Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#543 Sep 13, 2013
Stamos wrote:
Lynch, does Antonucci know you think he is a phony and liar? Are you going to tell him this at the debate or are you going to just play stupid?
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/fitchburg-ma/...
<quoted text>
I hope he does ask because I will not be hesitant to tell him! Stamos, I do not hide from the truth.

I have no problem telling someone to their face the truth.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#544 Sep 13, 2013
Lynch, we've been through all this before on other threads you've created demanding the identities of anonymous posters. Why do you continue making an ass of yourself and why are you using other threads to avoid these questions?

You do realize these are anonymous forums right? You've been running political campaigns and personal campaigns against many others on these threads now for years and even have been soliciting funds on here and made some very serious accusations against many people. Every citizen has the right to vet political candidates and question their qualifications, credibility, and motives before casting their votes. Using posts from you and others on here is part of that vetting process and in no way violates your rights.

It is you who chooses to remain on here. Were you violating the rights of the Mayor or City Councilors when calling them liars and accusing them of corruption on here? Were you violating the rights of individual FPD members when naming them and accusing them of corruption and even insulting them with personal derogatory comments ? Did you violate your boyfriends brothers girlfriends rights when you went on her facebook page and accused her of using drugs in front of all her friends?

Take for example this particular post below Lynch, apparently after doing that , some women who was living under your own roof came on here claiming she was forced to move out of your apartment out of fear because you and your boyfriend were fighting all the time over you staying up late nights having phone sex and running up the bills. You are responsible for that fiasco Lynch and voters have every right to question you about it? I questioned you about it and you refused to respond nor did you ever deny it.

Lynch, voters have every right to question this alleged behavior, make their own judgments and then vote accordingly. It's called vetting.
lol wrote:
I see that in another blog j was brought up about her leaving with an immigrant and the landlord looking her up an down who cares this isn't about her. She left with him by choice and Dave knew she was leaving with a female from work ya he prolly was there but she never needed to answer to u guys she was grown. U guys didn't support her she chose to have an abortion bc the man that she was pregnant by threatened her on several occasions ahe didn't wanna raise that child without a father ahe had good intentions... Ahe had to change her email bc one of u 2 emailed her on several occasions harassing her calling her a baby killer low life an u 2 thought that she wanted to move with her other family to live rent free an not work u were wrong. He moved bc u and Dave argued like bitches about u running up phone bills about u talking to sluts all night on hot lines good stuff for a mayor. Staying out all night doing this then u 2 would fight all night she was scared. She moved and did well with her life went to school received her GED and worked the post office u guys always find a way to bash someone u aren't perfect so don't pretend. I would understand why ppl wouldn't want t to live with u look at how j was no way say as u pls bc I heard the story first hand ur a criminal u lied saying with one punch u killed that man no u stomped him and D whats his record attempted murder drugs no good for a child to be there but t likes stuff like that so maybe that's where she will be comfortable
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#545 Sep 13, 2013
Stamos wrote:
Lynch, we've been through all this before on other threads you've created demanding the identities of anonymous posters. Why do you continue making an ass of yourself and why are you using other threads to avoid these questions?
You do realize these are anonymous forums right? You've been running political campaigns and personal campaigns against many others on these threads now for years and even have been soliciting funds on here and made some very serious accusations against many people. Every citizen has the right to vet political candidates and question their qualifications, credibility, and motives before casting their votes. Using posts from you and others on here is part of that vetting process and in no way violates your rights.
It is you who chooses to remain on here. Were you violating the rights of the Mayor or City Councilors when calling them liars and accusing them of corruption on here? Were you violating the rights of individual FPD members when naming them and accusing them of corruption and even insulting them with personal derogatory comments ? Did you violate your boyfriends brothers girlfriends rights when you went on her facebook page and accused her of using drugs in front of all her friends?
Take for example this particular post below Lynch, apparently after doing that , some women who was living under your own roof came on here claiming she was forced to move out of your apartment out of fear because you and your boyfriend were fighting all the time over you staying up late nights having phone sex and running up the bills. You are responsible for that fiasco Lynch and voters have every right to question you about it? I questioned you about it and you refused to respond nor did you ever deny it.
Lynch, voters have every right to question this alleged behavior, make their own judgments and then vote accordingly. It's called vetting.
<quoted text>
Vetting my ass!!! It is unfortunate that no one votes anymore! You and the others are suck asses and that is fact! You stand by corruption because they are fellow Greek origins. Real courageous!!!!

Stamos, there is corruption busting at the seams in Fitchburg! It is worse than Boston could ever get as in Fitchburg they do it right out in the open!!!!!!

What do you stand for???? Corruption, dishonesty...?? You think that wealth makes a person good!80% of wealth is gained through the suffering and misfortunes of REAL good hard working people!
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#546 Sep 13, 2013
Stamos, I am tired of holding back with you! You are of Greek descent and regardless of the truth you cosign corruption because you feel that the corruptions results were deserved as you deem me to be a "dangerous uncontrollable violent person" and those conducting the corruption were fellow Greek descendants.

So you are a follower! You do not stand for justice or what is right as you protect the wrong through corruption.

The cop is as corrupt as a REAL criminal! Fact, and Stamos, yes even if he is GREEK! The rest of us understood when they came to America that we became AMERICANS and stood for a Constitution, a Constitution that my fellow AMERICANS dies for!
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#547 Sep 13, 2013
Stamos wrote:
<quoted text>
Stamos, you of Greek descent and you can do no wrong! Your fellow Greeks who are corrupt are OK in your mind because they are FELLOW Greek heritage.

I am Irish and Lithuanian. Yes, I follow events in Ireland and Lithuanian as I even was a member of the Lithuanian club. But I am American physically and in spirit!
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#548 Sep 13, 2013
Stamos wrote:
<quoted text>
You sir are a phony and a follower and a servant to your Greek allegiance over what is right or wrong!!!

Irish Americans worked themselves to death.my family has a longer and harder work history than yourself.

yesterday I suffered with unbearable pain in my hands from arthritis, I worked my body to death. You sit there and call me names constantly.
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#549 Sep 13, 2013
Stamos, you have no courage at all! You would have hurt the Revolutionary war effort. This is America. You are in America now and you are enjoying the freedoms of this country but it is Americans who died protecting the Constitution.

Try an be faithful to HENESTY and INTEGRITY for once! I had friends that were Italian, Greek, Polish, Finish, Canadian and the list goes onward.

In my mind they are all the same. Unfortunately you divide your allegiance to your Greek descent over what is right or wrong regardless of principle.

I cannot change you as you are the phoniest person I know! If you cannot put allegiance to your heritage behind when it is time to being honest then you are as fake as they come.

You stand for NOTHING!!!!! Even though, "spongeBOB" is a deplorable human being and a gross person you give him accolades only because he is in a position of power!!!

You are the enemy of free people!
Guy Gadbois

Fitchburg, MA

#552 Sep 13, 2013
"Try an be faithful to HENESTY..."

Lynchie Boy, WTF is "HENESTY?"

Does "HENESTY" have anything to do with Thibault-Munoz' Petition on chickens?

Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#553 Sep 13, 2013
Guy Gadbois wrote:
"Try an be faithful to HENESTY..."
Lynchie Boy, WTF is "HENESTY?"
Does "HENESTY" have anything to do with Thibault-Munoz' Petition on chickens?
It is Honesty, I am sure that you can figure it out or maybe not as you haven't needed to even think in your freeby job/career.

Who really is a glorified babysitter? The hardest part of your job is remembering your thermos! Talk about overpaid and welfare! Your job is a state welfare job!
Peaches

Fitchburg, MA

#554 Sep 13, 2013
Woof woof you tell them daddy woof woof bid daddy snitch woof woof
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#555 Sep 14, 2013
Peaches wrote:
Woof woof you tell them daddy woof woof bid daddy snitch woof woof
"snitch"??? LMAO. So, why are you stating this? Who have I snitched? Annonymous bloggers who enjoy their cover so they can threaten?? Exposing people using Fake Facebook sites in order to harass and stalk?? Telling on people who place false/totally 100% sham charges against me?

Please tell me! Does this come from a recent letter that I wrote? So, what is your true gig? Is this why gangs and drug dealers have the green light in Fitchburg?

Does this have to do with the detective who had the drug dealer throw the garbage bag into his pick up truck? Or the detective who was at the shooting at 49 Cedar street?

Which ever one it is not stitching. There are two children and a young Spanish couple living in the apartment where the bullets hit their window sill. These people are very good people. It is about respecting their lives and other neighbors such as war veterans who have been trampleled on by these disrespectful drug dealers!

Other peoples business is theirs until they begin to disrespect the general public. The drug dealing was so heavy that there was a traffic jam of 3-4 cars at 2am with flashes on and everything.

One cop was fired for relations with drug dealers and there is at least one more on the force that I have been told about and this does not include the detective who I feel has been warning drug dealers in Fitchburg and it is one that no one would expect I am sure.
Peaches

Fitchburg, MA

#556 Sep 14, 2013
oof, woof my daddy is a snithc woof, woof, daddy snitcher, woof, woof
See the light

Leominster, MA

#557 Sep 14, 2013
Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
"snitch"??? LMAO. So, why are you stating this? Who have I snitched? Annonymous bloggers who enjoy their cover so they can threaten?? Exposing people using Fake Facebook sites in order to harass and stalk?? Telling on people who place false/totally 100% sham charges against me?
Please tell me! Does this come from a recent letter that I wrote? So, what is your true gig? Is this why gangs and drug dealers have the green light in Fitchburg?
Does this have to do with the detective who had the drug dealer throw the garbage bag into his pick up truck? Or the detective who was at the shooting at 49 Cedar street?
Which ever one it is not stitching. There are two children and a young Spanish couple living in the apartment where the bullets hit their window sill. These people are very good people. It is about respecting their lives and other neighbors such as war veterans who have been trampleled on by these disrespectful drug dealers!
Other peoples business is theirs until they begin to disrespect the general public. The drug dealing was so heavy that there was a traffic jam of 3-4 cars at 2am with flashes on and everything.
One cop was fired for relations with drug dealers and there is at least one more on the force that I have been told about and this does not include the detective who I feel has been warning drug dealers in Fitchburg and it is one that no one would expect I am sure.
That's right you tell them like it is. I once saw a traffic jam with one car! Peaches you better stop saying snitch or daddy will have to serve you up another bowl of anti-freaze with a chicken bone in it!

Location hidden

#558 Sep 14, 2013
Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope he does ask because I will not be hesitant to tell him! Stamos, I do not hide from the truth.
I have no problem telling someone to their face the truth.
Ok, now that I'm back from the lunch rush hour sitting in front of my pizza oven, I'm thinking what else I can ask you. Hmmmmm! Ok Lynch, how are you going to conduct city business with Mayor Wong while she's being investigated by AG Eric Holder for violating ethic laws by unjustly trying to imprison you when you were her political opponent? If she says no to any of your ideas are you going to tell her she will be hearing from the US Attorney General's office?
Lynch wrote:
Here is the beginning. It is you that is involved as well. I am tired of this constant harassment. We will see!
To Eric Holder,
My name is Kevin Lynch. I am requesting a widespread investigation to take place concerning widespread corruption within Fitchburg. I have been harmed by this corruption and am constantly being harassed by these individuals.
I am alleging that Mayor ---- violated ethic laws as she attempted to have me unjustly imprisoned while I was running against --- for Mayor of Fitchburg.--- also has purposefully swept under the rug obvious civil rights offenses that took place against me concerning city employees.
While the FBI and the State Police through the district attorneys office deemed that there was enough credible information to determine and or to investigate alleged corruption, Mayor ---- took her broom and swept it all under the rug.
In March 2012, I agreed to not sue a long list of city employees and entities as well as a private business JRs. At the time I felt that this was a strong arm technique and in a sense corruption as well. To utilize the full weight of the government and justice department upon a citizen of limited means is beyond barbaric as I see it as straight out strong arm corruption.
I have been contemplating on running for the Mayors office again as well as city councilor at large. I have decided to run for city councilor at large. I am a citizen of the United States and I deserve to be protected against such powerful corrupt government.
If there is no such protections then there is no such thing as America. I have all the evidence and there is piles more. Some evidence has been tampered with and or destroyed on purpose in order to cover up corruption.
An Officer --------- is directly involved and it is rumored that he has many connections within the state and the FBI. The FBI had told me personally and to both my parents separately that there is definitely possible corruption involved and they were going to investigate. They told us that it was being sent to the Worcester office for investigation.
They told us that if we can prove that dispatch called the bar room then this was corruption for starts. We have proven this fact through the self admittance of my attacker a Mr.------.
I understand that there is consequences to face if I am to be lying. For starters I am willing to take a polygraph test to prove what I am stating to be 100% fact.
If you'll notice I had to cut it short because it was such a long rant but you can see the rest of it at the link provided.
Peaches

Fitchburg, MA

#559 Sep 14, 2013
woof woof my daddy a big liar, he lie all the time cause he gets everything for free with his special EBT card woof woof we get free everything woof woof

Location hidden

#560 Sep 15, 2013
Lynch, why are you ignoring my questions? I see you're over at "The Real Fitchburg" facebook page having a difficult time getting people's attention. Do you think it might have anything to do with the fact that they have no interest in engaging with someone who might snap at any given moment and start accusing them of being someone their not?
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#561 Sep 15, 2013
Stamos wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, now that I'm back from the lunch rush hour sitting in front of my pizza oven, I'm thinking what else I can ask you. Hmmmmm! Ok Lynch, how are you going to conduct city business with Mayor Wong while she's being investigated by AG Eric Holder for violating ethic laws by unjustly trying to imprison you when you were her political opponent? If she says no to any of your ideas are you going to tell her she will be hearing from the US Attorney General's office?
<quoted text>
If you'll notice I had to cut it short because it was such a long rant but you can see the rest of it at the link provided.
Ok Stamy, I mean Samas. What point are you making? Let me ask you; for a moment have an open mind. If everything that I state is true in what you quoted what would you say about the establishment??

Would you say what they did goes against everything AMERICA? What they did goes against EVERY American principle.

Why do you think that their Nazi ways are a good thing? You never have explained! Because they were of Greek descent? That is it?

If Sandusky was Greek would you say that he was a good person? Have you seen the constant videos of dignitary's going to his diners? Governors, University presidents, Professors of high standing and everyone that had political power in that state.

Sure he was allowed to continue to rape boys from his youth program for decades more as others protected him. Hopefully he lives another 40 yrs. And he wasn't allowed to shoot himself like is often to way out in Massachusetts such scandals.

Live the good life in the corruption but karma will come home to roost maybe in a different form but you will suffer for such un American acts against me.
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#562 Sep 15, 2013
Let me give you a little dash of reality in the real world. A corrupt cop is worse than your worst criminal A criminal knows what they are doing is wrong and if caught they do not blame the officer who arrest them as they are just doing their job.

A cop who attempts to FRAME a citizen is as criminal as a person can get. They abide personally to no American principles
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#563 Sep 15, 2013
Stamos wrote:
Lynch, why are you ignoring my questions? I see you're over at "The Real Fitchburg" facebook page having a difficult time getting people's attention. Do you think it might have anything to do with the fact that they have no interest in engaging with someone who might snap at any given moment and start accusing them of being someone their not?
It is comical that everyone who says anything against me is on the COs page,Hmmmm??????

Samas, do not take too long to apologize from your restaurant site along with a pizza to share as I really do not want to have attorneys to take it out of your profits.
Hey Dummy

Fitchburg, MA

#564 Sep 15, 2013
Lynch, what mental illness(es) are you diagnosed with? There last to be a laundry list. The voters want to know.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lynch request for court case to be brought forw... (Jul '13) 5 hr Peaches 67
5 finalist for Chief of Fitchburg ,Ma. 9 hr Jtn 32
Current Fitchburg 9 hr Jtn 6
Family mourns loss of young mother devoted to b... (Jul '09) Sun Kevin Lynch 41
Fitchburg's arts at center of roundtable Sun Tammy 2
Fattman cries foul over defaced signs Sun Kevin Lynch 6
Habitat to hold application meetings Oct 18 Be careful 1

Fitchburg News Video

Fitchburg Dating
Find my Match