Hmmmm

Leominster, MA

#518 Sep 9, 2013
Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
For one, I rented it in the summertime. Wouldn't it be automatic to have a heating system that worked in Fitchburg that is known for cold winters?
And no I didn't check for wall outlets as one would figure that such things would have been addressed by 2001.
So, it is Ok that this landlord called on the FPD to abuse their authority into harassing someone in retaliation for reporting them to the health department?
It is OK that someone in a trusted position with access to the courts changed the official judgment for personal financial gain?
This is all acceptable to you? Maybe you have lived under these circumstances in this area for way too long and you think it is normal.
"For one, I rented it in the summertime". Now that's funny. Look on the bright side genius at least in the winter you didn't have to pay for air conditioning. You are as cool as a cucumber!
Hmmmm

Leominster, MA

#520 Sep 9, 2013
Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
For one, I rented it in the summertime. Wouldn't it be automatic to have a heating system that worked in Fitchburg that is known for cold winters?
And no I didn't check for wall outlets as one would figure that such things would have been addressed by 2001.
So, it is Ok that this landlord called on the FPD to abuse their authority into harassing someone in retaliation for reporting them to the health department?
It is OK that someone in a trusted position with access to the courts changed the official judgment for personal financial gain?
This is all acceptable to you? Maybe you have lived under these circumstances in this area for way too long and you think it is normal.
Sorry Tweadle Dumb but you can't get an occupancy permit without an inspection. You probably just crawled into a refridgerator box under the bridge and thought it was a bad apartment with a shity view.
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#521 Sep 10, 2013
Dumb as a Box of Rocks wrote:
<quoted text>
See, Lynch, you always miss the big picture. In every one of your issues involving the RMV, the Board of Health, FSU,the prison system, the courts, the Sentinel, the cops, well, just about everyone, it's always the same story. The Good Old Boys, corruption, this massive conspiracy, Hermann Goering. It's never you.
You are so far out of the mainstraim of life that it never occurs to you that 99.99% of people never have these problems. They don't go to jail, they don't get arrested for assault, don't have ongoing conflicts with landlords, don't wind up in housing court, don't have their licenses revoked, their cars impounded or get barred from a university campus. Most of us average slobs just go to work, mow the lawn, go to little league games and pay our taxes. We don*t have your kind of drama every week. Perhaps it's because we have jobs.
Maybe you should be a bit more introspective. Maybe you should ask yourself "Could all of these problems have anything to do with my being an a@#hole for most of my life?" But you won't.
When you put people on the hot seat and expose corruption then you may get a reaction by these corrupt people in power.

I understand that you are a person who just drives by, I am not. You are the type that complains about things but never makes your voice heard.

I take stands on issues as I do not just sit back and complain. I ask the tough questions that many politicians hide from.

I speak my mind. I do admit that when I take these stands I take unjust whacks from the corrupt but I always prevail in the end.

It is obvious that someone like you would just stay quiet. Don't worry, just jump in my pocket and I will carry you around and speak for you. There is nothing wrong with being a scared kitten like you but the more of people like you the tougher it is to fight city hall!
Spongebob

Gardner, MA

#523 Sep 10, 2013
Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
When you put people on the hot seat and expose corruption then you may get a reaction by these corrupt people in power.
I understand that you are a person who just drives by, I am not. You are the type that complains about things but never makes your voice heard.
I take stands on issues as I do not just sit back and complain. I ask the tough questions that many politicians hide from.
I speak my mind. I do admit that when I take these stands I take unjust whacks from the corrupt but I always prevail in the end.
It is obvious that someone like you would just stay quiet. Don't worry, just jump in my pocket and I will carry you around and speak for you. There is nothing wrong with being a scared kitten like you but the more of people like you the tougher it is to fight city hall!
They don't hide from the tough questions they hide from YOU! You come off as being uneducated, unprofessional and delusional.

If I was a politician I wouldn't waste my time with you either.
Just Facts

United States

#524 Sep 10, 2013
Kevin,

Only in your warped mind can you justify your actions in a positive way. You state that you seek out corruption and you don't back down from it. I would say that most of us realize that corruption exists and we also rely upon people that have been granted appropriate authority to root out this corruption and get rid of it.

You obviously have yourself convinced that it is your life's work to root out corruption and you are on a quest to be some kind of hero. You are no hero and you are a sad little man with a real problem. You are obviously suffering from some kind of paranoia and everyone that has authority of some kind is out to get you.

A wise person once said that you can always find what you focus on, if you wait long enough. You can have a better life if you will only let go of your obsession and focus on good things. You would find good things if that is your focus...take soem advice from that wise man, and focus on good things.
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#525 Sep 10, 2013
Spongebob wrote:
<quoted text>
They don't hide from the tough questions they hide from YOU! You come off as being uneducated, unprofessional and delusional.
If I was a politician I wouldn't waste my time with you either.
Maybe your right as I am replying back to you, "spongebob". And now we have a "droopyballs" and a "sweatyballs" out here.

It is really beginning to look like a dive barroom out here. I would hope that not anyone of you is considered upstanding!! LMAO!

What would your grandmothers say to you???
Renee

Concord, MA

#526 Sep 10, 2013
Come over to Westminster and lick the make up off my face Lynchie boy,Jtn will be coming. He is going to bake a cake. I know you are coming if you baked a cake,baked a cake.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#527 Sep 12, 2013
Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
I did not reach an agreement. I went in this room with LS and a court mediator. She told me just to go with what she wants as she had this shyster in her pocket. And can you guess what I told her?
I told her to beat feet with her shyster hand and hand as I will see them in front of the judge. There was a hearing where evidence was introduced.
Knowing how LS works with her inside snakes I would guess that she brought an eraser and a pen as she changed the judges decision so that her client who now is a Mrs. McNamarra wouldn't be mad at her.
This judge read LS the riot act and told her to keep it shut as she has heard enough from her as she was in breach already.
Stamos, I went to the court today. I have a print out as I am now contacting others. They changed dates and everything.
This is really not surprising as from what I have seen in Fitchburg they all really do not give a fuck about being called corrupt as they do it out in the open and they sign to it. If Fitchburg were Boston they would already be fired and in jail. Corruption may happen in Boston but they hide it really good but in Fitchburg they do it for all to see.
Every time I spoke of this corruption directly to those responsible they didn't say anything at all, they stood there like kids being chastised by their parents. In other words guilty but tight lipped and head down.
Lynch, that housing court record still shows you being responsible for $2,036.00 in damages. I thought you went to court and got this record fixed? It looks ugly! I'm thinking you might want to get on this right away.
Seriously

Red Hook, NY

#528 Sep 12, 2013
Stamos wrote:
<quoted text>Lynch, that housing court record still shows you being responsible for $2,036.00 in damages. I thought you went to court and got this record fixed? It looks ugly! I'm thinking you might want to get on this right away.
He doesn't have the time, he's too busy lying on his ass and living off of the taxpayer.

Location hidden

#529 Sep 12, 2013
Kevin Lynch-
"I just received this invitation to participate in a debate at FSU that is being sponsored by FSU and the Sentinel. I have accepted the invitation as I am sure that all the other candidates will accept as well. I wish there were more debates. Here is the information: The debate for candidates in Fitchburg City Council and School Committee races will be held at 7 p.m. Monday, Oct. 28, at Fitchburg State University.
The debate will begin with a 45-minute debate of School Committee candidates, followed by an hourlong debate among City Council candidates.

Details on format to come, but it will be moderated by FSU President Robert Antonucci"

Does this mean you're no longer banned from FSU Lynch, or is this just one exception?
Droopyballs

Gardner, MA

#530 Sep 12, 2013
Stamos wrote:
Kevin Lynch-
"I just received this invitation to participate in a debate at FSU that is being sponsored by FSU and the Sentinel. I have accepted the invitation as I am sure that all the other candidates will accept as well. I wish there were more debates. Here is the information: The debate for candidates in Fitchburg City Council and School Committee races will be held at 7 p.m. Monday, Oct. 28, at Fitchburg State University.
The debate will begin with a 45-minute debate of School Committee candidates, followed by an hourlong debate among City Council candidates.
Details on format to come, but it will be moderated by FSU President Robert Antonucci"
Does this mean you're no longer banned from FSU Lynch, or is this just one exception?
He can participate but only via webcam. He has a "no trespassing" order on him at FSU.

He is not eligible to be employed by the city. Even if he was elected at any level the city has ordinances that are adhered to and override an election.

All city employees cannot have a felony on their record.

All city employees must pass a full physical exam upon hiring.

All city employees must retain a driver's license at all times.

Sorry no exceptions even if it is an elected position. So what will he do?
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#531 Sep 12, 2013
Stamos wrote:
Kevin Lynch-
We will see and "spongebob" may be asking questions at the debate. Who would miss this opportunity?
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#532 Sep 12, 2013
Droopyballs wrote:
<quoted text>
He can participate but only via webcam. He has a "no trespassing" order on him at FSU.
He is not eligible to be employed by the city. Even if he was elected at any level the city has ordinances that are adhered to and override an election.
All city employees cannot have a felony on their record.
All city employees must pass a full physical exam upon hiring.
All city employees must retain a driver's license at all times.
Sorry no exceptions even if it is an elected position. So what will he do?
You are smart. One thing though you always forget. City ordinances are then overridden if Federal law says different. Sorry Droopy as I am calling you out of order with my city council gavel!!
Hmmmm

Leominster, MA

#533 Sep 12, 2013
Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
You are smart. One thing though you always forget. City ordinances are then overridden if Federal law says different. Sorry Droopy as I am calling you out of order with my city council gavel!!
You could actually win since the only people who will bother to vote is you, Gomez, and you will probably write in Peaches. The problem you face is it's a 'council' and nobody will go along with your ideas. You can't build something when there is no money.

Your answer is to fire everybody with a city job? That's just great, so I suppose Gomez and your mom will be fixing potholes and broken water lines?
Droopyballs

Gardner, MA

#534 Sep 12, 2013
Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
Show me the Federal Law?
Droopyballs

Gardner, MA

#535 Sep 12, 2013
Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
We will see and "spongebob" may be asking questions at the debate. Who would miss this opportunity?
Sorry, a "no trespass order" will get you arrested. You don't want FSU to bend the rules for you do you?

Location hidden

#538 Sep 12, 2013
Lynch, does DiNatalie and Kaddy know you think they need to go? Do they know you think they've been the ones holding back Fitchburg from prospering and have been screwing things up for so long? How do you plan on working with these guys if you get elected? I think the voters would like to know how you plan on working with them when you think they've been co-signing EVERY "good ole boy" in the FPD.

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/fitchburg-ma/...
Here is a deal wrote:
DiNatale, Conry and Kaddy all need to go! These guys have held back Fitchburg from prospering! Name the five that are leaving!
What member of the FPD resigned??
These councilors act like they have done anything positive for Fitchburg! Let me tell you guys; Fitchburg would be in better space if you hadn't sc.r.e.w.ed things up for so long!
These three have co-signed EVERY "good ole boy" in the FPD!!
Heres a deal; Fire all the ones that utilized this matchbook accounting scheme along with 10 of the good ole boy network. A total of 20 of these guys and I will guarantee that this city hires 30 new patrolmen!!

Location hidden

#539 Sep 12, 2013
Lynch, does Antonucci know you think he is a phony and liar? Are you going to tell him this at the debate or are you going to just play stupid?

Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
Mayor Wong is phony, Chief Demora is a phony and Antonucci is a phony. All three are LIARS.
They have been commenting ?lying to the citizens of Fitchburg for way too long! Demoura has constantly stated that there are no problems and that everything is good.
We have previously rented student housing now housing "crack shacks"!! The city is complete kaos! The head lawman is a LIAR to the point of incompetence.
The Sentinel just printed a "48" page ass patting lying pull out section that championed Antonucci as being an stand up ruler of society which is a bunch of BullShit!
Problem with Fitchburg is that the local leaders are full of shit and dishonest. Many people that work for the city, courts and police talk about this fact and the fact that no one ever holds them accountable!
There has been a building gang problem in Fitchburg that the Mayor and the Chief refuse to admit while the citizens LIVE in the reality of it!!! Heroin is increasing but no one pays attention. Our head lawman states that violence is on its way down and not increasing which is BULLSHIT!!! Domestic violence has been on the increase at an alarming rate which is usually a sign that drugs, unemployment and peer pressures are rising causing dysfunctional problems within relationships!!!
The tagging has been on epidemic levels which ALWAYS signals an increase in gang activity!!! But our head lawman states that this is absolutely not the case!! Gunshots are becoming common, stabbings have been on the rise for awhile.
The Mayor will not comment as she is more concerned with having photo ops with Antonucci. The leadership in Fitchburg is FAILING!!!!!
Let me tell you, it was stated that first night in Boston may not go on! What did the Mayor do? He stood up and said that first night will go on. Now this is what a leader does!
The longsjo race was canceled and the Mayor shrugged it off. The longjo is a already implemented positive for Fitchburg as it should be enhanced and not ignored. They made a major mistake as many of the bikers have stated that the four day race was a challenge that included "HILLS". They omitted the biggest challenge of the four day race that these racers wanted!!
The Mayor should put in for a construction grant for a Fitchburg connector which would include the building of a new state police barracks within Fitchburg. She also needs to write a request for the FBI to set up shop within Fitchburg.
But instead they are too busy looking for photo ops such as the ribbon cutting of big corporate student housing projects as the residential housing now is left to house Crack Shacks! All they care about is themselves!!!! They don't care about community building!

Location hidden

#540 Sep 12, 2013
Lynch, how's that law suit going with Antonucci? Do you think he'll be impartial at the debate?

Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
We have a blue light district where Mardi Gras is a way of life. Our college students earning high marks in drinking and smoking pot, destructing property and breaking laws with a kudos from our Mayor.
Drug dealing, prostitution, speeding, gang banging and shooting practice.
All as our police Chief states they are just kids and there is no problem :::::::::: but Lynch did wish Antonucci to have a miserable Christmas and told him that he will see him in court. Calling all resources as we need to get Lynch. Send the helicopters over to Cedar street and repel heavily armed navy seals with parachute's. Lynch may be armed with grievances and a sharp pencil as remember the chief stated a sharpened pencil could be a deadly weapon right up therewith a cosmetic ammo belt.
It was only 6 gunshots and they were only at eye level.
Maybe the city should pay the gangs. The city council avoids all issues as this way they can play dumb. The questions they do answer turn into lies. But the city has 4 Million in the bank.
It is a total mess and I do not see any hope with this city council and Mayor. They are all full of it!
Hmmmm

Leominster, MA

#541 Sep 12, 2013
Stamos wrote:
Lynch, how's that law suit going with Antonucci? Do you think he'll be impartial at the debate?
<quoted text>
You have to admit this qoute from Lynch is funny. College kids are burning down the city while he is dodging bullets Matrix style! Did he take the red pill or the blue pill?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Roys Capture 4th Consecutive ICM Bluegrass ... 2 hr Joseph Reed 31
Fake charges against Lynch were DISMISSED 17 hr The Insider 58
Ex-Realtor charged with allegedly bilking clien... (Jun '09) 21 hr pedro 15
lynch for mayor 2014 (Apr '12) Fri BillyBob 341
'Aging Minorities' photos on display in Fitchbu... Dec 17 BillyBob 2
Where is Kevin Lynch? Dec 17 kev lynch 13
Lynch request for court case to be brought forw... (Jul '13) Dec 17 kev lynch 134

Fitchburg News Video

Fitchburg Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Fitchburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Fitchburg News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Fitchburg

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:03 am PST