Hmmmm

Leominster, MA

#498 Sep 9, 2013
Lynch wrote:
Do I have information regarding illegal and improper moves regarding our wetlands and watersheds? Yes, Yes and Yes!
Do I have information where the city of Fitchburg gave properties to politically connected people in Fitchburg? Yes, YES and YES !
Does the public have information that you lie and are a convicted violent multiple offender who leeches off of the system? Yes, yes and yes. Be honest for once in your life Lynch. When the police need to print out your record they run out of paper because it's so long. What crime do you plan to commit today?
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#499 Sep 9, 2013
Stamos wrote:
<quoted text>Glad I could be of some help Lynch. Now that you've found time to calm down and control your rage, are you going to answer the question? Were you or were you not found responsible for damages in the amount of $2,036.00 in the Housing Court back in 2002?
Stamos, once again. I WAS NOT FOUND RESPONSIBLE FOR $2,036.00 or any amount in housing court back in 2002.

If what you have quoted is true record then the judge will be notified that someone went behind her back and changed the record for personal reasons which I am sure that she will not be too happy about.

The dates are a clue of someones corruption. The case shows that it was disposed in 2002. Someone it appears went back in and confused the judgment for personal reasons and I have a good idea of who did it. This person still works in Fitchburg.
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#500 Sep 9, 2013
Hans wrote:
<quoted text>I'd be willing to bet that's exactly what happened. He trashed the place then called the Board of Health. It happens all the time. It's obviously he stiffed that landlord. Anyone that would trust this dope needs their head examined.
Well your guess is 100% wrong. First, they couldn't light the stove because it was so old. They refused to light the heater that was part of the stove. I was heating pots of water on the stove top in order to heat the place. There was no outlets but for screw in plugs into light fixtures.

There wasn't ANY damage to the place, no holes in any of the walls as the place was swept clean when we left the apartment.

You and a few others like to write false stuff on here all the time. Your heart is just jam packed with hatred.
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#501 Sep 9, 2013
Stamos wrote:
<quoted text>Glad I could be of some help Lynch. Now that you've found time to calm down and control your rage, are you going to answer the question? Were you or were you not found responsible for damages in the amount of $2,036.00 in the Housing Court back in 2002?
Stamos, You brought false facts forward and I replied with the facts. Now go take those facts and run with them.

And why do you NEVER want to face the corruption in Fitchburg? Why do you protect corruption so much? I really do not understand you.

You come across with this narrow minded view of the world. If President Bush was charged with molesting children you would have an excuse for his behavior. You always show your allegiance to corruption depending on who the person is that committed it.

If a member of the FPD committed corruption you will never admit that it is a bad thing but watch out if Obama even hints at any suggestion of corruption.

Stamos the double standard guy is how I view you. This gives you no honest integrity at all.
Hmmmm

Leominster, MA

#502 Sep 9, 2013
Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
Well your guess is 100% wrong. First, they couldn't light the stove because it was so old. They refused to light the heater that was part of the stove. I was heating pots of water on the stove top in order to heat the place. There was no outlets but for screw in plugs into light fixtures.
There wasn't ANY damage to the place, no holes in any of the walls as the place was swept clean when we left the apartment.
You and a few others like to write false stuff on here all the time. Your heart is just jam packed with hatred.
Although I've come to understand that nobody can believe anything you post but you have to admit the apartment beat the shit out of living in a prison cell?
Hmmmm

Leominster, MA

#503 Sep 9, 2013
Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
You claim to be so smart but you rented an apartment with no heat and no wall outlets? Yep send in the clowns!!
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#504 Sep 9, 2013
Hmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>You claim to be so smart but you rented an apartment with no heat and no wall outlets? Yep send in the clowns!!
For one, I rented it in the summertime. Wouldn't it be automatic to have a heating system that worked in Fitchburg that is known for cold winters?

And no I didn't check for wall outlets as one would figure that such things would have been addressed by 2001.

So, it is Ok that this landlord called on the FPD to abuse their authority into harassing someone in retaliation for reporting them to the health department?

It is OK that someone in a trusted position with access to the courts changed the official judgment for personal financial gain?

This is all acceptable to you? Maybe you have lived under these circumstances in this area for way too long and you think it is normal.
Corruption the norm

Fitchburg, MA

#505 Sep 9, 2013
This is what happens when corruption is the norm and accepted.

Over 80% of eligible voters in Fitchburg have given up on voting any longer.

The trust of the community has been completely severed in Fitchburg.

Faith in non corrupt behavior has all but disappeared along with active voters.

This is a Republicans dream playing field.

Discourage the citizens has been the motivating factor within Fitchburg for way too long.

So, let me ask, what has changed? Has it gotten better in Fitchburg?

What has the city council done for the citizens of Fitchburg?

Is everything being managed correctly?

If Fitchburg were a business it would be boarded up with plywood like many businesses in Fitchburg have been.
Renee

Concord, MA

#506 Sep 9, 2013
Corruption the norm wrote:
Discourage the citizens has been the motivating factor within Fitchburg for way too long.
If Fitchburg were a business it would be boarded up with plywood like many businesses in Fitchburg have been.
isn't it fit and fun in itch burg
Spongebob

Gardner, MA

#507 Sep 9, 2013
Corruption the norm wrote:
80% of the voters are on welfare and don't even know what voting is! They don't care as they do not have any invested interest in the city.

To them it is just a place that they can become eligible for a free ride and free housing. No matter who is Mayor it will not affect the welfare population.
falsehoods

Fitchburg, MA

#508 Sep 9, 2013
Spongebob wrote:
<quoted text>
80% of the voters are on welfare and don't even know what voting is! They don't care as they do not have any invested interest in the city.
To them it is just a place that they can become eligible for a free ride and free housing. No matter who is Mayor it will not affect the welfare population.
More falsehoods. This is not a fact but an overused lIE!
Spongebob

Gardner, MA

#509 Sep 9, 2013
falsehoods wrote:
<quoted text>
More falsehoods. This is not a fact but an overused lIE!
No. I lived in the welfare population. I didn't even know Fitchburg had a Mayor, a Council and I didn't care then. It didn't affect me at the time. I didn't even know who was Mayor or who was on the Council for that time.

Welfare brings crime so why would most of the city's population register to vote if they knew they could be tracked by the police department?
Just Facts

United States

#510 Sep 9, 2013
Kevin,

I was away for a week on vacation, and I see that you have spent an entire week on the forums whining and crying like usual...are you going to go run a campaign or is this just more of the same from you?

The consensus here is that you choose to represent a very small minority of people in Fitchburg. This small minority are just like you, so I would expect you feel pretty comfortable around them, but they don't vote, have no interest in actually being a part of any solution, and live off of the taxpayer's just like you.

It isn't like you really have any chance at all...I was just wondering.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#511 Sep 9, 2013
Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
Stamos, once again. I WAS NOT FOUND RESPONSIBLE FOR $2,036.00 or any amount in housing court back in 2002.
If what you have quoted is true record then the judge will be notified that someone went behind her back and changed the record for personal reasons which I am sure that she will not be too happy about.
The dates are a clue of someones corruption. The case shows that it was disposed in 2002. Someone it appears went back in and confused the judgment for personal reasons and I have a good idea of who did it. This person still works in Fitchburg.
Lynch, your housing court record points out that an agreement was reached between you and the plaintiff on the same date that judgment was rendered. I'm thinking you're confusing the housing court decision with a board of health decision, whatever that is?

Did you not go through mediation and come to that agreement as is recorded? I'm sure you'll have no problem having it corrected if that's the case but the record sure looks like you agreed with that finding and took responsibility for the $2,036.00 in damages? Don't get all huffy now, I'm just saying what it looks like on record.

It's also my understanding that all these cases get disposed of after 10 years of inactivity and maybe they go back to the original date when the final disposition is recorded? I'm not sure how it works but it might be an automatic scheduling thing, you might want to look into that too. In the meantime, it could become an issue so you need to get it fixed right away before the election gets close. You wouldn't want the S&E to get hold of it. I'll keep an eye on it and let you know if I see any changes in the near future.
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#512 Sep 9, 2013
Stamos wrote:
<quoted text>
Lynch, your housing court record points out that an agreement was reached between you and the plaintiff on the same date that judgment was rendered. I'm thinking you're confusing the housing court decision with a board of health decision, whatever that is?
Did you not go through mediation and come to that agreement as is recorded? I'm sure you'll have no problem having it corrected if that's the case but the record sure looks like you agreed with that finding and took responsibility for the $2,036.00 in damages? Don't get all huffy now, I'm just saying what it looks like on record.
It's also my understanding that all these cases get disposed of after 10 years of inactivity and maybe they go back to the original date when the final disposition is recorded? I'm not sure how it works but it might be an automatic scheduling thing, you might want to look into that too. In the meantime, it could become an issue so you need to get it fixed right away before the election gets close. You wouldn't want the S&E to get hold of it. I'll keep an eye on it and let you know if I see any changes in the near future.
I did not reach an agreement. I went in this room with LS and a court mediator. She told me just to go with what she wants as she had this shyster in her pocket. And can you guess what I told her?

I told her to beat feet with her shyster hand and hand as I will see them in front of the judge. There was a hearing where evidence was introduced.

Knowing how LS works with her inside snakes I would guess that she brought an eraser and a pen as she changed the judges decision so that her client who now is a Mrs. McNamarra wouldn't be mad at her.

This judge read LS the riot act and told her to keep it shut as she has heard enough from her as she was in breach already.

Stamos, I went to the court today. I have a print out as I am now contacting others. They changed dates and everything.

This is really not surprising as from what I have seen in Fitchburg they all really do not give a fuck about being called corrupt as they do it out in the open and they sign to it. If Fitchburg were Boston they would already be fired and in jail. Corruption may happen in Boston but they hide it really good but in Fitchburg they do it for all to see.

Every time I spoke of this corruption directly to those responsible they didn't say anything at all, they stood there like kids being chastised by their parents. In other words guilty but tight lipped and head down.
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#513 Sep 9, 2013
Stamos wrote:
<quoted text>
I want the S&E to get a hold of it. The judge will remember the case as she was very mad at LS. The judge was irate, now if the judge sees that they changed her decision in order to claim it on their taxes? They put the judge in illegal activity without the judges OK. I tried the case in front of this judge as she stated "are you sure that is all you want Mr. Lynch?"

LS told me in front of the" supposed unbiased mediator" that he was in her pocket so I might as well go along with what she says! I told her to beat feet along with her tag along whip boy as we will see in court.

Stamos, I enjoy the truth. You cannot catch the truth in a lie. Come at me with trick questions, leading questions and I will stand my ground with the truth any day. Stamos, you are helping me make a point in reference to corruption within Fitchburg. They have to protect a lie. In doing so they will not tell the same story even if they prepare for testimony.

Stamos, study that report again! There only defense is "typo". You just put LS and her whip boy under the spot light!
Renee

Concord, MA

#514 Sep 9, 2013
Lyncih e iis my mn in more than one way

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#515 Sep 9, 2013
Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
I want the S&E to get a hold of it. The judge will remember the case as she was very mad at LS. The judge was irate, now if the judge sees that they changed her decision in order to claim it on their taxes? They put the judge in illegal activity without the judges OK. I tried the case in front of this judge as she stated "are you sure that is all you want Mr. Lynch?"
LS told me in front of the" supposed unbiased mediator" that he was in her pocket so I might as well go along with what she says! I told her to beat feet along with her tag along whip boy as we will see in court.
Stamos, I enjoy the truth. You cannot catch the truth in a lie. Come at me with trick questions, leading questions and I will stand my ground with the truth any day. Stamos, you are helping me make a point in reference to corruption within Fitchburg. They have to protect a lie. In doing so they will not tell the same story even if they prepare for testimony.
Stamos, study that report again! There only defense is "typo". You just put LS and her whip boy under the spot light!
Wow Lynch, who the hell is LS and whip boy? Oh wait! Don't go there, you might get your ass kicked or arrested again and it's just not worth it. I'm having a hard time figuring out how a court employee can benefit tax wise through the results of a housing court decision? Now I'm thinking I blew it all these years and should have become a political hack and weaseled my way into the court system. Crap! Please explain how someone that works in the court system can benefit tax wise by manipulating court records? I need to know this Lynch. It sounds like a tax scheme that's just to good to be true.
Car for sale

Leominster, MA

#516 Sep 9, 2013
Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
Way to go. Nobody can fool you! I can tell that a person who rents an apartment with no heat or electricity knows what he's doing and means business! So anyways I have this car for sale. It has no wheels, motor or any seats but for you I will sell it at the bargain price of $2,000! I also have a brand new shiney penny that I'm willing to sell to man of your advanced intelligence for just $20.00.
Dumb as a Box of Rocks

United States

#517 Sep 9, 2013
Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
See, Lynch, you always miss the big picture. In every one of your issues involving the RMV, the Board of Health, FSU,the prison system, the courts, the Sentinel, the cops, well, just about everyone, it's always the same story. The Good Old Boys, corruption, this massive conspiracy, Hermann Goering. It's never you.

You are so far out of the mainstraim of life that it never occurs to you that 99.99% of people never have these problems. They don't go to jail, they don't get arrested for assault, don't have ongoing conflicts with landlords, don't wind up in housing court, don't have their licenses revoked, their cars impounded or get barred from a university campus. Most of us average slobs just go to work, mow the lawn, go to little league games and pay our taxes. We don*t have your kind of drama every week. Perhaps it's because we have jobs.

Maybe you should be a bit more introspective. Maybe you should ask yourself "Could all of these problems have anything to do with my being an a@#hole for most of my life?" But you won't.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New police chief announcement 8 hr Fitchburg 1
Ebola cure 10 hr Jtn 1
same old same old .... 20 hr Tammy from concord 2
Will Jtn ever post an Intelligent comment in th... Thu Tammy from concord 31
Has Jtn taken over and ruined Topix Thu Tammy from concord 13
Jtn please get off topix Thu Rihanna 8
Should Jtn run for Governor of Massachusetts? Wed Jtn 3
•••

Fitchburg News Video

•••