Spongebob

Gardner, MA

#567 Sep 15, 2013
Lynch wrote:
Let me give you a little dash of reality in the real world. A corrupt cop is worse than your worst criminal A criminal knows what they are doing is wrong and if caught they do not blame the officer who arrest them as they are just doing their job.
A cop who attempts to FRAME a citizen is as criminal as a person can get. They abide personally to no American principles
No. A corrupt cop will not break into my house and try to kill me unless they have a good reason! Don't mess with the police and they won't mess with you.

Why can't you accept that police are held on a higher podium than you? Stop being jealous and envious, it is not healthy. I know it is hard for you because the Police are given the most power that anyone can have, they have the power to take your FREEDOM away if needed! And that is what they had to do to protect those citizens that are not jealous and envious of the police.

You have to let go of this hatred you have for law enforcement. You got caught, you were guilty. You need to take responsibility and understand that no matter how the Correction officers treated you during your incarceration and how the police treat you now that you EARNED it!

This is why people shouldn't commit crimes.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#568 Sep 15, 2013
Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
It is comical that everyone who says anything against me is on the COs page,Hmmmm??????
Samas, do not take too long to apologize from your restaurant site along with a pizza to share as I really do not want to have attorneys to take it out of your profits.
Ok Lynch, seeing how you think you are so sure of this, have I got a deal for you! This is it, if you can prove that I am this guy, I am a family member of this guy or even so much as know this guy personally, I will personally donate $1000.00 towards your upcoming campaign effort. I give you my word. But! If you cannot prove me wrong, then you will in turn donate this same $1000.00 amount to the FPD annual Toys for Tots Christmas drive that will coming up shortly after the elections. What do you say Lynch? If you're so sure of yourself, then put your money were your mouth is?

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#569 Sep 15, 2013
And where is this CO's page?
Lynch

Gardner, MA

#570 Sep 15, 2013
Stamos wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok Lynch, seeing how you think you are so sure of this, have I got a deal for you! This is it, if you can prove that I am this guy, I am a family member of this guy or even so much as know this guy personally, I will personally donate $1000.00 towards your upcoming campaign effort. I give you my word. But! If you cannot prove me wrong, then you will in turn donate this same $1000.00 amount to the FPD annual Toys for Tots Christmas drive that will coming up shortly after the elections. What do you say Lynch? If you're so sure of yourself, then put your money were your mouth is?
Stamos, lol, have you ever thought or realized there is a few people on here using other names. Duh?

We just like wasting your time and having fun watching people take this crap seriously.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#571 Sep 15, 2013
Stamos wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok Lynch, seeing how you think you are so sure of this, have I got a deal for you! This is it, if you can prove that I am this guy, I am a family member of this guy or even so much as know this guy personally, I will personally donate $1000.00 towards your upcoming campaign effort. I give you my word. But! If you cannot prove me wrong, then you will in turn donate this same $1000.00 amount to the FPD annual Toys for Tots Christmas drive that will coming up shortly after the elections. What do you say Lynch? If you're so sure of yourself, then put your money were your mouth is?
Excuse me Lynch.... I meant- If you "CAN" prove me wrong, then you will in turn donate this same $1000.00 amount to the FPD annual Toys for Tots Christmas drive that will coming up shortly after the elections. What do you say Lynch? If you're so sure of yourself, then put your money were your mouth is?

Go for it Lynch. All you have to do is follow through on your threat to sue this guy to find out, or you could just go visit him with your "lawyer" or anyone else for that matter and have a one on one.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#572 Sep 15, 2013
Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
Stamos, lol, have you ever thought or realized there is a few people on here using other names. Duh?
We just like wasting your time and having fun watching people take this crap seriously.
Then why are you playing games and victimizing this guy and his business by claiming he is me. What makes you think he wouldn't be concerned about that when you've been on here falsely claiming that I have threatened you and that you are know claiming he is me? Is this anyway to run a campaign Lynch?

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#573 Sep 15, 2013
Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
Stamos, lol, have you ever thought or realized there is a few people on here using other names. Duh?
We just like wasting your time and having fun watching people take this crap seriously.
Ok.. Ok... I get it now. Anyway, that offer still goes for the real Lynch.
your Kidding

Gardner, MA

#574 Sep 15, 2013
Stamos wrote:
<quoted text>Then why are you playing games and victimizing this guy and his business by claiming he is me. What makes you think he wouldn't be concerned about that when you've been on here falsely claiming that I have threatened you and that you are know claiming he is me? Is this anyway to run a campaign Lynch?
Lol, there you go again, I didn't claim anything but maybe someone else did.

You don't get it. This isn't real. Stay off topix unless you have something good to say or else these reindeer games will continue.

You see nobody knows what is real and what isn't anymore. You know why? Because this is an anonymous site with fake names but some posters take it too seriously.

So stop taking topix seriously or leave.

Hmmmmmm, I hope I am not talking to myself now.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#575 Sep 15, 2013
your Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol, there you go again, I didn't claim anything but maybe someone else did.
You don't get it. This isn't real. Stay off topix unless you have something good to say or else these reindeer games will continue.
You see nobody knows what is real and what isn't anymore. You know why? Because this is an anonymous site with fake names but some posters take it too seriously.
So stop taking topix seriously or leave.
Hmmmmmm, I hope I am not talking to myself now.
Couldn't agree more...
Stupid is Forever!
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#576 Sep 16, 2013
Spongebob wrote:
<quoted text>
No. A corrupt cop will not break into my house and try to kill me unless they have a good reason! Don't mess with the police and they won't mess with you.
Why can't you accept that police are held on a higher podium than you? Stop being jealous and envious, it is not healthy. I know it is hard for you because the Police are given the most power that anyone can have, they have the power to take your FREEDOM away if needed! And that is what they had to do to protect those citizens that are not jealous and envious of the police.
You have to let go of this hatred you have for law enforcement. You got caught, you were guilty. You need to take responsibility and understand that no matter how the Correction officers treated you during your incarceration and how the police treat you now that you EARNED it!
This is why people shouldn't commit crimes.
Unfortunately people like you have this power. Look at what has been happening since you people began this "podium". Sandusky was at the helm on the "podium".

Listen SpongeBob, What they did to us is TOTALLY against EVERY AMERICAN principle.

Get off your high horse!

And by the way, I was not mistreated by any CO. I had seen others who were but for the most part COs didn't bother me nor others. It was just a very small portion of them that engaged in assaultive ways and rape.
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#577 Sep 16, 2013
Stamos wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok Lynch, seeing how you think you are so sure of this, have I got a deal for you! This is it, if you can prove that I am this guy, I am a family member of this guy or even so much as know this guy personally, I will personally donate $1000.00 towards your upcoming campaign effort. I give you my word. But! If you cannot prove me wrong, then you will in turn donate this same $1000.00 amount to the FPD annual Toys for Tots Christmas drive that will coming up shortly after the elections. What do you say Lynch? If you're so sure of yourself, then put your money were your mouth is?
You stated that you ate at this place Stamy. If you are not Samas then you are Sonny Brisbois. Only you know!
See the light

Leominster, MA

#578 Sep 16, 2013
Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunately people like you have this power. Look at what has been happening since you people began this "podium". Sandusky was at the helm on the "podium".
Listen SpongeBob, What they did to us is TOTALLY against EVERY AMERICAN principle.
Get off your high horse!
And by the way, I was not mistreated by any CO. I had seen others who were but for the most part COs didn't bother me nor others. It was just a very small portion of them that engaged in assaultive ways and rape.
Thats right you tell them. COs didn't tell you what to do YOU told them! You rock boss man.
See the light

Leominster, MA

#579 Sep 16, 2013
Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
You stated that you ate at this place Stamy. If you are not Samas then you are Sonny Brisbois. Only you know!
Now your talking. Only two people go to eat there so we've got this narrowed down! You are like some kind off super detective/special agent. Are these skills you learned during your FBI training or is it secret training that you can't mention? Super sleuth!
See the light

Leominster, MA

#580 Sep 16, 2013
Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunately people like you have this power. Look at what has been happening since you people began this "podium". Sandusky was at the helm on the "podium".
Listen SpongeBob, What they did to us is TOTALLY against EVERY AMERICAN principle.
Get off your high horse!
And by the way, I was not mistreated by any CO. I had seen others who were but for the most part COs didn't bother me nor others. It was just a very small portion of them that engaged in assaultive ways and rape.
I would add another thing Mr.Lynch. You were not a prisoner the COs were. You tricked them into giving you free room and board and free meals and medical! They are such suckers! It was like having a free nanny. People don't realize your superior intellect.
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#581 Sep 16, 2013
Spongebob wrote:
<quoted text>
No. A corrupt cop will not break into my house and try to kill me unless they have a good reason! Don't mess with the police and they won't mess with you.
Why can't you accept that police are held on a higher podium than you? Stop being jealous and envious, it is not healthy. I know it is hard for you because the Police are given the most power that anyone can have, they have the power to take your FREEDOM away if needed! And that is what they had to do to protect those citizens that are not jealous and envious of the police.
You have to let go of this hatred you have for law enforcement. You got caught, you were guilty. You need to take responsibility and understand that no matter how the Correction officers treated you during your incarceration and how the police treat you now that you EARNED it!
This is why people shouldn't commit crimes.
Ok big BOB, at least you picked the right character, he is YELLOW like you! Once you got your job promotion in life you were set huh? You no longer were just a teacher with regular wages working check to check know you could unjustly affect others life and their familys' life. Imagine your power? You can take that power and choke on it!!!!!
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#582 Sep 16, 2013
See the light wrote:
<quoted text>I would add another thing Mr.Lynch. You were not a prisoner the COs were. You tricked them into giving you free room and board and free meals and medical! They are such suckers! It was like having a free nanny. People don't realize your superior intellect.
Hey, before your time as I can tell that I am older than you; firefighters, cops, EMTs and correctional officers were part of the average middle class. But now they have had a taste of the good life so they cosign those that work hard for a living and still working check to check.

As the economy is beginning to react to all the bad decisions made all those careers will begin to come back to earth and live with the rest of society. Pensions are ALL debt funded. Health care beyond employment is ALL debt funded.

These careers have forgotten that it was the rest of us who voted for them!!!!! We voted in politicians to support their pensions.

Once society stands up you will not be able to stop its karma that has been building.

You commit corruption in front of the entire population of Fitchburg. Everyone has been watching.

And enough about COs because this is one of the most lucrative jobs in our country. Great benefits, retire before you are grey with 80% for the rest of your life.

What is the number one conversation among COs???? Retirement and benefits!!!!That is it. And do not go and tell me about it being a tough job. Enough already! They count and babysit guys that are locked in cages. The ones who work the hardest are the ones who have to look up but holes, FACT! That is probably the toughest part of a CO job. No math involved at all!!!! No thinking needed, no planning involved and no problem solving.
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#583 Sep 16, 2013
Correction before all you attack. First paragraph was meant to state that these careers cosign Republican/wealthy people who think they are better than all the working carpenters and others who actually work hard for a living surviving from check to check.
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#584 Sep 16, 2013
See the light wrote:
<quoted text>I would add another thing Mr.Lynch. You were not a prisoner the COs were. You tricked them into giving you free room and board and free meals and medical! They are such suckers! It was like having a free nanny. People don't realize your superior intellect.
So you agree, they are equivalent to "nannys"? The hardest working CO stands there and has to say, "just one apple per guy". I am not kidding, it is the biggest gaff job there is. Their jobs are so easy that they all have this energy at the end of their shift so some shoot steroids and use the gym.
See the light

Leominster, MA

#585 Sep 16, 2013
Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok big BOB, at least you picked the right character, he is YELLOW like you! Once you got your job promotion in life you were set huh? You no longer were just a teacher with regular wages working check to check know you could unjustly affect others life and their familys' life. Imagine your power? You can take that power and choke on it!!!!!
Yeah that's right choke on it. A real man like Lynch would never choke on anything. I'm willing to bet he could swallow an entire muffler pipe and then blow smoke rings out.
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#586 Sep 16, 2013
Stamos wrote:
<quoted text>Then why are you playing games and victimizing this guy and his business by claiming he is me. What makes you think he wouldn't be concerned about that when you've been on here falsely claiming that I have threatened you and that you are know claiming he is me? Is this anyway to run a campaign Lynch?
I am taking him to task! He thinks he can getaway without having to apologize?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jtn gets a sex change 2 hr Jon G 3
A skidding Saturday as snow hits heavier than e... (Jan '14) 4 hr Jon G 2
Jtn or lynch 4 hr Jtn 4
I love you JTn 4 hr Kim 3
New police chief announcement 4 hr Kim 3
Ebola cure 5 hr Ken 5
Should Jtn run for Governor of Massachusetts? 7 hr Ken 4
•••

Fitchburg News Video

•••
•••

Fitchburg Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Fitchburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Fitchburg News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Fitchburg
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••