lynch

Gardner, MA

#595 Sep 18, 2013
Lynch wrote:
I didn't kill anyone, I was an innocent bystander but my attorney to me to plead guilty because it was inevitable that I would be found guilty and receive a harsher sentence for something I never did.
Now you are saying that you were a innocent bystander and was never in that fight.

ARE YOU F**KING KIDDING ME???

Maybe this posting should be sent to the family of the man you killed to see what they say.
See the light

Leominster, MA

#596 Sep 18, 2013
Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
What if I told you I work as a snitch who goes online looking for self admitted disability frauds. It would seem that your goose would be cooked.
See the light

Leominster, MA

#597 Sep 18, 2013
Lynch your new thing is Facebook. I don't have one because I'm not a teen age girl. You always talk about 'friend' clicks but do they have a 'I think your a psychopathic azzhole' button you can click? Your page would probably get alot of clicks!

Location hidden

#598 Sep 18, 2013
See the light wrote:
Lynch your new thing is Facebook. I don't have one because I'm not a teen age girl. You always talk about 'friend' clicks but do they have a 'I think your a psychopathic azzhole' button you can click? Your page would probably get alot of clicks!
Actually, he's having a very difficult time promoting himself or his political ideas on Facebook and has even made a few more enemy's. He goes on and on with his crazy rants like he does on here and probably gets one or two (one sentence) comments back. He got himself blocked by many members at one Fitchburg site and is now over at another one pretty much talking to himself. Like I've said before, he's one of those people that can clear a room full of people whenever he enters a room. I think his only real motive now on Facebook is to just stalk people in an effort to feed his obsession with finding out who the anonymous posters are out her on Topix.
Just Facts

United States

#599 Sep 19, 2013
Lynch wrote:
NOONE in their right mind should take advice like that from an Attorney and plead to a crime they supposedly didn't commit.

What you do is to request an attorney that will actually defend you, if you really have any defense.

I believe you are lying because you had stated in the past that there were other reasons you plead out...you really can't expect that anyone will take your word for anything because you lie all the time.
Lynch the killer

Gardner, MA

#600 Sep 19, 2013
Lynch wrote:
Now you are saying that you were a innocent bystander and was never in that fight.

ARE YOU F**KING KIDDING ME???

Maybe this posting should be sent to the family of the man you killed to see what they say.
Andrew McDonough

Fitchburg, MA

#601 Sep 19, 2013
Yes you attacked and killed my brother you have lied all your life
SSDI Scam

United States

#603 Sep 22, 2013
Lynch wrote:
I have decided to run a campaign in hopes to be elected as a City Councilor at Large for Fitchburg Massachusetts. I have an education in business. I have worked as a Carpenter for many years. I consider myself to be a very good problem solver. I am also great listener.
So, Lynch, your "campaign" seems to have gone into hibernation. I'm guessing that you have been hiding in your parents' basement alternating between watching Spencer Tracy in "The Last Hurrah" and old Charley Chan Movies. In any event, there also hasn't been any movement on your Veterans' Center, Homeless Shelter or your Fitchburg Youth Initiative. All of which would have required you to stop being a bum and get out of your neighborhood (let alone the couch) and do some work. Not that anyone really expected that you would follow up anyway. So the bookies are now saying that you may actually get fewer votes than Kevin Maynard.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Chris Crane

Fitchburg, MA

#604 Sep 22, 2013
Been noticing allot of political signs out there popping up around the city. Haven't seen any Lynch signs anywhere though. Have the cost of crayons gone up?
Oh the Hilarity

United States

#605 Oct 4, 2013
Lynch wrote:
Hey, Stupid- Want to know why your silly rants aren't getting any traction on Facebook? It's because most of the users on the Fitchbirg sites blocked you after you began arguing with and insulting Eric and just about everyone else. You are such a tool. No wonder you were in prison.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Spongebob

Gardner, MA

#606 Oct 4, 2013
Oh the Hilarity wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, Stupid- Want to know why your silly rants aren't getting any traction on Facebook? It's because most of the users on the Fitchbirg sites blocked you after you began arguing with and insulting Eric and just about everyone else. You are such a tool. No wonder you were in prison.
Pease don't tell me that our city nut is on facebook? Hahahahahah. We are use to Lynch on here but if he is on a site where normal people don't know him he will look even worse.

Location hidden

#607 Oct 4, 2013
STAMOS is lying AGAIN wrote:
<quoted text>
Stamos, give us the link! Stamos give us the link where Mr. Lynch was found responsible for over $2,000 concerning Forest and Williams street.
Cat got your tongue?
Lynch, I gave you the link showing you were found responsible for $2,036.00 in damages at your Forest street address back in 2002. It shows the case has since been closed. Did you pay for the damages or is it closed because it's been over the 10 year limit? I think voters would like to know what damages were involved.

02/01/2002 Judgement Type: JCV
Judgement Date: 02/01/2002
Judgement For: P 1 D. Arline Mendoza
Judgement Against: D 1 Kevin Lynch
Judge: Honorable Diana H Horan
Interest Rate: 0
Date Interest Begins: 01/18/2002
Date Judgment Entered: 02/28/2002
Single Damage Amount:$1,950.00
Prejudgment Interest: 0
Punitive Damages:$.00
Court Ordered Attorney Fee:$.00
Filing Fee and Surcharge:$.00
Other Costs Paid To Court:$86.00
Costs Total:$86.00
Damges Total:$2,036.00
Execution Date: 09/17/2003
09/17/2003 Execution in CV case issued
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#608 Oct 4, 2013
Stamos wrote:
<quoted text>
Lynch, I gave you the link showing you were found responsible for $2,036.00 in damages at your Forest street address back in 2002. It shows the case has since been closed. Did you pay for the damages or is it closed because it's been over the 10 year limit? I think voters would like to know what damages were involved.
02/01/2002 Judgement Type: JCV
Judgement Date: 02/01/2002
Judgement For: P 1 D. Arline Mendoza
Judgement Against: D 1 Kevin Lynch
Judge: Honorable Diana H Horan
Interest Rate: 0
Date Interest Begins: 01/18/2002
Date Judgment Entered: 02/28/2002
Single Damage Amount:$1,950.00
Prejudgment Interest: 0
Punitive Damages:$.00
Court Ordered Attorney Fee:$.00
Filing Fee and Surcharge:$.00
Other Costs Paid To Court:$86.00
Costs Total:$86.00
Damges Total:$2,036.00
Execution Date: 09/17/2003
09/17/2003 Execution in CV case issued
This entire time you have been Laurie? Unbelievable as I would never had made that connection.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fake charges against Lynch were DISMISSED 11 min kev lynch 1
lynch for mayor 2014 (Apr '12) 5 hr Kev Lynch 329
'Aging Minorities' photos on display in Fitchbu... 5 hr BillyBob 2
Where is Kevin Lynch? 6 hr kev lynch 13
Lynch request for court case to be brought forw... (Jul '13) 6 hr kev lynch 134
Fitchburg State University names new president Tue Tammy 1
What ever happened to Rodgers Bros. pickled meat? (Feb '12) Dec 14 Tammy 23

Fitchburg News Video

Fitchburg Dating
Find my Match